TRUMP 2024 by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 12-31-2023 12:23 AM
Replies: 392 (4469 views)
Last post by: Doug85GT on 06-20-2024 10:00 PM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

... so once again... this is the reason why my daughter's Democrat school district is now mandating a physical twice a year (which is ridiculous).

That is insane. The risk is practically non-existent.

IP: Logged
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

''Evangelicals’ Trump Worship Looks More Like QAnon Every Day​
Perhaps most interesting to me, though, is how his messaging with evangelical voters has changed so dramatically from his first campaign in 2016.

Trump’s rallies over the past year have followed a familiar pattern. After flying into the area on his 757, he makes a prearranged stop at a local diner, fast food restaurant, or pizza joint where a group of rabid Trump supporters arranged by his advance team are on hand to sing his praises and pay homage to their hero. Then, Trump loudly proclaims for the cameras that he is buying food for everyone, he hands out a few slices of pizza or hamburgers, takes a bite himself—and then it’s off to the rally as his social media team posts clip after clip to show what a true “man of the people” Trump is.

While these visits are happening, the warmup acts begin at the nearby rally venue. That’s where things get interesting.

The rallies always begin with a local pastor taking the stage for an “Opening Prayer.” These prayers, however, are not the kind you would typically hear in most churches.
Even though there are different pastors giving these prayers at each rally, the theme generally remains the same—that there are dark, satanic, sinister forces who have taken over the government behind the scenes (the Deep State), and these forces are threatened by the only man capable of defeating them—Donald Trump. Attendees are then typically asked to pray to put a “hedge of protection” around Trump and his family, or to “put the Armor of God” on him to safeguard him, because the agents of the Deep State will stop at nothing to destroy him.

This particular prayer theme links up with a popular conspiracy theory advanced by the right that there are people inside the government plotting to assassinate Trump...................

www.thedailybeast.com
Evangelicals’ Trump Worship Looks More Like QAnon Every Day
I’ve watched hundreds of hours of Trump rally footage, and it’s clear he’s going full “messiah” in his plea to the evangelical Christian voters who have supported him since 2016.
www.thedailybeast.com ''

btw is putin Q ?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!

A little followup here from Ray...

"Evangelicals’ Trump Worship Looks More Like QAnon Every Day"
Ron Filipowski for Daily Beast; February 9, 2024.
https://www.thedailybeast.c...like-qanon-every-day
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

In Antarctica there are 21 million penguins and in Malta there are 502,653 inhabitants.
So if the penguins decide to invade Malta, each Maltese citizen will have to fight an average of 42 penguins.

=====================

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica – where do they go?
Wonder no more!!
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.
The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

Then, they kick him in the ice hole.

=======================

Sorry. Had to.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-09-2024).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2024 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🤣🤣🤣😴
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2024 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From The Nation, an opinion piece on the second Trump presidency.....

https://www.thenation.com/a...-a-governing-agenda/

What do you think?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2024 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

From The Nation, an opinion piece on the second Trump presidency.....

https://www.thenation.com/a...-a-governing-agenda/

What do you think?

I think that a "2 prong approach" will benefit this country immensely.

Presuming that the pending SCOTUS opinion overturns the egregious error that is Chevron v. Natural Resources Defense Council and a new conservative administration makes a concerted effort to disinfect the federal agencies of Leftist operatives, (as discussed in the article), we might be one or two steps closer to finally substantially trimming back the behemoth of an un-elected administrative state constructed by the Left over the past few decades.

You can tell how much the Left fears that happening just by the amount of pejorative language used by the Leftoid that wrote the article.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-11-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CULT
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2024 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

CULT

I like my cult.
We have stringent membership requirements and an excellent retirement plan.
We get to dance in the moonlight and we know how to become invisible.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I like my cult.
We have stringent membership requirements and an excellent retirement plan.
We get to dance in the moonlight and we know how to become invisible.

THE BAPTIST'S will not allow dancing

I do wish they would become TOTALLY INVISIBLE

THE BAPTIST'S will not allow witchcraft [being invisible]
unless invisible means klan robes [sheets ]
that is OK with the BAPTIST'S by long sad precedent
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have led a sheltered life, boy.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are bothered by a concept that you reject.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are bothered by a concept that you reject.

YES let there be no doubt

unlike many white christians in the south
I DO REJECT THE KLAN and every one associated with it
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray you don't anything sharp that you can hurt yourself with do you?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

Certainly not his wit.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2024 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apparently this makes perfect sense to jdv... as well as to Willie.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am concerned for his safety much like driving by someone at an intersection that is babbling to themselves. Then I realize he is just a grumpy old man much like yourself.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am concerned for his safety...

I'm concerned about your lack of grammar skills.

Originally posted by jdv Here:

I guess I need to start starring out my window to see if people are using there cell phone while driving.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-14-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha ha! The Mar-a-Lago raid was exactly what I said it was. Pay attention, guys. The dam might have just broke.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ha ha! The Mar-a-Lago raid was exactly what I said it was. Pay attention, guys. The dam might have just broke.

"Time to finally MANDAMUS that beotch!"

Former White House attorney Ty Cobb said Monday that he thinks U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon has “no intention” of letting the classified documents case in Florida take place before the presidential election in 2024.

In an interview on CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront,” the former Trump White House legal official criticized the judge overseeing one of the two cases brought by special counsel Jack Smith, whose team indicted the former president on 37 criminal counts related to his alleged willful retention of national defense information, obstruction of justice and conspiracy.

“I think that this judge has no intention of allowing this case to be tried before the election, and, in any event, I think her ruling last week was clear error, as Jack Smith has highlighted in the motion to reconsider,” Cobb said.

Last week, Smith appealed Cannon’s ruling that would allow Trump’s legal team to publicly disclose witness identities and their testimony to the court docket, potentially opening them up to harassment.

The Justice Department argued in a motion to reconsider that Cannon erred in her legal rationale for allowing Trump’s legal team to do so, a decision they say risks exposing some two dozen witnesses to harassment, as she requires no redactions.

Cobb was unsure how Cannon would proceed but said he would not be surprised if Smith’s team sought her removal if she does not reconsider her ruling.

“I think if she doesn’t reconsider or if she reconsiders and stays the course on that ruling, that [Jack Smith] will mandamus her and the 11th Circuit will reverse her quickly and perhaps even remove her,” he said.

“Certainly if she grants access to classified documents that the government doesn’t believe is appropriate under the Classified Procedures Act, the government has a right to an interlocutory appeal to go straight to the 11th Circuit and seek relief on that and also likely to seek her removal.”

"Cobb says Cannon has ‘no intention’ of letting Trump documents case go to trial before election"
Sarah Fortinsky for The Hill; February 12, 2014.
https://thehill.com/regulat...ial-before-election/

Because of the high level of public interest in this matter, I have duplicated the entire text of the article.

Ty Cobb served as a White House legal counsel during the Trump administration.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-14-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has nothing to do with the trial. This has to do with the documents.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's that thing I always say?

OH YES!, now I remember:

Click to show
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember the "Twitter Files"?

That was just the breadsticks. I hope you like the soup.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Remember the "Twitter Files"?

That was just the breadsticks. I hope you like the soup.

If this is the "what they were really looking for soup" then it should be delicious.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2024 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the four and twenty blackbirds.

edit to add: just the opinion of an old retired gearjammer.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-14-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
has any trump appointed judge had the guts to do the right thing

and recluse themselves from his cases ?

that is the correct thing to do
but RWNJ seldom do the correct thing

should any rump judge rule on any rump case ever ?
UP TO AND
inc supreme 's

like the border bill the rump fears
does the Gop ever do the best for the nation
or just what gains the CULT THE MOST
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

has any trump appointed judge had the guts to do the right thing

and recluse themselves from his cases ?

Like Biden?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
btw
tomorrow the rump goes BROKE

guess the fine 200 million low

450 million middle lever

600 million max ?

NYNY fraud case ruling on the amount ONLY
already found guilty of the crimes by CORP-RATS

SPIN THAT !!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, who will resign first, Fani Willis or Joe Biden?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So who advised Trump to appoint Gina Haspel as CIA director?
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, who will resign first, Fani Willis or Joe Biden?

Been listening to the reporting, on and off, all morning.
Not looking good for Fani, at this moment. She's already been caught in a lie.
Her old roommate's testimony directly contradicted what she said in discovery. Fani is now going to be forced to take the stand. (Gotta hate that for her. )

But if Joe decides to beat her to the door, it won't hurt my feelings, any.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://public...spy-on-trump

Even if I accept this at "face value," the first question I have is whether any of this was illegal or even improper.

The CIA has authority to conduct intelligence operations on foreign soil.

An intelligence operation to neutralize the obvious threat of Russian or other foreign interference in U.S. politics, election campaigns and elections would seem (to me) to be within the CIA's remit.

The CIA's intelligence operations on foreign soil produced the predication for the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane investigation, which morphed into the "Mueller" investigation.

Dots were connected.

It's all good!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VLADIMIR PUTIN ENDORSES BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT

https://www.spectator.co.uk...-endorsed-joe-biden/

Film of our Leftoids heads exploding at 11:00
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a load of crap.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Trump never got beat up by Democrats or beat up by anyone else because of words that came from Putin.

It was all about what came from Trump's own mouth or keyboard.

"Putin endorses Biden"... yeah, I'm sure that Putin just wants to be a good neighbor and a good friend of America and offer his honest opinion about what's best for America.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-15-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Trump never got beat up by Democrats or beat up by anyone else because of words that came from Putin.

It was all about what came from Trump's own mouth or keyboard.

"Putin endorses Biden"... yeah, I'm sure that Putin just wants to be a good neighbor and a good friend of America and offer his honest opinion about what's best for America.

I'm pretty sure that Putin is focused on what it good for Russia, unlike our administrative branch of feckless loser leftoids that puts America Last.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-15-2024).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm pretty sure that Putin is focused on what it good for Russia, unlike our administrative branch of feckless loser leftoids that puts America Last.

Putin is focused on what's good for Putin and his cronies. Only a very select few among the Russians are getting anything positive from Putin's war against Ukraine or any of his other programs and policies.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

VLADIMIR PUTIN ENDORSES BIDEN FOR PRESIDENT

https://www.spectator.co.uk...-endorsed-joe-biden/

Film of our Leftoids heads exploding at 11:00

^ IS HE REALLY THAT SLOW ?

WE ARE loling AT YOU simple man

you posted it twice

EVEN FUCxER SNARLSON SAW THAT for the fake BS it is
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2024 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12767 posts
Member since Jan 2001

and you would be totally and utterly WRONG AS USUAL

PUTIN IS FOR PUTIN ONLY
JUST AS THE RUMP IS A CROOK SO IS PUTIN
but putin steals more and has for longer
BOTH SCAM AND SCHEME only for themselves

JOBS ARE UP STOCKS ARE UP
HOME VALUES ARE UP
HOW EXACTLY ARE ''our administrative branch of feckless loser leftoids'' HURTING America IN ANY REAL WAY
NOT YOUR FEARS OR FEALINGS
how in real world not Bizarro land you live in
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay