TRUMP 2024 by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 12-31-2023 12:23 AM
Replies: 392 (4469 views)
Last post by: Doug85GT on 06-20-2024 10:00 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

It is not "maga"...it is "MUGA" as in "Make the USSR Great Again".

There isn't a full moon until the 25th of this month but maybe something in Iowa stirred up the Leftoids.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only lazy minded people get their news from a television set.
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes the head MAGA the rump
the putin loving scum
understand the MAGA mess and threat to our nation
dare to attack the rump and the minions insult you

rump won less then 2% of the people in Iowa 1.833333%
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12767 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Only lazy minded people get their news from a television set.

yes we know you only use FULL NUT SITES
AND BELIEVE FOX REALLY IS FAIR AND BALANCED
AND WILL POST FAR RIGHT SITES HERE REPEATEDLY
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12767 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by cvxjet:

It is not "maga"...it is "MUGA" as in "Make the USSR Great Again".

Faux "news" is owned by Rupert Murdoch who is an AUSTRALIAN, and who's business partner and best friend is....Vladimir Putin (The new "right's" hero)

Vlady is a great leader and a true Christian...and he does things right...like assassinating anyone who speaks out against him...If only America could be more like great Russia...."Right"?

How would you explain Trump to Eisenhower?

Trump is not only a criminal and a coward- he is a traitor.

RANDY IS AFRAID OF THE TRUTH
HE WILL NOT QUOTE A WHOLE POST

HE WILL CLAIM SOME THING IS CRAZY
BUT NEVER BACK UP HIS bs WITH ANYTHING
RANDYE NEVER POSTS FACTS
RANDYE ONLY INSULTS WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE
THE RUMPS HAVE NONE AND HATE REAL FACTS

BTW RUMP IS ON RECORD SUPPORTING PUTIN
WANTS TO CUT AID TO THE U
AND DESTROY NATO
THAT IS CRIMINAL A STAB IN THE BACK RUMP STYLE

AND RANDYE AND OTHER RUMP MINIONS HERE DO NOT WANT THAT KNOWN
DO NOT WANT ANY RUMP FLAW SCHEME OR SCAM KNOWN

BTW2 THE RUMP IS RIGHT NOW ON TRIAL FOR DAMAGES FROM A RAPE

YOUR HERO IS A RAPIST IN FACT AND WILL PAY FOR IT

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 01-17-2024).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randye wants everyone to think he supports trump because he is "THE GREATEST MAN TO EVER EXIST!!!!!!!!!!" But in reality, Randye really supports Vlad who is his real hero- and Randye can't wait for Vlad to finish destroying our country.

Randye hates Eisenhower, Reagan, and Lincoln- but he rolls on his back and begs Vlad to rub his tummy.....

When Faux "news" tells him to burn his Constitution, he will laugh and state "I already did that!"
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
You're literally saying that Democrats cheated in the last election,

No I am not.

I am saying that there was no cheating because the rules were equal for everyone.

If any of the court decisions you cited found that the Democrats achieved an unfair advantage i.e. "cheated" then the election results would have been vacated. But none of those courts found any "cheating" at all.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Please provide factual evidence of your claims that Republicans cheat just as much as Democrats do.

The last major voter fraud scam was carried out by North Carolina Republicans in the 9th Congressional District in the 2018 midterm elections. Proven in court. Not make believe internet stuff.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat:

The whole J6 fantasy game will crumble by this summer.

If it was going to crumble it would have happened already. Top criminal defense attorneys all across the country have been on the case for years and have came up with nothing. What is going to happen this spring to change all of that?

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What exactly are you talking about? There is nothing illegal about him asking Pence to not certify the elections.

Is there something else you're referring to?

Trump tried to get Michigan and Georgia to ignore the results.
He fired federal election officials that didn’t fall in line.
He tried sending fake electors.
He tried pressuring Pence to not certify the result.
He filed so many frivolous lawsuits that were laughed out of court.

And when all else failed, yes, he had folks storm the capitol. He’s dangerous.

Imagine, replace this all with a Democrat president, how do you respond? Do you say “Well he has a right to do this, it’s not illegal to call people, it’s not illegal to simply ask people for extralegal help” or are you railing against the Democrats? I mean, we already know the answer, but really think about it. The fact that so many in this country are still head over heels for this man demonstrates how sad of a state we are in right now. In many ways, it’s a failure on Democrats, but I can’t put all the blame there when the buck stops with the idiots who still believe Trump won the 2020 election.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

And when all else failed, yes, he had folks storm the capitol. He’s dangerous.

Imagine, replace this all with a Democrat president, how do you respond? Do you say “Well he has a right to do this, it’s not illegal to call people, it’s not illegal to simply ask people for extralegal help” or are you railing against the Democrats? I mean, we already know the answer, but really think about it. The fact that so many in this country are still head over heels for this man demonstrates how sad of a state we are in right now. In many ways, it’s a failure on Democrats, but I can’t put all the blame there when the buck stops with the idiots who still believe Trump won the 2020 election.

"Imagine, replace this all with a Democrat president, how do you respond?"

Democrat protestors have stormed the Capital three times in the past 7 years, two before 2020, and one recently. In all cases, they pushed past barricades, police officers, and all occupied the Capitol rotunda.

... these are all four things that Democrats have done in almost every major election also, both at the Federal and state level. NONE of these things are illegal.

... this is also not illegal.

And this... "And when all else failed, yes, he had folks storm the capitol."

This is heresay, there is absolutely no proof that he had anything to do with people storming the Capitol. We actually have tweets and a public speech exactly stating the opposite... "

Specifically, he said,

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

What you're doing here is spreading misinformation... stating that Trump "had folks storm the capitol." That never happened, that was not something he asked people to do.

And as for fraudulent election, I again present you the following FACTS:

- - -

Democrats got into the elections departments and... using COVID-19 as an excuse, wantonly violated state election laws to perform the following:

- Mass mail-in voting... in some cases, just sending out a ballot to literally everyone who was registered to vote.
- Ballot harvesting, as in... allowing people to go door to door and collect ballots on behalf of the political party.
- Ballot drop-boxes... allowing people from anywhere to be able to deliver ballots, without any verification.
- Waiving registration deadlines
- Waiving signature verification
- Waiving proof of identity verification
This allowed rampant and mass voting violations. I've gone through this whole thing before, and people say... "show me the proof, you have no proof!!!" so here it is... state Supreme Courts literally ruling that Democrats violated and illegally changed the state's election laws without the consent of the legislature. Go ahead, click the links:

Michigan:
- https://www.washingtonexami...-law-absentee-ballot
- https://www.detroitnews.com...-invalid/4699927001/
- https://trendingpolitics.co...e-ballot-order-knab/

Pennsylvania:
- https://www.cbsnews.com/pit...voting-law-decision/
- https://thefederalist.com/2...were-broken-in-2020/

Wisconsin:
- https://www.reuters.com/wor...lections-2022-07-08/
- https://www.breitbart.com/p...s-violate-state-law/

Georgia:
- https://www.gpb.org/news/20...ke-da-race-will-move
- https://thefederalist.com/2...ection-laws-in-2020/

There have been some other recent court rulings, but these are really the only ones I remember off hand. I can't remember the other states. I think maybe North Carolina, and a few others...
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... these are all four things that Democrats have done in almost every major election also, both at the Federal and state level. NONE of these things are illegal.

I am not familiar with any person from any party ever organizing fake delegates to cast fake votes when he lost the election.

Can you give me an example of that?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the quote by the rump was issued LATE AFTER JOE ASKED AT 4:15
THE 1-6 MORNING SPEECH TRUMP SAID

''And Rudy, you did a great job. He's got guts. You know what? He's got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican Party. He's got guts. He fights, he fights.

And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

But you know, you know, when you see this and when you see what's happening. Number one, they all say, "Sir, we'll never let it happen again." I said, "That's good. But what about eight weeks ago?" You know they try and get you to go.

They said, "Sir, in four years, you're guaranteed." I said: "I'm not interested right now. Do me a favor, go back eight weeks. I want to go back eight weeks. Let's go back eight weeks."

We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that.

For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans. And that's what they are. There's so many weak Republicans. And we have great ones. Jim Jordan and some of these guys, they're out there fighting. The House guys are fighting. But it's, it's incredible.

Many of the Republicans, I helped them get in, I helped them get elected. I helped Mitch get elected. I helped. I could name 24 of them, let's say, I won't bore you with it. And then all of a sudden you have something like this. It's like, "Oh gee, maybe I'll talk to the president sometime later." No, it's amazing.

They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens.

But this year, using the pretext of the China virus and the scam of mail-in ballots, Democrats attempted the most brazen and outrageous election theft and there's never been anything like this. So pure theft in American history. Everybody knows it.

That election, our election was over at 10 o'clock in the evening. We're leading Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, by hundreds of thousands of votes.

And then late in the evening, or early in the morning, boom, these explosions of bull****.

And all of a sudden. All of a sudden it started to happen.

(Audience chants: "Bull****.")

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections. But whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time. Far longer than this four-year period. We've set it on a much greater course. So much, and we, I thought, you know, four more years. I thought it would be easy.''

THAT IS THE KEY SPEECH
THE CRIME
THE PLOT and PLAN
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Democrat protestors have stormed the Capital three times in the past 7 years, two before 2020, and one recently. In all cases, they pushed past barricades, police officers, and all occupied the Capitol rotunda.

Not sure exactly what incidents you are talking about but with the anti-Kavanaugh protests and the recent occupation of the Department of the Interior the protestors were not trying to overthrow the government like the January 6 insurrectionists.

There is a big difference between protesting against a policy or an appointment and trying to overturn a valid election to install a leader through violence.

In all the cases the perpetrators were arrested and charged, but only the January 6 parties were convicted of sedition.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

What you're doing here is spreading misinformation... stating that Trump "had folks storm the capitol." That never happened, that was not something he asked people to do.

- - -

Democrats got into the elections departments and... using COVID-19 as an excuse, wantonly violated state election laws to perform the following:

- Mass mail-in voting... in some cases, just sending out a ballot to literally everyone who was registered to vote.
- Ballot harvesting, as in... allowing people to go door to door and collect ballots on behalf of the political party.
- Ballot drop-boxes... allowing people from anywhere to be able to deliver ballots, without any verification.
This allowed rampant and mass voting violations. I've gone through this whole thing before, and people say... "show me the proof, you have no proof!!!" so here it is... state Supreme Courts literally ruling that Democrats violated and illegally changed the state's election laws without the consent of the legislature. Go ahead, click the links:

Michigan:

Pennsylvania:

Wisconsin:

Georgia:

There have been some other recent court rulings, but these are really the only ones I remember off hand. I can't remember the other states. I think maybe North Carolina, and a few others...

None of these courts found any fraud or unfair advantage for either party. That is why none of the election results were set aside.

Nothing you posted proves any fraud by Democrats.

Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh boy I am going to regret this. I almost never get involved in political **** throwing but here I go.

First and foremost you guys argue like the old farts on TV. Fingers in your ears, yelling louder than the other guy to try to make a point. Zero effort at empathy, zero effort at attempting to at the very least understand the other parties arguments.

You all throw blanket stereotypes and then use them to morally justify your argument. One of the only worth while statements in this clusterf*** is Cliff and he's not even American. So, regardless of this portion of the forum intended of being a dumpster fire. Be ashamed. I know you are all better than that. (Not everyone is guilty of everything here, but everyone is guilty of something)

I'm younger than a lot of you, for most of you likely by half. I have lived in the hellhole created by modern partisan politic, without the financial base and buffer a lot of you may have built that allows you to remain unconnected by what both parties have created. I know that's not the situation for everyone, but it seems the loudest people making policy are the ones least connected by the repercussions.

Now to buffer the oncoming onslaught of typical conservative straw-man arguments used to dismiss young people. I have a STEM job, (Engineering), I worked through college and paid off 90% of my loans, out of my own pocket. (Missed the silver spoons they were handing out when I was born).

Now to dismiss the oncoming onslaught of typical liberal character attacks. I am a person of color, I have Hispanic family. I have taken all the required college social justice education.

I'm about as moderate as you can get. Most of my generation is about as moderate as you can get compared to Gen X+ We will probably polarize as we age and lives diverge more and more.but as of now we sit right in the middle and are given the choice to swallow one poison or the other. God help you if you are 90 percent conservative and just agree that something the democrats say are true. God forgive me I look at local companies dumping **** in my water and watching all the fish float up and saying hmm maybe they shouldnt be allowed to do that.

That's what happens here. You cant like one thing that Trump does better at maintaining border security without being a Putin loving insurrectionist. You cant say hey, not a fan of Biden foreign or economic policy policy but the ole boy does okay with pushing good growth for domestic transportation. All that happens is the actual problem gets pushed under the table while the subjects diverge into "Trumps a insurrectionist" (undetermined, none of you a effing judge and jury to make the call) or Biden's a kid-diddler (Yeah his behavior on camera around minors is uncomfortable, that's just the fact, again you aren't a judge and jury)

Conservatives act like everything that happens is a conspiracy, that its all deep state Jewish intrusion. They are so busy trying to blame all of our failures on something other than human greed, they allow real crimes to go unchecked, led around by fox news - tom tucker - Alex jones quackpot bullshit, like a dog on a leash.

Democrats are so high on "muh - democracy" they blatantly deny human nature and refuse to believe institutions (medical, educational, judicial, electoral) can be manipulated by foreign entities. Except when its convenient. Apparently the Russians, who can't take over a country with one quarter the economic firepower of Ohio, are capable of rigging our elections. But its absolutely impossible that a disgruntled poll worker may or may not disposed of votes they didn't like (for both parties). CNN tells you to obey and obey you do.

Its so permeated into our lives, you can't even go on a niche sports car forum without there needing to be a politics section. So you can tell all the other Fiero lovers why their politics are wrong. This part of the forum could be used for recognizing actually important and relevant topics to us like the SEMA RPM act. But no you need to voice why you love the spray tanned tumble weed or the kid loving geriatric, or why they are both bad or blah blah blah.

What did I prove here? Nothing you don't already know. Nothing is sacred anymore, not the constitution, not freedom of speech. That goes for both ****ing parties by the way. Republicans love the 2nd amendment but the second the 1st amendment means you cant have a Christian ethnostate, just like Democrats love it until someone says something that hurts there feelings.

I stop in the Politics session now and then hoping to see something relevant to the incoming doom that is EPA reform, but the more I see the names are really really good people in here bashing each other over this stupid **** . I finally decided to say something. I'm just so disappointed.

[This message has been edited by Dukesterpro (edited 01-17-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dukesterpro:

Oh boy I am going to regret this. I almost never get involved in political **** throwing but here I go.

First and foremost you guys argue like the old farts on TV. Fingers in your ears, yelling louder than the other guy to try to make a point. Zero effort at empathy, zero effort at attempting to at the very least understand the other parties arguments.

You all throw blanket stereotypes and then use them to morally justify your argument. One of the only worth while statements in this clusterf*** is Cliff and he's not even American. So, regardless of this portion of the forum intended of being a dumpster fire. Be ashamed. I know you are all better than that. (Not everyone is guilty of everything here, but everyone is guilty of something)

I'm younger than a lot of you, for most of you likely by half. I have lived in the hellhole created by modern partisan politic, without the financial base and buffer a lot of you may have built that allows you to remain unconnected by what both parties have created. I know that's not the situation for everyone, but it seems the loudest people making policy are the ones least connected by the repercussions.

Now to buffer the oncoming onslaught of typical conservative straw-man arguments used to dismiss young people. I have a STEM job, (Engineering), I worked through college and paid off 90% of my loans, out of my own pocket. (Missed the silver spoons they were handing out when I was born).

Now to dismiss the oncoming onslaught of typical liberal character attacks. I am a person of color, I have Hispanic family. I have taken all the required college social justice education.

I'm about as moderate as you can get. Most of my generation is about as moderate as you can get compared to Gen X+ We will probably polarize as we age and lives diverge more and more.but as of now we sit right in the middle and are given the choice to swallow one poison or the other. God help you if you are 90 percent conservative and just agree that something the democrats say are true. God forgive me I look at local companies dumping **** in my water and watching all the fish float up and saying hmm maybe they shouldnt be allowed to do that.

That's what happens here. You cant like one thing that Trump does better at maintaining border security without being a Putin loving insurrectionist. You cant say hey, not a fan of Biden foreign or economic policy policy but the ole boy does okay with pushing good growth for domestic transportation. All that happens is the actual problem gets pushed under the table while the subjects diverge into "Trumps a insurrectionist" (undetermined, none of you a effing judge and jury to make the call) or Biden's a kid-diddler (Yeah his behavior on camera around minors is uncomfortable, that's just the fact, again you aren't a judge and jury)

Conservatives act like everything that happens is a conspiracy, that its all deep state Jewish intrusion. They are so busy trying to blame all of our failures on something other than human greed, they allow real crimes to go unchecked, led around by fox news - tom tucker - Alex jones quackpot bullshit, like a dog on a leash.

Democrats are so high on "muh - democracy" they blatantly deny human nature and refuse to believe institutions (medical, educational, judicial, electoral) can be manipulated by foreign entities. Except when its convenient. Apparently the Russians, who can't take over a country with one quarter the economic firepower of Ohio, are capable of rigging our elections. But its absolutely impossible that a disgruntled poll worker may or may not disposed of votes they didn't like (for both parties). CNN tells you to obey and obey you do.

Its so permeated into our lives, you can't even go on a niche sports car forum without there needing to be a politics section. So you can tell all the other Fiero lovers why their politics are wrong. This part of the forum could be used for recognizing actually important and relevant topics to us like the SEMA RPM act. But no you need to voice why you love the spray tanned tumble weed or the kid loving geriatric, or why they are both bad or blah blah blah.

What did I prove here? Nothing you don't already know. Nothing is sacred anymore, not the constitution, not freedom of speech. That goes for both ****ing parties by the way. Republicans love the 2nd amendment but the second the 1st amendment means you cant have a Christian ethnostate, just like Democrats love it until someone says something that hurts there feelings.

I stop in the Politics session now and then hoping to see something relevant to the incoming doom that is EPA reform, but the more I see the names are really really good people in here bashing each other over this stupid **** . I finally decided to say something. I'm just so disappointed.

Be prepared to be called "Fred Toast".

I am a centrist like you that does not support either party and apparently that makes me the re-incarnation of Fred Toast.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I stop in the Politics session now and then hoping to see something relevant to the incoming doom that is EPA reform, but the more I see the names are really really good people in here bashing each other over this stupid ****.

Are you referring to the potential Chevron decision (which could happen as soon as today... did it already happen)? For what it's worth, that doesn't only affect the EPA, but in fact... will likely have an effect on all Executive Branch agencies as a whole. I think the initial transition will be a little scary, but presidential authority has too much power, and the Legislative branch has allowed too much of their power to be ceded to the President. These things need to be implemented in law, not Executive fiat through dictatorship to the agency chiefs and directors.

Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
Be prepared to be called "Fred Toast".

I am a centrist like you that does not support either party and apparently that makes me the re-incarnation of Fred Toast.

Call me whatever they want, it doesn't invalidate what I said above
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Call me whatever they want, it doesn't invalidate what I said above

That is exactly what I said.

A majority of the population is centrists, but Washington is currently a shambles due to extremists from both parties. It is because so many districts have been gerrymandered so that we already know which party will win. Those districts often end up electing the most extreme candidate from that party.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]: These things need to be implemented in law, not Executive fiat through dictatorship to the agency chiefs and directors.

Exactly. Problem is that all the legislature has time to do is investigate/impeach their political opponents and raise money for re-election. They get re-elected based on who can put on the best show more than what legislation they can actually pass.

PFF
System Bot
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

- - -

Michigan:

Pennsylvania:

Wisconsin:

Georgia:

Posting the same links, that have already been discussed, over and over doesn’t actually address anything.

You responded to what I said with a mix of lies (posting Trump’s speech after hours of the capitol already being stormed) and claims that “it’s not illegal”, as I assumed.

The real answer is that you chose to support Trump, so you ignore every stark red flag he has while highlighting any yellow flag elsewhere. It’s embarrassing to pretend anything else because most people see Trump for who he is.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

It’s embarrassing to pretend anything else because most people see Trump for who he is.

"In psychology, the false consensus effect, also known as consensus bias, is a pervasive cognitive bias that causes people to "see their own behavioral choices and judgments as relatively common and appropriate to existing circumstances". In other words, they assume that their personal qualities, characteristics, beliefs, and actions are relatively widespread through the general population. This bias is especially prevalent in group settings where one thinks the collective opinion of their own group matches that of the larger population."

The real answer is that you chose to hate Trump, so you see everything he says and does as a stark red flag. It’s embarrassing to pretend anything else because "most people" see you for what you are.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-18-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2024 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

"In psychology, the false consensus effect, also known as consensus bias, is a pervasive cognitive bias that causes people to "see their own behavioral choices and judgments as relatively common and appropriate to existing circumstances". In other words, they assume that their personal qualities, characteristics, beliefs, and actions are relatively widespread through the general population. This bias is especially prevalent in group settings where one thinks the collective opinion of their own group matches that of the larger population."

The real answer is that you chose to hate Trump, so you see everything he says and does as a stark red flag. It’s embarrassing to pretend anything else because "most people" see you for what you are.

cult spin to handwave away the leaders many flaws scams and smells

the whole world sees the rump for what it is

only cult members call 1-6 criminals tourists
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the whole world sees the rump for what it is

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:Posting the same links, that have already been discussed, over and over doesn’t actually address anything.

You responded to what I said with a mix of lies (posting Trump’s speech after hours of the capitol already being stormed) and claims that “it’s not illegal”, as I assumed.

The real answer is that you chose to support Trump, so you ignore every stark red flag he has while highlighting any yellow flag elsewhere. It’s embarrassing to pretend anything else because most people see Trump for who he is.

I don't get caught up in the emotion like you do. I see Trump as a vehicle for significant change... and that's the kind of change I'm looking for.

Securing the border, keeping taxes low, and significantly reducing regulation and central government power.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the quote by the rump was issued LATE AFTER JOE ASKED AT 4:15
THE 1-6 MORNING SPEECH TRUMP SAID

''And Rudy, you did a great job. He's got guts. You know what? He's got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican Party. He's got guts. He fights, he fights.

And I'll tell you. Thank you very much, John. Fantastic job. I watched. That's a tough act to follow, those two. John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, "What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution."

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.

And I actually, I just spoke to Mike. I said: "Mike, that doesn't take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage." And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen.

But you know, you know, when you see this and when you see what's happening. Number one, they all say, "Sir, we'll never let it happen again." I said, "That's good. But what about eight weeks ago?" You know they try and get you to go.

They said, "Sir, in four years, you're guaranteed." I said: "I'm not interested right now. Do me a favor, go back eight weeks. I want to go back eight weeks. Let's go back eight weeks."

We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that.

For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans. And that's what they are. There's so many weak Republicans. And we have great ones. Jim Jordan and some of these guys, they're out there fighting. The House guys are fighting. But it's, it's incredible.

Many of the Republicans, I helped them get in, I helped them get elected. I helped Mitch get elected. I helped. I could name 24 of them, let's say, I won't bore you with it. And then all of a sudden you have something like this. It's like, "Oh gee, maybe I'll talk to the president sometime later." No, it's amazing.

They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens.

But this year, using the pretext of the China virus and the scam of mail-in ballots, Democrats attempted the most brazen and outrageous election theft and there's never been anything like this. So pure theft in American history. Everybody knows it.

That election, our election was over at 10 o'clock in the evening. We're leading Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, by hundreds of thousands of votes.

And then late in the evening, or early in the morning, boom, these explosions of bull****.

And all of a sudden. All of a sudden it started to happen.

(Audience chants: "Bull****.")

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections. But whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time. Far longer than this four-year period. We've set it on a much greater course. So much, and we, I thought, you know, four more years. I thought it would be easy.''

THAT IS THE KEY SPEECH
THE CRIME
THE PLOT and PLAN

Only in your own mind.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only in your own mind.

and the small minds who follow the rump

and who tryed and failed on 1-6 to stop the government
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never let a serious crisis go to waste - eric holder

https://www.realclearpoliti...politics_150348.html
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.re..._150348.html

Eric Holder may have said that, or something very similar, but he's not the first name that comes to mind in association with that quote—I think of Rahm Emanuel, or before that, Saul Alinsky. I doubt that either of them were actually the first to say that, but the credit hinges upon who gets written up in the media for having said it.

Is there a tradition of distinguishing between "Never let a crisis go to waste," and "Never let a serious crisis go to waste."..?

Eric Holder, I'm sure, goes with the common convention of capitalizing the first letter of his first and last names.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-19-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Winston Churchill said it back in 1947.

I attributed it to eric holder, but you are correct, it was rahm emmanuel who plagiarized Mr. Churchill

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.realclearpoliti...politics_150348.html

Do you honestly believe stuff like this?

"The 2008 economic emergency crested on September 7, with the near collapse of the home mortgage industry.

Obama took office on January 20, 2009, more than four months after the meltdown. In that interim, the officials had finally restored financial confidence and plotted a course of economic recovery."

Do you not remember what happened in early 2009?

On January 22, the four largest U.S. banks had lost half of their value since January 2.

The two-month period from January 1-February 27 represented the worst start to a year in the history of the S&P 500 with a drop in value of 18.62%.

By March 2, the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index had dropped more than 50% from its October 2007 peak.

By March 9, 2009, the Dow had fallen to 6,500, a percentage decline exceeding the pace of the market's fall during the Great Depression.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm.

BingB v VDH?

It's not even a contest - you loose.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:Do you honestly believe stuff like this?

"The 2008 economic emergency crested on September 7, with the near collapse of the home mortgage industry.

Obama took office on January 20, 2009, more than four months after the meltdown. In that interim, the officials had finally restored financial confidence and plotted a course of economic recovery."

Do you not remember what happened in early 2009?

On January 22, the four largest U.S. banks had lost half of their value since January 2.

The two-month period from January 1-February 27 represented the worst start to a year in the history of the S&P 500 with a drop in value of 18.62%.

By March 2, the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index had dropped more than 50% from its October 2007 peak.

By March 9, 2009, the Dow had fallen to 6,500, a percentage decline exceeding the pace of the market's fall during the Great Depression.

Lol... how short-sighted. I'm not here to defend President Bush, because I won't. But the housing crisis happened (it's been well accepted), because of the changes that Barney Frank and others on the Housing Commission pushed to HUD, specifically, the *requirement* for banks to offer a certain number of sub-prime mortgages to people who absolutely NEVER in a million years would have qualified for a mortgage. You had millions of people buying the most expensive home they could get, which again... they'd never have qualified for in a million years. These were all balloon payments, with variable interest rates, and they all got screwed. Democrats blamed the banks, the banks kept their mouth shut so Bush would give them TARP, but everyone knew what caused it... and it was repeatedly talked about in the media.

Here's an article from the Ultra-Liberal Atlantic talking about it: https://www.theatlantic.com...using-crisis/249903/

Now, I'm not going to do a back and forth with you about how I feel about it, or whether I think it's fair, or what would poor people do, I don't know... don't care.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2024 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is there any nut con delusion you do not believe in totally and completely ?

flippers not the poor killed the home values
that and it was a house of cards over valued

eazy to see why they fall for the rump cult hot air and empty claims

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

is there any nut con delusion you do not believe in totally and completely ?

flippers not the poor killed the home values
that and it was a house of cards over valued

eazy to see why they fall for the rump cult hot air and empty claims

You crack me up with your off the wall BS hatred for truth.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You crack me up with your off the wall BS hatred for truth.

cult are never about truth
alt-facts are not truth
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cult are never about truth
alt-facts are not truth

You are the leader of the cult of hatred for truth.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are the leader of the cult of hatred for truth.

no just a member who is very very tired of the rump cult and their lying leader

any one not deluded knows there is nothing good in a cult esp the rump cult
and the head of the cult is a lying SoB
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2024 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol... how short-sighted. I'm not here to defend President Bush, because I won't. But the housing crisis happened (it's been well accepted), because of the changes that Barney Frank and others on the Housing Commission pushed to HUD, specifically, the *requirement* for banks to offer a certain number of sub-prime mortgages to people who absolutely NEVER in a million years would have qualified for a mortgage. You had millions of people buying the most expensive home they could get, which again... they'd never have qualified for in a million years. These were all balloon payments, with variable interest rates, and they all got screwed. Democrats blamed the banks, the banks kept their mouth shut so Bush would give them TARP, but everyone knew what caused it... and it was repeatedly talked about in the media.

Here's an article from the Ultra-Liberal Atlantic talking about it: https://www.theatlantic.com...using-crisis/249903/

Now, I'm not going to do a back and forth with you about how I feel about it, or whether I think it's fair, or what would poor people do, I don't know... don't care.

I was not talking about the cause of the crisis. I was talking about the claim that it had been fixed by the time Obama took office. And the claim that it was Obama who "used the crisis" to pass massive federal spending bills.

BTW Lehman Bros and AIG did not collapse because they held bad mortgages. They went broke because lack of regulation allowed them to issue credit default swaps without any funds to back them up.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock