Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Part of the Marxists plans... (Part 2) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Part of the Marxists plans... (Part 2) by WonderBoy
Started on: 07-08-2023 03:01 PM
Replies: 80 (875 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 07-18-2023 09:41 AM
WonderBoy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“Children should have sex partners” – The UN agenda to normalize
Deny, excuse and deflect all you want Marxipads of the S-I-C-K C-U-L-T. What was considered taboo and in the closet by the demented, will be pushed into mainstream at a slow pace.

Not much in the fake new LIVE TV coverage about this film. Just like the early years investigation into Jeff "Pappa" Epstein (as ChatRI thinks of him) case. Shut them investigative reporters down.

MSM of the S-I-C-K C-U-L-T praised this:

But not this:

What's the obsession with symbols? Mockingbird PsyOp?

Then you've got the new shekel symbol:

69, WTF?

SWIMMER RILEY GAINES CALLS OUT A MAN SEXUALLY ABUSING A CHILD
MSM of the cabal pushing fake lactation.

Patrick: 🤤 👍
ChatRI: "🤤 👍
ray b (Mr. Ice cream truck): 🤤 👍
slicknick: 🤤 👍
burnttoast: 🤤 👍
Child Hunter Briben: 🤤 👍
Dementia Joe Briben: 🤤 👍
Bribens mentally ill diverse cabinet many with dual citizenship: 🤤 👍🤤 👍🤤 👍

As always:
YOU'VE
GOT
NOTHING!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2023 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

69, WTF?

https://mashable.com/article/breast-play-sex-guide

"A 2006 study found that a whopping 81.5 percent of women surveyed received enhanced sexual arousal from breast play and nipple stimulation and wanted their partners to use it more. "

There are probably hundreds of thousands of women who have nursed children and also used nipple clamps. It is absurd to call nursing a child "sexual abuse" just because the person nursing the child also enjoys nipple clamps.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-08-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2023 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023
As for the movie I am not going to comment until I see it. i know Tim Ballard has supposedly disavowed Q-Anon, but he did not make this movie.

I remember hearing a lot about how political the movie Stillwater was supposed to be. But I watched it and I didn't see any "Trump bashing" at all.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All groomers are leftist.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“He that drinks his cider alone, let him catch his horse alone.”
~ Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-08-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

BS but most RWNJ'S do tend to say things like that
the christian churches are the child molesting centers
damm few real leftists in the church leadership
lots of Gop all over that

btw buybull said 13 is adult
but they prey far too much on too many
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MSM of the cabal pushing fake lactation!

Dude, this is ****ing sick... is this child even his? The baby obviously isn't even getting anything from that man-tit... there's no milk in there, so what the **** is he even doing? Don't give me the **** about taking hormones and prolactin. There's essentially no milk in there, and whatever (even if) he's taking something to produce even a miniscule amount, there's nothing in there. I mean, the baby is basically being teased... how ****ing sick is this?

The left is ****ing sick... and they get more and more sick every single ****ing day. It's no wonder people are starting to change and say... woah, that's a bridge too far... you people are ****ed up.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Dude, this is ****ing sick... is this child even his? The baby obviously isn't even getting anything from that man-tit... there's no milk in there, so what the **** is he even doing? Don't give me the **** about taking hormones and prolactin. There's essentially no milk in there, and whatever (even if) he's taking something to produce even a miniscule amount, there's nothing in there. I mean, the baby is basically being teased... how ****ing sick is this?

The left is ****ing sick... and they get more and more sick every single ****ing day. It's no wonder people are starting to change and say... woah, that's a bridge too far... you people are ****ed up.

Hakeem Jeffries? Ro Khanna? Jake Auchincloss? Cynthia Axne? Which Democrat(s) are behind this? How do I contribute every last cent that I can scrounge to STOP this?

Why hasn't this been the subject of a prime time nation-wide broadcast from the Oval Office? What the f*ck is Biden doing to stop this? This is going to put Trump back in the White House FOR SURE! Maybe even before the 2024 national elections..!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-08-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2023 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Excuse me... which PFF member dug up and posted this crap? Are you suggesting the Boy Wonder is left leaning?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick: 🤤 👍
ChatRI: "🤤 👍
ray b (Mr. Ice cream truck): 🤤 👍
slicknick: 🤤 👍
burnttoast: 🤤 👍
Child Hunter Briben: 🤤 👍
Dementia Joe Briben: 🤤 👍
Bribens mentally ill diverse cabinet many with dual citizenship: 🤤 👍🤤 👍🤤 👍

You've got to wonder(boy) about individuals who go out of their way looking for the weirdest sh!t they can find online... and then play up the mock outrage and accuse others (who have absolutely nothing to do with this sh!t) of somehow approving/promoting it.

Boy Wonder, no doubt you have "needs", but can't you get your rocks off without trying to implicate others?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-09-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The sound of freedom to leftist is cluster bombs and coke sniffing.
PFF
System Bot
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mean, the baby is basically being teased... how ****ing sick is this?

Nothing sick about it at all.

if you had ever raised a kid you would know what one of these is and why it is called a "pacifier".

This child is being comforted, and all you perverts can think about is sex. Grow up.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Silly Democrats. They don't understand the morals of cocaine use.

It is just fine to protect cocaine traffickers supplying US citizens as long as the proceeds provide money for illegal arms trade with South American Rebels.

But it is EVIL to posses a small amount for personal use.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Coke sniffing? Because a small amount of cocaine was found in the White House?

That's just left over from when Hunter Biden was visiting the old man.

As far as the cluster bombs, the explanations from the various talking heads that I've consulted (via the medium of cable TV) make good sense to me.

First, there's the urgency. The alternative to these cluster munitions are the unitary (non-cluster) 155mm artillery rounds, and they are now in very short supply. Inventories have been run down and there isn't enough manufacturing capacity around the world, in the U.S., NATO and other partner nations to keep Ukraine supplied with as much as they need. But these 155mm cluster rounds and some of the other cluster munitions have been stockpiled by the U.S. and are ready to fill the gap.

Second, there's the reality. The Russians have been using cluster munitions in Ukraine since they stupidly started this war. That means there's already a post-war requirement for ordinance disposal teams to clean up all the areas in Ukraine where the Russians have used these weapons. The task of finding as many of the "duds" (unexploded cluster fragments) as possible and safely disposing of them.

Supplying Ukraine with these weapons adds to this already existing requirement, but only incrementally. It doesn't fully double the size and expense of the effort that will be needed.

There was a mild protest about this from the Russian foreign ministry. "This won't stop us from completing our (Russian) military operations." I think that's a good sign. What else were they going to say?

I won't say that the Ukrainians fully abided by the ceasefire agreements that they had with the Russians from the last round of fighting, before this war began. But this has to be more on the Russians than the Ukrainians. Like 1000 percent more.

Cluster bombs for Ukraine? I'm all in. No better use for whatever federal taxes I've paid.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-09-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

That's just left over from when Hunter Biden was visiting the old man.

Hunter Biden makes a lot of mistakes, but he NEVER loses his drugs.

Only one person in the White House senile enough to forget where he left his blow.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You've got to wonder(boy) about individuals who go out of their way looking for the weirdest sh!t they can find online... and then play up the mock disgust and accuse others (who have absolutely nothing to do with this sh!t) of somehow approving/promoting it.

Boy Wonder, no doubt you have "needs", but can't you get your rocks off without trying to implicate others?

As usual, YOU'VE GOT NOTHING. Attack the messenger(s). You don't deny it, you let it go. That's what Marxipads of the S-I-C-K C-U-L-T does. That's what I've always noticed. The most sickest demented sh!t is push into mainstream. It's not those who are pushing, no no no no, it's the people who reveal and lift up the carpet to show what is and will happen. Once again Patrick, your logic always amazes me.

Where are over 80000 minors that were 'let in' to North America over the last 3 years? Our bloated .gov can't find them. They don't care. No shutting down the coyotes at the southern boarder. $$$$$. The FBI and other .gov agencies could stop a lot of this, but won't. Why?

WE WERE TOLD years ago that the kids in "Trump's cages" would be reunited with "relatives". You'd think the admin and their colluding media would've had local affiliates on the ground to film these harrowing reunions. Such a joyous occasion to capture on live TV video for the world to see of the wrongs done by the evil da-rump. Such compassion by the DemonRats and Briben. No. Nothing. Because it's all a smoke screen to make the population think right/good is being done.

Lefroids: "This is not happening. All 'Q'. This just in, there's a spy balloon. Look over there!"

It's about getting ahead and knowing what will be and happen. What the opposition is doing and where they stand. And I KNOW where you stand just by your posts/replys on here regarding abortion, LGBT ♾️, AND what you think the word FREEDOM means.

The main article up top is the real heart of the matter. Everything else, gay marriage, LGBT ♾️, genital mutilation, hormone therapy, all slips and slides to the contents of the article up above.

Grooming, social engineering and normalising. Slowly turning up the heat of the boiling water so you don't notice anything. Allow more words that were banned on broadcast TV, the more people will use them in public at any age . There's a reason the people with the most subscribers/followers have been given the title of: INFLUENCERS
That's why celebrities get the $$$$, and then they change for the worst. Like the anti-establishment hippies of old. Make love (new life) not war (kill life) has been turned around. Now they love authoritarian big gov, spying on those beneath them in "civilized" society...
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

504 posts
Member since Oct 2011

Originally posted by fredtoast:
Silly Democrats. They don't understand the morals of cocaine use.

It is just fine to protect cocaine traffickers supplying US citizens as long as the proceeds provide money for illegal arms trade with South American Rebels.

But it is EVIL to posses a small amount for personal use.

Is this what you believe in regards to the topic at hand:

Silly republicons. They don't understand the morals of having a child used as a prop and a play-thing or sex slave for future programming.

It is just fine to protect the gov backed child traffickers supplying the worldwide untouchable elites of the cabal as long as the proceeds provide sick satisfaction for illegal experimentation for harvesting to prolong life and age defying beauty products for the rich, powerful overlords.

¿?¿?¿?
Sick, just sick.
¿?¿?¿?
That's the CIA. An org that true conservatives look to get rid of. They are a meddlesome bunch. Like the FBI.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonderboy squealing about LACK of big government regulation. . .

Originally posted by WonderBoy: Allow more words that were banned on broadcast TV, the more people will use them in public at any age .

Wonderboy squealing about how BAD big government regulation is.

Now they love authoritarian big gov,

I have finally figured out that Wonderboy does not care which side he squeal for. He just loves to squeal.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-09-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hunter Biden makes a lot of mistakes, but he NEVER loses his drugs.

Only one person in the White House senile enough to forget where he left his blow.

saint ron of raygun ?
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's the CIA. An org that true conservatives look to get rid of. They are a meddlesome bunch. Like the FBI.

Who/what would you replace them with?

Or do you honestly think our country would be secure without them? Weren't you the one just squealing about how the FBI is not doing ENOUGH to deal with crime issues at the border?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The main article up top is the real heart of the matter. Everything else, gay marriage, LGBT ♾️, genital mutilation, hormone therapy, all slips and slides to the contents of the article up above.

The main article up top is this:
https://stopworldcontrol.com/children/

Just some wacko, splinter group evangelicals-backed Internet blog that is dedicated to twisting and distorting the written agendas of various United Nations working groups into some phoney-baloney QAnon-like conspiracy cult.

It starts with "paraphrasing" a U.N. working paper or outline. Paraphrasing. Very droll.

Here's ChatRI's shocked face

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-09-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Excuse me... which PFF member dug up and posted this crap? Are you suggesting the Boy Wonder is left leaning?

"Crap" you call it?
"Dug up"? Yes, I dug it up (posted) to expose and uncover what YOU seem to want to keep buried. You hide it. You don't want to discuss it. Because it all points right back to a great many of unelected scum who admire it secretively and want it normalized. Particularly left leaners.

Expose the S-I-C-K C-U-L-T and the steps they use to achieve a 'no holes barred' global society of chaos and anarchy.

DEFLECTION.
👇Followers of the S-I-C-K C-U-L-T👇

"His judgement cometh and that right soon"
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

504 posts
Member since Oct 2011

Wonderboy squealing about LACK of big government regulation. . .

I have finally figured out that Wonderboy does not care which side he squeal for. He just loves to squeal.

Life liberty, property, pursuit of happiness .
Defence of.
Provided by local and fed gov.
That is a responsibility of gov.
DEFLECTION

[This message has been edited by WonderBoy (edited 07-09-2023).]

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

504 posts
Member since Oct 2011

Who/what would you replace them with?

Or do you honestly think our country would be secure without them? Weren't you the one just squealing about how the FBI is not doing ENOUGH to deal with crime issues at the border?

What HAVE they done?
What have other countries agencies done. Now a days these are orgs to protect the powerful and their means of riches to keep their families always at the top for generations. That's what matters to them now.

These orgs are not doing what they were originally intended. And you know it. Always late to the events. Events started by themselves.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

504 posts
Member since Oct 2011

The main article up top is this:
https://stopworldcontrol.com/children/

Just some wacko, splinter group evangelicals-backed Internet blog that is dedicated to twisting and distorting the written agendas of various United Nations working groups into some phoney-baloney QAnon-like conspiracy cult.

It starts with "paraphrasing" a U.N. working paper or outline. Paraphrasing. Very droll.

Here's ChatRI's shocked face

Please, elaborate on these distortions.
You're social engineering SimCity play is destroying CIVILIZED society. We conservatives have been right all along on slippery slopes. It's all just a conspiracy you say. Get them young has always been the commie way.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Life liberty, property, pursuit of happiness .
Defence of.
Provided by local and fed gov.
That is a responsibility of gov.
DEFLECTION

And how exactly is controlling what words can be said on TV is a necessary part of this? You stretch it that far and you can pretty much make it cover anything.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the b-17's bombed german CONSERVATIVES WHO WERE NAZI

B-29'S BOMBED JAPAN WHEN RUN BY A CONSERVATIVE CULT

you come here pushing CONSERVATIVE CULT ideas and ideals
mostly by lying about history current events and other members
and spreading and spewing vile cult BS
with evil conspiracy theory's
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What HAVE they done?
These orgs are not doing what they were originally intended. And you know it.

In 2022 the FBI received over 800,000 cybercrime complaints. On Business Email Compromise cases alone the FBI was able to freeze assets and recover over $400 million for victims.

As for the CIA, are you honestly saying that the world is such a friendly place for the United States that we don't need anyone out there monitoring terrorist activity or other geo-political threats?

You really don't think the FBI and CIA serve any purpose? Or are you just pitching a litle squealy fit over the fact that they refuse to prosecute Biden on make-believe evidence?

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-09-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The most sickest demented sh!t is push into mainstream.

Lucky for you, eh? You seem to revel in this weirdness.

Yes, I dug it up (posted) to expose and uncover what YOU seem to want to keep buried. You hide it.

How can I "want to keep buried" and "hide" what I'm not even aware of? Your mock outrage is totally misguided... it's targeted at individuals who have nothing to do with this crap you search for high and low. And for what purpose? To try and disparage the integrity of PFF members who don't worship at the feet of a con artist?

Go for a walk, Boy. Get a hobby. Go work on your "kickass" Fiero.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-10-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah. The flat assertion that "speaks for itself." No supporting evidence or any further articulation is needed, when it's voiced by such an authority on the subject.

Still, I have my doubts.

"Right-wing paedophile bomb-maker jailed for 16 years"
Tim Castle for Reuters; June 25, 2008.
https://www.reuters.com/art...dUKL2533567520080625

Of course that's reaching back a ways... all the way back to 2008. Here's something a bit more recent:

"After Comments On Pedophilia, Breitbart Editor Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns"
Rebecca Hersher for NPR; February 21, 2017.
https://www.npr.org/section...yiannopoulos-resigns

"MTG Role Puts Milo Yiannopoulos' Pedophilia Remarks Back in Spotlight"
Giulia Carbonaro for Newsweek; June 7, 2022.
https://www.newsweek.com/ma...ilia-remarks-1713391

Here's how this relatively brief report from Newsweek gets underway:

Despite Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene accusing colleagues of supporting pedophiles or "groomers," the Georgia Republican hired Milo Yiannopoulos, the right-wing agitator accused of condoning pedophilia, as an unpaid intern for her office.

Yiannopoulos, a British far-right commentator and former Breitbart News editor fell from grace in 2017 after comments he made calling sex between older men and 13-year-old boys "life-affirming" resurfaced online. And now, many have picked up on the hypocrisy of the Georgia Republican adding him to her team.

"I think particularly in the gay world, and outside the Catholic Church—if that's where some of you want to go with this—I think in the gay world some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life-affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men," Yiannopoulos said on the podcast. "They can be hugely positive experiences."

In the video, Yiannopoulos claimed it wasn't pedophilia as some 13 years olds are "sexually mature," saying "we get hung up on this child abuse stuff."

When confronted by the podcast host about the fact that it sounded like he was defending child molestation, the far-right commentator replied: "And you know what, I'm grateful for Father Michael, I wouldn't give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him."

That''s almost half of the full report.

Just the exception that proves the rule that "All groomers are leftist"..?

I have my doubts.
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the b-17's bombed german CONSERVATIVES WHO WERE NAZI

B-29'S BOMBED JAPAN WHEN RUN BY A CONSERVATIVE CULT

you come here pushing CONSERVATIVE CULT ideas and ideals
mostly by lying about history current events and other members
and spreading and spewing vile cult BS
with evil conspiracy theory's

FDR and Truman were republicans?Nazis were conservatives? Here we go again...

DEFLECTION

Definitely flying over the target.

[This message has been edited by WonderBoy (edited 07-09-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WonderBoy

504 posts
Member since Oct 2011

And how exactly is controlling what words can be said on TV is a necessary part of this? You stretch it that far and you can pretty much make it cover anything.

WTH?
What are you replying to?
Isn't that the FCC?
You're lost.

As far as I've seen from MSM, FBI doesn't stop much with their budget. They don't prevent much, they show up later to figure things out and attempt to clean up the mess. Did they prevent the summer of love and stop the burning/trashing of cities by state sponsored Antifa along with phoney money laundering BLM (who haven't, like liberal democrats, done s**t for the black community) gets by extorting virtue signaling billion dollar "equity" companies. Since we're talking money, $50,000 a month for Hunter to stay at p3d0 Joe's house, FBI can't be bothered.

They can jail and track down granny who was at a peaceful protest 1/6, but trouble finding who's cocaine (with all its cameras inside/outside.... remember the Indian white supremacist that you claim was captured by ONE witness) was at white powder house.

In 2022 the FBI received over 800,000 cybercrime complaints. On Business Email Compromise cases alone the FBI was able to freeze assets and recover over $400 million for victims.

So, you're saying the FBI is about money and the protection of capital? Now you're on to something.
Except FTX money laundering to the D's. Soros donating money to his own charities. Win win as far as taxes.

As for the CIA, are you honestly saying that the world is such a friendly place for the United States that we don't need anyone out there monitoring terrorist activity or other geo-political threats?

CIA, they create the problems. They trigger the wars, while having multiple side rackets to line their pockets and keep the elitists happy. Let's not forget, bin Laden received training and weapons from Pakistan CIA equivalent provided by the CIA in Afghanistan/USSR war. Not to mention all the psyops they play on the local population(s) who pay them tax dollars under fear of jail/death for lab rat SimCity use. They make problems worse with global tinkering.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have good news for "cluster-phobes" like Wichita. Maybe great news.

The U.S. is working with its partner nations to "ramp up" the production of the unitary or "not cluster" ammunition and other ordinance that the Ukrainians need. These cluster munitions are only a stopgap measure to "bridge the current gap" as the U.S. and its partner nations work to increase the production of unitary 155mm artillery rounds and other "staples" for Ukraine's effort to push back the Russian invaders. I have two sources for this:

"US sending controversial cluster munitions to Ukraine until other ammo is ready"
Tal Axelrod for ABC News; July 9, 2023.
https://abcnews.go.com/Poli...e/story?id=100903339

"We're ramping up..." John Kirby, Rear Admiral USN (retired) and currently, National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications.

"What he said..." James Stavridis, Admiral USN (retired), NATO Supreme Allied Commander (2009-2013) and currently, Managing Director and Vice Chairman for Global Affairs at the Carlyle Group.

Of course, it would be even better news if Putin finally came to his senses (if he still has any) or if someone else with senses pushed him out of the Kremlin and took the mantle of leadership of the Russian Federation in his stead.

Now about the coke sniffing... I don't have anything new on that front.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-10-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who would have thought about this? Hmmmmmm....

The Trillion-Dollar Grift: Inside the Greatest Scam of All Time

https://www.rollingstone.co...billions-1234784448/

Same would have happened for the student loan vote buying scheme, and we know Biden's Ukrainian Blunder is a huge multi-billion dollar scam as well.

I have no doubts that the majority of the leftist are the scam participates, even those who are on PFF, I'm sure partake in the Covid money scam. It's just who they are. They lie about their credentials and work histories on application forms, they lie and cheat on taxes, they shoplift, they steal their neighbors tools and so on and on.

So when the government hands out relief like this, the Biden brats, ghetto hood rats and trailer meth heads all got a free handouts that weren't deserving. They have no issue with stealing on the backs of hard working people and future generations. They want their booze and drugs and they want YOU to be forced to handing it to them.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FDR and Truman were republicans?Nazis were conservatives? Here we go again...

DEFLECTION

Definitely flying over the target.

no deflection

I just ID the target of the bombs
something you are totally clueless about

nut con's acting up like nut con's so we bombed them

btw the CHURCH is the biggest groomer by far and not ever liberal
and many ww2 era in the Gop were isolationists
ie near traitors like grandpop BuSh who was trading with the nazi's then
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have good news for "cluster-phobes" like Wichita. Maybe great news.

The U.S. is working with its partner nations to "ramp up" the production of the unitary or "not cluster" ammunition and other ordinance that the Ukrainians need. These cluster munitions are only a stopgap measure to "bridge the current gap" as the U.S. and its partner nations work to increase the production of unitary 155mm artillery rounds and other "staples" for Ukraine's effort to push back the Russian invaders.

plato told

him:he couldn’t
believe it(jesus

told him;he
wouldn’t believe
it)lao

tsze
certainly told
him,and general
(yes

mam)
sherman;
and even
(believe it
or

not)you
told him:i told
him;we told him
(he didn’t believe it,no

sir)it took
a nipponized bit of
the old sixth

avenue
el;in the top of his head:to tell

him

~ E. E. Cummings
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who would have thought about this? Hmmmmmm....

The Trillion-Dollar Grift: Inside the Greatest Scam of All Time
https://www.rollingstone.co...billions-1234784448/

Same would have happened for the student loan vote buying scheme, and we know Biden's Ukrainian Blunder is a huge multi-billion dollar scam as well.

I have no doubts that the majority of the leftist are the scam participates, even those who are on PFF, I'm sure partake in the Covid money scam. It's just who they are. They lie about their credentials and work histories on application forms, they lie and cheat on taxes, they shoplift, they steal their neighbors tools and so on and on.

So when the government hands out relief like this, the Biden brats, ghetto hood rats and trailer meth heads all got a free handouts that weren't deserving. They have no issue with stealing on the backs of hard working people and future generations. They want their booze and drugs and they want YOU to be forced to handing it to them.

President Trump signed roughly as much Covid relief funding ($) into law as did President Biden.

I personally haven't seen a report or an analysis that makes me think that the Covid relief funding that Trump signed into law was any more scam-proof than what Biden signed into law.

"Unlike Trump's COVID Bills, Biden's $1.9 Trillion Plan Largely Spends Money On The Virus"
Elizabeth Crisp for Newsweek; February 6, 2021.
https://www.newsweek.com/un...-money-virus-1572239

I have no doubts that Wichita has no doubts.

How many and what kind of reports do people think I could turn up if I went into "Google mode", about corporate executives and business owners who worked substantial scams with illicit schemes to take unfair and sometimes illegal advantage of the Covid relief funds that were signed into law by both President Trump and President Biden?

As far as "Biden brats", I haven't seen that used online myself, but I guess that's because I don't go onto the social media apps and networks where (I guess) it could be a common phrase.

I don't know if Wichita remembers this, but some months ago, he posted a news report and a photograph about some commonplace disturbance or crime that was perpetrated on the streets of some city. The kind of thing that happens just about every day in every one of America's larger cities and towns. I don't remember whether it was a break-in, or a mugging, or some kind of property destruction. Maybe just some altercation involving the police.

Wichita called it the work of "Biden brats", and I thought how remarkably stupid is that? Like nothing like that ever happened before Biden became President? Or before he became Vice President? A U.S. Senator? His first elected public office?

I hope for Wichita's sake that he's not the same poorly informed, incongruously over-confident, unthinking blowhard when he's offline, as he is when he comes to this Politics & Religion section of Pennock's.

He's winning the "race to the bottom" on Pennock's hands down. He's even usurped the other forum member who set records in the "race to the bottom" category that I thought would never be equaled or surpassed. (That other forum member has become largely inactive, as of maybe about a year ago. He still appears here from time to time.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-10-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2023 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Liberals steal less than Conservatives.

7 of 10 states with lowest theft rate are Blue (Mass, NJ, NH, Mich, Maine, Ver, Wisc)
6 of 10 states with highest theft rate or red (Lou, SCar, Utah, Ark, Tenn, Missouri)

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-10-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2023 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

So when the government hands out relief like this, the Biden brats, ghetto hood rats and trailer meth heads all got a free handouts that weren't deserving. They have no issue with stealing on the backs of hard working people and future generations.

AIG. . . . . . . . $180 billion
JP Morgan. . . . .$30 billion
Morgan Stanley. . $130 billion

Damn, those ghetto hood rats!!!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Liberals steal less than Conservatives.

7 of 10 states with lowest theft rate are Blue (Mass, NJ, NH, Mich, Maine, Ver, Wisc)
6 of 10 states with highest theft rate or red (Lou, SCar, Utah, Ark, Tenn, Missouri)

Regardless of where they live, thieves are not conservatives. Theft is antithetical to conservative philosophy, and enabled by liberal policy. It's really quite simple.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock