Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  War in Middle East (Page 23)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
War in Middle East by olejoedad
Started on: 10-11-2023 09:38 AM
Replies: 889 (10272 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 10-22-2024 03:14 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2024 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:
Imagine Gaza as a popular seaside resort town, Sun, sand and sea, para-sailing, catamaran racing, palm trees, sunbathing beauties, slathered in oils and perfumes.
Yep, much, much, better.
Bikinis look better than burkas, yes ?

YES !
IP: Logged
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2024 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Heh, a nuanced 'Mad Dog', .

Trump did not use Obama's nuanced strategic approach to defeating ISIS.

Obama said he would need a magic want to bring back jobs and businesses from overseas. Trump found it under the Oval Office desk.

DID HE OR JUST LIE

How offshoring rolled along under Trump, who vowed to stop it

[1/4]The empty parking lot of the closed Schneider Electric plant is seen in Peru, Indiana, U.S., November 12, 2020. Picture taken November 12, 2020. REUTERS/Timothy Aeppel Purchase Licensing Rights
, opens new tab
PERU, Indiana, Jan 19 2020 (Reuters) - Donald Trump won the U.S. presidency four years ago, in part, by a promise to Midwest factory workers that he would stop companies like Schneider Electric SE (SCHN.PA)
, opens new tab from moving jobs out of the country.
He didn’t stop them.
Schneider’s plant, which produced electrical equipment near the center of this tiny town north of Indianapolis, closed in April, 2019 shedding 306 jobs.

RUMP IS BS

HE CLAIMS

BUT NEVER DELIVERS
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2024 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is a leftoid strategic tactical thing to say.

Stop, I'm not supposed to be laughing at myself

Not the way I see it. Strategy develops tactics is the way I see it..

Works for me; I'm defending my usage of it as legitimate, not trying to limit anyone else's. I don't have any desire to try my hand at being the semantics police.

Heh, a nuanced 'Mad Dog', .

I'm biased because I served under Mattis' command twice in Iraq, and he's a living Marine Corps saint, but he's absolutely worth reading up on. Hell, just like all Marines, Trump won my heart for a bit just by announcing him, because we like kicking the snot out of things and winning, and that's what Mattis does. The guy who said:
"I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
and
"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."
and
used "If you f--- with me, I will kill you all" as an opening salvo in negotiation...

also said things like
"I've always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers, and I do better with that than I do with torture."
and
"If in order to kill the enemy you have to kill an innocent, don't take the shot. Don't create more enemies than you take out by some immoral act."
and then quit as Defense Secretary because he wouldn't serve under someone who didn't have a thoughtful and principled approach to U.S. foreign policy.

Man's nuanced.

Trump did not use Obama's nuanced strategic approach to defeating ISIS.

Obama said he would need a magic want to bring back jobs and businesses from overseas. Trump found it under the Oval Office desk.

No, he used his Defense Secretary, Jim 'Mad Dog' Maddis'. Turns out the magic key was call sign "Chaos."

[This message has been edited by NewDustin (edited 10-14-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2024 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:
No, he used his Defense Secretary, Jim 'Mad Dog' Maddis'. Turns out the magic key was call sign "Chaos."

CHAOS caused enemy FUBAR.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2024 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2024 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar Killed Trying to Flee Gaza
' A robot drone ? I am so phucked ! '
Seconds later, an anti-personnel round came in through the window, like, a flying claymore with more, a big ka-boom !
Shredded beyond all recognition, splinters, like.
More meat for Baal to consume and digest, crap out.
End up in a 5 gal bucket, in a tunnel, under Gaza, stinking, the flies, the stank.
Same sheet, different pile !

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2024 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:
' A robot drone ? I am so phucked ! '

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2024 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2024 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Soon to be removed from the planet,
' Knock knock '
' Who's there ? '
' Benjamin, Ka-Boom !
The top 10K commanders of Iranian military, in six hours. '

Israel strikes Hezbollah financial network, 100s of millions in gold and cash !
Three Kings - the Gold

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 10-23-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 23 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock