Started on: 12-31-2023 12:23 AM
Replies: 392 (4469 views)
Last post by: Doug85GT on 06-20-2024 10:00 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See how much of your time I wasted?

You will fall for anything!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

IP: Logged
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ typical no content rightwing post

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

^ typical no content rightwing post

Typical no content rayb post.

(Capitaillization added because that is how it's done.)
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18345 posts
Member since May 2004
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

For our LWNJ members.

https://youtu.be/RaAZ5QPNpdQ?si=845yE90kT4uYcwYZ

For people who want actual facts.

Trump did not seal the border. Border encounter rose every year of his presidency and in 2019 (his third year) they reached the highest point since 2007. Covid stopped immigration in 2020. It was nothing Trump did.

Not defending Biden in any way. Just correcting the false information that Trump had some policy that secured the border. Claiming to build a wall (which he never did) has zero effect on the waves of immigrants seeking asylum legally. That is why we need new legislation. Both Trump and Biden have been playing with executive orders that did not work. Congress should be addressing this instead of them.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

See how much of your time I wasted?

You will fall for anything!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one fell for anything.

What happened was you were wrong and we corrected you.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah, you're wrong.

I read a wide variety of news from many sources.

I was pulling his chain.....you could accurately describe it as trolling him.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18345 posts
Member since May 2004
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:For people who want actual facts.

Trump did not seal the border. Border encounter rose every year of his presidency and in 2019 (his third year) they reached the highest point since 2007. Covid stopped immigration in 2020. It was nothing Trump did.

Not defending Biden in any way. Just correcting the false information that Trump had some policy that secured the border. Claiming to build a wall (which he never did) has zero effect on the waves of immigrants seeking asylum legally. That is why we need new legislation. Both Trump and Biden have been playing with executive orders that did not work. Congress should be addressing this instead of them.

Your "facts" are misrepresented bits of information.

Trump built 458 miles of brand new border wall... which included 60 miles of new border wall, and replaced another ~400 miles of temporary wall with permanent walls. Trump passed a "remain in Mexico" policy which did not allow illegals to come into the country, but instead forced them to stay in Mexico.

Through the entire 4 years of his presidency, Democrats fought Trump's ability to keep the illegals out and did everything they absolutely could to prevent him from building the border wall. The fact that he was able to get anything done is nothing short of a miracle. When people like you voted for Joe Biden, you said Democrats didn't want open borders. Not you realize they do want open borders. This is an open border.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's do some math....

Estimated 8 Billion to finish a wall......

Estimated 20-30 Billion to take care of illegals from the last 3 years.....
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's do some math....

Why are we even having these conversations with these retards?

BingB, BDub, Patrick, etc... you guys are basically coming up with excuses for why we're being invaded. Your arguments LITERALLY are... "it's not Biden's fault," and... "Trump couldn't do any better." I mean... if that isn't the most delusional bull **** I've ever seen in my life, I don't know what is. Every Republican told you guys that Biden was an Open Borders candidate. We literally knew this... we are literally seeing it right now.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/...tops-in-single-year/

Seriously, are you people ****ing retarded? Stop with your bull **** (not you Old Joe).
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2024 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

BingB, BDub, Patrick, etc... you guys are basically coming up with excuses for why we're being invaded.

Seriously, are you people ****ing retarded? Stop with your bull ****

You're losing it Todd, you're losing it... and I'm not necessarily just referring to this particular "discussion".

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-27-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You're losing it Todd, you're losing it... and I'm not necessarily just referring to this particular "discussion".

Sometimes that happens when one has to deal with people that just don't want to, or are incapable of looking at facts and using AI. actual intelligence), preferring instead to believe the stories from the in the tank media shills.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sometimes that happens when one has to deal with people that just don't want to, or are incapable of looking at facts and using AI. actual intelligence), preferring instead to believe the stories from the in the tank media shills.

What... swinging wildly and pulling names out of thin air? Please point out where I've made any comment on the US/Mexico border situation. Todd doesn't know if he's coming or going in P&R threads any longer.

BingB, BDub, Patrick, etc... you guys are basically coming up with excuses for why we're being invaded.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What... swinging wildly and pulling names out of thin air? Please point out where I've made any comment on the US/Mexico border situation. Todd doesn't know if he's coming or going in P&R threads any longer.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

[/QUOTE]

Did I mention your name in my reply?

No.

I replied to your post, but I was not singling you out.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB, BDub, Patrick, etc... you guys are basically coming up with excuses for why we're being invaded. Your arguments LITERALLY are... "it's not Biden's fault," and... "Trump couldn't do any better." I mean... if that isn't the most delusional bull **** I've ever seen in my life, I don't know what is.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have been nothing but critical of Biden's border policy.

It amazes me that certain people are so triggered by any criticism of Trump that they completely shut down their brains.

Neither Trump nor Biden has fixed the border issue. Emergency orders justified by Covid shut down immigration in 2020. If Trump lovers want to give Trump the credit for "fixing" immigration due to the Covid pandemic then they also will have to give him the blame for destroying the economy. They can't have it both ways. They can't give him credit for everything good that happened but refuse to blame him for everything bad.

And I will wait to hear why it took Trump 3 years to "fix" immigration if it was not based on the emergency actions he took during the Covid pandemic.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An analysis of the current administration.....

https://themessenger.com/op...cation-2024-election
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's do some math....

You do not even understand the issue.

Half of the "illegal" immigrants in the United States entered the country legally. How the hell does a wall help stop that?

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did I mention your name in my reply?

No.

I replied to your post, but I was not singling you out.

???

Where did I suggest you did, Joe? Perhaps re-read my post.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

???

Where did I suggest you did, Joe? Perhaps re-read my post.

You asked me to point out where you had made a comment on the border situation.

Why would you ask that?

I'm not too interested if you have commented with an opinion or not, but I will try to help you understand by answering a question that you seeking to understand.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why would you ask that?

This has turned into a bizarre exchange. I'm on my way to hockey scrimmage right now. I'll have to pick this up later.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick, no disrespect, but I've only lost it "once," and that was after Biden pulled out of Afghanistan in the way that he did, and all the things I saw while there came back to haunt me. The burning bodies, the body parts being shoveled into the back of a pickup truck. I can assure you, I'm quite coherent and sane.

What I will say though... I'm usually not one to gloat... that's not me. You won't find me poking fun at people here when Trump was President. I lived and let live. But I have to admit, I am very much going to enjoy 2025, and you'll have to forgive me if I use every opportunity to point it out in January. The truth is... it'll actually be for everyone's own good. Think of it like tying a hoarder up to a tree and throwing all their **** out in front of them (which is what I often tell my wife they should do on the show Hoarders). Anyway... I'm really going to enjoy myself.

Rinse is cool though... I like you man.

Originally posted by BingB:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have been nothing but critical of Biden's border policy.

LOL... you can't be serious.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 01-28-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Roger Kimble, an opinion piece from American Greatness....

https://amgreatness.com/202...or-decentralization/
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From Roger Kimble, an opinion piece from American Greatness....

https://amgreatness.com/202...or-decentralization/

Tangential to the comment about decentralization... I am *really* looking forward to this case being decided:
https://www.jdsupra.com/leg...l-arguments-5005958/

I suspect this will likely be decided on the very last day... (probably late June or July) just my thought. It's a case that will have a tsunami-effect on the rest of the Federal government... specifically the ability of the agencies to create regulation and law outside of direct legislative authority. It will likely mean that outside of direct CFRs... agencies will have no teeth to be able to enforce literally anything, including EPA, FTC, and others. It'll be fantastic, honestly... for the start of a new Trump presidency since he will likely no longer have to fight (as much) with the agencies to reduce regulation since much of it will have already been eliminated to a degree.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You asked me to point out where you had made a comment on the border situation.

Why would you ask that?

Why would I ask that? Like maybe because after I expressed my dismay at Todd mentioning me by name Here in regards to the US being "invaded", you took it upon yourself Here to explain/defend what Todd had to say... even though I've never mentioned anything about the US southern border. It's really not all that difficult to connect the dots, Joe.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2024 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36677 posts
Member since Apr 99

Patrick, no disrespect, but I've only lost it "once"...

Todd, no disrespect... but you're "losing it" in P&R on a daily basis.

What I will say though... I'm usually not one to gloat... that's not me. You won't find me poking fun at people here when Trump was President. I lived and let live. But I have to admit, I am very much going to enjoy 2025, and you'll have to forgive me if I use every opportunity to point it out in January. The truth is... it'll actually be for everyone's own good. Think of it like tying a hoarder up to a tree and throwing all their **** out in front of them (which is what I often tell my wife they should do on the show Hoarders). Anyway... I'm really going to enjoy myself.

We'll see... yeah, we'll see. I hope you like the taste of crow.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2024 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, no disrespect... but you're "losing it" in P&R on a daily basis.

I definitely get exasperated with idiocy on here, but that should not be taken as "losing it."
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2024 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in order to lose it
a trump cult member needs to
have it in the first place

but none do
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2024 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ted Cruze visits with Mark Levin

https://youtu.be/zkXygikov_Y?si=FzpLR3-DV9P2cYbS

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-29-2024).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2024 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

in order to lose it
a trump cult member needs to
have it in the first place

but none do

Once again, thanks for your insightful comment.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2024 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Once again, thanks for your insightful comment.

Raydar, shouldn't that be spelled 'inciteful'?
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is literally no benefit to discussing anything with these TDS members.

I've read through most posts, and even people that say they are in the middle are attacked by them personally, rarely ever discussing anything relevant, just regurgitating the same bull crap I hear when I try to listen to the talking heads on the Left. It's insane. Has there ever been an actual discussion here?

As was said before. You have the worlds information at your fingertips. Not using it is very disturbing and telling. Attacking the person and not the argument is very telling. All of this is just mental masturbation by some very mentally ill forum members. I imagine they get some sick perverted pleasure from all of this, but I'm just an idiot what do I know.

I'd love to have a real conversation here, but I don't think it's possible with these people. Perhaps minds could get changed if it wasn't just attack attack attack.

You guys (Lefties typically) proclaim that we on the right are vile, evil people. But you can't go a single post and discuss why. Instead you just call names and mock without ever naming anything real.

I don't know. If nothing else, when people act like you guys do I make sure and do the opposite of whatever it is you think I should do, every time. And I'd bet most of the country is the same way. I even go so far as to recon that most people don't even check to see what their guy actually says. If anyone on the left says something is bad, that's what they go for, if nothing else because F the Left.

And Ya'll keep doing it again and again. If you beat a dog enough it's going to bite you. Perhaps that's what you want, I don't know, but it's what is going to happen.

As of this moment I'm voting Trump 2024. I'll drag myself through broken glass to do so. The people I talk to all seem to feel the same way. Nobody likes Kennedy, and for sure I have yet to meet a Biden supporter in the real world.

We feel that Trump, despite any faults, is the best choice forward and proved himself before. He had some failures, some of which many of us didn't like. But he was the best President of my lifetime, which includes Reagan. None of us care if he is a "real" Christian. I don't care who he's slept with, or whether he was married or not at the time. I don't care how many time people come out 40 years after something supposedly happened and take him to court.

We care about all this stuff as much as the Left cares about the rampant corruption in the Biden administration Use a Non-Google Search Engine to Learn More Link is to MSN, Human trafficking, the Human Trafficking the Biden Administration is involved in, the horrible fumbles that have ended with our soldiers getting killed BBC saying Afghanistan was handled poorly, All of Hunter Bidens shenanigans, and the countless other things that ya'll will ignore.

If it helps your argument I'm fat and ugly, my Mom dresses me funny, and I drive an old (2007) car. 😥I've done many stupid things in the past, and I'll likely do more stupid things in the future. I also think there are 2 genders, and that abortion is murder.

My voting history is as follows.
Perot in 96
Browne on 00
Didn't vote in 04 or 08 but I did like Nader. Originally an Obama guy in the Primary, but changed to not voting in the General after I researched him. (Also couldn't stand Romney or McCain and the Libertarian party continued to suck)
Johnson in 12
Trump 2016.
Trump 2020.

That's from my limited, small brain, probably retarded memory, so take it as you will.

I'm out. Time to go to bed.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not the first time, either.

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...oric-abraham-accords
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:As of this moment I'm voting Trump 2024. I'll drag myself through broken glass to do so. The people I talk to all seem to feel the same way. Nobody likes Kennedy, and for sure I have yet to meet a Biden supporter in the real world.

We feel that Trump, despite any faults, is the best choice forward and proved himself before. He had some failures, some of which many of us didn't like. But he was the best President of my lifetime, which includes Reagan. None of us care if he is a "real" Christian. I don't care who he's slept with, or whether he was married or not at the time. I don't care how many time people come out 40 years after something supposedly happened and take him to court.

It's so funny, because you and I are of the exact same mindset here. But I think we're not that different than almost every other person. I don't need to feel like I'm "holding my nose." I just don't care. I am not electing a father figure (I already have one). I'm not voting for a role model (I already have one). I'm voting for the best weapon to use in a combat situation. Of the arsenal that we have, Trump is the BFG. He's been the single-most effective president, and the one actually willing to deal with the topics that most Americans actually care about. NOT the topics that the party tells us we should care about, but the things that we actually care about.

I have great respect for Trump because of the willingness he's undertaken to basically destroy his life to serve the country. He was wealthy going into the presidency, and his wealth has been negatively affected. He is the only president in the history of the United States that left the presidency poorer than he came into it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09...mp-wealth/index.html

When Trump entered the White House, he had a net worth of 3.7 billion dollars. Now he has a net worth of 2.6 billion dollars. He's effectively lost 1.1 billion dollars. This is the ONLY president, ever in the last 100 year history of our country, to leave poorer than when he entered.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We do need a return to a government that enforces the law, and protects it's citizens.

https://www.realclearpoliti..._live_is_broken.html
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We do need a return to a government that enforces the law, and protects it's citizens.

https://www.realclearpoliti..._live_is_broken.html

Yep, the purpose of our government is outlined in the preamble of the U.S. Constitution. The remainder of the document details, and just as importantly, limits our government.

Government should not be a tool for social engineering.

It is not nearly as complicated as some would have us believe.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-30-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll vote for Haley over Biden, but I will vote Biden over Trump.

Trump is a proven lying con man. Plus he is just a nasty, disgusting human being.

He took over a solid growing economy from Obama and then pumped it up a little by almost DOUBLING THE RATE OF DEFICITE SPENDING. And now some of his strongest followers claim it is because they want to REDUCE THE DEFICITE.

Elections have turned into culture wars that have almost nothing to do with political policy. The internet has made trolls cool, and Trump is riding that wave to the Republican nomination. His backers don't care if he is a liar, crook, and con man as long as he tells them what they want to hear and torments their enemies.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 01-30-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat:

Yep, the purpose of our government is outlined in the preamble of the U.S. Constitution. The remainder of the document details, and just as importantly, limits our government.

Government should not be a tool for social engineering.

It is not nearly as complicated as some would have us believe.

The problem is that terms like "social engineering" and "promote the general welfare" are vague and subject to different definitions when you refer to specific issues.

Do you consider The Civil Rights Act to be an example of "social engineering"?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump is a proven lying con man. Plus he is just a nasty, disgusting human being.

He took over a solid growing economy from Obama and then pumped it up a little by almost DOUBLING THE RATE OF DEFICITE SPENDING. And now some of his strongest followers claim it is because they want to REDUCE THE DEFICITE.

Elections have turned into culture wars that have almost nothing to do with political policy. The internet has made trolls cool, and Trump is riding that wave to the Republican nomination. His backers don't care if he is a liar, crook, and con man as long as he tells them what they want to hear and torments their enemies.

Obviously, what you're saying is intentionally misleading. Under Trump, we INCREASED Federal tax revenue by cutting taxes (ask me to explain if you don't understand how this works). We had record revenue year over year with low inflation. Our deficits did not increase by any perceivable margin, but we re-focused our budgets towards defense and other areas, including border protection. Our deficits minimally increased until 2020 when we began to spend huge amounts of money due to COVID. To be VERY clear, these were budgets that Democrats passed in the house. The only criticism you can apply to Trump here is that he passed the very budgets that were sent to him from the people YOU voted for. We all criticize Trump for his COVID spending... literally, the ONE YEAR of 2020 accounted for more than the previous three years combined... plus another trillion. Democrats were SCREAMING for him to pass these budget bills... and Biden still has this money (unspent) at his disposal that he can use for various things quasi-related to COVID spending.

Likewise, you can't pretend that the last two to four years of Obama's budget was his doing either, because Republicans controlled the house and senate in 2014 and greatly limited the amount of spending that Obama was allowed to have. Even in 2012, Republicans still had Congress. So it's more than the nuanced comments you're making. This happens almost every single presidency... Republicans get in during the mid-term and slash the Democrat's spending potential... to the great dismay of Democrats everywhere. And then immediately in the next presidency, it's like they completely forget that they wanted radical spending and then point to "stats" that show the Democrat president had less spending... forgetting completely because it had nothing to do with him, but because he was literally forced to by the house / senate.

Also, absolutely no one here actually believes you would vote for Haley over Biden. So don't insult us by saying stupid things.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This entire post is rated "FAIL" on the newly invented 'FAIL-O-METER'.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock