V8Archie CHOP top glass windows by DrCPU
Started on: 08-02-2024 07:51 PM
Replies: 3 (266 views)
Last post by: Chris Hodson on 08-19-2024 11:17 PM
DrCPU

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2024 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrCPUSend a Private Message to DrCPUEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking into finding a custom automotive glass manufacturer that can us my V8Archie CHOP glass windows as a mold. I found someone local that does exactly that but need to speak with him and maybe even visit their shop to see if they are interested in doing a limited run. If this works out then anyone with a V8Archie CHOP will be able to purchase a set from them.

I'm way ahead of myself but I'm thinking if the community has interest please indicate it below. That way when I speak to the company they will get a feel for how many sets, they are likely to sell.

I won't be charging anything for this as it would great for the V8Archie CHOP community.

If you would be interested in a set please indicate it on the thread.

Please keep this thread clean. If you have a V8Archie chop and would purchase a set just leave your details or contact me via Google messenger.

More information to follow…

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
0z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2024 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 0zSend a Private Message to 0zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2024 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interested.
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2024 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Interested.

Thanks man!

This answered my questions. I'm just going to grab a sheet of lexan and go at it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock