Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  I shot an arrow into the air... (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I shot an arrow into the air... by williegoat
Started on: 07-31-2023 06:17 PM
Replies: 153 (1473 views)
Last post by: fredtoast on 09-22-2023 07:17 AM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

There are several leftists on here who are so focused on trying to prove their superiority that they themselves have lost track of what they believe.

One major difference between them and me is the fact that I don’t care what they think. They struggle to gain our respect, but I place no value on theirs.

Quoted because it just needs saying again.
IP: Logged
fredtoast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
You can say whatever you want. It doesn't change the reality that we're all living right now. I think honestly... that what I find the most fascinating is people like you. Now... I KNOW that deep down, you actually don't believe half the stuff you say. We all kind of recognize that. I'm not sure if you are aware that we all recognize that... but most everyone here does know this. The question I have is WHY you put up this front. Is this a win/lose game for you? Is it just simple competitiveness like in sports?

There are several leftists on here who are so focused on trying to prove their superiority that they themselves have lost track of what they believe.

One major difference between them and me is the fact that I don’t care what they think. They struggle to gain our respect, but I place no value on theirs.

Guys, could you please stop clogging up these threads with you purely SUBJECTIVE insults that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I could just as easily say the exact same things about you two and some people here would agree with me. But that is not why I come here. I come here to debate issues. I see nothing to gain by just posting insults that prove nothing. In fact it seems kind of immature to me.

I know all the facts and links that I post upset you guys, but you need to respond with some facts of your own instead of just squealing and moaning.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Quoted because it just needs saying again.

IMHO the LAST thing that needs to be repeated here is a subjective insult that proves nothing.

These types of posts are the last refuge for a person beaten down in a debate. All they do is clog up the threads with their whining.

Instead I suggest that we try to limit our posts to discussing the subject matter of the thread.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:
I come here to debate issues.

This is funny... probably the funniest thing you've said since you've joined. You came onto Pennocks as an angry, bitter old person, and immediately started attacking everyone. You will get no quarter from me. The only way anyone here changes their opinion, is if you spend the next month mellowing out, and not being essentially an ******* to everyone, and autistically aggressive.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is funny... probably the funniest thing you've said since you've joined. You came onto Pennocks as an angry, bitter old person, and immediately started attacking everyone. You will get no quarter from me. The only way anyone here changes their opinion, is if you spend the next month mellowing out, and not being essentially an ******* to everyone, and autistically aggressive.

Again I am going to repeat my request that you refrain from these posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter of the threads.

You have made these same baseless allegations about me over and over again. Yet when i asked you to please point out everytime I make a post that is just a personal attack without any reference to the subject matter of the thread (or a response to a direct personal insult) you have come up with ZERO. Meanwhile I have already tagged multiple posts like this from you.

What I am saying is that I have OBJECTIVE proof that you are the bitter one who only cares about personal attacks. I can prove it by all the posts I have flagged from you. You can continue to make your SUBJECTIVE attacks against me, but you have zero OBJECTIVE proof to back up your claimS.

This is why I am asking you to stop. Your petty SUBJECTIVE personal attacks prove nothing. You have zero OBJECTIVE evidence to back them up.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 08-11-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again I am going to repeat my request that you refrain from these posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter of the threads.

You have made these same baseless allegations about me over and over again. Yet when i asked you to please point out everytime I make a post that is just a personal attack without any reference to the subject matter of the thread (or a response to a direct personal insult) you have come up with ZERO. Meanwhile I have already tagged multiple posts like this from you.

What I am saying is that I have OBJECTIVE proof that you are the bitter one who only cares about personal attacks. I can prove it by all the posts I have flagged from you. You can continue to make your SUBJECTIVE attacks against me, but you have ZERO subjective proof to back up your claim.

This is why I am asking you to stop. Your petty SUBJECTIVE personal attacks prove nothing. You have zero OBJECTIVE evidence to back them up.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/128212.html#p1

Nice sound. Too bad it is so blatantly racist and homophobic.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Truthfully, I skim the links that are posted by some members, decide that they are crap, and move on.

To me, the echo chamber comes from both sides of the aisle.

It is my personal bias that determines what is crap, and what isn't.

My personal bias comes from being a student of history, my life experiences from traveling and living far and wide and my respect for the Constitution.

I doubt that anything that anyone says will have much, if any, influence over my personal experiences and the resulting personal bias that I have developed.

As mentioned before, liars and bullshettirs are easy to spot.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/128212.html#p1

Nice sound. Too bad it is so blatantly racist and homophobic.

I invite everyone to click the link and read that thread.

Please do it.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2023 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Truthfully, I skim the links that are posted by some members, decide that they are crap, and move on.

To me, the echo chamber comes from both sides of the aisle.

It is my personal bias that determines what is crap, and what isn't.

My personal bias comes from being a student of history, my life experiences from traveling and living far and wide and my respect for the Constitution.

I doubt that anything that anyone says will have much, if any, influence over my personal experiences and the resulting personal bias that I have developed.

As mentioned before, liars and bullshettirs are easy to spot.

I agree with what you say. I have no problem with people citing personal experience as a basis for their beliefs. But if they are going to post in a forum debate they should realize that they are wasting everyone's time with posts that basically say "This is true because I believe it is true".

No one here is omniscient. Posts like "I know what you really think" or "I know what is really happening" are just signs of a narcissistic disorder. So no one should waste our time with stuff like that.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I am saying is that I have OBJECTIVE proof that you are the bitter one who only cares about personal attacks. I can prove it by all the posts I have flagged from you. You can continue to make your SUBJECTIVE attacks against me, but you have zero OBJECTIVE proof to back up your claimS.

Your request has absolutely no value to me, almost not even worth responding to, other than to point out the last line of your post. You came on Pennocks with guns blazing day one... and you are now shocked that you're getting the same attitude back that you dealt?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I invite everyone to click the link and read that thread.

Please do it.

Of course you altered the link in your quote.

Here is the link that I posted: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/128212.html#p1
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since the "end game in Afghanistan" has been a point of discussion in this thread, I want to add something on that.

I believe it's a documented fact that after losing his bid for a second term, and so becoming a "lame duck" president, the 45th President of the United States, "one" Donald J. Trump, caused a presidential order that ordered the Defense Department to complete a complete evacuation of U.S. military forces from Somalia and Afghanistan, and complete that complete evacuation before the moment on January 20, 2021, when the 46th President of the United States would be sworn in and begin his term as president and U.S. military commander in chief.

This evacuation order was drafted, typed onto official stationary, signed by President Trump, and forwarded through the appropriate channel(s) for immediate implementation.

But there was pushback, and the order was rescinded and replaced with a new order, that reduced the number of U.S. military on the ground in Afghanistan from whatever number were there at that moment, to 2500.

I think that raises some doubts about the idea that if President Trump had been reelected, the "end game in Afghanistan" would have played out in any substantially better way than it did under President Biden—an idea that seems to be readable between the lines (so to speak) of certain remarks that have been posted on this forum.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-11-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys, could you please stop clogging up these threads with you purely SUBJECTIVE insults that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

Objection denied !

How is anyone's thoughts, or beliefs, clogging up a thread ? You are the latest yahoo to think the forum should run like you want.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-11-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clogists gonna clog ..!

And no amount of "Drano" will remedy it.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course you altered the link in your quote.

Here is the link that I posted: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/128212.html#p1

Holy **** , that was really good! I had no problem listening to it and I actually really liked it. Do you have more music like that? It was definitely "South-West" inspired if I'd say.

Question for Fred... can you explain what the point of this response was?

"Nice sound. Too bad it is so blatantly racist and homophobic."

Unless my headset was messed up, I didn't hear a single word spoken... so?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy **** , that was really good! I had no problem listening to it and I actually really liked it. Do you have more music like that? It was definitely "South-West" inspired if I'd say.

Thank you very much!

Here are a couple more Western tunes:

I took the picture of the vulture near my house.

This one is a bit more whimsical, based on an Arizona legend.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Clogists gonna clog ..!

And no amount of "Drano" will remedy it.

I will ask you the same question.

How does it clog ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I will ask you the same question.

How does it clog ?

Like this?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will ask you the same question. How does it clog?

Instead of focusing on that, I recommend more consideration of this:

I agree with what you say. I have no problem with people citing personal experience as a basis for their beliefs. But if they are going to post in a forum debate they should realize that they are wasting everyone's time with posts that basically say "This is true because I believe it is true".

No one here is omniscient. Posts like "I know what you really think" or "I know what is really happening" are just signs of a narcissistic disorder. So no one should waste our time with stuff like that.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How predictable.

It really galls you Leftists when you can't control other people's speech.

Failing control, your next move is invariably attempting to "cancel", (ban) the person(s) that utter the speech you dislike.

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-11-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It really galls you that you're expected to follow the same forum rules as everybody else.

Failing control, your next move is invariably attempting to "cancel", (ban) the person(s) that bring the speech you dislike.

Cliff Pennock is the only individual here with the power to ban a member. If you don't like how Cliff Pennock runs PFF, you're free to move on.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. The Leftists here don't have a clue what they believe, at least as any codified ideology that cannot be directly linked to the writings of Karl Marx.

While most conservatives here can easily quote from the works of de Tocqueville all the way to Ronald Reagan, work that historically and collectively codifies conservative ideology, our forum Leftists are sad ideological illiterates.

2. I don't give a damn about what they allegedly "think" either because Leftists cannot differentiate their feelings from rational, critical, objective, thinking. A Leftist's emotions supplant deliberative thought. The stronger the emotion, the "deeper" they imagine that they are "thinking".

3. I also don't give a damn about the unsolicited opinions of someone that I would never ask advice from.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-11-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. The Leftists here don't have a clue what they believe, at least as any codified ideology that cannot be directly linked to the writings of Karl Marx.

While most conservatives here can easily quote from the works of de Tocqueville all the way to Ronald Reagan, work that historically and collectively codifies conservative ideology, our forum Leftists are sad ideological illiterates.

2. I don't give a damn about what they allegedly "think" either because Leftists cannot differentiate their feelings from rational, critical, objective, thinking. A Leftist's emotions supplant deliberative thought. The stronger the emotion, the "deeper" they imagine that they are "thinking".

3. I also don't give a damn about the unsolicited opinions of someone that I would never ask advice from.

When ideology is detached from reality, it makes for arguments that are very simple, straightforward—and stupid.

There's no better example of that than the remark I just quoted.

As far as the paragraph that I emphasized with boldface...

"Yeah, right." That's a good one.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your request has absolutely no value to me, almost not even worth responding to, other than to point out the last line of your post. You came on Pennocks with guns blazing day one... and you are now shocked that you're getting the same attitude back that you dealt?

You could repeat his juvenile and oft used "educate yourself" invective that he liked to toss around at people here with gleeful abandon, but he has already told us:

I know plenty.

Arrogance is only an assumption of superiority, not actual knowledge or wisdom.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Arrogance is only an assumption of superiority, not actual knowledge or wisdom.

"Damn, at this rate, there soon won't be anything from the pot I just brewed."
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2023 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also don't give a damn about the unsolicited opinions of someone that I would never ask advice from.

Yeah, that about sums up how I feel about anything you've ever posted at PFF. If I wish to hear the views of an arrogant blowhard, there are are plenty of competing narcissists on YouTube to choose from.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:Arrogance is only an assumption of superiority, not actual knowledge or wisdom.

That is why I posts facts and links to support my position instead of just parroting speaking points without anything to support them.

I 100% agree that anyone who says "I know what you are really thinking" or "I know what is really happening" without posting anything to support their opinion is suffering from a narcissistic disorder.

Know anyone who makes posts like that?

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Question for Fred... can you explain what the point of this response was?

"Nice sound. Too bad it is so blatantly racist and homophobic."

Unless my headset was messed up, I didn't hear a single word spoken... so?

It was intended to be so over-the-top as to be viewed as absurd and ridiculous.

it was a joke, but it obviously failed. I apologize to anyone who took it as serious and was offended.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

How predictable.

Failing control, your next move is invariably attempting to "cancel", (ban) the person(s) that utter the speech you dislike.

Leftists gotta Leftist

There was not threat to ban or cancel anyone.

I just honestly think it would benefit the discussions in this forum if people would limit themselves to the subject matter of the thread instead of making posts that have nothing to do with the topic but are just made to insult another member. TA82 has done this multiple times, and I have repeatedly flagged those posts and ask him to do the same to me. but he has never been able to flag a single post from me. So while he continues to make SUBJECTIVE claims about me being bitter, and angry, and just wanting to be mean he has nothing to back up those claims. I, on the other hand, can point to the OBJECTIVE facts of the posts he has made attacking me without saying anything about the subject of the thread. In other words he can't prove anything he says about me, but I can prove the exact same claims against him.

If you don't agrm

y simple request offended you so much.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Objection denied !

How is anyone's thoughts, or beliefs, clogging up a thread ? You are the latest yahoo to think the forum should run like you want.

Thoughts and opinions never clog up a thread AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD.

The only thing I am complaining about are random posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter, but are instead just personal attacka against another member.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

. You came on Pennocks with guns blazing day one... and you are now shocked that you're getting the same attitude back that you dealt?

My guns were no more blazing than your or any of the other right-wing extremists around here, but there is a big difference between you and me.

You repeatedly make posts in threads that have nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread and instead are just personal attacks against me. I have pointed this out many times and asked you to do the same to me. But you have NEVER once found a post where I just randomly insulted you without saying anything about the subject matter of the thread.

You accuse me of doing what you are doing. You have no proof of your claim. But I have proof of mine.

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was intended to be so over-the-top as to be viewed as absurd and ridiculous.

it was a joke, but it obviously failed. I apologize to anyone who took it as serious and was offended.

Being serious here... have you considered the fact that you maybe aren't great at communicating without observing visual cues?

I disagree A LOT with people like Patrick, Ray, and Rinse... but I'd help them out in a pinch if I knew they needed it, and I know they'd give me the shirt off their back if it meant saving my ass too. But that's because I understand the individual. People are entitled to their views... we can argue / debate without malicious intent. Do you think Ray would punch me in the face if he saw me on the street? Or do you think he'd probably laugh and jokingly call me a Jan 6th apologist (and then buy me a beer)?

You've come on here, with pure hatred, and you've pushed it on everyone else on this forum. Rinse will probably go on with two pages of something explaining how so and so this and that, and ice cubes in a Pyrex cup, or pictures of cupcake cookie jar lady in an attempt to say that you're not all that bad. Totally understandable. But again... this is why I was talking about Asperger's. I realize this makes me sound like an ass, but I'm just trying to be straight with you. This isn't the first time someone has come on, and totally been unable to understand the dynamic of a message board and lost their **** and left. There are also some people who have come on here and have been truly horrible people that we've collectively kicked off.

So the question is, which person do you want to be? Because I can't imagine any point where that would have been funny, or that anyone would have inferred it as a joke. A joke is... "what do you call a cow that just gave birth... de-calfinated."
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You've come on here, with pure hatred, and you've pushed it on everyone else on this forum.

You are the one posting "pure hatred". You have made multiple posts that are nothing but personal attacks on me that have nothing to do with the subject matter of the.

I have never done that to you. And my claims are not like your repeated SUBJECTIVE claims. I can prove it OBJECTIVELY by showing your posts that I have flagged for this. And you can not show any proof of me ever just randomly making a post to insult you that has nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 08-12-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are the one posting "pure hatred". You have made multiple posts that are nothing but personal attacks on me that have nothing to do with the subject matter of the.

I have never done that to you. And my claims are not like your repeated SUBJECTIVE claims. I can prove it OBJECTIVELY by showing your posts that I have flagged for this. And you can not show any proof of me ever just randomly making a post to insult you that has nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread.

Again, the inference problem here is not mine... I am not the first person (and likely not the last) that you are having this problem with. You should be introspective about this.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because I can't imagine any point where that would have been funny, or that anyone would have inferred it as a joke.

Educate yourself

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say just to be funny. For example, saying "they're really on top of things" to describe a group of people who are very disorganized is using sarcasm.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It all makes sense now. Everything toast says is meant as a joke. I will be glad when the comedy writers go back to work.

SNL isn't funny either.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say just to be funny. For example, saying "they're really on top of things" to describe a group of people who are very disorganized is using sarcasm.

Educate yourself...

Asperger syndrome, also known as Asperger's, is a neurodevelopmental condition characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, the inference problem here is not mine... I am not the first person (and likely not the last) that you are having this problem with. You should be introspective about this.

The only people I have problems with are your fellow members of the right-wing echo chamber.

This has been my point all along. Some people here agree with a lot of what I say, but since you live in an echo chamber you can't see that. You are only capable of seeing what you agree with.

If you oppose "pure hatred" then why do you tolerate MidengineManiac promoting physical violence and even murder of "leftist". Why does that not offend your sensitive, pacifistic nature? Because he is on YOUR SIDE.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only people I have problems with are your fellow members of the right-wing echo chamber.

Your problem, your choice.

This has been my point all along. Some people here agree with a lot of what I say, but since you live in an echo chamber you can't see that. You are only capable of seeing what you agree with.

Still not funny. Try harder.

If you oppose "pure hatred" then why do you tolerate MidengineManiac promoting physical violence and even murder of "leftist". Why does that not offend your sensitive, pacifistic nature? Because he is on YOUR SIDE.

We are conservatives. We understand and believe in the Constitution. We support free speech.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Educate yourself...

Asperger syndrome, also known as Asperger's, is a neurodevelopmental condition characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests

Why would this apply to me and not to you?

You are the one in torment because of your "difficulties in social interactions". I am not having any problems at all.

You are the one obsessed with stalking and insulting me. Your multiple post doing that is a "repetitive pattern of behavior". I am not doing anything like that to you. I never mention you unless it is a response to one of your posts.

In fact your persistent, unfounded claim that I exhibit any symptoms of Aspergers proves MY point, not yours.

**Waits for TA82's typical "It is true just because I say it is true" responce.**

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock