88 GT in Wichita, Kansas at estate sale by Fiero_Adam
Started on: 08-02-2023 07:37 PM
Replies: 8 (478 views)
Last post by: mmeyer86gt/gtp on 08-11-2023 01:58 PM
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2023 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is not mine.
I don't have the means to check this out, so just passing along the info.

https://www.estatesales.net...ichita/67208/3749286
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2023 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

A Paradise Estate Sale

I wonder if this '88 GT might've belonged to a PFF member who possibly passed away? The address listed is 6506 E 10th St N, Wichita, KS.

. . . .

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-14-2023).]

Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2023 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure. Maybe someone in the area would know. It also mentions moving sale in the description, so maybe not a standard estate sale for someone that passed.
There's not much info about it. I sent an email earlier today, but have not gotten a reply.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2023 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

This is not mine.
I don't have the means to check this out, so just passing along the info.

https://www.estatesales.net...ichita/67208/3749286

... the life and times of a Fiero owner...

The wife has tchotchkes and hobbies, husband has lots of tools, stereo equipment, and an easy-chair with straw hat. This defines like half of Pennocks. I'm sure it was someone who's on Pennocks... unfortunately. We can only hope though that whoever buys it, will again join Pennocks for a new generation of members.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2023 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are those custom tail lights?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2023 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoever owned this Fiero was an enthusiast . I see a different dash and the taillight panel seem to be the same C4 panel that's on my 87GT with back-up lights cut into it. This Fiero also may have an engine swap but its not stated and there are no photos. My guess is that the owner may have past away or is relocating, downsizing and moving to a warmer climate.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2023 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fieroadam for posting this. I made a couple of the local groups aware of this sale (FB). While the sale is over and not certain who it went to, the engine was of a stock v6 that probably only needed a battery and fresh fuel to get running. I purchased several maintenance items (oil/air filters) from the sale along with a sunroof shade that wasn’t taken with the car ( went a couple of times). Besides a little clear coat fade on the top roof, the paint seem original and could be buffed back to life. Hopefully I see it driving around in the Wichita area soon.
Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2023 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to know you got to check it out. It looked decent from the pictures, just probably in storage for a while.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my brother inquired about it and someone said timing cover was off and the engine was more than not just running.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock