ford rangers and use cases by cartercarbaficionado
Started on: 08-10-2024 07:18 PM
Replies: 1 (45 views)
Last post by: kendell on 10-02-2024 07:14 PM
cartercarbaficionado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2024 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
alright like the 5th time I've exceeded the payload and tow capacity of this 5 speed v6 mini truck and she just does it over and over.
litterally just hauled a f250 3/4 ton front and rear axle, all 4 tires, a front bumper and frame sections to fix another and it was on the bump stops (don't lecture on how unsafe it is. I know but nothing I could do since all he other trucks are down and it was safer than throwing it into the back of a lowered focus and i went 55 thebwhole way)
like I know the joke of "a ford ranger has no limit on towing capacity" and thought it was a joke but man they really don't care much about weight do they?
share some ranger stories I'm curious if anyone else uses the same way
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kendell

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2024 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendellSend a Private Message to kendellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These Rangers are built tough indeed. My uncle's Ranger has 300k miles and still going strong. We just put on new steel wheels and tires from 4Wheelonline, took it to haul seven logs about 6 feet long, and did the 3 miles hauling without any issues.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock