Started on: 12-31-2023 12:23 AM
Replies: 392 (4469 views)
Last post by: Doug85GT on 06-20-2024 10:00 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Sorry [BingB], I don't engage in hypothetical question circle jerks with Leftoids.

Additionally, I never allow a Leftoid to frame the question or set the premise. You are invariably dishonest.

Are these remarks from randye like the sight and sound of someone childishly sucking their thumb? (I guess that's redundant, unless there's an adult way of sucking one's thumb.)

Are these remarks from randye the pettiness and petulance of randye doing the "take his ball and go home" thing, because randye has encountered someone with a different opinion than randye's, or someone who isn't ready to agree with what randye is saying?

One thing these remarks are not: the remarks of someone who is open to any kind of substantive and mannered or civil discussion.

Here are three articles I quickly found online that connect Trump with Keynesian economic theory:

"Call Trump’s tax cut what it was: Keynesian"
David J. Berger for The Hill; May 9, 2019.
https://thehill.com/opinion...at-it-was-keynesian/

"Even Trump Is a Keynesian"
Noah Smith for Bloomberg; November 18, 2016.
https://www.bloomberg.com/v...trump-is-a-keynesian

"The Growing Fiscal Deficit, the Keynesian Stimulus Policies of Trump, and the FY20/21 Budget Agreement"
An Economic Sense; August 9, 2019.
https://aneconomicsense.org...21-budget-agreement/

Originally posted by BingB:

All I am pointing out is that Trump cut taxes and raised federal spending.

What would a person who "worships at the feet of John Maynard Keynes" say about that?

Do you even know?

These remarks from BingB were greeted with the customary churlish and childish derision from randye and olejoedadolejoedad to a lesser extent, perhaps—but in light of these articles that I've just found online, connecting Trump with Keynesian economic theory, I think the derision is because randye and olejoedad think they are on solid ground with their ideas in this discussion, when they are not. Their customary churlishness and childishness is an ill-mannered manifestation of their hubris.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-04-2024).]

IP: Logged
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, I don't engage in hypothetical question circle jerks with Leftoids.

Additionally, I never allow a Leftoid to frame the question or set the premise. You are invariably dishonest.

Okay, sorrry. No more questions. Just a comment.

Trump used the Keynesian policy of cutting taxes and increasing federal spending to stimulate economic growth.

So you can either run away and ignore this or respond how ever you chose. But at least you don't have to be afraid of answering any questions that are too "dishonest" for you.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

If it comes down to Trump and Biden (or "Cackles", for that matter), Trump is going to clean house.
If it's Trump against anyone "sane and capable", he might not. "Sane and capable" does not include Gavin Newsom, but does include RFK, IMHO. Some may take issue.

It's probably the best opportunity for a 3rd party candidate or independent that we've seen in a long time.

I'll just leave this here...

"Democratic and Republican elites fear RFK Jr.’s growing path to victory"

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I'll just leave this here...

"Democratic and Republican elites fear RFK Jr.’s growing path to victory"

I pray for a legitimate third party candidate, but Kennedy isn't it. He is just dragging the bottom of the barrel to dredge up the conspiracy theorist vote. First it was the anti-vaccine crowd. Now he is working the anti wi-fi radiation crowd.

Third party is what is needed to save this country, but there just are not any viable candidates or parties.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I pray for a legitimate third party candidate, but Kennedy isn't it. He is just dragging the bottom of the barrel to dredge up the conspiracy theorist vote. First it was the anti-vaccine crowd. Now he is working the anti wi-fi radiation crowd.

Third party is what is needed to save this country, but there just are not any viable candidates or parties.

Gee whiz, Bing, why don't you throw your hat into the ring?

You've convinced all of us of your qualifications for high office.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
rinse, I can't see you tearing yourself away from your keyboard long enough to socialize with anyone but your brother.

As an adherent of Kemetic Orthodoxy—a modern version of the religion of pharaonic Egypt—I hope to be favored in the afterlife by the deity Seshat, who is often encapsulated as the Goddess of Writing.

Seshat is the figure on the right in this temple inscription from the Early Dynastic Period.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you get your copy & paste propaganda from some chucklehead using the name "badlatitude" on your "Sailing Anarchy" website and to top it off "badlatitude's" post is a copy & paste of a Twatter post by some Demorat House Rep from Illinois....

No wonder your posts are chock full of whackadoodle nonsense.

why are the very people

the best people the rump could find to put in office to do his program ''MAGA'' BS

all now say the rump is a threat to our freedoms ?

his personal lawdog to his att general even the kraken now hate him
ever wonder why or is the CULT TOO STRONG ?

WHAT % OF THE TRUMP APPOINTED PEOPLE LASTED HIS FULL TERM
lots of burn and churn there
and most now no longer support the rump

U N had 3
att G had 2 +3 temps
state had 2
epa had 2
cia had 2
sm biz had 2
m/b had 2
nsa had 2
homeland had 3
energy had 2
int had 2
only the totally NUTS like bitty deVos or purdue or ross or carson
stayed the whole term
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2024 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

his usual unintelligible, illiterate, ranting

In Antarctica there are 21 million penguins and in Malta there are 502,653 inhabitants.
So if the penguins decide to invade Malta, each Maltese citizen will have to fight an average of 42 penguins.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AN ON POINT POST randye CAN NOT OR WILL NOT ANSWER

SO HE DISHONESTLY CHANGES WHAT I WROTE

THEN

his usual unintelligible, illiterate, ranting

reality
WHEN THE RUMP LIES PANTS ON FIRE % 18.4
NORMAL LIES % 37.7
SEMI ;LIES % 19.5
HALF TRUE % 12.3
MOSTLY TRUE % 8.5
TRUTH - % 3.6

OR 1/4 OR LESS SOME TRUTH
3/4 LIES

https://twitter.com/SethAbr...twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

SO THE USUAL bs from the cult
“He didn’t say that. If he did say that, he didn’t mean it. If he meant it, you don’t understand what he means. Stop trying to attack him by quoting what he says. And, even if he did say those things,

ANY LIB would have been FAR worse!”

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 02-05-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not a fan of Kennedy, at all. It's the "Conspiracy theorist vote" statement I have issue with. I've watched him go from liked (even if only because of his name) to being called a Conspiracy Theorist in the past several months, though his views haven't changed. I listened to him in many different interviews (I like long form, 2+ hour format podcasts that have multiple sides of the argument) and he makes a lot of relevant points regarding issues with one vaccine. He's not "anti-vax", and calling him that is silly. He has been effectively proved to be right in his other "theories", which include both his Father and Uncle being murdered by the same Government they supported. He is anti-2nd amendment however, and pushes the stuff that makes the "Green New Deal" side wet themselves with excitement on environmental stuff.

He's actually just what your side needs/wants in a politician, but since he attacked a sacred cow of the left, he can't be admitted. Which is even sillier to me since the vax was a Trump accomplishment, and most of the Right hates it (we also remember when the Left hated it). It's upside down world.
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

He has been effectively proved to be right in his other "theories", which include both his Father and Uncle being murdered by the same Government they supported.

"EFFECTIVELY" proved to be right? Is that like the "EVERYONE KNOWS" argument?

So like I said. He is the "conspiracy theorist" candidate. Wi-fi radiation destroys the brain barrier. It has been "effectively" proven to be true, right?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 02-05-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like the rump can not stop the deal

he claimed he was he ART OF THE DEAL

Gop wants to fund the border and the zionists maybe with the U
the RUMP SAID NO NOT NOW

BOTH SIDES SCREW U RUMP !!!

WHAT DOES THE CULT SAY ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12767 posts
Member since Jan 2001
real rump record with numbers NO BS

Meanwhile, back in the *real* Trump presidency...
The economy lost 2.9 million jobs.

Unemployment increased to 6.3%.

The U.S. trade deficit increased by 40.5%

Federal debt almost doubled

The murder rate rose to the highest level since 1997.

>400,000 Americans died of COVID.

Trump added $8 trillion to the debt,
9 trillion to the deficit,
and left office with 3 million fewer jobs than when he entered.

He mortgaged our future,
still had the worst jobs record since the Great Depression.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

real rump record with numbers NO BS

Meanwhile, back in the *real* Trump presidency...
The economy lost 2.9 million jobs.

Unemployment increased to 6.3%.

The U.S. trade deficit increased by 40.5%

Federal debt almost doubled

The murder rate rose to the highest level since 1997.

>400,000 Americans died of COVID.

Trump added $8 trillion to the debt,
9 trillion to the deficit,
and left office with 3 million fewer jobs than when he entered.

He mortgaged our future,
still had the worst jobs record since the Great Depression.

Now, take out 2020, the year of BLM riots and COVID (and coincidentally, an election year) and look at the numbers.

For example: Murder rose sharply during each of Obama's last three years. Trump made an immediate improvement.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Oh, and by the way, all of that is just a cut and paste from your pirate forum. You have never had an original thought. You are an establishment tool. You will be the perfect obedient serf.

Who can identify rayb in this picture?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Oh, and by the way, all of that is just a cut and paste from your pirate forum. You have never had an original thought. You are an establishment tool. You will be the perfect obedient serf.

Who can identify rayb in this picture?

NO I DO NOT JUST MAKE UP CHIT LIKE SOME DO HERE

when I post numbers they are real not imaginary or wish and hope BS
nor are they spun BS from paid lying sites the cult favors
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12767 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Now, take out 2020, the year of BLM riots and COVID (and coincidentally, an election year) and look at the numbers.

For example: Murder rose sharply during each of Obama's last three years. Trump made an immediate improvement.

no the nation nor the people got to take out 2020
we all had to live thru the mess the rump created
btw mr O is a past leader not a current one

50 million NEW jobs 49 demo 1 Gop

major near depressions recessions BuSh2
not as bad as the last Gop DEPRESSION IN1929 BUT NEAR
RUMPS WAS NOT AS BAD BUT WAS A RECESSION LOST JOBS

RECOVERY FROM Gop depression/recession 3 FDR 1933 MR O 2008 JOE 2020
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://trumpwhitehouse.arc...issues/economy-jobs/

Before the Coronavirus spread from China across the globe, President Trump helped America build its strongest economy in history. Median household incomes rose to their highest level ever in 2019, while the poverty rate hit an all-time low. Under the Trump Administration, more Americans were employed than ever before—160 million—and the unemployment rate fell to a 50-year low. The unemployment rates for African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and Americans without a high-school diploma all hit record lows, while the Trump “Blue-Collar Boom” saw wages grow faster for workers than for managers or supervisors.

After COVID-19 forced a temporary economic shutdown, President Trump signed the largest relief package in American history to protect workers and families from economic devastation. Under President Trump’s leadership, the American economy surged back to life within months, seeing record growth and job gains.

Before the Coronavirus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy

*America gained 7 million new jobs—more than three times government experts’ projections
    *Middle-class family income increased nearly $6,000—more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration
    *The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century
    *Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings
    *More Americans reported being employed than ever before—nearly 160 million
    *Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low
    *The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest level on record
    *Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly three decades

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2024 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Everybody knows the truth, we were all there. If you would rather live in a dark fantasy, that is your right. Have fun.

The drawing above depicts two fictional characters. One is a pirate, the other is a little boy who refuses to grow up. Both are cartoon characters.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-05-2024).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"EFFECTIVELY" proved to be right? Is that like the "EVERYONE KNOWS" argument?

So like I said. He is the "conspiracy theorist" candidate. Wi-fi radiation destroys the brain barrier. It has been "effectively" proven to be true, right?

We will likely never have any courts say that the CIA killed the Kennedys, but we've all read the documents and most of us have listened to the interviews with people who have made finding out what really happened their lives work. I put that as effectively proven. It's not been proven in a court, but we all know what happened at this point. I may be using the wrong wording, if I am I apologize. At this point in history we are likely as close as we will ever get as mere plebs to knowing what happened.

I won't get into all the crud with the vax, but everything we were initially told about it has been proven false probably as much as we will ever get. Once again, it's highly unlikely that the powers that be allow any of it to get to a court of law, but we've all seen with our own eyes that most, or all of the stuff the proclaimed about the entire thing was bull crud.

There is radiation from Wifi though. All radio transmitters emit radiation. I don't know anything about what Kennedy has been saying on this front, I really haven't heard his talk on this but in my past life I worked on these systems on the computer side with crews that installed or fixed such things on a large scale. We had to shut things down to work on them because of radiation. Wasn't there some kind of recent finding that there was a rise in brain tumors from people holding cell phones to their faces when cell phones first came out? I remember that the people that used to say cell phones would cause cancer were the conspiracy nuts.

But were off in the weeds here. I'm not wanting to derail the thread, just enjoying a semi civil conversation for once on here. My work schedule doesn't allow me much online time anymore, so I try to catch up once or twice a week.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh come on, he said "NO BS", and in caps even. It's proven true at that point lol.

I wouldn't even waste the bandwidth responding to him honestly.

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 02-06-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

As an adherent of Kemetic Orthodoxy—a modern version of the religion of pharaonic Egypt—I hope to be favored in the afterlife by the deity Seshat, who is often encapsulated as the Goddess of Writing.

Seshat is the figure on the right in this temple inscription from the Early Dynastic Period.

I had the opportunity to go to Egypt when I was a kid... loved every minute of it. It was in the mid-1980s under Mubarack when the country very pro-American. It was also during the time before the government blocked everything off. You used to be able to climb all over the pyramids of Giza, and even used to be able to go into it (not allowed anymore, and the whole thing is fenced off). You could go anywhere, see anything, and go into anything you wanted without an escort, or being blocked off.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everybody knows the truth, we were all there. If you would rather live in a dark fantasy, that is your right. Have fun.

The drawing above depicts two fictional characters. One is a pirate, the other is a little boy who refuses to grow up. Both are cartoon characters.

WELL THE DARK TRUTH IS RUMP WANTS A CRASH
PEOPLE OUT OF WORK
FORECLOSED HOMES JUST LIKE BuSh2 DID

TO IMPROVE HIS CHANCE IN THE ELECTION

GOOD FOR THE Gop
IS BAD FOR OUR NATION

CRAZY THING IS THEY ARE SHOUTING THE BS OUT LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR
instead of the standard whispers in the smoke filled rooms

so do you agree ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WELL THE DARK TRUTH IS RUMP WANTS A CRASH
PEOPLE OUT OF WORK

GOOD FOR THE Gop
IS BAD FOR OUR NATION

CRAZY THING IS THEY ARE SHOUTING THE BS OUT LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR
instead of the standard whispers in the smoke filled rooms

so do you agree ?

A few months back I was riding my bicycle in downtown Glendale. There was a normal looking lady sitting on a fence but as I approached, she started screaming unintelligible gibberish. I tried not to look and started peddling faster. Sometimes this forum is like that.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so the rump is your crazy lady ?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so the rump is your crazy lady ?

You have a knack for getting things bass-akwards.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last week, DeWitt split, and now Ronna's a gonna'!

I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
I use a cobra snake for a necktie
I got a brand new house on the roadside
Made from rattlesnake hide.
So, tell me...
Who do ya love?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You have a knack for getting things bass-akwards.

no that is your cult leader
he wants a depression

scum
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no that is your cult leader
he wants a depression

scum

What are you, twelve years old?

Sometimes you sound just like a kid saying, "I'm rubber and you're glue..."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-07-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

just quoting your cult leadership's plans

and you attack me not him

so you want a depression just like the rump ?
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:WELL THE DARK TRUTH IS RUMP WANTS A CRASH
PEOPLE OUT OF WORK

GOOD FOR THE Gop
IS BAD FOR OUR NATION

I look at this from the same perspective as when I get a teeth cleaning at the dentist.

No one really wants to be there... e.g., no one wants the economy to fail.

But here you are, in the seat, getting your teeth cleaned... meanwhile, the girl cleaning my teeth is shoving her boobs hard into the side of my head as she positions herself to clean my teeth properly. I could say... "Hey, your boobs are pressed into my face, and I'm married man." ... in the same way that Republicans could say, "guys, you should really be doing this."

Instead... you just kind of take it because... you know you're not cheating, and let's be honest, who doesn't want boobs in their face? And when it's all over, your teeth are clean.

So... yes... all roads lead to Trump, and I'm OK with this. I'm not the one doing it... I could stop it, yes... but then it might lead to a worse outcome overall.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 02-07-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:
I won't get into all the crud with the vax, but everything we were initially told about it has been proven false

all of the stuff the proclaimed about the entire thing was bull crud.

Not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking about the claims that the vaccine contained microchips. metals, or altered DNA, or caused sterility, widespread illness, or even death? Because I know all that BS has been proven false.

Or are you talking about the claims that it greatly reduced the chances of contracting covid and made the symptoms much less severe if you did? Because those claims have been proven true.

Which ones are YOU talking about?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:Not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking about the claims that the vaccine contained microchips. metals, or altered DNA, or caused sterility, widespread illness, or even death? Because I know all that BS has been proven false.

Or are you talking about the claims that it greatly reduced the chances of contracting covid and made the symptoms much less severe if you did? Because those claims have been proven true.

Which ones are YOU talking about?

I don't know about that stuff, but we do know the vaccines contain metals. They regularly contain metals (aluminum, etc.), not as a byproduct, but for some other reason I can't remember. Normally it's harmless... but vaccines today have higher and higher content of these metals that wildly exceed what an adult human should be consuming in a single day. This is what things like DTAP and MMR should be broken up today, and not all taken at the same time. This is what I've done with my daughter... she does not have any of the mRNA vaccines, but she has everything else, including the HPV-DNA vaccine.

As for the mRNA vaccines. I was in a unique situation at the time, high level government position and was highly encouraged to get them. I literally got the second batch of Pizer at Wilford Hall back in February of 2021. I volunteered for it, but would never get it again knowing what I know now.

Case in point... I just found out that my daughter's school requires a physical for her to participate in sports EVERY 6 MONTHS. This is because so many kids have been dying of myocarditis from the vaccines, that the county (Democrat county) doesn't want to be held responsible for myocarditis deaths. Back in my day, we got one physical Freshman year, and it was good for the rest of high school.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Case in point... I just found out that my daughter's school requires a physical for her to participate in sports EVERY 6 MONTHS. This is because so many kids have been dying of myocarditis from the vaccines, that the county (Democrat county) doesn't want to be held responsible for myocarditis deaths. Back in my day, we got one physical Freshman year, and it was good for the rest of high school.

I can't really believe this is true.

The numbers I found said 14 deaths from about 9 million children vaccinated.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kind of like the numbers used to ban modern sporting rifles, huh?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kind of like the numbers used to ban modern sporting rifles, huh?

No. Not at all.

There is no ban on "modern sporting rifles" that I know of.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure... you can believe whatever you'd like. The problem is being able to tie it to the mRNA vaccine. But here's a published research paper from an ISO/IEEE organization that confirmed significantly increased risk as far back as November of 2021:

"These findings indicate that adolescent and young adult men are at the highest risk of myocarditis after mRNA vaccination. Use of a Pfizer vaccine over a Moderna vaccine and waiting for more than 30 days between doses might be preferred for this population. Incidence of myocarditis in children aged 5-11 years is very rare but certainty was low. Data for clinical risk factors were very limited. A clinical course of mRNA related myocarditis appeared to be benign, although longer term follow-up data were limited. Prospective studies with appropriate testing (eg, biopsy and tissue morphology) will enhance understanding of mechanism."

A chart that shows the incidents (in the U.S.) of myocarditis as it applies to the number of days since they received the vaccine:

EDIT: Crap, sorry... forgot to post the link to the above journal article I posted: https://www.bmj.com/content/378/bmj-2021-069445

I had to search for it, and found this one quickly too: https://jamanetwork.com/jou.../fullarticle/2788346

"Based on passive surveillance reporting in the US, the risk of myocarditis after receiving mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines was increased across multiple age and sex strata and was highest after the second vaccination dose in adolescent males and young men. This risk should be considered in the context of the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination."

... so once again... this is the reason why my daughter's Democrat school district is now mandating a physical twice a year (which is ridiculous).

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 02-07-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next week is going to be fun...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.choosingtherapy.../peter-pan-syndrome/

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors