Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  More bad things that just happened (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
More bad things that just happened by jdv
Started on: 12-19-2023 04:53 PM
Replies: 128 (1674 views)
Last post by: ray b on 02-13-2024 06:40 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2024 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Everybody, including you, knows that [BIngB] is the third (at least) incarnation of toast, just as furgal was keel and sourmash was mentalfloss. You, and a few others support it just as you support Biden, because it benefits your personal agenda.

Have fun. You’re not fooling anybody.

What's my personal agenda?

I think maybe I "do" this Politics (& Religion) section, and Totally O/T to a certain extent, for the same reasons that some people like to work on the Crossword Puzzles that are offered on venues like the New York Times. It's like a game. Can I think of a new way to react to Wichita's memes and cartoons, which (with the occasional exception) are what I have called "Eye Trash"..? Can I sharpen up my presentation of certain climate and global warming-related topics, going back to points I have already presented before, but upgrading the clarity of my wording and organization as I blend in updates from more recent reports?

I'm not convinced that BingB and "fredtoast" are the same person. BingB is coming across to me as somewhat less "in your face," compared to "fredtoast"... not so very directly confrontational as was "fredtoast."

I hope you are not giving any credence to the forum's most vacuous rightwing blowhard, whose estimation of his prowess at ferreting out online imposters is as comically exaggerated as everything else that he brags about.

This could be the start of something very unsavory, where if someone doesn't agree with someone else's idea or opinion, they just play the YOU'RE AN IMPOSTER "card."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-02-2024).]

IP: Logged
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2024 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everybody, including you, knows that bing is the third (at least) incarnation of toast, just as furgal was keel and sourmash was mentalfloss. You, and a few others support it just as you support Biden, because it benefits your personal agenda.

Have fun. You’re not fooling anybody.

I don't know WTF this is all about, but here is the thing. I don't break any rules that will get me banned. I don't use personal insults, or post misinformation, or whatever all these other guys did. So what is the big deal?

I don't even "pick a side". I don't support Biden. In some threads I will be on one "side" and on the other "side" on other issues. So how am I supporting anyone's "personal agenda".

I oppose extremists from BOTH sides. I can see that you fit that bill, but if there is a debate on "defund the police" or immigration I will probably be on your "side". I may not agree with some of your more extreme recommendations, but we will be on the same side in principle.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2024 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
I oppose extremists from BOTH sides. I can see that you fit that bill, .......

Since you believe that you have that all ferreted out for yourself now tell us who your Left wing "extremists" are on this forum.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This could be the start of something very unsavory, where if someone doesn't agree with someone else's idea or opinion, they just play the YOU'RE AN IMPOSTER "card."

Or along the same lines... I've lost track of how many times I've been accused of having multiple usernames here... by insecure people who simply refuse to believe that multiple individuals could possibly voice an opinion contrary to what they themselves hold near and dear.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I oppose extremists from BOTH sides. I can see that you fit that bill, but if there is a debate on "defund the police" or immigration I will probably be on your "side". I may not agree with some of your more extreme recommendations, but we will be on the same side in principle.

I take pride in my Conservative extremism.

I am not a "middle of the road" kind of guy. The middle of the road is where you find broken bottles and bits of blown tires.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RINO compromises with the Democrats is the reason this country is in the sad shape that it is in.

Never compromise with Leftists. Their goal is to destroy what is good and right.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2024 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Their goal is to destroy what is good and right.

I don't understand this argument at all. Why would they want to do that? What do they have to gain? It just doesn't make any sense to claim they want to destroy everything that is good.

The only way they maintain power is to win elections. Only way they win elections is by making voters happy. So destroying everything that is good just means they lose power.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2024 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by randye:
Since you believe that you have that all ferreted out for yourself now tell us who your Left wing "extremists" are on this forum.

So far just Ray b.

Patrick and Rinse are on the left, but they don't behave like extremists.

Am I missing anyone?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't understand this argument at all. Why would they want to do that? What do they have to gain? It just doesn't make any sense to claim they want to destroy everything that is good.

The only way they maintain power is to win elections. Only way they win elections is by making voters happy. So destroying everything that is good just means they lose power.

Or, if taken far enough, have all of the power.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So far just Ray b.

Patrick and Rinse are on the left, but they don't behave like extremists.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2024 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or, if taken far enough, have all of the power.

I have no idea what this means.

No one gains power by destroying everything that is good. How would that work?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah! That would be uncouth, gauche, even, almost like an invasion or something. You cannot possibly be a history teacher.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's been said that America is one generation away from losing its freedoms. We already have a political elite class, something the Founders tried to prevent when they set up a representative government. Our government has turned into a huge bureaucracy where lawmakers have turned regulation over to the unelected to flesh out the laws, something else not envisioned by the Founders.
Is it that hard to imagine a political class that turns our system of government to their own benefit? Or worse....

Power corrupts, and most of our population doesn't know enough, or care enough, about our history to realize how far from our founding principles to care.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-03-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2024 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah! That would be uncouth, gauche, even, almost like an invasion or something. You cannot possibly be a history teacher.

I am not talking about invading a foreign country. I am talking about a political party whose plan to maintain power included destroying everything that is good.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2024 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not talking about invading a foreign country. I am talking about a political party whose plan to maintain power included destroying everything that is good.

Oh, you mean like Communists and Nazis.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2024 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's been said that America is one generation away from losing its freedoms. We already have a political elite class, something the Founders tried to prevent when they set up a representative government. Our government has turned into a huge bureaucracy where lawmakers have turned regulation over to the unelected to flesh out the laws, something else not envisioned by the Founders.
Is it that hard to imagine a political class that turns our system of government to their own benefit? Or worse....

Power corrupts, and most of our population doesn't know enough, or care enough, about our history to realize how far from our founding principles to care.

Sorry, but none of this has anything to do with "destroying everything that is good".

Who is in the "political elite class"? Wouldn't that just be the economically elite class? And doesn't that include members from both parties? If not then what is then difference between "political elite" and "economic elite"?

Bureaucratic administrative policy is a problem. I agree with that, but both sides do it and it has nothing to do with trying to destroy everything that is good.

Any "political class" or "economic class" that turns the government to their own benefit will be voted out of office. That is why I say our "founding principles" are still working just fine. Neither party has been able to take over the government. The power has shifted back and forth for hundreds of years, and there is no sign that it is changing now. In fact the congress is about as evenly split as it ever has been.

So still wwiating to hear how the left plans to benefit by destroying everything that is good.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2024 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

You have a bunch of links have fun. The doj and the school board tried to cover this rape up but it didn't work.

one kid who was in a relationship assaulted one girl

so the RW wants what ?
the kid jailed forever the standard RWNJ solution to crimes

btw your guys claimed Q was going to fix it

what happened to Q ???????????????
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2024 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leftists

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 01-05-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2024 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

And you think that is OK? Is that part of your "sex, drugs and rock n' roll" religion?
It's not rape if the two minors used to have "a relationship"?
That is not healthy. You should seek help. Or move to Iran, where you will be among like minds.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2024 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so the RW wants what ?
the kid jailed forever the standard RWNJ solution to crimes

btw your guys claimed Q was going to fix it

what happened to Q ???????????????

RayB Why did the trans commit the crime again after "IT" was moved to a different school?
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2024 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jdv

734 posts
Member since Dec 2006
Why did the school board try to cover it up?
Why did they bring the superintendent up on charges?
Why does the family have a law suite against the school board?
You can not trust the trans she/it
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2024 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I take pride in my Conservative extremism.
I am not a "middle of the road" kind of guy. The middle of the road is where you find broken bottles and bits of blown tires.

I liked AuH2O BUT HE LOST

and the center is AMERICA
THE MASS OF PEOPLE ARE OUR CENTER
AT MINIMUM IN THE LANE GOING SOMEWHERE
NOT BLOCKING OR DRIVING CRAZY
and zero points for being off the pavement and in the DITCH AT THE FAR FAR RIGHT

A POINT TOTALLY AND CON-INSISTENTLY MISSED BY THE RIGHT
they were torys not founders
the slavers not ever liberators
racist's not the civil rights marchers
war mongers not the anti-war marchers
sexist not the liberated
god bothered about most gay trans ect
so the PROBLEMS NOT the solution to anything EVERYTIME
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2024 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why did the school board try to cover it up?
Why did they bring the superintendent up on charges?
Why does the family have a law suite against the school board?
You can not trust the trans she/it

why do you claim to care so much

how many date rapes happen between nontrans kids
why is any other persons sex life your obsession if trans or not

be less godbothered
and care about people more
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2024 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because "IT" is wrong. How many dates have you been on at school. The boy is a creep. RayB Try not to act like a douche bag all the time.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2024 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because "IT" is wrong. How many dates have you been on at school. The boy is a creep. RayB Try not to act like a douche bag all the time.

now I need a con decoder ring for ''IT"
rape or trans or in the wrong room or ungodbothered or other

kids and sex not my problem or yours

sorry why did not Q fix it ?

who was Q ?
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2024 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rayb ok with rape
no means yes according to RayB ok with rape.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2024 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Leftists

"Leftists"..?

How does the "Wichita" movement describe these people? Are these people "leftists"..? Are they bad people? Are they bad people who are not leftists? Is "bad people who are not leftists" an idea that Wichita-ism concedes is a possibility? It's an obvious question, in that the Wichita movement very seldom singles out any persons or groups as "bad," without also calling them "leftists."

But before sorting this out, the "Make America Wichita" movement would have to be aware of these people.

"Florida school board recommends ouster of Moms for Liberty co-founder over Republican sex scandal"
Curt Anderson, Associated Press; PBS News Hour; December 12, 2023.
https://www.pbs.org/newshou...publican-sex-scandal

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-08-2024).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2024 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Canadian LGBTQ Activist, Ex-President of ‘North Peace Pride Society’ Arrested For Child Sex Crimes
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/n...x-crimes/ar-AA1mElav
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2024 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am talking about a political party whose plan to maintain power included destroying everything that is good.

The Democrat party?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2024 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rayb ok with rape
no means yes according to RayB ok with rape.

no that is the mom's for the rump guy
who did get charged with rape in a 3 way

or the rump
who was CON-VICTED IN A CIVIL TRIAL

I just wonder why you think it is ok to lie and twist others posts
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2024 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

The Democrat party?

No. Not at all. I do not understand that argument at all

Sorry, but none of this has anything to do with "destroying everything that is good".

Who is in the "political elite class"? Wouldn't that just be the economically elite class? And doesn't that include members from both parties? If not then what is then difference between "political elite" and "economic elite"?

Bureaucratic administrative policy is a problem. I agree with that, but both sides do it and it has nothing to do with trying to destroy everything that is good.

Any "political class" or "economic class" that turns the government to their own benefit will be voted out of office. That is why I say our "founding principles" are still working just fine. Neither party has been able to take over the government. The power has shifted back and forth for hundreds of years, and there is no sign that it is changing now. In fact the congress is about as evenly split as it ever has been.

So still wwiating to hear how the left plans to benefit by destroying everything that is good.

PFF
System Bot
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2024 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you are ok with rape if it is a trans.

no that is the mom's for the rump guy
who did get charged with rape in a 3 way

or the rump
who was CON-VICTED IN A CIVIL TRIAL

I just wonder why you think it is ok to lie and twist others posts

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2024 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sexually confused people doing bad things again shooting up a church.
https://apnews.com/article/...2fb4e4d4ff5ea1c216bc
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2024 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sexually confused people doing bad things again shooting up a church.
https://apnews.com/article/...2fb4e4d4ff5ea1c216bc

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

For those who are a little slow on the uptake, the problem has been obvious for quite some time.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2024 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're just "starting" to? It's been pretty obvious for awhile that jdv needs a different hobby. Maybe he should consider getting a Fiero and tinkering with it.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-12-2024).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You're just "starting" to? It's been pretty obvious for awhile that jdv needs a different hobby. Maybe he should consider getting a Fiero and tinkering with it.

For those who are a little slow on the uptake, the problem has been obvious for quite some time.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20722 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Religious intolerance and aberrant behavior are promoted as a virtue by some.

Those same people have kicked over the rock and now we all see what is crawling out.

I say, pull back the curtains and let the sun shine in.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I need to start starring out my window to see if people are using there cell phone while driving.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess I need to start starring out my window to see if people are using there cell phone while driving.

(I knew I was old, the day I noticed Gladys Kravitz was kind of cute.)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-13-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock