Started on: 01-26-2024 07:28 PM
Replies: 407 (4318 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-25-2024 03:20 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
Trump trusted PUTIN over our intelligence angencies and that has proven to be a big mistake.

You keep saying that but you never prove it, post facts, nor sources to back up your opinion.

US intelligence did not feed the public any disinformation about the Steele Dossier.

That is a lie !

... the only people feeding disinformation about the Hunter Biden laptop are the people on the right who claim in contains evidence of corruption by Joe Biden.

That is a lie !

The US intelligence agencies warned that it could be "misinformation" because it came from a pro-Trump source immediately before the election.

Low information people should not state things as fact.
IP: Logged
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Low information people should not state things as fact.

Trump trusted PUTIN over our intelligence angencies and that has proven to be a big mistake.

You keep saying that but you never prove it, post facts, nor sources to back up your opinion.

THE RUMP SAID IT HIMSELF

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07...ki-summit/index.html

a that he does trust the lying scum putin

b that he does NOT believe his own agency's

RIGHT FROM THAT HORSES ASS/MOUTH

THE CULT IS BASED ON LOW INFO or JUST NO INFO ONLY LIES
AND ''you never prove it, post facts, nor sources to back up your opinion.'' AS OUR RWNJ'S JUST MAKE STUFF UP

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-16-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't trust Putin or the CIA/FBI/Biden regime.

The important thing to remember about that is Putin is in Russia while Biden's gestapo are hiding in the bushes outside my house.

Putin has no effect on my day-to-day life but the US government has their grubby, greasy fingers in everything I do, every minute of the day.

That ringing in your ears? It's a drone. The big letters on the side say "Property of the US government" but the small print underneath says "Made in China".
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

g that but you never prove it, post facts, nor sources to back up your opinion.

US intelligence did not feed the public any disinformation about the Steele Dossier.

That is a lie !

No it is not a lie at all. You can not post a single example of the US intelligence agencies feeding the public disinformation about the Steele dossier. This is another example of the right wing media telling you something that is not true and you just blindly believe it.

You can't post anything to prove me wrong. All you can do is squeal at me and call me a liar. You believe in fantasy because that is what you want to believe.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I don't trust Putin or the CIA/FBI/Biden regime.

The important thing to remember about that is Putin is in Russia while Biden's gestapo are hiding in the bushes outside my house.

Putin has no effect on my day-to-day life but the US government has their grubby, greasy fingers in everything I do, every minute of the day.

That ringing in your ears? It's a drone. The big letters on the side say "Property of the US government" but the small print underneath says "Made in China".

NO THE ALPHA-BIT AGENTS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU
your are far too small a fish

UNLESS like your cult leader
you cheat on taxes
rape
cheat on mega buck loans
commit treason or rebellion
steal secret records
then that is exactly why those agents are there
and do what they are going to do

your delusions have very little to do the rumps crimes
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

NO THE ALPHA-BIT AGENTS DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU
your are far too small a fish

UNLESS like your cult leader
you cheat on taxes
rape
cheat on mega buck loans
commit treason or rebellion
steal secret records
then that is exactly why those agents are there
and do what they are going to do

your delusions have very little to do the rumps crimes

I live in the desert. It's hard to hide in a cactus.

...except for los alacranes. They can hide anywhere.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2024 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No it is not a lie at all. You can not post a single example of the US intelligence agencies feeding the public disinformation about the Steele dossier. This is another example of the right wing media telling you something that is not true and you just blindly believe it.

You can't post anything to prove me wrong. All you can do is squeal at me and call me a liar. You believe in fantasy because that is what you want to believe.

You believe you are right because that is what you want to believe.

Newly Declassified Document Indicates FBI Misled Congress on Reliability of Steele Dossier.

I should not have called you a liar. Your just ignorant.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2024 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's from only 4 years ago.....one would think that it could easily be remembered.....
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
That's from only 4 years ago.....one would think that it could easily be remembered.....

Be kind to him, he has mental issues.

He thinks President Trump trusts Putin over his US intelligence agencies.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Be kind to him, he has mental issues.

He thinks President Trump trusts Putin over his US intelligence agencies.

I posted direct quotes from Trump in Helsinki where he said he did.

If anyone has mental issues it is you. You refuse to accept reality when it is shown to you. You live in make believe land.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

That ringing in your ears? It's a drone.

I have heard that a tin foil hat will help with those noises as well as the voices that you hear in your head.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was explained earlier on this Forum, it's a shame that you didn't pick up on it.

We all heard the words from the reporter and President Trump's reply.

Perhaps you should learn to read between the lines......

✋
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps you should learn to read between the lines......

BingBat is illiterate. He can not recognize sarcasm, rhetoric, hyperbolic words, likely not body language.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2024 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36028 posts
Member since Jun 2003

BingBot, do you trust the FBI ?

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He trusted PUTIN over our intelligence angencies (sic) and that has proven to be a big mistake.

Trump never said that, it's just you spewing Leftist propaganda

I posted direct quotes from Trump in Helsinki where he said he did.

No you didn't.

Everything I have posted about Trump is 100% true.

No it isn't. You are a constant propagandist and congenital liar

You posted your propagandist opinion of what he said, so you are LYING .....again.

I have no need or desire to defend Trump, I just detest Leftist Liars, (but that's being redundant).

"...but I have confidence in both parties...." ( 0:49 )

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-19-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

No it isn't. You are a constant propagandist and congenital liar

You posted your propagandist opinion of what he said, so you are LYING .....again.

I have no need or desire to defend Trump, I just detest Leftist Liars, (but that's being redundant).

"...but I have confidence in both parties...." ( 0:49 )

Your failure to fully research has failed you again. The clip you posted is meaningless without posting the question that was asked.

REPORTER (Jonathan Lemire from AP): Thank you. A question for each president. President Trump, you first. Just now President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every US intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did.

My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

Now when you watch the clip and listen to what Trump says it is clear that he believed Putin over his own US intelligence agencies. Trump kept saying there was no "collusion" when the question was not about "collusion" but about "election interference". Trump would never admit that there was any interference in the election because he wanted all of the credit for beating Hillary.

Then his deranged comments about the server conspiracy proves how detached from reality he is. His own advisors were telling him that was all BS.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your failure to fully research has failed you again. The clip you posted is meaningless without posting the question that was asked.

REPORTER (Jonathan Lemire from AP): Thank you. A question for each president. President Trump, you first. Just now President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every US intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did.

My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

Now when you watch the clip and listen to what Trump says it is clear that he believed Putin over his own US intelligence agencies. Trump kept saying there was no "collusion" when the question was not about "collusion" but about "election interference". Trump would never admit that there was any interference in the election because he wanted all of the credit for beating Hillary.

Then his deranged comments about the server conspiracy proves how detached from reality he is. His own advisors were telling him that was all BS.

Unlike you, most of us didn't have to do any "research". We watched the video as soon as it was available because we pay attention to such things on a daily basis. That is why we have the opinions that we do. We pay attention.

To us, it is not history, it is our lives.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unlike you, most of us didn't have to do any "research". We watched the video as soon as it was available because we pay attention to such things on a daily basis. That is why we have the opinions that we do. We pay attention.

To us, it is not history, it is our lives.

Actually you do not remember this at all because the first time I brought it up you claimed it never happened.

There is no way you can hear the reports question and Trumps response and not understand that Trump took Putin's side over the US intelligence. Funniest part of the Trump quote was "I don't know why he would have interfered" at the same time Trump was doing Putin's work for him in weakening NATO and undermining Zielenski. Putin loved having Trump work for him.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually you do not remember this at all because the first time I brought it up you claimed it never happened.

There is no way you can hear the reports question and Trumps response and not understand that Trump took Putin's side over the US intelligence. Funniest part of the Trump quote was "I don't know why he would have interfered" at the same time Trump was doing Putin's work for him in weakening NATO and undermining Zielenski. Putin loved having Trump work for him.

Politicians and business people hold press conferences to get their message out, not to answer reporters questions. it was intended to be a 'gotcha' question, and Trump took the initiative to say what he wanted to say.

Quit being a tool.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2024 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are not only wrong, again, but you are a liar and a childish instigator.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/122720.html

Now run along and let the adults talk.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2024 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are not only wrong, again, but you are a liar and a childish instigator.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/122720.html

Now run along and let the adults talk.

by adults he means CULT MEMBERS
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2024 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

by adults he means CULT MEMBERS

Yep, for once you are correct.

We are a cult of freedom loving autonomous adults who are capable of thinking for ourselves, capable of making our own decisions, capable of self government as intended by The Constitution of the United States of America.

We are opposed to an authoritarian parent/state where fully grown children are relieved of all responsibility for their own lives.

The dystopian vision you call "progressive" is driving civilization back to the stone age. We are free to thrive, to evolve, to effect true progress.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2024 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your failure to comprehend what you google is meaningless to the nonsense you claim. Aside from your mental issues, your illiteracy, by not being able to recognize sarcasm, rhetoric, nor hyperbolic words, you can
not even understand diplomacy.

My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?[/quote][/Bing]

First of all, like you, Jonathan Lemire is a diehard leftiod. He covered the Hillary campaign, the Biden campaign, works for MSNBC, and published his book "The Big Lie". His question to President Trump was a 'gotcha' question.

Now when you watch the clip and listen to what Trump says it is clear that he believed Putin over his own US intelligence agencies.

Only to a leftoid. At what time mark on you video does he say that ? Oh, that's right. President Trump never ever did say that. You inferred it, . Heh, hung by your own proof .

Trump kept saying there was no "collusion" when the question was not about "collusion" but about "election interference". Trump would never admit that there was any interference in the election because he wanted all of the credit for beating Hillary.

Why would he need to admit it ?

At what time mark was the word collusion ever mentioned ? Oh, that's right. It wasn't . Heh, hung again by your own proof .

Again, this month is mental awareness month. Help is available.

Trumps intelligence agencies claim 12 Russian military officers hacked over three hundred people in the Hillary campaign and the DNC. Hillary funded the creation of the Steele dossie and had a heavy influence with the DNC (including DNC member Donna Brazille giving Hillary the question to be asked at the Trump / Hillary debate). The server did disappear and it is not a conspiracy. Why would Trump not ask that question ? 33,000 emails did diseappear, after being told to keep them.

Prove that his own advisors were telling him that was all BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WS2EaJrIXw

Russia is always meddling in every election since the cold war.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2024 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only to a leftoid. At what time mark on you video does he say that ? Oh, that's right. President Trump never ever did say that. You inferred it, . Heh, hung by your own proof .

Of course I inferred it. so did everyone else who understood what he was talking about. You don't get it because you don't understand the context. When he talked about "the server in Ukraine" he was flat out calling the FRI liars because the FBI told him that there was no missing server and that the whole CrowdStrike issue was nothing but a baseless conspiracy.

Prove that his own advisors were telling him that was all BS.

Fiona Hill was Trump's deputy assistant and senior director for European and Russian affairs. Here was her position on the Ukrain CrowdStrike Server Conspiracy.

"Some of you on this committee appear to believe that Russia and its security services did not conduct a campaign against our country — and that perhaps, somehow, for some reason, Ukraine did, This is a fictional narrative that has been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services themselves."

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 05-22-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep, for once you are correct.

We are a cult of freedom loving autonomous adults who are capable of thinking for ourselves, capable of making our own decisions, capable of self government as intended by The Constitution of the United States of America.

We are opposed to an authoritarian parent/state where fully grown children are relieved of all responsibility for their own lives.

The dystopian vision you call "progressive" is driving civilization back to the stone age. We are free to thrive, to evolve, to effect true progress.

EAZY RIDER QUOTE

WHEN THEY SEE A TRULY FREE PERSON IS SCARES THE HELL OUT OF THEM

that is the rump cult scared of everything not whitebread TODAY
full of hate
and ready to kill

THAT IS NOT FREEDOM

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-23-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The correct quote is: "Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

And that is why people like you are scared to death of the Right. Freedom requires responsibility, not only for yourself, but for your neighbors.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The correct quote is: "Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."

And that is why people like you are scared to death of the Right. Freedom requires responsibility, not only for yourself, but for your neighbors.

RIGHTWINGERS IN RIDER

were not on the bikes

they were in that pickup truck
killing for hate same as it ever was
that AIN'T FREEDOM
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12767 posts
Member since Jan 2001
NOTE TUCKER IS STILL A PUTIN LOVING SCUM AND A TRAITOR
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NOTE TUCKER IS STILL A PUTIN LOVING SCUM AND A TRAITOR

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009

RIGHTWINGERS IN RIDER

were not on the bikes

they were in that pickup truck
killing for hate same as it ever was
that AIN'T FREEDOM

Just like much of what you call truth, the movie "Easy Rider" is just fantasy, written to appeal to a specific demographic.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just like much of what you call truth, the movie "Easy Rider" is just fantasy, written to appeal to a specific demographic.

A BUDDY LIVED ON 90 THE ROAD THE KILL SCENE WAS SHOT ON
I have stayed in that area in the late 60's early 70's
met klan members and lots of others
story is real world for the time
the rightwing is armed and VERY DANGEROUS
AND REVOLTING
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Besides, the final scene was in St. Landry Parish which was solidly for Wallace in 1968.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009

A BUDDY LIVED ON 90 THE ROAD THE KILL SCENE WAS SHOT ON
I have stayed in that area in the late 60's early 70's
met klan members and lots of others
story is real world for the time
the rightwing is armed and VERY DANGEROUS
AND REVOLTING

That scene was shot on State route 105 just north of Krotz Springs.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Again, your lack of knowledge regarding the true nature of '60s counter culture is on display.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Duuude, maaan,.....if you lived in the 60's, and remember it, you weren't there mannnn.,....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Duuude, maaan,.....if you lived in the 60's, and remember it, you weren't there mannnn.,....

Rayb is the perfect embodiment of that adage.

I lived in the south, in the '60s and I am here to tell you that everything rayb thinks he knows is from a TV show.

As a mater of fact, I lived less than 300 miles from where that scene was shot, in the '50s and early '60s.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROAD IS NEAR US-190 and us-90 IS NEXT road SOUTH OF I-10

YOU QUIBBLE OVER MINOR BS

your cult leader
got fired
refused to leave
brought in friends
to trash his job site
required the police
to clear the site
THEN STOLE SECRETS
lied about it
got caught
lied about it and other stuff
AND NOW WANT
to claim unfair treatment under the law
and THE JOB BACK

RIGHT ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ROAD IS NEAR US-190 and us-90 IS NEXT road SOUTH OF I-10

YOU QUIBBLE OVER MINOR BS

RIGHT ?

Not even in the same parish.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2024 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19785 posts
Member since Mar 2009

your cult leader
got fired
refused to leave
brought in friends
to trash his job site
required the police
to clear the site
THEN STOLE SECRETS