Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  A whole bunch of states trying to ban guns. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A whole bunch of states trying to ban guns. by 2.5
Started on: 02-18-2024 12:14 PM
Replies: 57 (384 views)
Last post by: randye on 06-02-2024 10:40 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2024 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For example one of many of the states, MN to ban most popular guns in America. No grandfather clause.

You can say the Supreme court will correct this, but look where we are. Why and how should these things be happening? Ask yourself why they so desperately need citizens to be disarmed. (The right that protects all the rest).
How long will our system that is based on principles and morals work when messed up people are convinced to no longer care about those things?
The government is persecuting firearm manufacterers, licensed dealers (FFL), trying to restrict and outlaw training (MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL), not to mention the media has folks convinced a piece of metal and plastic is evil (especially if it has a handle on it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG9c5xHas-I too long? Start at 2:40 min

A glimpse of the future? Up next (after the guns) "common sense knife control" big / scary sharp ones? "Its unsettling" says the media. Do some people in America already think like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBIIpklNib8
Slippery slopes are not fake news.

Credit Cards to Track Gun & Ammo Purchases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fn0qNFMOj0

Questions on the street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuuaOcPMGow

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-18-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2024 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Former Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander is connecting the 2nd Amendment with the 7th Amendment... how to create a framework where the firearms manufacturers and firearms dealers have more of a stake in Gun Safety.

Air date: February 14, 2024. Video is 6 minutes 40 seconds from start to finish.
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2024 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We don't need to ban any guns. We don't need to pass any law that would stop any mentally-stable, law-abiding citizen from owning a gun. All we need is registration and licensing laws so that law enforcement can enforce the laws we already have.

The problem is that the NRA is more interested in representing gun makers than gun owners. That is why they oppose common sense laws that would not take guns away from any mentally-stable law-abiding citizen. They realize that criminals are a huge part of their market and they don't want to eliminate them. They want to continue to make it very easy fro a criminal to buy a gun anytime he wants one.

They oppose all registration and licensing of firearms. That is just crazy. Can you imagine the police enforcing auto theft laws with now licensing or registration of vehicles? Or just any crime really. Think of how many criminals have been brought to justice because of a license plate number.

They even oppose red flag laws that keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. They just do this to ramp up the fear that they use to control some gun owners.

I own a gun. I support the right for every mentally-stable, law-abiding citizen to own a gun. But I see the epidemic of gun violence so I want police to be able to enforce the laws we already have on the books.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2024 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

We don't need to ban any guns. We don't need to pass any law that would stop any mentally-stable, law-abiding citizen from owning a gun. All we need is registration and licensing laws so that law enforcement can enforce the laws we already have.

Tell me why the Government should have the right to keep a running list of everyone who owns a gun. Explain to me why that's important? Nearly half the households in the country have at least 1 gun.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2024 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Tell me why the Government should have the right to keep a running list of everyone who owns a gun. Explain to me why that's important? Nearly half the households in the country have at least 1 gun.

Plus, as the first video noted, it wouldnt be legal to make that list.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2024 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you register your cars under a pseudonym and fake address?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2024 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The problem is that the NRA is more interested in representing gun makers than gun owners. That is why they oppose common sense laws that would not take guns away from any mentally-stable law-abiding citizen. They realize that criminals are a huge part of their market and they don't want to eliminate them. They want to continue to make it very easy fro a criminal to buy a gun anytime he wants one.

They oppose all registration and licensing of firearms. That is just crazy. Can you imagine the police enforcing auto theft laws with now licensing or registration of vehicles? Or just any crime really. Think of how many criminals have been brought to justice because of a license plate number.

They even oppose red flag laws that keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. They just do this to ramp up the fear that they use to control some gun owners.

I own a gun. I support the right for every mentally-stable, law-abiding citizen to own a gun. But I see the epidemic of gun violence so I want police to be able to enforce the laws we already have on the books.

Horsehockey.
You are a champion of misinformation.

Police are only part of the law enforcement system.
We need to enforce the penalties codified in Federal law, no plea bargaining.
Convicted felon in possession of a gun?
5 years for the gun.5 years for each cartridge in the gun.
No early release, no plea bargaining.

Red flag laws strip the accused of constitutional rights without the accused having a voice. Do you support that?

You are a purveyor of false information.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-18-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Do you register your cars under a pseudonym and fake address?

There is no constitutional law that states I have the unfettered right to own a car and that any attempts to limit my car ownership is unconstitutional. I can technically own as many cars as I want, so long as I am not violating any zoning and / or land-use rights... but owning and driving a car is a "privilege."

Owning a gun is not a privilege... it is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. There is a clear and distinct difference here.

My opinion, there will probably come a time when car ownership becomes a thing of the past... or at least how we known and understand it. I believe this will come as a result of AI-driven autonomy and safety. I suspect it'll start in the cities first, and then perhaps eventually make it's way to the suburbs, and then public highways.

- BREAK -

Response not specifically to Patrick, but to everyone else... my family is mostly wildly leftist on my wife's side. Most of them are Jewish though and they've been "shocked" by the way the greater left has turned against them. Specifically, many of them are politically active (even one of them is very pro-Communist... yeah, I know). And their involvement in the left has really shocked them as to how the left has quickly turned on Jewish people. I'd personally state that when I first moved to Florida, all my Democrat friends were vehemently anti-Jewish ... which I didn't really understand. Anyway, we have a family member that came to visit us in Texas a few years ago. She was terrified of coming to Texas as she believed she would be shot by an anti-Jewish cowboy on a horse (or something of that nature). She only agreed to come to Texas if we picked her up in Austin. In any case... she's buying a gun this week to protect herself against anti-Jewish people. She took a gun class last week, and apparently almost every single person in the class was Jewish.

I thought that was interesting...
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. So that weapons used in crimes can be traced to owners.
2. So that guns found on criminals can be traced to the people who sold them to them illegally.
3. So that when a police officer is investigating a potential crime he will immediately know if the people involved are legally entitled to own the guns they possess.

Right now it is almost impossible to control the trafficking of guns to criminals because no one can be held responsible. We can't enforce the laws we already have in place. A gun found in the home or car of a convicted felon can be claimed by another person. Guns confiscated from criminals can't be traced to the seller.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Police are only part of the law enforcement system.
We need to enforce the penalties codified in Federal law, no plea bargaining.
Convicted felon in possession of a gun?
5 years for the gun.5 years for each cartridge in the gun.
No early release, no plea bargaining.

Can't do any of that if we can't prove a felon is in possession of a fire arm. Right now if they find one in the car or residence of a convicted felon someone else can just claim ownership.

With no background check required felons can easily buy guns.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Red flag laws strip the accused of constitutional rights without the accused having a voice. Do you support that?

You are a purveyor of false information.

Actually you are the purveyor of false information. "Red Flag Laws" protect the accused's Constitutional rights to due process because a hearing in court is required to permanently take away their guns.

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Owning a gun is not a privilege... it is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. There is a clear and distinct difference here.

Actually there is no difference under the law at all. Constitutional rights are almost all limited to insure public safety and well-being. We have "Free Speech", but we can't commit slander or libel or perjury or fraud or incite a riot. And have you tried to buy a fully automatic weapon recently?

This argument about the difference between a "right" and a "privilege" is meaningless as far as imposing restrictions is involved. It is just more NRA propaganda.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1. So that weapons used in crimes can be traced to owners.

Do you have any common sense ?

Why is that important ? The owner did not commit the crime.

2. So that guns found on criminals can be traced to the people who sold them to them illegally.

Why is that important ? Who says the legal gun owner sold a gun to a criminal illegally ? Or how a citizen would know who is and who is not a criminal ?

3. So that when a police officer is investigating a potential crime he will immediately know if the people involved are legally entitled to own the guns they possess.

A potential crime, ? I thought you used to be a lawyer. A police officer instantly knows if a person who posses a gun is entitled to possess said gun

Right now it is almost impossible to control the trafficking of guns to criminals because no one can be held responsible.

My oh my.

Trafficking ? You assume a legal gun owner always sell guns to criminals ?

We can't enforce the laws we already have in place.

That's not true.

A gun found in the home or car of a convicted felon can be claimed by another person.

That is also not true.

Guns confiscated from criminals can't be traced to the seller.

So you think that Jack Daniels is responsible for what people who drink their whiskey do ?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually there is no difference under the law at all. Constitutional rights are almost all limited to insure public safety and well-being. We have "Free Speech", but we can't commit slander or libel or perjury or fraud or incite a riot. And have you tried to buy a fully automatic weapon recently?

This argument about the difference between a "right" and a "privilege" is meaningless as far as imposing restrictions is involved. It is just more NRA propaganda.

... IN YOUR OPINION. And you're entitled to it.

But the U.S. Supreme Court has decided otherwise several times. And yes, I have a law degree from a really good school, as do a couple others on here. Don't confuse Tort law with criminal law, or constitutional law.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Constitutional rights are almost all limited to insure public safety and well-being. We have "Free Speech", but we can't commit slander or libel or perjury or fraud or incite a riot. And have you tried to buy a fully automatic weapon recently?

When someone does commit slander or libel or perjury or fraud or incite a riot do we take away their right to free speech ?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

When someone does commit slander or libel or perjury or fraud or incite a riot do we take away their right to free speech ?

Those limits on free speech apply to everyone. None of us are free to do any of those things. So I don't really understand your question.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Why is that important ? The owner did not commit the crime.

How do you know who committed the crime?

Lots of crimes have been solved by vehicle license plates that place the criminal at the scene. If someones gun is found at a crime scene that could very well lead to the crimnal or information that could identify him.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Why is that important ? Who says the legal gun owner sold a gun to a criminal illegally ? Or how a citizen would know who is and who is not a criminal ?

I have enough common sense to understand that it is a good idea to keep guns out of the hands of violent convicted felons.

Any citizen would know that the buyer is a convicted felon if we had laws requiring background checks for every gun sale. That is my entire point. Every gun has to be licensed to a specific owner so that we can enforce the laws we already have.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

... IN YOUR OPINION. And you're entitled to it.

But the U.S. Supreme Court has decided otherwise several times. And yes, I have a law degree from a really good school, as do a couple others on here. Don't confuse Tort law with criminal law, or constitutional law.

I can't cite cases or anything like that. but I am pretty sure that the SCOTUS has upheld all the limitations on free speech that I listed.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't cite cases or anything like that. but I am pretty sure that the SCOTUS has upheld all the limitations on free speech that I listed.

The law upholds the individual right, until that individual right infringes on others rights. Screaming fire in a theater (the usual example) can lead to death. Owning a gun does not lead to death... an individual committing homicide in a Democrat city does. It's not the gun's fault any more than it is the fault of an individual's larynx. It's premeditation ... i.e., mens rea, and he actual actus rea that makes it a crime.

You are totally distorting everything. The Supreme Court upholds the rights of gun ownership, and continues to rule (quite literally, almost every session) against Democrat laws across the states that infringe on these rights.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you think that Jack Daniels is responsible for what people who drink their whiskey do ?

I can see that you don't understand my point. Maybe this will help you understand.

Do you think it should be legal to sale whiskey to a minor?

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The law upholds the individual right, until that individual right infringes on others rights. Screaming fire in a theater (the usual example) can lead to death. Owning a gun does not lead to death... an individual committing homicide in a Democrat city does. It's not the gun's fault any more than it is the fault of an individual's larynx. It's premeditation ... i.e., mens rea, and he actual actus rea that makes it a crime.

You are totally distorting everything. The Supreme Court upholds the rights of gun ownership, and continues to rule (quite literally, almost every session) against Democrat laws across the states that infringe on these rights.

The SCOTUS has upheld limitations on gun ownership for felons, people who commit domestic violence, and people with dangerous mental illness. they have also upheld limitations on owning fully automatic weapons and explosive devices.

The "right to bear arms" is ALREADY limited.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

I thought you used to be a lawyer. A police officer instantly knows if a person who posses a gun is entitled to possess said gun

I am not a lawyer.

So please explain to me how a police officer "instantly" knows if a person with a gun is a convicted felon or has a dangerous mental illness.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

A gun found in the home or car of a convicted felon can be claimed by another person.

That is also not true.

Yes. It is absolutely true. A carload of convicted felons just needs one "clean" passenger to claim ownership of all the guns in the trunk.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:The SCOTUS has upheld limitations on gun ownership for felons, people who commit domestic violence, and people with dangerous mental illness. they have also upheld limitations on owning fully automatic weapons and explosive devices.

The "right to bear arms" is ALREADY limited.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BingB, you are full of distortions that you claim as fact.

I will not waste my time arguing with you, as you are devoid of relevant information.

Waste your time arguing with folks on this Forum if you choose.

My time is much more valuable to me, and I won't waste it on fools like you.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB, you are full of distortions that you claim as fact.

I will not waste my time arguing with you, as you are devoid of relevant information.

Waste your time arguing with folks on this Forum if you choose.

My time is much more valuable to me, and I won't waste it on fools like you.

Actually everything I claim is a fact. If it was not a fact then you would show that I was wrong. But you can not do that.

If you feel it is a waste of time then you should definitely not be here.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually everything I claim is a fact. If it was not a fact then you would show that I was wrong. But you can not do that.

You misunderstand.

I will still be here, but I will not be arguing with you.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You misunderstand.

I will still be here, but I will not be arguing with you.

Good idea.

No need for you to leave.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually everything I claim is a fact.

Quoting this because of how absurd and ridiculous this comment is.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nobody else risks their children

for a crazy ideal

like our GUN CULTURE DOES

so the very hard question

HOW MANY DEAD KIDS

IS THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS WORTH EACH YEAR

just the dead kids from accidental discharges

if the upside downers can ban guns
remember EVERYTHING INC JELLYFISH WANT TO KILL A BLOKE THERE
SNAILS ALSO lots of snakes sharks ect
and they get on fine with less dead kids also NOW

not counting teen gang bangers just little kids
how many is your right worth now ?
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually everything I claim is a fact.

No need for you to leave.

Your arrogance is an indicator of a very unhealthy ego in desperate need of repair.

It is also a manifestation of your immaturity.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-19-2024).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Do you register your cars....?

Right? Cars don't even compare.

I suppose there are a few instanced one could defend themselves, family and friends with a car, but not many. Feed ones family with it, even harder. Defend against invaders? Even rarer.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-19-2024).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43226 posts
Member since May 2007

How do you know who committed the crime?

Lots of crimes have been solved by vehicle license plates that place the criminal at the scene. If someones gun is found at a crime scene that could very well lead to the crimnal or information that could identify him.

"Could" identify whoever "registered" it. Criminals would have to be pretty stupid to use the gun registered to them to commit a crime no?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2024 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have enough common sense to understand that it is a good idea to keep guns out of the hands of violent convicted felons.

The only way to accomplish that with absolute certainty is to cut off their hands.

Like all Leftists you are unable to see past your own emotions and your totalitarian fantasies.

I am not a lawyer.

So now we can rest assured that anytime you blow off some nonsense about the law you do it out of ignorance and no special knowledge or training.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-20-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2024 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nor is Forum member BingB a member of the National Rifle Association.

If he were, he would know with absolute certainty that his previous writings about gun regulations are complete horse hockey.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2024 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:Right? Cars don't even compare.

Defend against invaders? Even rarer.

Well... there was that ONE time...

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2024 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

"Could" identify whoever "registered" it. Criminals would have to be pretty stupid to use the gun registered to them to commit a crime no?

Finally I am starting to break through.

It would be much harder for criminals to obtain guns if registration was required. They would never be able to buy them like they can now.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2024 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by randye:

The only way to accomplish that with absolute certainty is to cut off their hands.

Like all Leftists you are unable to see past your own emotions and your totalitarian fantasies.

That is some brilliant logic there randye. Since laws against drunk driving don't completely stop drunk driving then we need to do away with those laws, right? Won't make any difference at all will it?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Nor is Forum member BingB a member of the National Rifle Association.

If he were, he would know with absolute certainty that his previous writings about gun regulations are complete horse hockey.

Nothing I said was incorrect, and joining the NRA won't change that in any way.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock