Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  World's slowest Fiero/Quad 4 Swap (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
World's slowest Fiero/Quad 4 Swap by Quad Raider
Started on: 07-15-2017 09:17 PM
Replies: 480 (11676 views)
Last post by: Quadfather on 09-22-2024 07:11 PM
Quadfather

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2024 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QuadfatherSend a Private Message to QuadfatherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friday the surgeon cleared me to lift up to 40 pounds. Won't be fully released for another five weeks.

Today I tried to get back into finishing the wiring harness. That included putting the front of the car on blocks so I could look underneath. I got to thinking that if I sort out the battery cables, box and circuit breaker it will force me to make decisions about the wiring harness and get it done.

As I mentioned before, I may replace the metal battery box I made years ago with a fiberglass one.

The front suspension/front end is the only part of the car I haven't done much work to yet.

I forget where I got the heavy gauge cables that I ran under the car as battery cables. I'm not happy with how they look, plus I'm kinda partial to using the cool Riviera battery cables I got from the salvage years ago.

I'll have to check the forum to see how other owners have run battery cables under the car.

Also today, I checked the replacement injector plugs I got from the salvage. Three of my plugs are broken. They'll probably still work but I should change them out right now while I'm here.

The plugs are the same, but of course the wiring is different. The GTZ injector harness has only three wires, the Twin Cam version has five.

I'll have to see if I can unpin each plug.

The weather is finally cooling off so as my stamina comes back maybe I can finally get this thing on the road.

[This message has been edited by Quadfather (edited 09-22-2024).]

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock