Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  TRUMP 2024 (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
TRUMP 2024 by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 12-31-2023 12:23 AM
Replies: 536 (6310 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 10-05-2024 06:04 PM
NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Funny how when Russia hacked the DNC the right claimed it was a sign of incompetence on the part of Democrats. But when a Trump campaign official falls for a simple spear fishing email from Iran there is "nothing to see".

Spearphishing is crazy effective. It's responsible for the vast majority of data leaks. Also, just because it's phishing doesn't mean it isn't sophisticated.
IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny how when Russia hacked the DNC the right claimed it was a sign of incompetence on the part of Democrats. But when a Trump campaign official falls for a simple spear fishing email from Iran there is "nothing to see".

Wrong... when the Russians hacked the Democrats, they called it Russian Interference.

When Iran hacks the Trump campaign, the media has no comment.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Honestly, there's a strong part of me that wants Harris/Walz to win. It would be such a total failure that no Democrat would ever be elected again for at least a decade as everyone would have to come to terms with these policy failures.

Six years ago Republicans held the Governorship of 33 states. Now it is down to 27.

In 2018 Democrats only controlled the legislature of 7 states. In 2024 it has more than doubled to 17.

Republicans lost the last Presidential election in 2020.

Republicans lost control of the Senate in 2022.

And you think Republican policies are "working" while Democrats are "failing"?

I bet you were one of the ones who fell for the "red wave" that was supposed to happen in 2022 when the GOP lost the senate.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Six years ago Republicans held the Governorship of 33 states. Now it is down to 27.

In 2018 Democrats only controlled the legislature of 7 states. In 2024 it has more than doubled to 17.

Republicans lost the last Presidential election in 2020.

Republicans lost control of the Senate in 2022.

And you think Republican policies are "working" while Democrats are "failing"?

I bet you were one of the ones who fell for the "red wave" that was supposed to happen in 2022 when the GOP lost the senate.

I'm confused about this response... I'm not sure how it has anything to do with anything. What was the point you were trying to make?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When Iran hacks the Trump campaign, the media has no comment.

I guess the right wing media must be burying the story to keep from embarrassing the Trump campaign. You need to watch CNN. They are giving it plenty of coverage.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08...-for-hack/index.html
https://edition.cnn.com/202...count-fbi/index.html

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:I'm confused about this response... I'm not sure how it has anything to do with anything. What was the point you were trying to make?

You claimed that Democrat policies were such total failures that they would not be elected for another decade. But in fact Democrat policies have been so successful they have been running Republicans out of office all over the country.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You claimed that Democrat policies were such total failures that they would not be elected for another decade. But in fact Democrat policies have been so successful they have been running Republicans out of office all over the country.

Reading comprehension Jim... I said, if the Democrats were elected AGAIN... it would be such a failure that they would be unlikely to ever get elected to office for over a decade.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reading comprehension Jim... I said, if the Democrats were elected AGAIN... it would be such a failure that they would be unlikely to ever get elected to office for over a decade.

But what basis do you have to predict such a 180 degree change.

It is like a baseball team being on a hot streak and you saying "I hope they win again today because that means they will start losing".

Republican policies are failing. That is why people so many people are voting Democrat now.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Reading comprehension Jim.

Who is Jim?

I thought I was Fred.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But what basis do you have to predict such a 180-degree change.

Man... where to start. I'll start with this administration: This administration has been an abject failure. We can chalk it up to Biden's dementia, and the likelihood that all decisions are probably being made by committee... but we have rampant homelessness, growing crime (liberal states have stopped reporting crime statistics to the FBI, thus showing a slight drop in crime, but any reasonable person can see that crime has increased), there are wars... everywhere, our oil reserves are all but totally depleted, he keeps releasing oil from the strategic oil reserves because he's trying to lower the cost of gas so it didn't hurt his reelection campaign. Even his own party forced him out because he's done such a bad job... and the only reason why things aren't worse is because the Republicans have controlled the House over the past year and a half. So we get to Kamala Harris... she's significantly more radical than most other Democrats, even more so than Biden. She wants to eliminate private health insurance, and wants to dramatically grow the side of government, yadda yadda... the polices she would enact would be disasterous.

So we can now look at California, where she comes from, and the policies she enforced when she was DA, and AG there, as well as policies that she's directly supported when she was Senator. California is likely going to end up being 70+ billion dollars in debt. It's the highest budget deficit they've ever had. The state has a law against having debt... so that likely means they'll need to issue bonds... who knows. They're also going to have to cut a LOT of things... it's going to be really, really bad. And before you call it out, here's an NPR article with the most recent budget deficit: https://www.npr.org/2023/12...get-deficit-analysis - 68 billion in deficit. The projected deficit is likely going to reach or exceed 72 billion before FY is up. I honestly don't even know what California is going to do.

Regardless... not my problem. But Kamala is 100% on board all of the policies that resulted. So it doesn't take a genius to make the assumption that a serial killer is going to kill people. A radical leftist is going to do radical leftist things in office. Even if Republicans manage to get control of one of the houses... the upper house (formerly known as a Senate prior to 1939) and the house of representatives, she can still cause economic decline through her executive orders and "behavior" in office. People respond to the idea of a positive economy... and that's bolstered by the thought that the president is actually working to implement successful policies. Companies will take additional risk and spend money. You'd understand all of this if you weren't spending time creating fake accounts and trolling on message boards.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Democrat policies have been so successful they have been running Republicans out of office all over the country.

Name a few.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Name a few.

Lawfare and propaganda.

Your turn.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2024 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Name a few.

It is hard to say for sure because these are specific state laws that I don't really know a lot about. All I know is that they are working better than he republicans who they ran out of office.

If I were to guess I would say it was a backlash to Donal Trump and the number of Republicans who sold their souls to join his cult. The Democrats surge began almost immediately after he was elected President. So it may not have been specific policy as much as it was the Republicans accepting Trumps sexist comments and the white supremacists at his campaign rallies. But I don't have anything to prove that right now. Just my opinion.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2024 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An essay that describes today's Left.......

https://amgreatness.com/202...ght-side-of-history/
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2024 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

An essay that describes today's Left.......

https://amgreatness.com/202...ght-side-of-history/

When most people on the left talk about conservatives being on the wrong side of "history" they usually point to "history" that exists today. For example.

Conservatives opposed equal rights for women.

Conservatives supported Jim Crowe laws.

Conservatives supported Prohibition.

Conservatives opposed Social Security.

Conservatives opposed interracial marriage.

Conservatives opposed stem cell research.

Conservatives opposed same sex marriage.

I am not attempting to predict the future when I sayt that conservatives are generally on the wrong side of history. Society is constantly "progressing".
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2024 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2024 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From YouTube

https://youtube.com/shorts/...?si=7UhERoVBAjjVbsQ5

Democrats never "stopped" RFK from running as Democrat. In fact he tried and failed.

Tulsi Gabbard is Republican who would not want to run as a democrat.

And how comical is it to hear Republicans squealing about Democrats choosing Harris "against the will of the voters" at the same time she is polling better than Biden.

Who is the clown in this video and why do you think he has a clue about what he saying.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-20-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Democrats never "stopped" RFK from running as Democrat. In fact he tried and failed.

Tulsi Gabbard is Republican who would not want to run as a democrat.

And how comical is it to hear Republicans squealing about Democrats choosing Harris "against the will of the voters" at the same time she is polling better than Biden.

Who is the clown in this video and why do you think he has a clue about what he saying.

Jim, you are wrong, again. Nobody is surprised.

Now run along and let the adults talk.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2024 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
This afternoon at 3:00pm EDT

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2024 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Jim, you are wrong, again. Nobody is surprised.

No I not wrong at all.

RFK tried to run as Democrat and failed. . . https://www.cnn.com/2023/04...omination/index.html

Tulsi Gabbard is a Republican that would not want to run as a Democrat. . . https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...atic-party-rcna51659

You are are not only clueless, but you will blindly believe anything anyone says as long as it is what you want to hear. Who is this guy in the video anyway? why do you all cite him as an authority when he clearly does not know what he is talking about.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2024 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he mean the trolls for rump
do not like their many many LIEs questioned
and can't stand facts or real data
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump will be here on Friday.

Wouldn't it be fun if RFK showed up at the rally and announced that he was supporting Trump?
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wouldn't it be fun if RFK showed up at the rally and announced that he was supporting Trump?

HE WILL LIE

NO TROLL FOR THE RUMP
WILL QUESTION ANY LIE
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

HE WILL LIE

NO TROLL FOR THE RUMP
WILL QUESTION ANY LIE

If you want to see the Liars Club, tune in to the DNC convention....

Take off your blinders.

You are being willfully ignorant.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No I not wrong at all.

Tulsi Gabbard is a Republican that would not want to run as a Democrat.

She was a candidate in the 2020 Democrat primary run.

He calls us clueless.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2024 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He calls us clueless.

And the link I posted is from 2022.

Tulsi Gabbard is a Republican that would not want to run as a Democrat. . . https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...atic-party-rcna51659.

I know you struggle with complex concepts but 2022 came AFTER 2020. And the 2024 Presidential election comes AFTER 2022.

So Tulsi Gabbard is NOW a Republican that would not want to run on the Democrat ticket.

And that means that you are indeed clueless.

Who is this guy in the video that you guys are citing as a knowledgeable expert? Why do you guys believe whatever he tells you?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-22-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So Tulsi Gabbard is NOW a Republican

And that means that you are indeed clueless.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tulsi Gabbard is a Republican that would not want to run as a Democrat

He calls us clueless.

So Tulsi Gabbard is NOW a Republican that would not want to run on the Democrat ticket.

Is it so hard to admit it ?
Tulsi Gabbard left the Democratic ticket. Why ?
Blacks are leaving the Democratic ticket. Why ? Hispanics are leaving the Democratic ticket. Why ?

The rats will go down with the Democratic ship.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-22-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2024 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it so hard to admit it ?

Apparently for you. You are the one claiming she wanted to be a candidate for Democrats this year.

The rats will go down with the Democratic ship.

The Republicans are the ones on the sinking ship.

Six years ago Republicans had 33 Governors. Now it is down to 27.

Six years ago Democrats only controlled the legislatures of 7 states. Now it is up 17.

Republicans lost the White House in 2020

Republicans lost the Senate in '22 (despite a RED WAVE )

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-22-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump at the border today live at 3:00 pm EDT.

I think this is the spot: https://maps.app.goo.gl/2EJEyCxti8Z9S4156

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 08-22-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, RFK Jr suspended his campaign, showed up at the Trump rally in Glendale and threw his support behind Trump.

Together, they vowed to release all of the remaining documents on the JFK assassination. Wouldn't that be something?
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy is quite the speaker....

https://youtu.be/p0ZoqBiBJUk?si=T069ABeNYaLlCjHi
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This guy is quite the speaker....

https://youtu.be/p0ZoqBiBJUk?si=T069ABeNYaLlCjHi

What a hypocrite. If he really believed that Jesus was all powerful and in control then he would not be worried at all, about politics.

So he either thinks that Jesus is too weak to do his job without the help of politicians, or else he is just flat out lying to get the votes of Christians.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a hypocrite. If he really believed that Jesus was all powerful and in control then he would not be worried at all, about politics.

So he either thinks that Jesus is too weak to do his job without the help of politicians, or else he is just flat out lying to get the votes of Christians.

Not to be rude, but your listening skills are on par with your reading comprehension skills.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some commentary from across the pond....

https://unherd.com/2024/08/...rris-is-now-exposed/
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not to be rude, but your listening skills are on par with your reading comprehension skills.

Not to be rude, but you can not give a single example of me mis-hearing anything.

You can't just make stuff up in your head and claim it is true.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not to be rude,...

Too late.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not to be rude, but you can not give a single example of me mis-hearing anything.

You can't just make stuff up in your head and claim it is true.

Seemingly, you do it quite frequently without realizing it.
Maybe it's because you quit listening when you hear something that doesn't agree with your ideological world view.

Once you graduate from high school, get out into the real world, hold down a very demanding job and provide for a family you might develop the skills you are lacking.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
President D.J.Trump '24

' Stayin Alive '

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock