Is anyone still making Fiero side scoops by TVS
Started on: 09-05-2024 12:39 PM
Replies: 6 (239 views)
Last post by: BingB on 09-06-2024 12:19 PM
TVS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TVSClick Here to visit TVS's HomePageSend a Private Message to TVSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys is there anyone out there still making the Fiero side scoop panels? Looking for this style scoop

[This message has been edited by TVS (edited 09-06-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can check with Tedd (Sage) on here to see if he has any laying around or the other person is Trent (Villain) who has all the molds to make them and has sold a few sets.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/080591.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-05-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2024 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. He is mexico. Search the mall forum. I actually bought a set from the guy but I can't find his name right now. I'll find it soon.

They need sanding and trimming but they are reasonably priced.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Yes. He is mexico. Search the mall forum. I actually bought a set from the guy but I can't find his name right now. I'll find it soon.

They need sanding and trimming but they are reasonably priced.

I purposely didn't mention that guy because of his lack of quality. But if the OP wants his name, it's Fieroloco.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2024 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I purposely didn't mention that guy because of his lack of quality. But if the OP wants his name, it's Fieroloco.

They do need work, but they look fine.

If you got the money buy the expensive stuff. But these are not like cheap mechanical parts that will leave you stranded by the side of the road.

TakeTwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TakeTwoSend a Private Message to TakeTwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to recommend Jan Bogaerts from fierosidescoops.com but I see his message on the site that he's not able to produce them at the moment.

Our vendors are far and few it's sad to see.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2024 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

You can check with Tedd (Sage)

When I checked with him last year he was nto really doing much work. I think he had a waiting list, but he is mostly retired or doing something else.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock