Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 858 (9795 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 10-07-2024 09:08 AM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2024 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Why did they wait till Oct 7 '23 to make Gaza a prison and a ruin no one can live in ?

bebe knew he could not just kill them
he needs an excuse
bebe knew about and allowed 10-7 to happen as that was the very excuse bebe needed

set up and knocked down like a bowling pin
3d chess plans long before the bombs began falling
bebe is evil and criminal just like the rump
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2024 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
bebe knew about and allowed 10-7 to happen...

Way too much 'cid. And Kool Aid.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2024 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they lied to you

https://youtu.be/-mxfnya3ZRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mxfnya3ZRc

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-mxfnya3ZRc" title="The One Video Israel REALLY Doesn't Want You To See" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sure the arabs did nasty stuff

jews lied about most of it
some rapes but fewer then claimed
one baby killed by a shot thru a door
no baby kids or others burned to death
except THE ONES KILLED BY A ZIONIST TANK ATTACK
THAT BURNED DOWN A HOUSE THEY TRYED TO RECAPTURE

the ultra rightwing ortho's charged with body recovery
are know lying child abusers
and told many lies the official body counts DISPUTE
EVEN BEBE LIES TO BIDEN BUT NO BODYS BACK THE BS

IE IF THEY CLAIM KIDS BABYS BURNED TO DEATH
WHERE ARE THE BODYS

Interesting speculation but just that unless you've got proof of your claims. Some rapes but fewer than claimed? Babies killed or burned to death and you want to see the bodies? I wouldn't be surprise about some exaggerations but, has it occurred to you that both sides may be doing this? Open your eyes on who attacked who!
Even the Muslim Kuran says it's OK to lie, cheat, kill unbelievers. Yet, your anti-Israeli stance is very well seen.

Rams
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2024 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Interesting speculation but just that unless you've got proof of your claims. Some rapes but fewer than claimed? Babies killed or burned to death and you want to see the bodies? I wouldn't be surprise about some exaggerations but, has it occurred to you that both sides may be doing this? Open your eyes on who attacked who!
Even the Muslim Kuran says it's OK to lie, cheat, kill unbelievers. Yet, your anti-Israeli stance is very well seen.

Rams

arabs never started the terror the brits vs the jews was the terror
king david hotel was not bombed by arabs
the theft was started long before by zionists
who were illegal aliens who invaded in mass
yes I am against the colony of euro-jews taking the homes of others
and the criminal treatment of the natives by the invaders
while the USA tax funds zionists terror with the latest war toys
prison gaza breaks out so the prison is leveled with USA supplied bombs
and 40 times the dead are inflicted on the prison
are the zionist happy no they now bomb and invade lebanon also

when will the zionist stop bombing the arabs
maybe if we stop giving them free bombs ?
stop the stealing of the arabs land

and the idea the self defense by arabs is terror
and taking the lives and property in response to self-defense is just wrong

as are the under lie of the rebuilt temple return of JC myth
as the root cause of crypto-christian support for the zionists
no matter if the results will not be as expected
it still can start WW3 with just the god bothered delusions no need for any god
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2024 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We could take up a collection for your travel expenses so that you can go fight with your Arab freedom fighters.

I don't think it would take long to raise the money.

Heck, there might even be a pager or cellphone in it for you....
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

arabs never started the terror the brits vs the jews was the terror
king david hotel was not bombed by arabs
the theft was started long before by zionists
who were illegal aliens who invaded in mass
yes I am against the colony of euro-jews taking the homes of others
and the criminal treatment of the natives by the invaders
while the USA tax funds zionists terror with the latest war toys
prison gaza breaks out so the prison is leveled with USA supplied bombs
and 40 times the dead are inflicted on the prison
are the zionist happy no they now bomb and invade lebanon also

when will the zionist stop bombing the arabs
maybe if we stop giving them free bombs ?
stop the stealing of the arabs land

and the idea the self defense by arabs is terror
and taking the lives and property in response to self-defense is just wrong

as are the under lie of the rebuilt temple return of JC myth
as the root cause of crypto-christian support for the zionists
no matter if the results will not be as expected
it still can start WW3 with just the god bothered delusions no need for any god

It is a well established fact that bringing a knife to a gun fight is bordering on stupid. But, you still have not responded to my post about the supposed rape and dead babies comments. Provide some proof or stop with the claims.

Originally posted by olejoedad:

We could take up a collection for your travel expenses so that you can go fight with your Arab freedom fighters.

Is that a Go Fund Me thing, not sure where to send a contribution.....................

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-01-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Iran preparing missile attack on Israel, White House says

The news comes just hours after Israel announced it had begun raids into southern Lebanon to take out military capabilities of the Iranian-backed militia group Hezbollah.

DEVELOPING

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

blah, blah,blah

Rayb likes to ridicule conservatives as friends of Putin, and decries Israel's military actions.

Here is the plain and simple truth: Hezbollah is allied with Assad who, along with Iran, are allied with Putin.

So, in actuality, rayb is the biggest Putin supporter on the forum, since sourmash was banned.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I was thinking... a mix between Laurence Olivier from Lawrence of Arabia, and Ray B as a drunken sailor, but it wouldn't let me use the term drunken... so this is all I got...

This is your movie poster, Ray...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like there are terrorist attacks in Tel Aviv.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Iran has launched.

https://x.com/IDF

https://x.com/MOSSADil

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-01-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Rayb likes to ridicule conservatives as friends of Putin, and decries Israel's military actions.

Here is the plain and simple truth: Hezbollah is allied with Assad who, along with Iran, are allied with Putin.

So, in actuality, rayb is the biggest Putin supporter on the forum, since sourmash was banned.

when did I say any support for the other side

I do say the people using my country's arms bombs and funds to subjugate the natives are wrong
esp as they claim a god as an real estate agent and divine rights to others property
and even less for bystanders or imprisoning vast numbers
also said the arabs are nasty evil jerks who fight for their land

I do not fund putin just accuse him of being a war criminal and trump buddy who funds the evil that is the rump
I wish my nation to stop funding the zionists and stop arming them at a minimum make them pay cash for the bombs
I do not support any side or faction is a religious war just say both are following fake beliefs
bebe is also a criminal under the zionist's state own laws and a war criminal under international laws
and trump buddy who supports the evil that is the rump

IF like the rump you want to make up BS about me
at least put the effort to make it believable and not trumpian level over the top lies

and I never offer to fight other then calling out the terrorist
WHO are on BOTH SIDES

THE ZIONISTS WENT TOO FAR BOMBING CITY CENTERS

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or the terrorists went to far by using civilians as human shields......

I vote for door number 2!
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I have a new one...

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I was thinking... a mix between Laurence Olivier from Lawrence of Arabia, and Ray B as a drunken sailor, but it wouldn't let me use the term drunken... so this is all I got...

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

This is your movie poster, Ray...

Lawrence rode a Brough...

This would be more rayb's style...

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2024 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good thing we never learned a lesson about pitting an Axis of militarized governments against an Alliance of nations before. Something like that could end in nukes getting dropped.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2024 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Target : Tehran
The modern world of technology allows any citizen to mark targets for destruction from the convenience of your laptop !
Like a war game simulator, a game of whack-a-mole, the zombies pop up, you whack them down, it's fun to waste the zombies !
Infrastructure, power, water, transport, bridges, disabling their military's ability to wage war, simple, easy, necessary.
A moonscape of urban ruins, smoldering, glowing radioactive clouds rising in the wind, ' Nothing lives in Tehran '
Starship Troopers, wasting the alien insects, ' so that juman civilization prevails in the Galaxy, not bugs ! '
Yeah, stomping sand spiders, that is something all humans should do.

' The only good bug is a dead bug ! '

What ? We should wait around until they get a nuke ? Then, destroy them ? Nah.. how about we waste the zombie bugs now ?
Utter destruction, they seem to understand that. Zombies bugs eradicated as they emerge from their spider holes !
A pillar of fire before the avenging army, searing the insects into carbon, that would be fair.
Render their reactors into molecules ! Downtown Berlin in '45, bombed to bricks, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, burnt to glowing embers, the same result for the same effing around, then, finding out.
Do you feel I'm being unreasonable ?
What do they understand ? They understand fire !
Zombie hive mind.
How many destroyed will be necessary before they stop attacking ?
' All of them, then, the attacks will stop, there will be peace when no more missiles are launched. '
Seems insane, probably is, but, what can you do ? Zombies don't think much,
obviously.

Finding Out !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 10-06-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2024 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today marks one year since the terrorists attacked Israel.

Our current Administration is a complete waste of air and skin. We should stand firm with Israel and completely destroy Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthis and Iran's leadership.

They chant Death to Israel, and Death to America, and our 'leadership' (what a joke!) pussies around trying to appease the terrorists.

Take the MFs at their word and show them that their words and actions have terrible consequences for them.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock