Started on: 07-20-2023 11:14 AM
Replies: 198 (2239 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 09-02-2023 09:24 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2023 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A cartoon about the "News", from people who stopped reading or watching any of the news so long ago that they don't even remember what it was like.
IP: Logged
PhatMax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2023 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:
No it does not. Period. Proven in court when NYC cops profiled minorities for random stops and found 90% of them innocent.

Fact. Not opinion.

Great…New York….a bastion of civility and morality….courts are perfect there , right ?
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2023 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

A long time ago when I was doing OTR repair work, I could tell you how a call was going to go before I even got to a place just by the race of the client.

Yep. Not hard to predict how a call is going to go when a minority has to deal with a racist.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2023 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by PhatMax:

Great…New York….a bastion of civility and morality….courts are perfect there , right ?

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I post facts and you post gibberish. POLICE RECORDS show the stops and results. What does this have to do with "civility", "morality", or "perfect courts"?

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2023 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Innagaddadivida, however....well, let's just say that it made a good trap shooting target...

1968. A rock classic. Takes me back to my teenage years. My only complaint with the song is that I wish production values were a bit more advanced.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2023 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WonderBoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2023 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WonderBoySend a Private Message to WonderBoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Derftoast, maybe you should post facts about how all your reverse racism lite on law bought and paid for DA's have caused crime to rise, by the SAME 13%. And how YOUR version of law has promoted more attacks against Asians by the same group you empowered by your Saint George "Druggie" Floyd bull crap social engineering SimCity psyop. You will not go down that rabbit hole, for it leads to ideas brought about by Marxipad critical social theory to destabilise. Which is why you do **** to stop it. Where's the tranny manifesto Tennessee Toast? Your fellow law soybois are keeping it under wraps. Multi-tiered systems of justice, and YOU promote it.

Guess what everyone, we can now claim MAGA as a brand. You guys are F'n morons man. Like the idiot I had to work with defending a guy who kept stealing money. "He's got a disease" he'd say.... The side of excuses.
BLM©
BLM®
BLM™

In other news, please donate:
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2023 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WonderBoy:

Derftoast, maybe you should post facts about how all your reverse racism lite on law bought and paid for DA's have caused crime to rise, by the SAME 13%.

Liberal DAs did not cause the rise in crime. Crime rose everywhere. Even in cities controlled exclusively by Republicans in Republican states. See:Jacksonville FL, Fort Worth TX, Oklahoma City OK, Omaha Neb. etc.

Facts, Not opinion.

The rise in crime is due to upset policemen not doing their job. We have seen it before. When Baltimore police were investigated over the death of Freddie Gray they all started either calling in sick or coming to work but not doing anything. Crime rate shot up. Same thing now. Police claim they are being "victimized" because people complain when they committ murder.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2023 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll just drop this here.

https://fb.watch/mgSDTsI8rH/
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2023 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep. Not hard to predict how a call is going to go when a minority has to deal with a racist.

Telling demanding entitled minorities to sit down, shut up, and wait their turn like everybody else is NOT racist....

Neither is telling them they have to pay just like everyone else.....

And neither is telling them no they are NOT getting special or preferential treatment or consideration.

THAT is simply putting "Karen and Kyle" back in their place.

As to the profiling, if their reactions to being told the above starts to result in predictable patterns or responses, then it is a valid observation to be considered accordingly when dealing with them.

When they move here they adapt to our way of doing things, we don't adapt to theirs. A lot of 'em seem to have a hard time understanding that.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-07-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2023 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

How does anyone know it's a "liberal" reporter that's asking the question about whether the police should be using their guns to stop what only appears to be a property crime that's in progress?

Maybe it's a "libertarian" reporter.

But in any case, this does not counter the assertion that "fredtoast" has asserted in message 167.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/000789-5.html#p167

Perhaps this is not intended to counter the assertion of message #167, but since it appears immediately after message 167, it could be construed as intended to counter the assertion of message 167.

I want to cover all the bases.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-07-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2023 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Perhaps this is not intended to counter the assertion of message #167...

It's actually got nothing to do with message #167. Just seems to fit the theme of the thread.

With that said, "If the foo shits, please feel free to wear it."
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2023 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How does anyone know it's a "liberal" reporter that's asking the question about whether the police should be using their guns to stop what only appears to be a property crime that's in progress?

Maybe it's a "libertarian" reporter.

But in any case, this does not counter the assertion that "fredtoast" has asserted in message 167.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/000789-5.html#p167

Perhaps this is not intended to counter the assertion of message #167, but since it appears immediately after message 167, it could be construed as intended to counter the assertion of message 167.

I want to cover all the bases.

That is a very valid question. ASAIAC the answer is "No they shouldn't"

They should never get the chance. The government should NOT have roaming "Judge Dreads-Cop, Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one" which is exactly what the pigsters have become.

THEIR role should only have been to take a few pictures and call the meat-wagon. Or possibly back-up to the store owner only if needed.

St. Floydinaol should never have made it out the door of that store. If things worked as originally intended the owner would have stood his ground, defended his property, and solved the problem. THAT doesn't happen anymore because then (like Rittenhouse) the store owner would be charged and put through several years of legal-industry hell. And THAT happens because the cops, judges, state/crown, and private defense lawyers (the legal industry) have a vested interest and job security in making sure they are the only ones "allowed" to handle problems. They have spent generations trying to program us to that agenda in their own self-interest.

Not to mention an azzhole judiciary that loves pushing the liberal agenda.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-07-2023).]

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Started watching, but don't have 13 minutes.

Could you just give me the highlights or tell me where to fast forward to?
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Telling demanding entitled minorities to sit down, shut up, and wait their turn like everybody else is NOT racist....

Neither is telling them they have to pay just like everyone else.....

And neither is telling them no they are NOT getting special or preferential treatment or consideration.

THAT is simply putting "Karen and Kyle" back in their place.

As to the profiling, if their reactions to being told the above starts to result in predictable patterns or responses, then it is a valid observation to be considered accordingly when dealing with them.

When they move here they adapt to our way of doing things, we don't adapt to theirs. A lot of 'em seem to have a hard time understanding that.

Just claiming that all minorities are the same proves how totally racists you are.

You actually believe there is no difference between Condoleezza Rice and Cardi B. You are the very definition of "racism".
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:. And THAT happens because the cops, judges, state/crown, and private defense lawyers (the legal industry) have a vested interest and job security in making sure they are the only ones "allowed" to handle problems. They have spent generations trying to program us to that agenda in their own self-interest.

We did not have to do anything to prove the necessity of an official criminal justice system. All we had to do was point out history and facts. History has proven that territories without state sanctioned law enforcement is chaos. That is why all the western territoties of the United States were desperate for statehood. It is also the reason Somalia is a hell hole.

We don't have to rely on make believe stories like you. Instead we have facts. History has proven that when each individual gets to decide what "justice" is then there is no justice at all. Just out of control violence.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 08-08-2023).]

Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2023 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast

Started watching, but don't have 13 minutes.

Could you just give me the highlights or tell me where to fast forward to?

The Highlight on Crime - Try That in a Small Town
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You actually believe there is no difference between Condoleezza Rice and Cardi B.

There isnt. They are both irritating as sheet, and unwelcome in my life.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-08-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

We did not have to do anything to prove the necessity of an official criminal justice system. All we had to do was point out history and facts. History has proven that territories without state sanctioned law enforcement is chaos. That is why all the western territoties of the United States were desperate for statehood. It is also the reason Somalia is a hell hole.

We don't have to rely on make believe stories like you. Instead we have facts. History has proven that when each individual gets to decide what "justice" is then there is no justice at all. Just out of control violence.

History proves when governments and systems take too much sovereignty and power from individuals, they end up swing at the end of a rope along with their system.

Personally, I think ropes are too slow. And dont make nearly a graphic enough example. Giant wood chippers are so much better.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

What does he say about it. where is it in the video. I'd like to see what the point is, but I am not going to sit through 13 minutes of him just describing a crime.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

History proves when governments and systems take too much sovereignty and power from individuals, they end up swing at the end of a rope along with their system.

I agree, and obviously the governments have not gone too far because no one is swinging.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2023 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personally, I think ropes are too slow. And don't make nearly a graphic enough example. Giant wood chippers are so much better.

Empty talk. You'll be long gone before the next big revolution. And so also, myself.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-08-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Empty talk. You'll be long gone before the next big revolution. And so also, myself.

I wouldnt be too sure about that

Shorter link

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldnt be too sure about that

Shorter link

Actually the fact that you would fall for this proves how safe current election officials are.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2023 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That "X" message that MEM posted is based on this new report from the Gateway Pundit.
https://www.thegatewaypundi...lusive-massive-2020/

I'd like to know more.

Maybe I will.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2023 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually the fact that you (MEM) would fall for this...

"fall for"? Heck, he could've posted it!

I'm pretty sure that MEM himself has used the term "sheeple". It's amazing how gullible some people are, believing a tweet (or whatever it's now called) posted by some anonymous organization or individual. I guess as long as it mirrors their beliefs, all fact checking goes out the window.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2023 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually the fact that you would fall for this proves how safe current election officials are.

Your "elected officials".....and you kind....are already swinging in case you havent been paying attention to Bud Light, Target and a crap-load of smaller ones. What the eff ya gonna do about it ? Pass "laws" forcing us to support *whatever*. RRRRRIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTTTT.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2023 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont think they want to try THIS in a small town !!

https://thepostmillennial.c...a?utm_campaign=64483
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2023 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I apologize to MEM. I searched all the reputable news sights (both left and right) and did not find anything. But this appears to be a real issue. Not they way it is portrayed in the headlines, but it is at least a real story.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2023 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

I dont think they want to try THIS in a small town !!

https://thepostmillennial.c...a?utm_campaign=64483

He can try it anywhere he wants, but he will still lose. Even small town juries follow the law.

Ngo is known for posting false information to incite violence against Muslims and has worked with the shite supremacists group Patriot Prayer to cover their violent attacks on antifascist groups.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2023 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Your "elected officials".....and you kind....are already swinging in case you havent been paying attention to Bud Light, Target and a crap-load of smaller ones. What the eff ya gonna do about it ? Pass "laws" forcing us to support *whatever*. RRRRRIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTTTT.

Elected officials have nothing to do with Bud Light or Target. Plus so far no one from Budweiser or Target has "swung" and NIKE is thriving.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2023 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not to mention an azzhole judiciary that loves pushing the liberal agenda.

The more i drink... the more the words glaze over... but this stood out. I've never seen a pair of balls hanging out of an ******* with teeth before. Granted, I don't make it a point to put myself in situations where there are hanging balls... but this is a vision I cannot unsee...
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2023 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
The more i drink... the more the words glaze over... but this stood out. I've never seen a pair of balls hanging out of an ******* with teeth before. Granted, I don't make it a point to put myself in situations where there are hanging balls... but this is a vision I cannot unsee...

It is a British judge. From Pink Floyds "The Wall".
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2023 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

...this stood out. I've never seen a pair of balls hanging out of an ******* with teeth before. Granted, I don't make it a point to put myself in situations where there are hanging balls... but this is a vision I cannot unsee...

Yet you chose to re-post it... as if once wasn't already one times too many. IMO, one of the more disgusting images ever posted at PFF.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2023 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone’s Already Lost Interest in Jason Aldean’s ‘Try That in a Small Town’

After a week at Number One, the controversial song plummeted 20 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 chart

THE DEVOTED CULTURE warriors dedicated to taking Jason Aldean’s “Try That in a Small Town” to the top of the charts appear to have already grown bored of the song as it plummeted from Number One to Number 21 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week.

Last week, the song topped the Hot 100, several months after its initial release in April, and following the arrival of a controversial music video that critics — from the country music world to academia — said promoted white nationalism and painted protests against racial injustice as lawless and violent. CMT even pulled the video from its airwaves, and portions of the video featuring protests in Atlanta were later edited out (the footage from Canada, however, remains intact).

As these things tend to go, the backlash to “Try That in a Small Town” inspired a backlash of its own, with conservatives and Aldean fans streaming and buying the song in droves in a time-honored effort to juice the track’s chart position.

The first attempt at this fell short, with “Try That in a Small Town” landing at Number Two behind Jung Kook and Latto’s “Seven.” Nevertheless, they persisted. And the following week “Try That in a Small Town” did manage to top the Hot 100.

That persistence, however, appears to have its limits. According to data from Luminate, this week “Try That in a Small Town” garnered just 16.5 million streams, a 53 percent drop from the 30.7 million it picked up during its Number One week. And the song’s sales fell significantly, too, topping out at just over 26,000, an 85 percent drop from last week. (That total was still enough for “Try That in a Small Town” to top Billboard‘s Digital Song Sales chart for the third week in a row.)

As Billboard noted, the song’s drop from Number One to 21 is among the biggest falls from the top in Hot 100 history, alongside tracks such as Jimin’s “Like Crazy” (Number One to 45), Taylor Swift’s “Willow” (One to 38), 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj’s “Trollz” (One to 34), BTS’ “Life Goes On” (One to 28), and Travis Scott, Young Thug, and M.I.A.’s “Franchise” (One to 25).

More at the link above.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-10-2023).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2023 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is a British judge. From Pink Floyds "The Wall".

Correction.

It's ANY judge, not just British.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2023 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2023 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Correction.

It's ANY judge, not just British.

Nope. The white wig and black cap is British regalia. Judges don't wear that here in the US.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2023 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay