Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  I shot an arrow into the air... (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I shot an arrow into the air... by williegoat
Started on: 07-31-2023 06:17 PM
Replies: 153 (1474 views)
Last post by: fredtoast on 09-22-2023 07:17 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:
Why does that not offend your sensitive, pacifistic nature? Because he is on YOUR SIDE.

There is a HUGE difference in pacifist and peaceable.
An educated man would know that.
IP: Logged
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

We are conservatives. We understand and believe in the Constitution. We support free speech.

Th point clearly went over your head. Let me try and make it more simple.

Why do you support MEMs free speech, but not mine? Why is it okay for him to suggest the use of violence or murder against leftist, but I am accused of "pure hatred" just for espousing peaceful political opinions.

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

There is a HUGE difference in pacifist and peaceable.
An educated man would know that.

I am an educated man. I don't see any difference in my question if I used "peaceable" instead of "pacifist".

What am I missing here? How does the difference in the meanings of those two words change the meaning of my question?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Th point clearly went over your head. Let me try and make it more simple.

Again with the insults.

Why do you support MEMs free speech, but not mine? Why is it okay for him to suggest the use of violence or murder against leftist, but I am accused of "pure hatred" just for espousing peaceful political opinions.

I am not trying to stop you from speaking. Quite to the contrary, I encourage you to demonstrate your true nature.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20783 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Most probably understand that the title of this thread is derived from a poem by Longfellow.

The second line is: "It fell to earth, I knew not where"

I guess we now know where.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not trying to stop you from speaking. Quite to the contrary, I encourage you to demonstrate your true nature.

I don't understand what point you are trying to make. You jumped into the middle of a discussion I was having with TA82 where he was saying that my "pure hatred" was not acceptable here.

I then asked why MEM's promotion of violence and murder was acceptable while my peaceful disagreements with political issues were not?

So WTF are you even talking about?

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you oppose "pure hatred" then why do you tolerate MidengineManiac promoting physical violence and even murder of "leftist". Why does that not offend your sensitive, pacifistic nature? Because he is on YOUR SIDE.

Ahhh... I see you've been exchanging PMs with Patrick.

We don't agree on a lot, but he's fairly wise when it comes to dealing with individuals, and you should take his advice about not coming in so headstrong.

To answer your question propositioned to you... I like MidEnginedManiac because he's NOT a hateful person. He says what he wants, and has strong beliefs... but if you were walking down the street, he'd offer you a bear. There was an individual who was radical-right... his name was Sourmash. We collectively viewed him as actually pure hatred, and we voted him out.

Why would this apply to me and not to you?

You are the one in torment because of your "difficulties in social interactions". I am not having any problems at all.

In fact your persistent, unfounded claim that I exhibit any symptoms of Aspergers proves MY point, not yours.

**Waits for TA82's typical "It is true just because I say it is true" responce.**

Because I actually KNOW that I do not have Asperger's syndrome. I do have ADHD, or at least childhood ADHD, but that's a completely separate fun attribute that I take pride in. I've gone through numerous psychological exams, tests, and evaluations as part of my prior career for different assignments. I'm proudly VERY type-A, VERY confident, but also considered "down to Earth." Not only as part of my psychological training, I'm also a good judge of character.

Being completely serious, you should consider maybe getting yourself evaluated.

You are the one obsessed with stalking and insulting me. Your multiple post doing that is a "repetitive pattern of behavior". I am not doing anything like that to you. I never mention you unless it is a response to one of your posts.

Again, you obviously do not understand the dynamic of a message board. When someone responds to you... it's more than likely BECAUSE of something you say. You are not being targeted, but in fact the things you say are what lead people to respond to you.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I like MidEnginedManiac because he's NOT a hateful person.

He promotes acts of violence and even murder against "leftist".

How is that not "hatefuL"?

More proof that you define everything based on your political beliefs instead of actual facts. the ony reason you don't think murder and violebec are "hateful' is because you agree with MEMs political beliefs.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Again, you obviously do not understand the dynamic of a message board. When someone responds to you... it's more than likely BECAUSE of something you say. You are not being targeted, but in fact the things you say are what lead people to respond to you.

The posts I am talking about, and you know of them because you always acknowledged when I flagged one, were not in any way a response to me. They were addressed to other members and just insulted me. They had nothing to do with any of the subjects we were discussing. You would just drop in out of the blue and apropos of nothing make a post insulting me.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The posts I am talking about, and you know of them because you always acknowledged when I flagged one, were not in any way a response to me. They were addressed to other members and just insulted me. They had nothing to do with any of the subjects we were discussing. You would just drop in out of the blue and apropos of nothing make a post insulting me.

Do you mean, "Report This Post?" I do not see if / when you flag one of my posts. Only Cliff Pennock sees that.

Look, don't flatter yourself, if you think I'm targeting you in any way, it's your own paranoia. If I respond to something, it's because the content interests me. And I might respond in one of several ways:

- Elation
- Agreement
- Shock
- Surprise
- Inquisitive
- Debate
- So annoyed that the information posted is so completely wrong that I have to call it out.

So, there you have it.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2023 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you mean, "Report This Post?" I do not see if / when you flag one of my posts.

No. I mean when I make a post apologizing for taking the thread OT then point out how you just made a post that had nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread but whose sole purpose was to insult me.

I know you knw what I am talking about because you respond to them. I hat to start pulling stuff from other threads because it becomes a mess, but if you deny ever seeing any of these I will gladly post links to them so everyone can judge for themselves.

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2023 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not sure what you might be inferring, Todd. Care to expand on that?

Full disclosure... There was a short PM exchange between fredtoast and myself about a month ago. As a friendly gesture towards a new member, I wanted to inform him that he had broken a forum rule. I didn't wish to see him potentially penalized over a very minor transgression. He thanked me for the information, and that was the total extent of our discussion.

I like MidEnginedManiac because he's NOT a hateful person. He says what he wants, and has strong beliefs... but if you were walking down the street, he'd offer you a bear.

Yeah, that sounds about right!
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yeah, that sounds about right!

Hahahah!!! I totally missed that. I didn't mean bear, I meant a beer. Hahah...
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one here is omniscient. Posts like "I know what you really think" or "I know what is really happening" are just signs of a narcissistic disorder. So no one should waste our time with stuff like that.

That is why I posts facts and links to support my position instead of just parroting speaking points without anything to support them.

I 100% agree that anyone who says "I know what you are really thinking" or "I know what is really happening" without posting anything to support their opinion is suffering from a narcissistic disorder.

Know anyone who makes posts like that?

Why yes, yes I do:

More proof that you define everything based on your political beliefs instead of actual facts. the ony reason you don't think murder and violebec are "hateful' is because you agree with MEMs political beliefs.

So, the obvious question is, when are you going to seek professional treatment for your narcissistic mental disorder?

Leftists gotta Leftist
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todd, I would still appreciate it if you would elaborate on this comment made to fredtoast.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-13-2023).]

Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To me, send a PM if you really want to elaborate, not open conflict.....
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to spotlight a glaring... wait a sec... did I just pun? Why yes, indeed. But it wasn't premeditated. Let me start over.

I want to spotlight what I believe is a glaring failure in the small discourse that is comprised by the remarks in the message that comes immediately before Patrick's message, which comes immediately before this message. So I am talking about Reply message #133.

Two remarks from forum member "fredtoast" are quoted, followed by a third remark from fredtoast.

According to the discourse, the third remark from fredtoast puts him in the unenviable position of having made an assertion of the very kind that he previously said would be evidence of a "narcissistic" psychological disorder—were anyone to assert something of that kind. So, according to this discourse, fredtoast has been hoisted by his own petard, because his third remark is evidence that he himself has a narcissistic psychological disorder.

Let's examine this more closely.

In what terms did fredtoast describe the kind of assertion that would mark someone as having a narcissistic psychological disorder?

He said, in so many words, that anyone who asserts that "I know what you really think," or "I know what's really happening," without providing any specific evidentiary support to confirm such an assertion, is, in effect, arguing as if they believe they are omniscient, and that would obviously be evidence of having a narcissistic psychological disorder.

But when fredtoast, in his third remark, asserts that 82-T/A's political leanings are blinding 82-T/A to reality, fredtoast does not stop there. He provides evidentiary support, when he says this:

The only reason that 82-T/A thinks that approbation of murder and violence, as expressed by MidEngineManiac, is not hateful, is because 82-T/A agrees with MidEngineManiac's political leanings.

I have used the Quote format, to emphasize that this is a careful rewording of what fredtoast said, to render it grammatically and linguistically consistent with this current context, but without changing any of his meaning. I didn't want to "fuss around" with the square brackets convention that is ordinarily used when original text is being altered in this way.

What is the evidentiary support that fredtoast provides?

It's implicit. Anyone with even the smallest familiarity with 82-T/A and MidEngineManiac, as they are known by their remarks in this forum, is aware that they are markedly on the same page (so to speak) about their political leanings. They are on the same page, to the extent that they both consistently use language that favors a conservative attitude over a liberal or progressive attitude, in political terms. And who would fredtoast be addressing with his remarks, other than people with at least a small familiarity with 82-T/A and MidEngineManiac? No one! (That was a rhetorical question.)

Forum member 'toast (a small informality) also asserted that this was the only reason that 82-T/A thinks that approbation of murder and violence, as expressed by MidEngineManiac, is not hateful. What do we make of that?

I think it's self-evident that this would be the only reason that 82-T/A could have, for thinking that the approbation of murder and violence, as expressed by MidEngineManiac, is not hateful. What other reason could there be? Do we think that 82-T/A is himself a hateful person that is given to the approbation of murder and violence? No one with even a small familiarity with the voice of 82-T/A, as manifest on this forum, would characterize 82-T/A in such a way.

So fredtoast didn't just talk the talk with that third remark. He walked the walk. He provided evidentiary support for his assertions, and so he is clearly not staking a claim for himself as having omniscience. There is no way on God's green earth (an idiom favored by Andrew Weissmann) that fredtoast was making the kind of "omniscience" assertion that would mark him as having a narcissistic psychological disorder.

It's apparent that the discourse in Reply message 133, which attempts to hoist fredtoast on his own petard, falls flat on its face. It fails to hoist fredtoast on his own petard. Reply message 133 has just been given the widely advertised "Servpro" treatment... "like it never even happened."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-13-2023).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thoughts and opinions never clog up a thread AS LONG AS THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD.
The only thing I am complaining about are random posts that have nothing to do with the subject matter, but are instead just personal attacka against another member.

I have no problem with people citing personal experience as a basis for their beliefs. But if they are going to post in a forum debate they should realize that they are wasting everyone's time with posts that basically say "This is true because I believe it is true".

Who are you to decide if everyone's time is wasted.

When people say "This is true because I believe it is true" it invites discussion about what one thinks. It can also change the thoughts of some one whom thinks he knows, what is true.[/quote]

No one here is omniscient. Posts like "I know what you really think" or "I know what is really happening" are just signs of a narcissistic disorder. So no one should waste our time with stuff like that.

I think you have a narcissistic personality disorder. Citing personal experience.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36652 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Educate yourself

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say just to be funny. For example, saying "they're really on top of things" to describe a group of people who are very disorganized is using sarcasm.

I might believe that from someone I know can be sarcastic. That is not you.

Instead of sarcasm, tell us what you really think !
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36652 posts
Member since Jun 2003

MidEnginedManiac because he's NOT a hateful person. He says what he wants, and has strong beliefs... but if you were walking down the street, he'd offer you a bear.

Or a beer, .
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2023 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

[QUOTE]

More proof that you define everything based on your political beliefs instead of actual facts. the ony reason you don't think murder and violebec are "hateful' is because you agree with MEMs political beliefs.[QUOTE]

So, the obvious question is, when are you going to seek professional treatment for your narcissistic mental disorder?

Wow, Can't believe how far my point went over your head. The quote you posted from me was supported by FACTS. You just deleted that part of the post to make it look like an opinion with nothing to back it up.

I never propose violence or murder be committed against my political opposition. TA82 calls me full of "pure hatred". . . FACT

MEM proposes violence and murder be committed against his political opposition. TA82 says MEM is NOT full of pure hatred . . . FACT

Cet it now? I post FACTS to back up my comments. They are not just baseless opinion.

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Todd, I would still appreciate it if you would elaborate on this comment made to fredtoast.

Fredtoast is repeating some very unique language, which I know you've stated in the past.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I think it's self-evident that this would be the only reason that 82-T/A could have, for thinking that the approbation of murder and violence, as expressed by MidEngineManiac, is not hateful. What other reason could there be? Do we think that 82-T/A is himself a hateful person that is given to the approbation of murder and violence? No one with even a small familiarity with the voice of 82-T/A, as manifest on this forum, would characterize 82-T/A in such a way.

So fredtoast didn't just talk the talk with that third remark. He walked the walk. He provided evidentiary support for his assertions, and so he is clearly not staking a claim for himself as having omniscience. There is no way on God's green earth (an idiom favored by Andrew Weissmann) that fredtoast was making the kind of "omniscience" assertion that would mark him as having a narcissistic psychological disorder.

RayB has, on many occasions, said things that were just as bad as MEM has, and I do not think RayB is a hateful person, or someone who would actually go through with the things he's said over the years. I have discussions and disagree with RayB, but you won't see me attack him, any more than I would MEM. To be honest, I'm kind of done talking about Fred's problems with people. This is a Fred problem, and he'll eventually get the hang of it, or he'll become bitter and leave. Either option is a solution.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2023 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fredtoast is repeating some very unique language, which I know you've stated in the past.

Let's see an example of this "very unique language". Seriously, I want to see a quote of what inspired you to state the following...

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work] Here:

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2023 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden...

fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2023 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To answer your question propositioned to you... I like MidEnginedManiac because he's NOT a hateful person.

There was an individual who was radical-right... his name was Sourmash. We collectively viewed him as actually pure hatred, and we voted him out.

Who is this "we"?

looks like I need to thank them.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 09-18-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2023 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are people on this forum who like to say "We ..." instead of "I ..."

They harbor an illusion that their ideas and opinions are "official" in some way, even on this free-ranging and uncurated discussion forum.

It's kind of like the "pluralis majestatis" or "royal we" that is associated (historically) with the institution of monarchy.

I can't think of a time when I've ever used the "we" pronoun in a forum post. (Except this one.)
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2023 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2023 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“Ingrato homine terra pejus nihil creat.”

Leftist are ungrateful and cowardest people. They don't want anyone to point out their lies and grifts.

Leftist want to steal from you and control you. There is a reason why prisons exists for violent leftist. They don't fit in peaceful society.

But if you let them have the helms of government like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot.... the list goes on. They slaughter innocent people, imprison people for opposing political views, destroy science and the free press and the list goes on. History repeats.

Leftist are not good people.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2023 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't there someone on Pennock's that killed a gopher with a stick? They said they did, anyway. Oh yeah, that was fredtoast.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-21-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2023 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2023 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2023 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Innocent gophers were systematically exterminated, a crime against animals !
Call Peta ! Report the monster !
Protest !
See, they are easily befriended.
Squeek !

They Tortured Animals
Go see a psy.. psy.. go see a doctor.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-21-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2023 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

“Ingrato homine terra pejus nihil creat.”

Leftist are ungrateful and cowardest people. They don't want anyone to point out their lies and grifts.

Leftist want to steal from you and control you. There is a reason why prisons exists for violent leftist. They don't fit in peaceful society.

But if you let them have the helms of government like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot.... the list goes on. They slaughter innocent people, imprison people for opposing political views, destroy science and the free press and the list goes on. History repeats.

Leftist are not good people.

"Terra sapidum creat homines."

The Gorn are an ungrateful and cowardest species. They don't want humans to point out their lies and grifts.

The Gorn want to devour you. There is a reason why prisons exists for all Gorn. They don't fit in human society.

But if you let them have just a little nibble... they slaughter innocent humans, imprison humans to consume at a later date. Gastronomy repeats.

The Gorn eat good tasting people.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-22-2023 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

For more than half a century, they have been engaged in battle !

And continue to this day !

I like Gorns dress.

I can see why Wichita was so enchanted but the image.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock