Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  More bad things that just happened (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
More bad things that just happened by jdv
Started on: 12-19-2023 04:53 PM
Replies: 128 (1674 views)
Last post by: ray b on 02-13-2024 06:40 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still waiting for that link/quote from the DOJ...

Originally posted by jdv Here:

The DOJ made the statement that there was no record of any threat to females when transgender interacted with them.

IP: Logged
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its at the end of one of the linked videos.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What, you think I'm going to hunt through a dozen links?
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 12-21-2023).]

PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick asks for a link ….link is posted…”I’m not reading that !”…..sheesh
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PhatMax:

Patrick asks for a link ….link is posted…”I’m not reading that !”…..sheesh

Yes, I asked for a link... not a dozen links which may or may not even include the link that was requested... but then, that's probably why it was presented in such a ridiculous manner.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

37416 posts
Member since Apr 99

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-29-2023).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2023 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Your quote:

"News Flash... it's individuals from every walk of life who commit crimes of this nature. No group is totally innocent, and no group is completely to blame."

This is LITERALLY the "everyone is bad" argument. I cannot understand how you're unable to see this. I'm hoping this is just a win/lose argument for points thing with you... because if it is, then I'll stop. But if you actually are unable to see that you used the "everyone is bad" argument... then, well... what can I say Patrick... I don't want to be a jerk but my first thought is a little bit delusional.

I don't think you understand what the term "literally" means.

He literally said that no "group" is totally innocent.

I believe he is 100% correct, I don't try to claim that one side is 100% innocent. People who do that are extremists. And in my view the problem in this country right now is not due to either party. It is with the extremists in both parties. Neither side is perfect. Both sides are being damaged by the extremists in their own ranks.

If you disagree then tell us what group is totally innocent.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2023 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I say again

''AMAZING 1+2=13 LOGIC

and the RUMP as a lying cheating tax dodging scum bag some how
does what for who how and why ?

terror groups are a rightwing thing
esp ones who are god bothered
so want to limit ideas and choices
tali-ban is anti education as is ISIS
guess who said the USA education system is screwed up beyond repair ?
so lets get Betsy to screw it up to the max then get rhonda to attack it
that the rightwing in action same ideals as THE TALI-BAN
exact same plan no just the direction and the fear are from the same root
god bothered ''

the rightwing fears education about many things
rhonda satan has lists of ban books
they fear sex ed or any religious history

but we must make laws based not on facts
but only on religious fears bias or fairytales

sorry NO

stop the BS
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2023 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

You think that every right-wing person in the United States went to private school?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 12-28-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2023 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The case that was covered up in loudoun Co VA. The school board said IT NEVER HAPPENED and they had no record of any such event is being sued by the Family. The purp was moved to another school and recommitted. This happened in 2021 so it is easy to look up. The superintendent was charged for the cover up.
https://www.washingtonpost....ssault-stone-bridge/
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2023 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nearly everyone on the planet is liberal on some topics, and conservative on other topics.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2023 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh look—it's "Meme-oo."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-28-2023).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2023 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Nearly everyone on the planet is liberal on some topics, and conservative on other topics.

And both sides want to limit free speech. It is always okay when their side does it because it is "justified". So-called "political" discussions about free speech are actually about cultural differences.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2023 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
And both sides want to limit free speech. It is always okay when their side does it because it is "justified". So-called "political" discussions about free speech are actually about cultural differences.

Curious, could you cite some examples from both sides of the political aisle?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2023 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

The case that was covered up in loudoun Co VA. The school board said IT NEVER HAPPENED and they had no record of any such event is being sued by the Family. The purp was moved to another school and recommitted. This happened in 2021 so it is easy to look up. The superintendent was charged for the cover up.
https://www.washingtonpost....ssault-stone-bridge/

That is a nasty case. The girl was raped, and that was terrible. What made it even worse was that the right-wing media twisted the facts to fit their purpose and the girls story went nationwide. At the time of the rape there was no school policy allowing biological males access to the womens' restrooms just by wearing a skirt. Also the victim was in an ongoing consensual sexual relationship with the perpetrator. So she was a victim of "relationship violence/rape" that had nothing to do with a predator taking advantage of a school policy to find victims.

Transgender women/girls should not be allowed in womens/girls locker rooms or public showers. But public restrooms are a different story. Generally no one sees sexual organs in a public restroom. More women would be freaked out by transgender men using their restrooms than transgender women who they never recognize as biological men.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2023 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Curious, could you cite some examples from both sides of the political aisle?

Right opposes teaching Critical Race Theory and wants athletes punished for non-violent protests like kneeling during the national anthem.

Left opposes rigth-wing speakers on college campuses.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 12-28-2023).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2023 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right opposes teaching Critical Race Theory and wants athletes punished for non-violent protests like kneeling during the national anthem.

Left opposes rigth-wing speakers on college campuses.

I was hoping for something more than that......

The First Amendment protects your right to criticize the government, with no fear of retribution from the government.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2023 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also the victim was in an ongoing consensual sexual relationship with the perpetrator. So she was a victim of "relationship violence/rape" that had nothing to do with a predator taking advantage of a school policy to find victims.
Post more info. He also raped again in a second school. Lived up there for a while so I have friends in the area.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2023 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jdv

734 posts
Member since Dec 2006
What made it worse is the school board tried to cover it up and they tried to make the father out as a domestic terrorist.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2023 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you understand what the term "literally" means.

He literally said that no "group" is totally innocent.

I believe he is 100% correct, I don't try to claim that one side is 100% innocent. People who do that are extremists. And in my view the problem in this country right now is not due to either party. It is with the extremists in both parties. Neither side is perfect. Both sides are being damaged by the extremists in their own ranks.

If you disagree then tell us what group is totally innocent.

I don't think you understand what the term "sockpuppet" means.

Is it now "Bing Toast"?

It was only a matter of time until your peculiar syntax and phraseology made you expose yourself.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-29-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2023 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some forum members overestimate themselves, imagining that they are linguistic "sleuths" with an uncommon ability to ferret out online impersonators.

I doubt that "BingB" is an online reincarnation of "fredtoast."

BingB is being trolled because of the ideas and opinions that he is expressing.

There's nothing wrong or objectionable about the way that BingB is expressing himself.

------------------
Viva la revolución del 15 de agosto

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2023 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the same guys who want us to believe that Trump staged a deadly coup and Biden is a fully functioning adult.

Let's see what kind of Nixon fairy tale rayb makes up about this one.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2023 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a great album!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2023 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
From the same guys who want us to believe that Trump staged a deadly coup and Biden is a fully functioning adult.

From the same guys... or from different other guys?

That's as far as my thinking takes me.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-30-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2023 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Agree or Disagree
Fl man facing death penalty for sexual abusing kid.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...ty-new-la-rcna130104
Let old sparky do the deed..
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2023 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Some forum members overestimate themselves, imagining that they are linguistic "sleuths" with an uncommon ability to ferret out online impersonators.

I doubt that "BingB" is an online reincarnation of "fredtoast."

BingB is being trolled because of the ideas and opinions that he is expressing.

There's nothing wrong or objectionable about the way that BingB is expressing himself.

This is the second time someone has claimed that I am Fredtoast. I understand that guys like me who don't have a real party affiliation are rare on message boards, but there are more than you think. We are rare on message boards because most people who care enough about politics to join a debate forum are the ones whose identities are defined by their political affiliation. The reason they are passionate about politics is that they are defending their culture instead of just their political position.

People like me who swing back and forth based on the issue may be rare on message boards, but we are not as rare in the general population. It is just that people without a party affiliation generally do not care enough about politics to join a debate forum. Party affiliation does not define them.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 12-31-2023).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2023 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

That's a great album!

Yes it is!

I had no idea they were Biden supporters.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2023 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes it is!

I had no idea they were Biden supporters.

I don't know where you would get such an absurd idea.

He may have lived on a commune, but Townshend was no hippie; in fact, there are rumours that he belted Abbie Hoffman with his guitar after the activist tried to commandeer his microphone during The Who’s Woodstock performance, which also influenced the song. “I wrote ‘Won’t Get Fooled Again’ as a reaction to all that – ‘Leave me out of it: I don’t think you lot would be any better than the other lot!'” he explained to Creem in 1982. “All those hippies wandering about thinking the world was going to be different from that day. As a cynical English arsehole, I walked through it all and felt like spitting on the lot of them, and shaking them and trying to make them realise that nothing had changed and nothing was going to change.”

So few people actually understand the youth subculture of the sixties. The humorous adage "If you remember the sixties, you weren't there", applies to a few on here, but not all of us.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2023 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pete a Townsend also wrote 'Quadrophenia', in my mind one of the best compositions of the 20th century.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2023 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pete a Townsend also wrote 'Quadrophenia', in my mind one of the best compositions of the 20th century.

They turned me off right from the start, with the whole guitar smashing thing, so I never really got into them. I remember thinking, "Damn, I could have used that!"
But yeah, their music features prominently in the soundtrack of my youth.
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2023 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know where you would get such an absurd idea.

I misunderstood your post. When you said this.

And then posted the link to the Who song I thought you meant they were those guys.

Sorry for thge confusion.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2023 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

People like me
who swing back and forth based on the issue may be rare on message boards, but we are not as rare in the general population. It is just that people without a party affiliation generally do not care enough about politics to join a debate forum. Party affiliation does not define them.

"fredtoast" also says that he is "extraordinary and special".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-31-2023).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2023 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I doubt that "BingB" is the same person as "fredtoast."

BIngB's temperament strikes me as a little "cooler" and "calmer," compared to fredtoast.

BIngB's texts seems to be more consistently phrased and organized, from one message to another, compared to fredtoast.

I think the linguistic similarities, to the extent that they are perceptible, arise from the factors that BingB and fredtoast have in common, in terms of how they perceive and think about the various topics that arise in the discussions in this Politics (& Religion) bailiwick (so to speak) of the larger Pennock's online forum.

I wonder what fortunate factor explains the perceptible "downsizing" of forum member randye's visibility here, which began some time ago now.

Is this the work of some minor deity? Could I make some offering or pay some homage to this deity to guarantee the continuation of this happy circumstance?

I guess I'd have to be made privy to the deity's name...

Is it Toomgis?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2023 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's hard to keep up intelligent conversations with some of the idiots that haunt this particular subforum.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2023 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's hard to keep up intelligent conversations with some of the idiots that haunt this particular subforum.

I tend to look at them more as "the loud and unruly soft children of the Left".

It's like trying to have a rational adult conversation while they do every childish and inane thing they can to disrupt.

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-31-2023).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2023 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
"fredtoast" also says that he is "extraordinary and special".

Actually I just said that I was "not rare" in the general population. In fact I would say that more people are centrist like me than like the political extremist that generally populate political forums. So if Fredtoast said he was "extraordinary and special" he is different from me.

What exactly did this Fredtoast guy do to all of you? What happened to him? Did he lose a bet or did he do something to get banned?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 12-31-2023).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2024 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL. Fredtoast rerolled. What a pathetic loser.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2024 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
LOL. Fredtoast rerolled. What a pathetic loser.

So you went to all the trouble of logging in and setting up to say something in this thread, and that's all you have to say?

That's a disappointment.

What if BingB actually is the same person as "fredtoast"..? Maybe Cliff Pennock has decided to greenlight him for posting again, but with a new screen name. Like one of those witness protection programs where someone or some family continues their life in a new place and using a new name.

"Can you say it is not so?"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-02-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2024 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

So you went to all the trouble of logging in and setting up to say something in this thread, and that's all you have to say?

That's a disappointment.

What if BingB actually is the same person as "fredtoast"..? Maybe Cliff Pennock has decided to greenlight him for posting again, but with a new screen name. Like one of those witness protection programs where someone or some family continues their life in a new place and using a new name.

"Can you say it is not so?"

Everybody, including you, knows that bing is the third (at least) incarnation of toast, just as furgal was keel and sourmash was mentalfloss. You, and a few others support it just as you support Biden, because it benefits your personal agenda.

Have fun. You’re not fooling anybody.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock