got bored. project car posting time by cartercarbaficionado
Started on: 05-05-2024 05:27 AM
Replies: 1 (65 views)
Last post by: cartercarbaficionado on 08-21-2024 01:49 AM
cartercarbaficionado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2024 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
figured you all might get a kick out of my suffering and my friends as well the white car is a engine awapped cb7 getting a g swap soon (hate that swap name) because our 1994 obd1.7? swapped f22b1 is slowly failing and makes no power, silver car is our resident mk1 focus thats getting a homebrew awd swap made and is currently down due to its powersteering pump exploding,the white suv is a 1993 s10 blazer that i made a friend buy and its enginebkew up and im having trouble finding a new 4.3l cpi motor that isnt 500 dollars or from picknpull so who knows whats wrong with it,other white car is the 1995 gtp i wrecked and fixed up for a friend to drive

[This message has been edited by cartercarbaficionado (edited 05-05-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cartercarbaficionado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
added a new truck to the fleet. it had a entire 4wd axle and cradle swapped in to repair the damaged sections from it being a donor.
a big block gasser 4x4 is very fun as you might guess
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock