Started on: 11-07-2010 08:19 PM
Replies: 91
Last post by: skuzzbomer on 02-15-2011 09:04 PM
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post
I don't care how good the 2.8 is, this is a car that screams for a 3800 swap. It's also a darn good deal.
IP: Logged
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
If I hadn't wasted my time and money on a semester of college, this would've sold long ago... I can almost afford it again but I'm not too sure how fun the drive from El P would be.

Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I drove it from Albuquerque to El Paso. About 4 hours. Not too bad after a few grand worth of dental work. (J/K) It's was a little bouncy with the 17's on it. With the stockers, it shouldn't be too bad. With all the new suspension, it handles great. I'd drive it anywhere.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
Was the windshield raked in the chop? If this was closer and was in need of an engine and trans, it would be mine. I need a "project level" car to swap my good parts into. I wrecked my daily driver on the interstate last week when we had an ice storm. Bounced it off a guard rail. I'm still driving it but it busted the rear clip and now the passenger door is sticking so I'm looking for a replacement.

------------------
Jonathan
1987 Notchie - Reborn with 2.8V6/Getrag
I'm not a mechanic but I play one in my garage - me
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not - Thomas Jefferson
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants - Thomas Jefferson

shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
My offer for payments is still open lol. Hu hu sounds good now don't it.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shawnk:

My offer for payments is still open lol. Hu hu sounds good now don't it.

Yeah....just what we need.....more pics of you in a sharp Fiero next to the ocean while the rest of us are shivering
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Was the windshield raked in the chop? If this was closer and was in need of an engine and trans, it would be mine. I need a "project level" car to swap my good parts into. I wrecked my daily driver on the interstate last week when we had an ice storm. Bounced it off a guard rail. I'm still driving it but it busted the rear clip and now the passenger door is sticking so I'm looking for a replacement.

Yes the windshield was layed back!

Navras

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NavrasSend a Private Message to NavrasDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately I'm one of the posters here that has only this to say:
- This car still hasn't sold ? Seriously... I LOVE chopped notchies, and for $3500 OBO !? C'mon people, recognize a deal when you see one !
- I am suddenly wishing I hadn't purchased my '87 GT for $3000. I would easily offer that up for this beautiful Fiero.
- Good luck with the sale; someone will come along and scoop it up.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Navras:

Unfortunately I'm one of the posters here that has only this to say:
- This car still hasn't sold ? Seriously... I LOVE chopped notchies, and for $3500 OBO !? C'mon people, recognize a deal when you see one !
- I am suddenly wishing I hadn't purchased my '87 GT for $3000. I would easily offer that up for this beautiful Fiero.
- Good luck with the sale; someone will come along and scoop it up.

Thanks for the reply - it's just the wrong time of year I guess. Have lots of interest just no takers.

shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Yeah....just what we need.....more pics of you in a sharp Fiero next to the ocean while the rest of us are shivering

hey its cold here to! its like 45 degrees in the morning. and it evens out in the afternoon at like 65 degrees i have to wear a figgin sweater!
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

hey its cold here to! its like 45 degrees in the morning. and it evens out in the afternoon at like 65 degrees i have to wear a figgin sweater!

You won't believe this.....it's 10 AM, 29 degrees, and snow on the ground. I don't dare show my face in C4Gen.....the Catman will have a field day with me
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Oh boo hoo...
Pat, I would've bought it already if I had the cash on hand but I spent about $5k on a semester of college this year and it was a total bust as far as any actual learning goes. Can't afford to go back -too much strain on my sanity and it killed my work schedule. Yeah, high value stuff there - in my field of study, no one cares about the stuff anyway.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Oh boo hoo...
Pat, I would've bought it already if I had the cash on hand but I spent about $5k on a semester of college this year and it was a total bust as far as any actual learning goes. Can't afford to go back -too much strain on my sanity and it killed my work schedule. Yeah, high value stuff there - in my field of study, no one cares about the stuff anyway.

I hate that! Spend your hard earned money for Knowledge and it does not make a difference! It's funny to live in a place where folks are not used to cold weather - it's actually about normal temps and snow for this time of year. I was looking through my XTC thread and noticed that this time last year, it was just as cold and snowing! It's ok for a few days then it has to go away! It outs a damper in my "Fiero" build time.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
New Years Eve Bump!

This poor Fiero needs a nice garage to hide in - someone out there needs this car for the New Year! Make a reasonable offer!

Hope everyone has a happy New Year!

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Bumpity Bump! Still available - make a resonable offer!
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
getting my insurance money soon...starting to get an itch for this car lol... ( wonders how much it'd cost to drive or ship it to me lol )
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

getting my insurance money soon...starting to get an itch for this car lol... ( wonders how much it'd cost to drive or ship it to me lol )

Not exactly sure but I think it would cost between 600.00 and 800.00 to ship it! You want this car - you are getting sleepy - you need this car!
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Bump for a sweet car. Wold you take organs or bone marrow for payment?
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2011 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

Bump for a sweet car. Wold you take organs or bone marrow for payment?

Hmmm... What's a kidney going for these days!

Thanks for the bump!

Still available!

Make an offer!

Pat
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Not exactly sure but I think it would cost between 600.00 and 800.00 to ship it! You want this car - you are getting sleepy - you need this car!

If you REALLY like a car, and you KNOW it's in good shape, 600-800 shipping is worth it, imo. (of course, it depends on how much the car is...)
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Katatak, did you end up buying that T-Top GT there in El Paso? If so, how is it coming along?
PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
OK - gonna see if I can sell some stuff (need to do that anyway), or is there any interest in bartering?
I have a garage that is just beggin' me to bring her to it.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Katatak, did you end up buying that T-Top GT there in El Paso? If so, how is it coming along?

Nope, I did not get it! I think it's back up on CL again. This time no pics but the number is the same - asking 2500.00? I need to move a few out before I can think of another one.

Pat
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

OK - gonna see if I can sell some stuff (need to do that anyway), or is there any interest in bartering?
I have a garage that is just beggin' me to bring her to it.

This car would look great in your garage - even better with you driving it! Tell me hat you have on your mind and we'll go from there! You never know.

Pat
BustedRide

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BustedRideSend a Private Message to BustedRideDirect Link to This Post
I ALMOST bought this car when it had the 3.4 in it... drove it around the block and everything..... now its back, but chopped! Big difference in looks! Hmmmmmmmm
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BustedRide:

I ALMOST bought this car when it had the 3.4 in it... drove it around the block and everything..... now its back, but chopped! Big difference in looks! Hmmmmmmmm

Unless you borrowed it from me, it had a 2.8.
(I installed the 3.4 and chopped it.)

I miss that car.......
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

Unless you borrowed it from me, it had a 2.8.
(I installed the 3.4 and chopped it.)

I miss that car.......

You want me to drive it up to ABQ for you? Just distract your wife so I can get a head start running before she comes after me swingin' a shovel

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
katatak - pm sent
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak - pm sent

PM returned!
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

You want me to drive it up to ABQ for you? Just distract your wife so I can get a head start running before she comes after me swingin' a shovel

IDK, maybe trade for a 4.9 88 GT?......Shut up Phil! I gotta find a truck before I do something crazy.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
hmmmm..... I have an 88 GT Ttops with a 4.9...... But it is the car I've wanted for 23 years.....
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Taking it to a Show & Shine - Swap Meet today!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
Well I had good intentions!

Got her all cleaned up and filled up the tank with gas, checked the oil and off I went to the Show and Shine. Car runs and drives great - a little "short" for me but you get used to it. Got over to the Show and Shine - Nobody there! WTF! The flyer says the 4th Sunday! Uh - yeah - it's the 5th Sunday today! Missed it by a week! Oh well. It was a good little drive. She's tucked away in my back yard again. She looks good all celaned up! I'll have to take some pics of her and post em later.

Make an offer!

Pat

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Well I had good intentions!

Got her all cleaned up and filled up the tank with gas, checked the oil and off I went to the Show and Shine. Car runs and drives great - a little "short" for me but you get used to it. Got over to the Show and Shine - Nobody there! WTF! The flyer says the 4th Sunday! Uh - yeah - it's the 5th Sunday today! Missed it by a week! Oh well.

I've done that sort of thing more times than I can count Pat.....
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
You should've just driven her on out here.....
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
CenTexIndy- Gatesville is very close to me. We could have a G2G, even though I am lacking in the Fiero department. LOL! I would love to own this beast.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
I live in Waco now. Need to update my profile. LOL
I'm in Killeen every Thursday night.
We have a small group (Heart o' Texas Fiero Owners) - that has my Red 88 TTop GT, a black highly modified 87 GT, a black stock 87 GT, a red 86 SE, a maroon 86 SE, a white 86 SE, a white 88 Formula, and a silver 88 GT. And a few other projects currently being worked on.
We would love to get together anytime!

The white Formula is for sale if you are interested.

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 01-30-2011).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

You should've just driven her on out here.....

That would be a great run!
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

That would be a great run!

make the run! My fiancee cooks an incredible Chicken Fried Ribeye.

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

make the run! My fiancee cooks an incredible Chicken Fried Ribeye.

Wow - Chicken fried Ribeye! Man that sounds great! I don't think I make by dinner time!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock