Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  The Great Barrington Declaration (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Great Barrington Declaration by olejoedad
Started on: 09-11-2023 07:26 PM
Replies: 65 (769 views)
Last post by: 1985 Fiero GT on 05-30-2024 04:39 PM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2024 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Trusting in the works of mankind will always result in disappointment.

I suggest that if Paul states that court-ordered released emails show that Fauci knew about the origins, then he has the information to back up his claim that he has committed to print.

So don't trust "mankind", but trust Rand Paul?

Do you consider him to be a god? Or do you just trust him because he tells you what you want to hear?

IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2024 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I trust Senator Paul because he has a long record of being straightforward with the public.
He is a medical doctor that donates a lot of his personal time at clinics in underserved regions throughout the wolrd. He is proven to be a man that cares about his reputation, rather than his political party, rare enough these days.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2024 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hunter's laptop was just a dirty rotten lie and a Communist plot...until it was the truth.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I trust Senator Paul because he has a long record of being straightforward with the public..

I actually agree with some of Pauls positions on foreign spending and limiting government. But I can not trust anyone who tries to legitimize Alex Jones and keeps repeating the lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat:

Hunter's laptop was just a dirty rotten lie and a Communist plot...until it was the truth.

It is true, but the timing of its appearance was suspicious.

The right clearly wanted to bring it up right before the election Just like Comey did with the Hillary investigation. And just like the Hillary investigation it turned out to be a lot of nothing. It makes Hunter look bad, but nothing on it that shows Joe did anything wrong.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so glad this is a discussion about the response to COVID, and the discovery ( of court ordered released emails the were previously hidden) of shenanigans by bureaucrats at the highest level on the world stage.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-17-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm so glad this is a discussion about the response to COVID, and the discovery ( of court ordered released emails the were previously hidden) of shenanigans by bureaucrats at the highest level on the world stage.

when all the bodys are counted

the vax/jab and the doc the con's love to hate
was the one thing the rump did correctly at first

then had to screw it all up with horse meds and uv lites
and worse allow the anti vax crazys to run free
very few real vax ills vs tons of BS fears
vs dead and long cases of cv-19

anti-vax kills small pox Measles mumps tetanus
sure some few react
far more never get ill
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Covid, Hunter's laptop, Jan 6...

Your government is lying to you. Wake up.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes rump lied about Covid repeated
and rump was large and in charge and lying on 1-6

hunter has no office or official job in the gov
yes he did scam putins buddys so what

son in law of the rump got 2 billion
your lot never said anything
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In 1968, I'll bet you never dreamed you would become an establishment tool.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Covid....I agree. We actually have the tapes of Trump admitting that he lied to us about Covid.

Hunters laptop....... the right have had possession of its contents for a few years now, so no one is lying about what is on there.

IJanuary 6.......... If government was lying then Criminal defense attorneys would have already exposed it. So I doubt you on this one.

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Glad that any deceit is being exposed. But I don't think the response to covid would have been any different if it was assumed to have leaked from a lab. The pandemic would have still required the same response.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Glad that any deceit is being exposed. But I don't think the response to covid would have been any different if it was assumed to have leaked from a lab.

The pandemic would have still required the same response.

Not if the deceit about the true, (low), lethality of the disease and the ineffectiveness of prophylactic measures against it, (masks, social distancing, lock downs and vaccines), had also been exposed contemporaneously.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Not if the deceit about the true, (low), lethality of the disease and the ineffectiveness of prophylactic measures against it, (masks, social distancing, lock downs and vaccines), had also been exposed contemporaneously.

so our head con admits the rump leadership failed by overreaching

fails to understand things that were not known at the time

masks worked to limit the spread as did distance

vaccine worked to limit the bug and caused less dead people

reminder all that was on the rump watch his screw up his good people failed

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

As best I can tell they were always honest about how lethal it was (except Donald Trump)

Also vaccines were very effective. The other actions were somewhat effective. No one ever claimed anything was 100% effective.

What do you think the response should have been. What steps should have been taken to address the covid pandemic?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2024 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And a blast about the past, from the present.....

https://www.washingtonexami...ch-is-in-dire-shape/
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2024 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So basically he thinks he should be allowed to say anything he wants, but if any one dares to disagree with him and discredit his opinion then that person is "against free speech"? If he is critical of the governments claims about the pandemic then does that mean that he is also against free speech?

He claims that he was "excommunicated" from the scientific community, but that is complete BS. He is still a practicing scientist.

The Great Barrington Declaration was not suppressed. We all saw it or heard about it. The majority of the scientific community rejected its claims about how "herd immunity" would fix everything while somehow keeping the high risk people isolated. It was funded by the American Institute for Economic Research so it is not surprising that it valued corporate profits over human lives.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2024 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if it quacks

and is not a duck

it is just a doc who is a QUACK

PLEASE RERUN IT

THE EXCESS DEATHS IN THE RED NUT AREAS WAS HUGE
it was a volunteer opt out group by the Q faction of the cult
they self picked by cult belief into the dead pile

btw I had the bug 2 times
before the shot was much worse
after was not even close more of a non event
I think the shot worked

and the whole anti-vax not just cv-19 shot tall tales
is a disaster world wide
and many in the cult will die as a result of cult belief

follow the money back to the koch bro's
The declaration was sponsored by the American Institute for Economic Research (AIER), a libertarian free market think tank based in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, which has a history of promoting climate change denial, and the benefits of sweatshops. Byline Times journalist Nafeez Ahmed has described the AIER as an "institution embedded in a Koch-funded network that denies climate science while investing in polluting fossil fuel industries".

history of promoting climate change denial and medical BS also
so bro's K funding the lying
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
I think the shot worked

is a disaster world wide

The Great Barrington Declaration was released BEFORE there was a vaccine. I promoted "herd immunity" while somehow isolating a large population that was higher risk. Never explained where all these high risk people were going to be placed to isolate them.

then when the Government tried to explain to people why it was a bad idea everyone behind it started acting like they had been silenced and thrown in prison for their ideas. But nothing like that ever happened. Their "declaration" was out there for anyone to see. It just was not accepted.

It is actually kind of comical to hear him claim that social distancing and business closures were a complete failure because people still got Covid, but his plan would have involved hundreds of thousands of MORE people getting Covid to create "herd immunity".

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 05-27-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
''American Institute for Economic Research (AIER),
a libertarian free market think tank based in Great Barrington, Massachusetts
, which has a history of promoting climate change denial,
and the benefits of sweatshops.''

I must WONDER WHO benefits from sweatshops
not the workers guess the bro's K do ?

your links show the evil behind the curtians
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

''American Institute for Economic Research (AIER),
a libertarian free market think tank based in Great Barrington, Massachusetts
, which has a history of promoting climate change denial,
and the benefits of sweatshops.''

I must WONDER WHO benefits from sweatshops
not the workers guess the bro's K do ?

your links show the evil behind the curtians

Typical position of Libertarians. They generally value profit over human life. Screw the environment. Screw safety for employees. Screw food and drug inspectors. Screw regulations to control a pandemic. profit is all that matters.

PFF
System Bot
1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think the shot worked

is a disaster world wide

I think this is my first post in politics/religion, probably will not post much/anything more. I was in grade 9 at the very beginning, got COVID very very early, it was bad, 2 weeks with a fever above 102°, peaking at 104°for several days, very long, drawn out, bad symptoms, etc. Following that I got COVID maybe 2 more times, each subsequent time was less bad/more contagious, until it was little more then a common cold.

My grandma had severe dementia, very healthy otherwise, and my grandpa couldn't take care of her by himself, needed some at home care, help with bathing, feeding, staying with her while my grandpa did shopping, etc, which would not be provided unless she was vaccinated. They had no choice, either she doesn't get vaccinated, and doesn't recieve the at home care she needed, or get vaccinated, so that's what they did. Several months later she died from blood clots in her lungs related to the vaccine.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1985 Fiero GT:

I think this is my first post in politics/religion, probably will not post much/anything more. I was in grade 9 at the very beginning, got COVID very very early, it was bad, 2 weeks with a fever above 102°, peaking at 104°for several days, very long, drawn out, bad symptoms, etc. Following that I got COVID maybe 2 more times, each subsequent time was less bad/more contagious, until it was little more then a common cold.

My grandma had severe dementia, very healthy otherwise, and my grandpa couldn't take care of her by himself, needed some at home care, help with bathing, feeding, staying with her while my grandpa did shopping, etc, which would not be provided unless she was vaccinated. They had no choice, either she doesn't get vaccinated, and doesn't recieve the at home care she needed, or get vaccinated, so that's what they did. Several months later she died from blood clots in her lungs related to the vaccine.

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

got facts ?
what vax JJ or other
what dose 1 2 3 ?
how long after what shot
what was the exact cause of her death stroke ?

could just be NOT shot related cv-19 can cause clots as can lots of other illnesses
1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

got facts ?
what vax JJ or other
what dose 1 2 3 ?
how long after what shot
what was the exact cause of her death stroke ?

could just be NOT shot related cv-19 can cause clots as can lots of other illnesses

Thank you,
It was Pfizer or Moderna, one of the mRNA ones, only one dose, at the time she got the shot, she had a prognosis of 1 year to live due to cancer.
Immediately after receiving the vaccine she started to have blood clots and bleeding in her lungs, which surprised her doctors as it wasn't related to any previous condition the doctors said when they gave the prognosis that the blood clots and bleeding could be fatal at any time. Those blood clots and bleeding continued, which impacted her breathing enough to have to be moved to a hospice, where she stabilized, then passed in the middle of the night, 6 months before expected. Those blood clots and bleeding were present the entire time immediately following the vaccine until her death. I do not know the exact cause of death, neither does my dad, but the blood clots and bleeding certainly contributed, if only by decreasing her quality of life, and sending her downhill faster, that's still enough to mention.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My grandma had severe dementia, very healthy otherwise,.

at the time she got the shot, she had a prognosis of 1 year to live due to cancer..

Which version of your little story is true?

1985 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1985 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
Which version of your little story is true?

She had cancer, which I was not aware of until I got further information from my dad regarding the questions ray b asked. I am sorry I said something that was false, but as someone still in high school at the time, the only thing noticeable to me was the dementia, otherwise she "seemed" fine.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock