Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  A man just won “Miss Netherlands” 2023 (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A man just won “Miss Netherlands” 2023 by Jake_Dragon
Started on: 07-09-2023 10:55 AM
Replies: 60 (918 views)
Last post by: fredtoast on 07-26-2023 02:17 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2023 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Miss Universe Netherlands 2023 Winner Name: Rikkie Valerie Kolle Scripts History, Becomes First-Ever Transgender Model to Be Crowned Miss Netherlands

Not that I watch any of that crap anyway but, I know some girls that have worked very hard to enter these contests and that's going to leave a mark.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fredtoast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2023 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She won the talent competition by parallel parking a Hummer H1.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2023 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:

...and sucking a golf ball through 100' of garden hose.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2023 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 07-13-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2023 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It all makes sense now. Leftists get everything wrong because they are all as blind as a Wuhan bat.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2023 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It all makes sense now. Leftists get everything wrong because they are all as blind as a Wuhan bat.

Yes it does... but not for the reason you profess to believe.

The new owner of the Miss Universe pageant is transgender. Willie, it looks like "you just learned something".

I couldn't care less if they announced a squid as the winner. It's all just so much glorified bullsh!t.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-13-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2023 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yes it does... but not for the reason you profess to believe.

The new owner of the Miss Universe pageant is transgender. Willie, it looks like "you just learned something".

I couldn't care less if they announced a squid as the winner. It's all just so much glorified bullsh!t.

Is she actually transgender? It's hard to tell sometimes now when they do a really good job, haha... I went to your link, but she appears to just be a really flat chested Thai lady. Which... probably answers my question right there, haha...
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2023 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's odd how this particular individual jokes about this stuff. Netherlands, a place that actually has a p3d0 party.
🤡 🌎

The groomer mantra:
If you see "them",
You can be "them".

With the MSM organizations, talking head daytime shows, public school indoctrination, along with the social media "influencers", young minds are turned to mush. All to be molded to their liking. Interesting how their numbers, which were few, are growing rapidly. Constant exposure. And the D-evil S-I-C-K C-U-L-T claims this is natural. This isn't social acceptance. Mock da birdie.
🤡 🌎
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Is she actually transgender? I went to your link, but she appears to just be a really flat chested Thai lady.

Look up at the very top of the article. See the BIG letters? Transgender businesswoman buys Miss Universe pageant for $20M

What was that nonsense that Willie was trying to spread earlier?

Originally posted by williegoat Here:

Leftists get everything wrong because they are all as blind as a Wuhan bat.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Look up at the very top of the article. See the BIG letters? Transgender businesswoman buys Miss Universe pageant for $20M

What was that nonsense that Willie was trying to spread earlier?

I mean... I SAW the link title hahah... but it said nothing else in the article about her actually having been born a male. I was just curious because the term "trans" has changed over the past year or so. The kids today use the word trans now to mean the same thing as non-binary... I don't know why... so I was just asking.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 07-15-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get that leftists males are simps who have ladyboy fetishes and fantasies. But why do they insist that chicks with the biggest penises need to win beauty contest?

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I mean... I SAW the link title hahah... but it said nothing else in the article about her actually having been born a male.

About two seconds of googling would find you this, as well as any number of other articles.

‘To gain respect, you need success’: the trans tycoon from Thailand who bought up Miss Universe

Anne Jakrajutatip, 43, has a story unlike many of the world’s media moguls. Growing up in Bangkok, the child of shop owners, she felt that she was trapped in the wrong body. At school, she faced constant bullying and stigma. She tried to carefully manage her identity, showing what she believed to be her true self in front of friends, and acting as a good son in front of her parents. She experienced sexual harassment while still a child.

Go have a look, check out her boobs. She's not "flat chested" at all.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get that leftists males are simps who have ladyboy fetishes and fantasies. But why do they insist that chicks with the biggest penises need to win beauty contest?

Yeah, I've been wondering about that. Seems unfair to the chicks with smaller penises. Why hasn't the "chicks with dicks" guild (union; sisterhood; transnational advocacy group; dicks without borders; "whatever") been more vocal about this?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2023 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Yeah, I've been wondering about that. Seems unfair to the chicks with smaller penises. Why hasn't the "chicks with dicks" guild (union; sisterhood; transnational advocacy group; dicks without borders; "whatever") been more vocal about this?

Wichita should start a forum catering to them. He seems genuinely concerned about their plight.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2023 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:
This isn't social acceptance.

Yes it is. Thirty years ago guys like you would be ganging up on homosexuals and transgender kids and beating the **** out of them. But now you knuckle draggers are outnumbered and you can't handle it.

I know this is going to break your heart, but You will never be able to force the LGBTQ community back underground. Now that they feel safe they will come out. No one is "forcing" them to do anything. They are just being told that they won't be treated like crap for being who they are. it is called FREEDOM, and no matter how much it upsets you FREEDOM will win in the end. No matter how much you try to censure the information in classrooms and media. No matter how much you try to suppress the truth. In the end people will chose FREEDOM over suppression.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2023 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by Wichita:

I get that leftists males are simps who have ladyboy fetishes and fantasies.

We are not the terrified of transgender women.

We don't have to buy huge trucks and dozens of guns to carry to the grocery store to prove our manhood.

WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes it is. Thirty years ago guys like you would be ganging up on homosexuals and transgender kids and beating the **** out of them. But now you knuckle draggers are outnumbered and you can't handle it.

And it will be brought back to, the more they step out of line with their grooming, WHICH YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT THEY DO.

I know this is going to break your heart, but You will never be able to force the LGBTQ community back underground. Now that they feel safe they will come out. No one is "forcing" them to do anything. They are just being told that they won't be treated like crap for being who they are. it is called FREEDOM, and no matter how much it upsets you FREEDOM will win in the end. No matter how much you try to censure the information in classrooms and media. No matter how much you try to suppress the truth. In the end people will chose FREEDOM over suppression.

Classrooms weren't ment for this crap, id10t! The FBI you claim as not being politically charged, are going after those parents that speak out. Take your bullcrap else where. More money per student in the world, yet produce the dumbest.

What other taboo sick groups you support want that same freedom? This slope is slippery, be careful. Keep in mind, p3d0 Joes admin is FORCING Japan and African countries to be trannie compliant.

But keep telling yourself that.
It's called social engineering/programming and forced compliance. Mock-da-bird. They need the media platforms to spread their thick sh1t on the burnttoast mentally ill.

Even a decade from now, the LGBTQ ♾️ suicide numbers will STILL be greatly higher than of those who are normal MENTALLY.

Mess up how we as humans communicate through speech pronoun bs= chaos
Total freedom= Chaos/Anarchy

Open borders, $3000 per mo ebt cards, free health/education= collapse the system.
Decriminalise all drug use= collapse the system.
Trans surgery for mentally ill covered by insurance= collapse the system
Free college debt relief for future demonRat voters= collapse the system

Marxism, destroy normal life. NWO.

The fall of Rome. Ignorance and Decadence. Anything goes.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2023 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And it will be brought back to, the more they step out of line with their grooming, WHICH YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT THEY DO..

If you think I admitted that children were being "groomed" then you have a different definition of "grooming" than the rest of the world.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We are not the terrified of transgender women.

We don't have to buy huge trucks and dozens of guns to carry to the grocery store to prove our manhood.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think I have ever posted something in a thread marked as politics but I read so much stupidity here, I just have to chime in.

It's odd how this particular individual jokes about this stuff. Netherlands, a place that actually has a p3d0 party.

No we don't. And we never had. Not in our government. First of all in The Netherlands anybody can start a political party. Anybody. That is a constitutional right. If you are a three year old boy and want to start a political party because you want your toys to have more rights, you can. Registration is about €120 at minimum and about €450 at most (depending on which elections you want to participate in). But to be able to enter the elections, you will need to have at least 580 statements of support (it's a bit more complicated than that, but in the end, you will need 580 signatures). In 2006, "De Partij voor Naastenliefde, Vrijheid & Diversiteit" (The Party for Charity, Freedom & Diversity) was founded. They wanted to legalize drugs, have the age of consent lowered to 12 (just as in most muslim countries), legalize nudity, and legalize all kinds of "weird" stuff. Because they also wanted to legalize the possession of childp***, people called them the p*do party. Needless to say they never got the 580 statements of support. So yes, there once was such a party for a very brief period of time. But never were they in any shape or form part of the government.

Please give me one example of a Miss <Insert Geographical Location Here> pageant of the past 10-20 years or so where the prettiest woman won. Because they pretend to no longer be a beauty contest. Which is weird because you still have to look good (in your swimsuit) to enter. But in the past few decades, the woman with the most PC message has won. So it's no surprise that she won.

Then to address all the "chicks with dicks" remarks. Oh boy... where to begin. And I'm hesitant of opening this can of worms so I'll just say my say about this then leave this thread and never return...

The other day, I saw a YouTube video of some court case in the States (where else?) where the parents of the children were trying to get a teacher fired because she was born a male but now identified herself as female. One of the parents had dressed up as a cat and said to the judge "I identify myself as a cat" to make a point how "ridiculous" the teacher was.

I'm sorry, but if anyone should be taken out of the gene-pool, it's those parents. First of all, there exists no biological pathway for a cat to be accidentally born as a human. But anyone who has had even basic biology, knows that many things can (and do) go wrong during the embryological phase of a human. So yes, you can actually be born with the sexual characteristics of one gender, while you are, in fact, the other. Sometimes it goes completely wrong and you end up the opposite gender you are supposed to be. Other times you are actually a mix and can have both male and female genitalia.

It's weird that you accept all "visible" defects, like people people born with extra (or missing) limbs, or Siamese twins, or diseases. You all accept that those things will be treated. But once somebody is born with a specific set of genitalia, you will never accept that something might still be very wrong. That that person was indeed meant to be the other gender.

Let me ask all you hetero males: are you 100% certain you are male? Is there any doubt in your mind that you are male? I'm guessing your answer is "Yes, I'm 100% certain I'm male, and no, there isn't any doubt". Fine. Let me ask you one more question then. Is that only because you have a penis? You look between your legs and say "oh, I've got a penis so I fancy women instead of men"? If due to some accident or disease, you loose your penis, are you still male? Do you still fancy women? Again, I'm guessing your answer is "Yes, that would not make a difference".

So your penis doesn't define who you are, right? And you would be correct. You aren't born without gender, and only because one day you find out you have a penis or a vagina "choose" a gender. No, you would know. Even if you had never looked between your legs.

So then, why is it so impossible for you to believe man can actually be born with a vagina instead of a penis, and women can actually be born with a penis? Or do you believe your god does not make mistakes when it comes to gender? He makes a ton of other mistakes, causing people to be born with all kinds of (genetic) defects, but gender isn't one of them?

Listen, there are some things I don't like either. I don't like the fact that a woman born as a male, with a male's strength enters some kind of women's sport event and obliterates the competition just because she has the body of a male. I think that is unfair. I think it's a "woke" thing that they are allowed to enter. And I hate that. I think we need to think up of new rules who can and who can't enter certain events. Just like in boxing, we need to subdivide into weight and/or strength. And as such, get rid of the male/female subdivision. A long time ago, here in the Netherlands, we had a female table tennis player who was so good, she was allowed to enter the men's competition. And that's how it should be.

Anyways, I'll end my "rant" here and this will be my only post on the topic. In my opinion, if you have problems with transgenders or homosexuals and with that I mean if you think they are just having an identity crisis, or are mentally ill, or they have "chosen" to fall for people of the same gender, then you are probably an uneducated bigot and I hope you'll never procreate. Again, that's my personal opinion.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2023 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even a decade from now, the LGBTQ ♾️ suicide numbers will STILL be greatly higher than of those who are normal MENTALLY.

So will military veterans.

So will millions of people suffering from clinical depression.

Sorry, but I just don't see that as justification to hate them and treat them badly.

PFF
System Bot
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So will military veterans.

So will millions of people suffering from clinical depression.

Sorry, but I just don't see that as justification to hate them and treat them badly.

Priorities...
Which is why LGBTQ ♾️ have many acknowledged mandated days to celebrate their "pride", and veterans get the shaft. Big rainbow flag at the White House. The military are used to to the elitists bidding, to play SimCity. Forge of Empires.
Priorities...

To infinity and "beyond".

Stop pushing you s**t onto others (literally) and the world would be a better place. Until then, those MINORITY social groups will be watched under a microscope by the opposition. But because they're minorities, and in today's 🤡 🌎, will get better treatment. All because they're "different", and are so "brave".
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no issues with men who believe they are women or vice versa. I don't care if adults want to change genitalia, fork their tongues, put in butt implants or whatever.

I don't care if the media and the left want to constantly portray trans as cherished people and put them on pedestals so they can win sports competitions and beauty pageants, because they they believe it politically agitates rightwingers.

All I ask in return is that we all play the same game. That in the spirit of free speech that I can parody, ridicule and laugh at leftist without having to fear being imprisoned or assassinated because of it. Also to not be compelled to believe nor have to publicly recite ideas or concepts as if they are scientific facts, when they are not.

You cannot change sex in a person. I acknowledge that you can change genders. Let's keep the scientific line as science and the rest as just personal preference.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2023 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Priorities...
Which is why LGBTQ ♾️ have many acknowledged mandated days to celebrate their "pride", and veterans get the shaft.

Memorial Day.....last Monday of May
Veterans Day.....November 11
National Military Appreciation Month.....May
Military Sppuse Appreciation Day.....Friday before Mother Day
Armed Forces Day....Third Saturday in May
And just last year.......

"NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim April 2022 as the Month of the Military Child. I call upon the people of the United States to honor military children with appropriate ceremonies and activities."

Just because you refuse to honor or vets and celebrate these occasions does not mean they don't exist.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2023 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

All I ask in return is that we all play the same game. That in the spirit of free speech that I can parody, ridicule and laugh at leftist without having to fear being imprisoned or assassinated because of it.

No problem with that. "Leftist" are not a protected class under the Civil rights Act, so you are free to mock and even discriminate against them without any legal penalty.

Originally posted by Wichita:. Also to not be compelled to believe nor have to publicly recite ideas or concepts as if they are scientific facts, when they are not.

Again, not problem at all. No one is forcing you to do anything like that since they removed "One nation under God" from the pledge of allegiance.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 07-16-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2023 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no issues with men who believe they are women or vice versa. I don't care if adults want to change genitalia, fork their tongues, put in butt implants or whatever.

I don't care if the media and the left want to constantly portray trans as cherished people and put them on pedestals so they can win sports competitions and beauty pageants, because they they believe it politically agitates rightwingers.

All I ask in return is that we all play the same game. That in the spirit of free speech that I can parody, ridicule and laugh at leftist...

Wichita exists in some fairy tale land where there are no right-wing "men who believe they are women or vice versa", or right-wing "adults want to change genitalia", or right-wingers who wish to "fork their tongues, put in butt implants or whatever".

It's probably the same Bizarro World where someone like Donald Trump comes across as a rational, intelligent human being.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2023 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can lose your job in the west for saying that trans people are delusional but if you write about how it’s okay for trans people to endanger the life of a child so that a woman can believe she is a man who got pregnant, you get a grant from the government.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2023 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can lose your job in the west for saying that trans people are delusional but if you write about how it’s okay for trans people to endanger the life of a child so that a woman can believe she is a man who got pregnant, you get a grant from the government.

Some people should lose their job for saying that trans people are delusional.

Depending on what particular job they are in.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-18-2023).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first openly transgender lawmaker in the US is facing federal charges in connection with sexual exploitation at a Massachusetts daycare center.

The leftist groomer was celebrated by the left and the Democratic Party as inspiring and brave. When we sane folks knew that this is was a pedophile mental patient. Of well.... the leftist media will sweep this under the rug. I really don't understand why leftist protects people like this like the Catholic Church does. Being trans is more important than children I guess.

https://thepostmillennial.c...s?utm_campaign=64466
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"A leftist groomer, and a real Baby Boomer..."

Has the makings of some catchy song lyrics.

He/she/they should announce his/her/their candidacy for President... the best legal defense strategy.

I happen to be somewhat acquainted with three women who were male at birth. Two made the transition long after they reached adulthood. The third, I don't know... that's the youngest of the three.

The youngest just moved to the San Francisco Bay Area from Florida and has been hired as a test engineer by a company that creates drones for medical emergency responder teams.

Of the other two, one is an accomplished DIY auto mechanic... the third and the most annuated (most birthdays), a theoretical physicist with academic tenure and a list of published research papers.

I didn't go out of my way to become mildly acquainted with any of the three.

Groomers? Leftist groomers? I've certainly never tried to uncover that kind of information about any of them. There's nothing that I've picked up in their aspect (psychological jargon) that makes me think of these possibilities.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-20-2023).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see this as a pendulum that is always swing, yesterday it was the rights of women. Today its transgender.
One side or the other keeps it in motion so they are never going to be equal. Same with most things.

Do what makes you happy, but you should stop when what makes you happy infringes on the rights of someone else. Using media and political favor of the day to push the pendulum is not the answer here.
But I'm not from the Netherlands, I don't know the culture. So who am I to say.

Young people are impressionable, they want to fit in, they want to belong and they do not know themselves yet. While I will agree there are people in this world that were born different. I worry that young children are jumping on this just to belong.
Lets not even get into the "adults" that are manipulating these children.

I wanted to be so many things when I was a child, mostly just to fit in and not be a target anymore.
When I found out I couldn't be Tarzan I settled for fabricator/IT guy. But it took longer than it should have why did shoes have to become a thing.

A man walks into a bar and orders a beer, has some conversation with others at the bar. Some laughs, perhaps meet some new friends.
Thats it, no joke. Man just wanted a beer.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2023 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forget where I read it, but a VERY accurate description...

"Men dressed like prostitutes trying to have sex with children."
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I see this as a pendulum that is always swing, yesterday it was the rights of women. Today its transgender.
One side or the other keeps it in motion so they are never going to be equal. Same with most things.

Do what makes you happy, but you should stop when what makes you happy infringes on the rights of someone else. Using media and political favor of the day to push the pendulum is not the answer here.
But I'm not from the Netherlands, I don't know the culture. So who am I to say.

Young people are impressionable, they want to fit in, they want to belong and they do not know themselves yet. While I will agree there are people in this world that were born different. I worry that young children are jumping on this just to belong.
Lets not even get into the "adults" that are manipulating these children.

I wanted to be so many things when I was a child, mostly just to fit in and not be a target anymore.
When I found out I couldn't be Tarzan I settled for fabricator/IT guy. But it took longer than it should have why did shoes have to become a thing.

A man walks into a bar and orders a beer, has some conversation with others at the bar. Some laughs, perhaps meet some new friends.
Thats it, no joke. Man just wanted a beer.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Some people should lose their job for saying that trans people are delusional.
Depending on what particular job they are in.

Which some ? All of them ? No one is allowed an opinion ? Some people are not allowed free speech ?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Which some ? All of them ? No one is allowed an opinion ? Some people are not allowed free speech ?

Not in the work place, you are allowed work speech. Now go back to work.
I try to use as few words as possible when communicating with co workers.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2023 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When we sane folks knew that this is was a pedophile mental patient.

You did not know she was a pedophile. You just claim all transgender people are pedophiles.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-20-2023 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

You can lose your job in the west for saying that trans people are delusional.

"In the west"? WTF? You mean as opposed to the orient? Or do you mean cattle drives and that sort of thing?

but if you write about how it’s okay for trans people to endanger the life of a child so that a woman can believe she is a man who got pregnant, you get a grant from the government.

Link?

I got to see this story.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 07-20-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2023 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guilt by Association.

That reminds me of when Chris Christie endorsed Donald Trump's candidacy for President, early in 2016.

What does Chris Christie have to say about him now?

That's not a transgender thing, but it puts a spotlight on Guilt by Association, which is one of Wichita's favorite ploys.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-20-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock