Started on: 07-20-2023 11:14 AM
Replies: 198 (2239 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 09-02-2023 09:24 AM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.theguardian.com...wn-rightwing-embrace

Try That in a Small Town was released in May but when the music video came out last Friday it generated immediate controversy. The video leaves little doubt as to what Aldean is trying to communicate: it intersperses footage of him singing in front of Maury county courthouse in Tennessee – the site of the lynching of a Black man, Henry Choate, in 1927 – with footage from protests, looting and civil unrest. Small towns are wholesome, the message is. Full of “good ol’ boys” who were “raised up right”. Cities, meanwhile, are hotbeds of violence … and diversity.

That last bit isn’t spelled out – it’s not like Aldean yells “I’m a massive racist!” in the middle of the track – but the dog whistles are difficult to ignore. The song has been called “a modern lynching song” by detractors and the video was pulled from Country Music Television (CMT) on Monday. (While CMT has confirmed the video was taken off rotation, it hasn’t put out a statement as to why.) Fellow country star Sheryl Crow has also voiced her disapproval. “There’s nothing small-town or American about promoting violence,” Crow tweeted on Tuesday. She further noted that Aldean should know better, “having survived a mass shooting”. Crow was referencing the shooting at Las Vegas’s Route 91 Harvest festival in 2017: the deadliest mass shooting by a lone shooter in modern US history. Aldean was performing and got out unscathed. He was lucky. Sixty people were killed and 867 injured. Those people weren’t killed and injured by a Black Lives Matter protester. They were killed by Stephen Paddock, an angry white man from Iowa.
IP: Logged
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13306 posts
Member since Jan 2001
https://www.rollingstone.co...own-town-1234792810/

Adeem the Artist Satirizes Jason Aldean’s ‘Try That in a Small Town’ With ‘Sundown Town’

any one know what a sundown town was ?
hint miami beach once had such a law

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 07-25-2023).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:
I actually have great respect for our founding fathers. Both the 1860's and the 1960's were worse than today. Their Constitution held up through all that crap, and I am pretty sure it will hold up for a long time more.

I too have great respect for the Founders.

While the 1860's and 1960's were bad, I'm not sure they were worse than today.
Different threats to the cohesiveness of our nation in all three time periods.
But threats all the same.
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason Aldean's 'Try That in a Small Town' Hits No. 2 on the Charts!

According to Luminate:
The song hit 11.7 million on-demand audio and video streams between July 14 and 20, marking a 1,000% increase from the previous week.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

Jason Aldean's 'Try That in a Small Town' Hits No. 2 on the Charts!

According to Luminate:
The song hit 11.7 million on-demand audio and video streams between July 14 and 20, marking a 1,000% increase from the previous week.

video dropped and inspired massive controversy on line

sunset town laws were all to real

dog whistlers
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2023 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

video dropped and inspired massive controversy on line

sunset town laws were all to real

dog whistlers

Uhhhh....that would be sunDOWN towns and laws....

And with all the "problem children" running around, it aint such a bad idea.

(Dont give a damn about your "rights" doper, I give a damn about mine. Leave on your own or be removed, your choice.)

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-25-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Uhhhh....that would be sunDOWN towns and laws....

And with all the "problem children" running around, it aint such a bad idea.

(Dont give a damn about your "rights" doper, I give a damn about mine. Leave on your own or be removed, your choice.)

those who seek to limit others rights
are apt to lose their own
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now you're talking. That is what the song is about.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some in the current administration would do well to pay attention...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2023 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ity's not a matter of "limiting" others rights. It's a matter of prioritizing.

2 equal and diametrically opposed sets of "rights" simply cannot occupy the same space and time together. There is a winner and a looser and no participation trophies.

Soooo....pick a side. I did.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-25-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2 equal and diametrically opposed sets of "rights" simply cannot occupy the same space and time together. There is a winner and a looser and no participation trophies.

EAZY PICK

nut racist and kill a commie for christ nuts on one side

anti-war civil rights people many wounded vets from the local VA hospital
on the other

never saw any good reasons to join the hate and fear gang

AND STILL DO NOT

BASIC LIGHT SIDE VS THE darkside
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone in the cult circle understood this long ago. The left can't meme, make jokes, laugh, have a good time, have real friends or relationships or look good naked. Trolls of humanity.

No Jokes, Please, We’re Liberal

https://www.vanityfair.com/.../2005/06/wolff200506

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 07-25-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-25-2023 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BASIC LIGHT SIDE VS THE darkside

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

The left can't meme, make jokes, laugh, have a good time, have real friends or relationships or look good naked.

Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Cowardly Country Music Television picked a side while many are picking the 'Enough is ENOUGH' side!'

The road to 2024 will be rough...
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the side of fox news
nixon
saint ron of raygun the brain dead
BuSh2
the rump
rudi
margie trailerpark green
bobobett
rhonda satan
little jeb
little nazi marko
the medi-care thieving skeleton
ted cruzer and his dumber gov in yeehaw texas

that side ?

rather not do that much evil

is the other much better

well they do say some dumb stuff
but tend to be a bit less evil at the core

Gop likes to hate too much
and believes far too much that never was true
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

The Cowardly Country Music Television picked a side while many are picking the 'Enough is ENOUGH' side!'

The road to 2024 will be rough...

What passes for "Country Music" in the 21st century is nothing but Bud Light drinking pop stars with hats. They are "going to Disneyland!"

(I LOVE this video!)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-25-2023).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Gop likes to hate too much"

"saint ron of raygun the brain dead
BuSh2
the rump
margie trailerpark green
bobobett
rhonda satan
little jeb
little nazi marko
the medi-care thieving skeleton
ted cruzer and his dumber gov in yeehaw texas"

etc. etc. etc.

You talk about GOP haters, but you can't even talk about GOP people like an adult.
You always have to apply "clever" (well, at least to you) nicknames. It really detracts from your arguments, and makes you look like an unintelligent rube.
Nice job. Please continue.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-25-2023).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40866 posts
Member since Oct 1999
I'll just drop this here. (Posted by a friend, elsewhere.)

Everyone talking about bringing rioting to rural America, here are a few helpful tips:

Number one:
You are going to get bit by a copperhead, water moccasin, or rattlesnake. Its like Russian roulette. But there’s a bullet in every chamber, and every one is different. They DEFINITELY do not discriminate.

Number two:
Guard donkeys. They kill rabid coyotes, stray dogs, bobcats, cougars, aforementioned poisonous snakes and things of the like. Again, no worries about discrimination here!

Number three:
With several miles between homes, if you make it past redneck Shawshank in the back pasture, the neighbors are going to know you’re coming before you figure out which pasture to cross with the least possibility of death.

Number four:
We’ve been shooting at crackheads running off with baby goats, teenagers hitting mailboxes with baseball bats, crazy ex husbands, and disgruntled football coaches for years. The chances your bob and weave is better than our aim is highly unlikely.

Number five:
You’re not sneaky. You can’t be sneaky. We have 6-8 dogs at any time that have very little if any training and they will bark at anything that moves within a half acre radius. Once again, everyone is equal here.

Number six:
You can’t burn down our buildings because we already burned them down after three too many whiskeys and not enough firewood.

Number seven:
Hogs. Did you know a hog can consume an entire human body and leave nothing behind? Meat tastes like meat. They’re not picky.

Number eight:
If you do by some odd chance by the grace of God make it past all of the above, congratulations it’s your lucky day. You’ve made it into the cattle pasture during prime breeding and calving season. Pray either your play dead game is immaculate, or there’s a pond nearby and you can swim. Cause there’s a bull in that pasture along with a hell b!tch mama cow. And I promise neither of them are bluffing. They very much believe in “you move, you die”. Again, they hate everyone equally. I’m not sure if you’ve ever seen an angry beef wagon, but let me assure you......I’d rather be put in a wood chipper, it would be less painful and over faster. If you get extra lucky and you wind up in a pasture with a pond and do escape Satan and his evil mistress, refer back to Number one: the water moccasins.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-25-2023).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2023 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
You talk about GOP haters, but you can't even talk about GOP people like an adult. You always have to apply "clever" (well, at least to you) nicknames. It really detracts from your arguments, and makes you look like an unintelligent rube.

Nice job. Please continue

I wouldn't have "ray b" change his modality. ("Style" seems too small a word for it.)

There's an "artisan of words" quality to his remarks that I find refreshing. I think I would be hard put to go somewhere online and find a comparable product.

This is in sharp contrast with the hackneyed, old school propaganda-style and utterly monotonous repetition of "leftist" as a pejorative, or a derisive epithet. This very much defines some forum members in particular, and is also not uncharacteristic of at least one or two other forum members, if not so much as a "handful."

The indiscriminate deployment of "leftist" is not just monotonous. It's also a massive conflation, which imagines some boogeyman that doesn't exist in any significant way, except perhaps on Twitter or other particular social media platforms where shallow mindedness and slogans are more common than thought. Conflation is like this:

So if anyone approves of the Biden administration's efforts to provide military and other assistance to Ukraine, conflation requires that they are also impractical zealots about Climate (like the people who splash tomato soup on paintings at art museums), and totally sympathetic to anything and everything that is LGBT without any reservations about going too far on that in any particular way, and are also so freaked out by Covid that even to this day, they wouldn't think of going anywhere without wearing a "face diaper" and feel acute distress when they are in the presence of anyone else who isn't wearing one, if they even take the chance of going somewhere where that could happen.

All of this is rolled into the "leftist" boogeyman, which is conjured up by the forum members who do this with the same careful thought as a drunken chef who pours on the Cajun seasoning until the "blackened fish" is made way too salty and over-seasoned to be edible by any sane person. (That happened to me once, when I was at a bistro. Although I won't insist that I was sane.)

Mindless (unthinking) conflation is the vibe that I "get" from that utterly childish cartoon. And it's not just that one cartoon.

I will take "ray b" over that, any day of the week.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-26-2023).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You talk about GOP haters, but you can't even talk about GOP people like an adult.
You always have to apply "clever" (well, at least to you) nicknames. It really detracts from your arguments, and makes you look like an unintelligent rube.
Nice job. Please continue.

if any of those are adults

I hope I never become one

sorry if I call evil that I see

is it only on one side no
but there is more then equal shares

and remember the USA has very few leftists
as what our RWNJ'S call liberals are really center right
we have rumps in excess but not near the majority
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2023 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:
I am never going to take anyone out just for exercising their freedom of speech.

The leftoids do it all the time. It's called "cancel culture. It also happens in small towns.

I live in a small town. Population a little over 800 persons.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
The leftoids do it all the time. It's called "cancel culture." It also happens in small towns.

Like the "leftoids" getting together to cancel Bud Light?

Cancel that can! And the 12-ounce bottles too!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-26-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Like the "leftoids" getting together to cancel Bud Light?

Cancel that can! And the 12-ounce bottles too!

The left is boycotting Bud Light also... because they refused to double-down and go against what they perceive as the "right."
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't understand how Bud Lite can even be called beer.

I've boycotted it my whole life.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 07-26-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

19006 posts
Member since May 2004

(snip)

it intersperses footage of him singing in front of Maury county courthouse in Tennessee – the site of the lynching of a Black man, Henry Choate, in 1927

(snip)

I'm sure it was Republicans that did the lynching......🙄
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2023 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Annndddddd.....

He caved

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...d47ead73df921&ei=173

That is a shame.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I'm sure it was Republicans that did the lynching......🙄

bet there were a lot of con's even RWNJ level conservatives

and dam few liberals THAT SUPPORTED LYNCHING

why do they always FORGET THE FACTION THAT DID IT

same as today
most con's want the state to kill and think they can also
most liberals are against group killing no matter the size of the state nation or cult

and they ask why I did reject the DARKSIDE ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13306 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Wichita:

Someone in the cult circle understood this long ago. The left can't meme, make jokes, laugh, have a good time, have real friends or relationships or look good naked. Trolls of humanity.

No Jokes, Please, We’re Liberal

https://www.vanityfair.com/.../2005/06/wolff200506

THIS IS A LINK TO LEFT WING MEME 850+ PAGES

AS ALL LINKS FROM .sailinganarchy N S F W !!!!! EVER NUDES CUSS LIBERAL IDEAS ECT

https://forums.sailinganarc...meme-anarchy.225385/

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-26-2023 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bet there were a lot of con's even RWNJ level conservatives

and dam few liberals THAT SUPPORTED LYNCHING

why do they always FORGET THE FACTION THAT DID IT

same as today
most con's want the state to kill and think they can also
most liberals are against group killing no matter the size of the state nation or cult

and they ask why I did reject the DARKSIDE ?

Most of us like simple, permanent solutions to problems.

Problem solved, and it cant get much more permanent.

Frack around and find out.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Annndddddd.....

He caved

No he didn't. He removed six seconds of video that was from Fox 5 in Atlanta. (They have a recent history of pandering to black interests, and probably forced the removal.)

From the link...
Besides the Black Lives Matter demonstrations in Atlanta that have been removed, the video is filled with clips depicting crime, violence and riots in cities, most of which remain in the new version.

Just a little bump in the road.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-26-2023).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40866 posts
Member since Oct 1999

I wouldn't have "ray b" change his modality. ("Style" seems too small a word for it.)

There's an "artisan of words" quality to his remarks that I find refreshing. I think I would be hard put to go somewhere online and find a comparable product.

Kind of like calling the picture of a cross in a jar of piss "art".
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40866 posts
Member since Oct 1999

if any of those are adults
I hope I never become one

I was specifically talking about you acting/speaking like an adult.
But there's probably not much possibility of that happening.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kind of like calling the picture of a cross in a jar of piss "art".

Forum member "ray b" speaks here in what I think of as a "patois." Definitely not comparable in any way to the Piss Christ exhibit.

I only hope that the contrast that I delineated, between "ray b" on the one hand, and the "leftist-obsessed old school propagandists" on the other hand, has been examined and weighed (so to speak) for its value.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Forum member "ray b" speaks here in what I think of as a "patois." Definitely not comparable in any way to the Piss Christ exhibit.

I only hope that the contrast that I delineated, between "ray b" on the one hand, and the "leftist-obsessed old school propagandists" on the other hand, has been examined and weighed (so to speak) for its value.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2023 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2023 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Black Lives Matter images deleted from Jason Aldean’s ‘Small Town’ video"

This is the same report that MidEngineManiac posted.

The removal of the Black Lives Matter-related content gets a "thumbs up" from me.

Aldean’s record label, BBR Music Group, said in a statement that “the video footage was edited due to third party copyright clearance issues,” but did not elaborate. Fox 5 could not immediately be reached to ask about whether it requested its clips be removed from the music video.

That explanation should be improved upon by Jason Aldean and BBR Music Group. Version 2.0 of it should be this:

We removed the images from the Black Lives Matter protests. We removed these particular images because they could be misinterpreted. We want equal justice for everyone in America.

That's all that needs to be said. I was working out something further (another sentence), but then I realized that the "mic drop" could be right there, after "America."

Yet another case where "Less is More."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-27-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2023 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Black Lives Matter images deleted from Jason Aldean’s ‘Small Town’ video"

This is the same report that MidEngineManiac posted.

The removal of the Black Lives Matter-related content gets a "thumbs up" from me.

That's all that needs to be said. I was working out something further (another sentence), but then I realized that the "mic drop" could be right there, after "America."

Yet another case where "Less is More."

There is nothing to "misinterpret". Their actions are very-very clear and every single one of them should have been Rittenhoused on the spot, or tracked down and swung later.

Problem solved.

Let me clarify, Rinse.

What I am seeing is Arson, Assault with intent, robbery, theft and conspiracy. En mass. Makes J6 look like a Sunday brunch meeting. That's just off the top of my head.

Those arent "Thought and word crimes" that are laughable, THOSE are what we term here as "Major Crimes". The kind of stuff that makes one a federal guest for a long time.

What are you seeing in that clip ?

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 07-27-2023).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay