Ecotech engine with SUNFIRE dash! by dizzie
Started on: 07-24-2024 11:36 AM
Replies: 2 (176 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 08-10-2024 12:29 PM
dizzie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dizzieSend a Private Message to dizzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just yesterday, I stumbled on a thread in the forum where someone was putting in an Ecotech engine. Then later I happened to see this one on Craigslist that has both an Ecotech and the dashboard from a Pontiac Sunfire. Interesting combo and I don't hate it! In fact, I've even been looking at some Sunfires in case I can't find a decent Fiero in my price range. They're not as cool as a Fiero, but not bad. I'll post a couple of pics from the ad here for when it inevitably gets taken down.

Oh - looks like using this dash has actually been discussed here in the forum. In fact, a search of "sunfire" unexpectedly turns up a lot of results in the archives!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2024 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That dash looks right at home. Very cool.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2024 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For some unknown reason we have not seen very many Ecotec Fiero swaps. The are light, easily modified and the Cobalt engines (Supercharged / Turbo) produced a good amount of power. This install and the dash looks nice and neat.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 08-10-2024).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock