Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  TRUMP 2024 (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
TRUMP 2024 by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 12-31-2023 12:23 AM
Replies: 536 (6310 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 10-05-2024 06:04 PM
Valkrie9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That Trump / Musk dance number the voters loved so much in '24 !

Dempartie trolls around the planet losing their minds, bursting their green noggins, making a mess, discovering the msm bs was ineffective propaganda ordered by the ' Kackler's ' campaign minions,
those pandering sycophants.
' Look, Kamala, just keep on smiling ', the Fred Flintstone presidential campaign strategy, ' That's worked so well for you in the past, lying your way into the Oval Office. '
' No, I will not do interviews with the press ! '
' No, I don't have any policy statements for Americans at this time ! Maybe later..'
' Sure, you can trust me, Orange Man Bad ! '
' Like Bill Clinton, my husband DMeOff too, is a philanderer, that's who we are ! '
' Sure, you can trust me, Orange Man Bad ! '
' I'm the Border Czar ! I did that ! And Mayorkas too, the Castro Commie ! '
.' Sure, you can trust me, Orange Man Bad ! '
' Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm, I've been kicked around
Since I was born
And now it's alright, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive
Oh, when you walk
Well now, I get low and I get high
And if I can't get either, I really try
Got the wings of Heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancin' man and I just can't lose
You know it's alright, it's okay
I'll live to see another day
We can try to understand
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive (oh)
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive (oh)
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me
Somebody help me, yeah
Life goin' nowhere, somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive
Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm
I've been kicked around since I was born
And now it's all right, it's okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive (hey)
Somebody help me, yeah
I'm stayin' alive
Somebody help me, yeah (ah, ah, ah)
I'm stayin' alive
Somebody help me, yeah (ah, ah, ah, ay)
I'm stayin' alive
Somebody help me, yeah (oh)
I'm stayin' alive '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 08-24-2024).]

IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
When most people on the left talk about conservatives being on the wrong side of "history" they usually point to "history" that exists today. For example.

Conservatives supported Jim Crowe laws.

The Conservatives supported Jim Crowe laws that the Dumbocrats created ?

Conservatives supported Prohibition.

Senator Morris Sheppard of Texas, a Dumbocrat, was a vocal supporter of the temperance movement. He helped write the Webb–Kenyon Act (1913) to regulate the interstate shipment of alcoholic beverages, authored the Sheppard Bone-Dry Act (1916) to impose prohibition on the District of Columbia, introduced the Senate resolution for the Eighteenth Amendment establishing national prohibition, and helped write the Volstead Act that provided for its enforcement.

Conservatives opposed Social Security.

Rep. James Clyburn engaged in partisan myth-making when he said “Democrats created Social Security” while Republicans “cursed the darkness.” History records strong bipartisan support in both Houses.

Social Security is just but a Ponzi scheme. It has today conditioned people to believe they can retire on it.

Conservatives opposed stem cell research.

Where were these stem cells coming from ? Oh yeah, aborted babies.

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
Where were these stem cells coming from ? Oh yeah, aborted babies.

This may not change how you morally feel about the source, but exactly 0% of the embryonic stem cells used come from "aborted babies."
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rep. James Clyburn engaged in partisan myth-making when he said “Democrats created Social Security” while Republicans “cursed the darkness.” History records strong bipartisan support in both Houses.

And what steps does history show the Republican Administration of Herbert Hoover doing to address the economic crisis for 4 years before Roosevelt took office?

All he did was deport a bunch of Mexicans. How'd that work out for everyone?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And what steps does history show the Republican Administration of Herbert Hoover doing to address the economic crisis for 4 years before Roosevelt took office?

Well now, I am glad you asked. Hoover did plenty. Hoover laid the foundation for Roosevelt to address the Great Depression. Roosevelt used it.

Yeah your savior Roosevelt created Social Security, . Hoover and Roosevelt both wanted to keep more money in people's pocket, which Social Security did not do. Who can take advantage of Social Security benefits if they did not contribute ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-05-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2024 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by NewDustin:
... exactly 0% of the embryonic stem cells used come from "aborted babies." [/URL]

Interesting article.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2024 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hoover did plenty. Hoover laid the foundation for Roosevelt to address the Great Depression. Roosevelt used it.

Could you be a little more specific their Cliff?

All Hoover did was show voters what a complete failure the Republican party was at addressing the Great depression. In addition to a Republican President Republicans had also controlled the House for 16 years and the Senate for 14 years before the 1932 election.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could you be a little more specific their Cliff?

Yes. It's been 50+ years since I took history in high school. That was back before the teachings of school became indoctrination. My teacher, one of them, had a favorite saying. "An 18 wheeler will not stop on a dime".

All Hoover did was show voters what a complete failure the Republican party was at addressing the Great depression. In addition to a Republican President Republicans had also controlled the House for 16 years and the Senate for 14 years before the 1932 election.

You tell me what Roosevelt did to "solve" the Great Depression. Be a little more specific their Bing. Put some bang in it. Try not to get lost in you attention deficit disorder and change the topic this time (as usual).

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-29-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2024 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You tell me what Roosevelt did to "solve" the Great Depression. Be a little more specific their Bing. Put some bang in it. Try not to get lost in you attention deficit disorder and change the topic this time (as usual).

There were two different issues to "solve"

First was what to do for all the poor jobless people. This was not solving the underlying problems that cause of the depression. This was just dealing with the crisis.

There was another policy issue that dealt with regulation to solve the underlying problem that caused the depression.

Which do you wish to be educated about?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2024 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Yes. It's been 50+ years since I took history in high school. That was back before the teachings of school became indoctrination. My teacher, one of them, had a favorite saying. "An 18 wheeler will not stop on a dime".

Uh, Okay? This is supposed to explain what Hoover did to address the great Depression?

Based on your explanation of your education I am starting to understand why you say some of the things you do.

Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Sure, He's a 12 year old wrapped in an old fart's body.... but he's 10x better that what else is being "offered".

Biden? PLEASE.

Being totally frank and honest, are you serious? By "he" you mean Trump? And ... Biden is not the candidate.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh, Okay? This is supposed to explain what Hoover did to address the great Depression?
Based on your explanation of your education I am starting to understand why you say some of the things you do.

The Great Depression is almost 100 years ago. That is 50 years before I was in High School. History is still history.

I was not trying to explain what Hoover did to address the Great Depression. That is something you asked me to do. I want you to tell me what Roosevelt did to address the Great Depression. I will take it from there.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex Fridman Podcast - Donald Trump Interview !
4.6M views in 4 days, +60K comments across many sites.
This is why President D.J.Trump will prevail in '24, people, American voters, will respond positively to this podcast,
as what Kamala has to say is pure bs, unintelligible blarney, utter hoo-haw.
Things are looking up, with Trump back in the cockpit, the Nation can heal itself, right the ship, lose the ballast, set the course for the future with a following wind,
a full set of sheets !
' Yeah, that sure sounds like a better deal to me ! '
Yay ! Trump !
' Save us President Trump ! You're our only hope ! ' ~ Princess Leia '77
~ Clipper Ships
~ Cutty Sark
Making America Great Again !

8-1/2 Hr Interview - Elon Musk: Neuralink and the Future of Humanity | Lex Fridman Podcast #438
Get those meshing gears, whirling in an oil bath, like in your transaxle !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 10-02-2024).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2024 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An intelligent person would take heed.....

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...eference-walzs-trump
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2024 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

An intelligent person would take heed.....

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...eference-walzs-trump

any real intelligent person knows fox lies

so you as usual post a lie link
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2024 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

any real intelligent person knows fox lies

so you as usual post a lie link

It's not exclusive to FOX......
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why don't you entertain us with a list of your academic and professional achievements.

The examples of your "reasoning" and "rhetorical ability", such as they are, strongly indicates a very definite level of immaturity, that you possess not much more than an average high school education and a very strong reliance on your mediocre "Google-Fu" ability when forced to back up your claims.

Prove me wrong.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-05-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All Hoover did was show voters what a complete failure the Republican party (Hoover) was at addressing the Great depression. In addition to a Republican President Republicans had also controlled the House for 16 years and the Senate for 14 years before the 1932 election.

There were two different issues to "solve"

First was what to do for all the poor jobless people. This was not solving the underlying problems that cause of the depression. This was just dealing with the crisis.

There was another policy issue that dealt with regulation to solve the underlying problem that caused the depression.

Which do you wish to be educated about?

Educated by you ? I asked you to not get lost in you attention deficit disorder and change the topic this time (as usual).

I wanted you to educate me on what Roosevelt did to solve the Great Depression.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Educated by you ? I asked you to not get lost in you attention deficit disorder and change the topic this time (as usual).

I wanted you to educate me on what Roosevelt did to solve the Great Depression.

YOU FIRST

WHAT DID HOOVER DO

WHY DID HE FAIL TOTALLY AFTER 3 YEARS
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Judge Merchan delays Trump sentencing until after election

"The public's confidence in the integrity of our judicial system demands a sentencing hearing that is entirely focused on the verdict of the jury and the weighing of aggravating and mitigating factors free from distraction or distortion," Merchan said in a letter Friday.

"Unfortunately, we are now at a place in time that is fraught with complexities rendering the requirements of a sentencing hearing, should one be necessary, difficult to execute. Thus, in accordance with certain of the grounds submitted by Defendant and the reasons for adjournment provided by the People coupled with the unique time frame this matter currently finds itself in, the decision on the [motion] and the imposition of sentence will be adjourned to avoid any appearance - however unwarranted-that the proceeding has been affected by or seeks to affect the approaching Presidential election in which the Defendant is a candidate," Merchan said.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
YOU FIRST

WHAT DID HOOVER DO

WHY DID HE FAIL TOTALLY AFTER 3 YEARS

He set up the blue print for Roosevelt. Hoover got the fix in ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How long before BingB and ray b figure it out?

https://youtu.be/sjDDRsD_0Hk?si=-NKV34kIdVfgha2Q
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOME FAT OLD UGLY KAREN SWAPPED PARTYS SO ?

WHAT DID HOOVER DO TO THE HOOVERVILL'S BUILD BY VETS

WHO WAS HIS ARMY BUDDY WHO DID THE FOUL DEEDS
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13304 posts
Member since Jan 2001

He set up the blue print for Roosevelt. Hoover got the fix in ?

NOT EVEN CLOSE

DID DO SOME EVIL BURNING
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shame on you ray b!

Body shaming is hate speech!

Oh, wait......I forgot with whom I was conversing.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shame on you ray b!

Body shaming is hate speech!

Oh, wait......I forgot with whom I was conversing.

i WONDER WHY THAT WAS POSTED

RESPONSE TO DICK CHENEY'S

SAYING NO VOTE FOR RUMP FROM HIM

NOW IT MAKE MORE SENSE
IT WAS TO COVER THE OTHER FLIP BY DICK
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm no fan of Cheney.

He is an integral cog of the military/industrial complex.
His decisions spilled too much of the blood of America's youth and wasted your taxpayers dollars.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How long before BingB and ray b figure it out?

https://youtu.be/sjDDRsD_0Hk?si=-NKV34kIdVfgha2Q

Another person complaining that the Harris appointment "undermined the will of the voters" when Harris is MORE POPULAR with "the voters" than Biden.

Don't they realize how ridiculous that argument sounds?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another person complaining that the Harris appointment "undermined the will of the voters" when Harris is MORE POPULAR with "the voters" than Biden.

Don't they realize how ridiculous that argument sounds?

For a 'smart'(?) guy, you have a really high batting average on missing then point.

Maybe when you grow out of puberty, figure out your gender dysphoria, quit wearing eye makeup to class, graduate from high school and get out in the real world where you have to interface with adults you will get a clue.

But I kind of doubt it.....
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For a 'smart'(?) guy, you have a really high batting average on missing then point..

Okay, what point did I miss?

Harris is more popular with the voters than Biden was.

So how is replacing Harris with Biden "undermining the will of the voters"?

The only people who have any right to complain about Biden being replaced on the ballot are people who want Biden over Harris.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donald Trump interview from 1980.

Listen to it or not, your choice.

https://youtu.be/MdsEXQ_IQ6c?si=uudTpQDKajv2cGz4
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay, what point did I miss?

Harris is more popular with the voters than Biden was.

So how is replacing Harris with Biden "undermining the will of the voters"?

My my. Harris has never ever won a vote, in two Presidential elections.

Harris is more popular with the voters now than Biden because Biden's mental deficiencies were exposed in his unscripted interaction with the voters in his debate. Will Harris be more popular after she does a few unscripted events ?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will Harris be more popular after she does a few unscripted events ?

I don't know, and it does not matter.

I don't depend on make believe to make my arguments. The voters prefer Harris over Biden so you can't claim the voters are victims for being denied Biden. It us an absurd argument.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know, and it does not matter.

I don't depend on make believe to make my arguments. The voters prefer Harris over Biden so you can't claim the voters are victims for being denied Biden. It us an absurd argument.

Speaking of absurd comments......

Since the DNC didn't run primaries and give the voters a choice between Harris and other prospective Democrats after Biden left the re-election campaign, you points invalid.
The people were denied their voice in the selection.
Argue your point all you want - but the truth of the matter is in the above sentence.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

19001 posts
Member since May 2004
Let's examine some lies that have been fostered as 'facts' by the Left wing Main Street Media.

Perhaps many don't know this, as they don't use reliable sources for news.

https://youtu.be/FTcTpQPQIdk?si=iuzZn8EfzmxGqHNg
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2024 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Speaking of absurd comments......

Since the DNC didn't run primaries and give the voters a choice between Harris and other prospective Democrats after Biden left the re-election campaign, you points invalid.
The people were denied their voice in the selection.
Argue your point all you want - but the truth of the matter is in the above sentence.

The DNC and GOP are private parties that can choose their candidate however they want.

Primaries to choose candidates is a relatively new development. As recently as 1968 only 12 states held Presidential Party Primaries.

But the fact that voters want Harris MORE than Biden invalidates any claim that they are "victims" of anything.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Horse hockey again.

The pile gets deeper every day.

Will you comment on the video I posted immediately above your last post?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 09-09-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock