Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  More bad things that just happened (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
More bad things that just happened by jdv
Started on: 12-19-2023 04:53 PM
Replies: 128 (1674 views)
Last post by: ray b on 02-13-2024 06:40 PM
jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to post about the senate hearing room but that is old news. Instead lets look at something they said doesn't happen as Trans are not interested in kids.Prominent trans LGBTQ+ activist charged with rape of minors in Philadelphia
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...adelphia/ar-AA1lK4FH
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a relief.

When I saw this new forum topic, I thought maybe a second Hunter Biden laptop had come to light.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Something in the water in Ocala ?
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for checking on me to make sure I live in a safe area. With the increased population crime from transient people has become a problem. We moved up here to get away from the bigger city problems but being one of the fastest growing counties things have changed in a short time. I have a hatred for people that pray on children for there sexual needs. My first wife was molested from 9 to the age of 14 and it left her traumatized to this day. The perv that did it was put on probation originally but broke that to be with one of the other victims. That landed him in prison for three years. He later recommitted. He had a negative impact on many lives including his own daughter who he got pregnant when she was 15. with that being said this punishment does not bother me.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...ty-new-la-rcna130104

[This message has been edited by jdv (edited 12-19-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

With the increased population crime from transient people has become a problem.

It appears you believe it's "Trans" and/or "transient people" who are responsible for perpetrating all heinous activities. News Flash... it's individuals from every walk of life who commit crimes of this nature. No group is totally innocent, and no group is completely to blame.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-19-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

It appears you believe it's "Trans" and/or "transient people" who are responsible for perpetrating all heinous activities. News Flash... it's individuals from every walk of life who commit crimes of this nature. No group is totally innocent, and no group is completely to blame.

No, there is not "equality" in rape victimology.

There is absolutely something to what he's saying... but of course, I understand the immediate response whenever a "favored" side is accused, (whether it's Democrats in general, or whatever else), the "everyone is bad..." comment comes out. You use this A LOT.

You may not like to hear this... but transgenderism is typically a symptom of gender dysphoria. To be completely frank, if you don't have gender dysphoria, then you're just making it up. People who are self-identified as "trans" are 4 times more likely to suffer from mental illness than the normal population. What this means is... people who are trans are very likely to also suffer from some other form of mental illness... anything from obsessive compulsion disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, or even minor social disorders like autism.

Now here's an uncomfortable topic... what is the common trait among sexual abusers? I think we all know that it's people who commit sexual crimes (against children), almost always experienced sexual abuse as minors when THEY were kids too. For whatever reason, this carries on. At a minimum... they've been able to determine that sexual predators are 23% more likely to have been sexually abused themselves as kids. This is one of the most liberal links I could find... most of them showed results in the 75%.

In any case, it shouldn't shock you then to learn that nearly half of transgender people suffered sexual abuse as a minor. So... in that case, it is more common for sexual abuse crimes to be caused by transgender people than it is from non-transgender people. But of course, there's perspective... there are significantly fewer transgender people as a whole... so there's that. But what you say... the... "everyone is bad," is always a total cop-out.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The crime I posted on was Transsexual
The crime in Ocala was committed by a transient person. Try as you like too put a spin on it you either agree or disagree. I made my view clear.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Try as you like too put a spin on it you either agree or disagree. I made my view clear.

Let me make "my view clear"... you're the one trying to put a "spin" on a rape accusation.

...lets look at something they said doesn't happen as Trans are not interested in kids. Prominent trans LGBTQ+ activist charged with rape of minors in Philadelphia.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reference I made about transsexual not praying on kids was a remark made by the doj. My personal interaction with someone that was molested affected many people that had nothing to do with it. It's affects from the actions are far reaching.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jdv

734 posts
Member since Dec 2006
No Patrick. Did you even read the link you posted?
Police said Williams was seen in surveillance video with a screwdriver in his hand, which police said he used to poke the woman in the back while sexually assaulting her. According to the arrest report, the woman told police she was in bed when she saw a man she did not know in the doorway. When she asked who he was, he allegedly told her to shut up.

Williams is charged with armed burglary and armed sexual battery. He does not live at the complex and is said to be transient. Detectives recognized him from previous encounters.
So once again you nothing to post so you act like a Karen.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I understand the immediate response whenever a "favored" side is accused...

Yes, I guess you would.

"Favored"?

It was the knee-jerk reaction to a Trans individual being charged with rape by jdv that caught my attention. Why the need to start a thread about it? Rapes and assaults are unfortunately occurring all the time. We don't normally see threads started here about them.

But what you say... the... "everyone is bad," is always a total cop-out.

There you go... posting absolute total made up bullshit again. I said no such thing.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

37416 posts
Member since Apr 99

No Patrick. Did you even read the link you posted?

The one with 1,350,000 results? No, I did not read them all.

Something in the water in Ocala ?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-19-2023).]

Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All pedophiles are leftists. Basically most all criminals are too.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 12-19-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Florida man indicted on charges of sexually abusing child faces death penalty under new law
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...ty-new-la-rcna130104
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

no many rightist = predators
pimps esp are very rightwing

armed robbers are gun nuts
gangs are never liberal

or maybe you think the rump is now leftist ?
as he sure is a criminal
as are most rightwinger convicts

btw pull these bits of BS out of your ass ?
as never a link to any claim by you
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita has already demonstrated many times over that the word "leftist" has no meaning whatsoever when it comes from his "lips" (so to speak.)

This is a reminder of just one of the times in recent memory when Wichita demonstrated that the word "leftist" has no meaning whatsoever when it comes from him.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

That's a relief.

When I saw this new forum topic, I thought maybe a second Hunter Biden laptop had come to light.

No only kids being molested. Nothing too see here.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2023 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No only kids being molested. Nothing too see here.

in rightwing tradition that is the churches job
they get very upset if the non ordained do it
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There you go... posting absolute total made up bullshit again. I said no such thing.

Sorry Patrick, I'm not trying to be a jerk... you may not even realize you're doing it. But it's often a coping mechanism that's used for people to justify why bad things happen from people (or causes) they support. Like for example... a church pastor who commits adultery or embezzlement. The first response is shock and then "everyone is bad, we're all sinners." That's an extreme example of course, and perhaps from the opposite of your politics... but it's an example to explain what you've essentially done above.

JDV posts a link about a Transgender person who has been charged with raping two minors.

Your response... you post a Google search in the Ocala area to show sexual misconduct is widespread and "everyone is bad," approach.

Again... you may not realize you've done it, but this is literally what you did. It's not made up, your actions above are exactly what this was.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wichita has already demonstrated many times over that the word "leftist" has no meaning whatsoever when it comes from his "lips" (so to speak.)

This is a reminder of just one of the times in recent memory when Wichita demonstrated that the word "leftist" has no meaning whatsoever when it comes from him.

You dream big. Let me fix that for you.

Wichita has already demonstrated many times over that the word "leftist" has no meaning to me whatsoever when it comes from his "lips".

All leftoids dream big. Leftists too.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 12-20-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WDS =Wichita derangement syndrome
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's stupid enough on its face, but as a long time "Wichita reader," I can say with confidence that behind this expression is the logical converse:

All leftists are either pedophiles or some other kind of criminal.
That's Wichita, in terms of what he regularly asserts on this forum.

Seldom in the field of human messaging boards has Nonsense taken center stage with such zeal and misplaced self-assurance, as in the sorry spectacle that Wichita has become.

I can only hope that his strange dysfunction, in which the word "leftist" has lost all meaning, is just some kind of "Internet" or "online" syndrome that manifests only as a compulsion to strew verbal rubbish all over the grounds (so to speak) of an online messaging board or discussion forum.

Rachel Maddow's eight-part podcast ULTRA, which was awarded the 2023 Hillman Prize for Broadcast Journalism, presents a less familiar part of American history in a way that exposes the ignorance of a "Wichita," who could look at a photograph of a 1939 rally of America First isolationists and American Nazi sympathizers and caption it with the feeble-minded historical reductionism of the single word "Leftists."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-20-2023).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your response... you post a Google search in the Ocala area to show sexual misconduct is widespread...

Yes, to demonstrate to the OP that rapes and assaults regularly occur in his own backyard... yet he never starts a thread about them. They don't fit his "Trans" agenda.

...and "everyone is bad," approach.

I stated no such thing. You make up imaginary quotes and then attribute them to me.

Again... you may not realize you've done it...

Again, you need to realize that you are repeatedly posting absolute total made up bullshit here. I suspect the only reason you appear to get away with it on a regular basis is because no one bothers to read your usual rambling essay of a response.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was going to post about the senate hearing room but that is old news. Instead lets look at something they said doesn't happen as Trans are not interested in kids.Prominent trans LGBTQ+ activist charged with rape of minors in Philadelphia

Just to be clear there have been sexual assaults committed within a hundred mile radius of my IP address in the past 90 days.
Patrick any other qualifications that need to be met for someone to post?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, you need to realize that you are repeatedly posting absolute total made up bullshit here. I suspect the only reason you appear to get away with it on a regular basis is because no one bothers to read your usual rambling essay of a response.

Sorry Patrick, I've not made anything up. You're semantically arguing that you didn't technically say "everyone is bad," but I put it in quotes for emphasis. It was clear to everyone here that I was not quoting you verbatim. If this is your SOLE argument, I'm sorry. What I'm conveying is that you are using the *everyone is bad* argument to deflect from what JDV stated. This is absolutely what you've done by your own admission above. You may not see that it's literally the parallel, but that's what you did.

As I said, you've fallen into the deflection case of "everyone is bad" when faced with news you don't like.

You literally sent a link to JDV showing rapes in Ocala for the specific purpose of showing him that rape happens everywhere. That is literally the "everyone is bad" argument.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I said, you've fallen into the deflection case of "everyone is bad" when faced with news you don't like.

Todd, cut the crap. The following is what I actually stated. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your absolute total made up bullshit, what I stated does not equate to "everyone is bad".

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

News Flash... it's individuals from every walk of life who commit crimes of this nature. No group is totally innocent, and no group is completely to blame.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

37416 posts
Member since Apr 99

Just to be clear there have been sexual assaults committed within a hundred mile radius of my IP address in the past 90 days.

And yet you felt it was more important to you personally to post about a rape accusation that occurred almost a thousand miles away in Philadelphia.

Patrick any other qualifications that need to be met for someone to post?

Any member of PFF can post here. And any member can post a response.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can only hope that his strange dysfunction, in which the word "leftist" has lost all meaning, is just some kind of "Internet" or "online" syndrome that manifests only as a compulsion to strew verbal rubbish all over the grounds (so to speak) of an online messaging board or discussion forum.

You are one to talk about strange dysfunction,

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just looking over the news and thought I would share. I didn't just Google it like you did. By the way was it someone you know? Just asking because you get awful touchy when this subject comes up.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just looking over the news and thought I would share.

Damn, that just gives me the warm and fuzzies. Thank-you so much!

Just asking because you get awful touchy when this subject comes up.

LOL, nice try. I simply like to expose bullshit of any sort when posted by zealots.

Originally posted by jdv Here:

...lets look at something they said doesn't happen

Who's this mysterious "they"? What credentials do "they" have? Or are "they" only in your head?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 12-20-2023).]

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Already posted. The DOJ made the statement that there was no record of any threat to females when transgender interacted with them. So once again you are wrong.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The DOJ made the statement that there was no record of any threat to females when transgender interacted with them.

What... that's it? You think that you making that comment means anything? Post a link and let's see an actual quote from someone in a position of authority for some context.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What... that's it? You think that you making that comment means anything? Post a link and let's see an actual quote from someone in a position of authority for some context.

Lately, it seems that people in positions of authority spread a lot of mistruths.....
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Lately, it seems that people in positions of authority spread a lot of mistruths.....

Heck, I wouldn't even say that it's just "lately"... but I still want to see the quote that the OP is supposedly referring to.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2023 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Weird.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, cut the crap. The following is what I actually stated. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your absolute total made up bullshit, what I stated does not equate to "everyone is bad".

Your quote:

"News Flash... it's individuals from every walk of life who commit crimes of this nature. No group is totally innocent, and no group is completely to blame."

This is LITERALLY the "everyone is bad" argument. I cannot understand how you're unable to see this. I'm hoping this is just a win/lose argument for points thing with you... because if it is, then I'll stop. But if you actually are unable to see that you used the "everyone is bad" argument... then, well... what can I say Patrick... I don't want to be a jerk but my first thought is a little bit delusional.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Incredible that something like this can be posted without any of the Republican folks on the forum calling out this complete nonsense.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...ual-assault-cover-up
https://www.washingtonexami...s-transgender-agenda
https://www.dailywire.com/n...m-trans-rape-coverup
https://www.newsweek.com/lo...lts-students-1638899
https://wjla.com/news/local...n-virginia-education
https://news.yahoo.com › judge-rules-loudoun-county-teen-131413442.html
Judge Rules Loudoun County Teen Sexually Assaulted Female Student in ...
Caroline Downey October 26, 2021 · 2 min read Ruling on a the case that has seized national attention and reinvigorated debate over parental rights in public education, a Virginia juvenile court...
https://www.foxnews.com › us › family-loudoun-county-sexual-assault-victim-sues-district-30m-students-rape-school-bathroom
Family of Loudoun County sexual assault victim sues district for $30M ...
A Virginia teenager's family filed a lawsuit against Loudoun County Public Schools over allegations the school district attempted to cover up the girl's sexual assault. ... rape in school bathroom ...
https://nypost.com › 2021 › 10 › 13 › parents-demand-superintendent-be-fired-for-alleged-sex-assault-cover-up
Parents demand superintendent be fired for alleged sex assault cover-up
Oct 13, 2021Updated Oct. 13, 2021, 2:48 p.m. ET Outraged parents are demanding a Virginia school board ax its superintendent and then resign en masse following claims the district tried to cover up two...
https://www.dailysignal.com › 2021 › 10 › 13 › virginia-school-system-deflects-charges-it-covered-up-rape-of-ninth-grade-girl-by-gender-fluid-boy
School System Deflects Cover-Up Charges in Girl's Rape by 'Gender-Fluid ...
Loudoun County Public Schools in Northern Virginia is being accused of covering up allegations that a boy in late May sexually assaulted a ninth grade girl in her school's restroom—the...
https://www.independent.co.uk › news › world › americas › loudon-county-sexual-assault-bathroom-b1945937.html
What really happened in Loudoun County? How a claim of sexual assault ...
A group chanted "Loudoun County protects rapists" outside of Broad Run High School in Ashburn over concerns about the way the two reported sexual assaults had been handled by the school...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › dc-md-va › 2023 › 09 › 14 › loudoun-sexual-asssault-investigation-unsealed
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Incredible that something like this can be posted without any of the Republican folks on the forum calling out this complete nonsense.

I think it's gotten to the point where even they can't take anything Wichita says seriously. It's one brain-dead meme and/or slogan after another.

I cannot understand...

Well, that explains it then. If you cannot understand the difference between "individuals" and "everyone", then we're at a stalemate.

And still no link/quote from the DOJ supplied by the OP.

Originally posted by jdv Here:

The DOJ made the statement that there was no record of any threat to females when transgender interacted with them.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2023 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a bunch of links have fun. The doj and the school board tried to cover this rape up but it didn't work.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock