Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  More bad things that just happened (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
More bad things that just happened by jdv
Started on: 12-19-2023 04:53 PM
Replies: 128 (1673 views)
Last post by: ray b on 02-13-2024 06:40 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

I guess I need to start starring out my window to see if people are using there cell phone while driving.

how about questioning your leaders who RAPE
Trump was CONVICTED YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT
IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

You are lying.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

You are poorly informed.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Walli Carranza, the mother-in-law of the Houston megachurch shooter—that would be Genesse Moreno—speaks:

“The fault lies in a child protective services of Montgomery County and Harris County that refused to remove custody [of the young boy] from a woman with known mental illness that was not being treated—and with the state of Texas for not having strong red flag laws that would have prevented her from [legally] owning or possessing a gun.”

In an interview with CNN affiliate KHOU, Carranza said that she feared Moreno might be the shooter the moment she heard the news. “She had a particular kind of schizophrenia that caused her to become violent,” Carranza said. “She threatened her husband, my own son, and we still couldn’t get intervention.”
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02...g-tuesday/index.html

"Texas neighbors said they tried to sound the alarm about Houston church shooter for months"

Several residents in Conroe, Texas, said they were afraid to be outside because the woman had displayed firearms and targeted, harassed and threatened them.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-neighbors-said-tried-sound-alarm-houston-church-shooter-months-rcna138516

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-13-2024).]

jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rins it is a shame when law enforcement makes the wrong decision. The family that Nikolas cruz was staying with turned him in to the FBI because of his guns.The FBI decided Nikolas was not a threat. He went on to commit the Valentines day shooting in Parkland, Florida . The funny part is one of the victims family tried to sue that family when they did the right thing.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv Here:

I guess I need to start starring out my window to see if people are using there cell phone while driving.

I admire individuals who know multiple languages. What is your native tongue?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-14-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2024 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2A extremist, "The problem is not guns. This is a mental health issue. These people doing all this shooting are mentally ill."

Me, "Right, lets pass laws that keep guns out of the hands of people with mental illness."

2A extremist, "Oh hell no. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!! Can't take guns away from crazy people. Instead we need to make sure every single person has a gun so that they can shoot all the crazy people with guns."
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You are lying.

about the conviction in the CIVIL CASE

AND THE 80,000,000.00 DOLLAR VERDICT ?

OR YOUR ARE WEASEL WORDING FOR THE CULT
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13278 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You are poorly informed.

about the conviction in the CIVIL CASE ?

AND THE 80,000,000.00 DOLLAR VERDICT ?

OR YOUR ARE WEASEL WORDING FOR THE CULT ALSO ?

91 MORE TO GO
UNLESS MORE CRIMES ARE CHARGED

THE FEARLESS LEADER IS A CROOK
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery