Victor Davis Hanson by olejoedad
Started on: 04-09-2024 05:20 PM
Replies: 248 (2515 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 10-07-2024 03:34 AM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2024 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Bing B is the go to source for ignorance. Has no clue for what needs to be cleared up.

My mama taught me that a man who was not willing to back up anything he says is not really a man. He is just a child who think talking big makes him big. That is why I NEVER run away from answering a question here. I am nno child.

So, you saying there is something that needs to be cleaned up, Cliff? Tell me what it is.

And if you claim that releasing his will answer the questions then tell me what will be in there that will answer the questions.

Or just keep talking tough and saying nothing.

IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2024 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raise your hand if you know what a DD-214 is.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
My mama taught me that a man who was not willing to back up anything he says is not really a man. He is just a child who think talking big makes him big. That is why I NEVER run away from answering a question here. I am nno child.

My Dad and my Mom taught me how to be a man.

Pretending to be a Man does not make you one just because YOU think you are one.

So, you saying there is something that needs to be cleaned up, Cliff? Tell me what it is.

Okay. Clear up for us why you enjoy being a troll.

And if you claim that releasing his will answer the questions then tell me what will be in there that will answer the questions.

Releasing his will ?

Or just keep talking tough and saying nothing.

Just keep talking and looking stupid. Or, get your students to do your research for you. It's not hard.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-21-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Did you see the way Tampon Tim was introduced at the DNC ?

Even after being exposed, he is clinging to the same lie.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2024 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My Dad and my Mom taught me how to be a man.

Well if they told you a real man runs away from answering a questions and instead hides behind personal insults then they did not know what they were talking about.

I feel sorry for you.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2024 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prove anything in this article is incorrect.

https://www.realclearpoliti...darkness_151507.html
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2024 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Prove anything in this article is incorrect.

https://www.realclearpoliti...darkness_151507.html

"near decade ago, we witnessed the 2015-2016 Hillary Clinton/Democratic National Committee/FBI-assisted effort to plant the false accusation of Trump-Russian collusion to warp the 2016 election."

This is a lie. The Russia/trump collusion investigation was started by Trumps own man George Papadopoulos when he told and Australian diplomat Alexander Downer that the Russians had dirt on Hillary that they were going to give to Trump to help win the election. I have posted links to this multiple times, but you just refuse to accept the truth.

"That hoax would later sidetrack 22 months of his presidency before being proven a fantasy."

it was never proven to be a fantasy. The Meuller report concluded that they could not produce the evidence to charge Trump, but that was mainly because the people close to him went to jail for lying to try and obstruct the investigation. Mueller cited lots of evidence that suggests collusion particularly the Trump tower meeting set up by Donal Jr after the Russians told them they had dirt on Hillary. Trump repeatedly lied about the meeting until confronted with emails that forced him to admit to everything.

"These indictments would likely not have been filed, had Trump not run for office."

This argument is ridiculous considering all the charges that had been filed against Trump BEFORE he was President. Since there were charges from before he was President then you can't claim they only filed the charges because he was Prewsident.

"Some of them could just as easily have been lodged against President Joe Biden and his son."

The only possible charges this could apply to would be the document case from Florida. If Trump had cooperated the way Biden did then he would not have been charged. Instead he lied about the documents, tried to hide them from investigators, and finally started showing top secret documents to his friends.

"Similar federal charges could just as easily have led to the indictment of Biden -- if the special counsel in that case had not claimed that he could not convince a jury to convict a culpable but cognitively challenged Biden."

Actually Hur said the reason Biden should not be prosecuted was that they did not have the evidence to convict. He specifically addressed the problems with the evidence. The comments about Bidens mental condition were just superfluous partisan rhetoric.

"The donor-politico class further decided that, like a challenged Biden in 2024, Harris could not be allowed to hold press conferences. She would do few if any live interviews, unscripted town halls or any other venue given fears her visible liabilities might endanger her candidacy."

This is not true at all. Presidential candidates spend months preparing to run. Harris had this dropped in her lap with no preparation. Nothing was ordered by the "donor politico class". Harris is simply taking the time to do the preparation every other candidate does. She will carefully craft her policies before publishing them. She is going to debate Trump. She is going to make many public appearances. She is going to talk to the press.

"current collusion with a compliant media to avoid public scrutiny and cross-examination of Harris."

It is only "collusion" in the make believe world of the right-wing echo chamber where all of the media are not calling her out for it. If you claim the media is colluding with Harris then you are proving that you never even look at any news sources outside of the right-wing bubble.

CNN host Jim Ocosta presses Harris camp on her avoiding media:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...ls?ocid=BingNewsSerp

CNN's Erin Burnett questions whether it's 'better' for Harris to continue to decline interview requests
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...Up?ocid=BingNewsSerp

CNN panelists have heated argument over Kamala Harris' lack of media engagement
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...gagement/ar-AA1owK0Y

And here is my big prediction. OleJoe will not address any of the specific facts I have brought up here. Instead he will respond with a face palm or a personal insult against me.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-23-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2024 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I'll reply all right.

If you cite anything from CNN as fact, you are living in fantasy land.

If you cite anything from the current administration, you've left fantasy land and gone straight to outer space.

Not personal attacks, just an observation.

BTW, I don't use caps in my screen name.
Let's make a deal.

I'll call you BingB, and you can call me olejoedad.

I will continue to call out your misinformation, but lay off of the nicknames.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't only know what one is, I have one with my name on it.

Unlike No Balz Walz' DD-214, mine shows that I did not cut and run from any deployment.

No Balz Walz has verifiably committed the crime of Stolen Valor, multiple times, and should be prosecuted for it.

LYING is a "Holy Sacrament" to Leftists

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-24-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you cite anything from the current administration, you've left fantasy land and gone straight to outer space.

Let me ask you a very simple question.

What is your source for the truth?

And no vague meaningless answers like "I do my own research". In order to do research you have to have sources to go to. So what are your sources for the "truth"?

For example, why do you believe that Hillary Clinton started the Trump/Russia investigation instead of the report from Alexander Downer? what is your source for that "truth"?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-24-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

I just posted three stories from CNN about Harris avoiding the media.

So does that mean it is a lie that she is avoiding the media?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me ask you a very simple question.

What is your source for the truth?

And no vague meaningless answers like "I do my own research". In order to do research you have to have sources to go to. So what are your sources for the "truth"?

For example, why do you believe that Hillary Clinton started the Trump/Russia investigation instead of the report from Alexander Downer? what is your source for that "truth"?

Prove to me that Rene Descartes existed. Prove that you have not been deceived.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Over 70 years of experience and dealing with people.
I've been a people watcher all my life, and spent my career in sales, heavy technical industry and management. After 'retirement', I spent time consulting with Fortune 50 corporations.
Most of my industrial experience involved interfacing with EPA, OSHA and local, State and Federal agencies.
I don't watch commercial television, preferring to listen to committee hearings and read from innumerable sources.
I've lived all over the country and the world.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Over 70 years of experience and dealing with people.
I've been a people watcher all my life, and spent my career in sales, heavy technical industry and management. After 'retirement', I spent time consulting with Fortune 50 corporations.
Most of my industrial experience involved interfacing with EPA, OSHA and local, State and Federal agencies.
I don't watch commercial television, preferring to listen to committee hearings and read from innumerable sources.
I've lived all over the country and the world.

I asked for your source for the truth. How does any of this tell you the truth about how the Trump/Russia investigation started?

Are you finally admitting that you just make up your "truth" in your head based on what you want it to be?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-24-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat:

I don't have to. This is not a philosophical debate about existence and the limits of knowledge.

You also have made claims. We are both bound by same the limits of knowledge. So in this debate your positions would become just as meaningless as mine.

So learn the difference and stop wasting our time. Trump can't go into a courtroom and beat these charges by quoting Descartes.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have to. This is not a philosophical debate about existence and the limits of knowledge.

No kidding.

You also have made claims. We are both bound by same the limits of knowledge. So in this debate your positions would become just as meaningless as mine.

You don't say.

So learn the difference and stop wasting our time. Trump can't go into a courtroom and beat these charges by quoting Descartes.

See above.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See above.

I like turtles.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you like muddy turtles?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

19001 posts
Member since May 2004

I asked for your source for the truth. How does any of this tell you the truth about how the Trump/Russia investigation started?

Are you finally admitting that you just make up your "truth" in your head based on what you want it to be?

When you grow up and graduate high school, you will realize that two things things people do very well is lie and conspire.

If you rely on any news media for factual information, you are putting your faith in liars and conspirators.

The only thing that enables a thinking person to determine truth is years of experience.

Another name for that is wisdom, which you have not yet had enough experience to develop.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When you grow up and graduate high school, you will realize that two things things people do very well is lie and conspire.

If you rely on any news media for factual information, you are putting your faith in liars and conspirators.

The only thing that enables a thinking person to determine truth is years of experience.

Another name for that is wisdom, which you have not yet had enough experience to develop.

So I am asking again.

What "experience" do you have that allows you to know the truth about what really started the Russia/Trump investigation?

If you don't watch the news then what do you do? Just sit and make stuff up in your head? What is your source of knowledge about what is happening in the world around you? You don't have the resources to investigate everything personally. So what is your source of "truth"?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I am asking again.

What "experience" do you have that allows you to know the truth about what really started the Russia/Trump investigation?

If you don't watch the news then what do you do? Just sit and make stuff up in your head? What is your source of knowledge about what is happening in the world around you? You don't have the resources to investigate everything personally. So what is your source of "truth"?

See above: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/001079-5.html#p174
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See above: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/001079-5.html#p174

This does not answer or explain anything.

Are you sure that is the correct link?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Another name for just making stuff up in your hear and claiming it is true is "delusion"

You have to have a source for knowledge. You can't just create it in your own head when you reach a certain age.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This does not answer or explain anything.

Of course not, because...

Are you sure that is the correct link?

...the link is to your post.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2024 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"near decade ago, we witnessed the 2015-2016 Hillary Clinton/Democratic National Committee/FBI-assisted effort to plant the false accusation of Trump-Russian collusion to warp the 2016 election."

This is a lie. The Russia/trump collusion investigation was started by Trumps own man George Papadopoulos when he told and Australian diplomat Alexander Downer that the Russians had dirt on Hillary that they were going to give to Trump to help win the election. I have posted links to this multiple times, but you just refuse to accept the truth.

"That hoax would later sidetrack 22 months of his presidency before being proven a fantasy."

it was never proven to be a fantasy. The Meuller report concluded that they could not produce the evidence to charge Trump, but that was mainly because the people close to him went to jail for lying to try and obstruct the investigation. Mueller cited lots of evidence that suggests collusion particularly the Trump tower meeting set up by Donal Jr after the Russians told them they had dirt on Hillary. Trump repeatedly lied about the meeting until confronted with emails that forced him to admit to everything.

Are you saying the FBI will open an allegation on hear say, third party hear say ? Do they seek corroborating evidence ? Or, did they have it in for Trump ? Did the FBI's investigation's "Crossfire Hurricane" rely on the Steele dossier ? Did the FBI offer Christopher Steele $1 million to prove dossier claims, and he did not take the offer ? Do you deny that Clinton was behind the Steele dossier ? Do you deny the Steele dossier was leaked to the press by Clinton ? Do you deny that the FBI used Clintons leaked press reports as corroborating evidence. Do you deny that the FBI relied on the dossier five times after they discredited it, to obtain FISA warrants ?

Most notably on Carter Page. Do you deny that an FBI lawyer was found guilty and fined for doctoring Carter Page's emails ? Do you deny that the Justice Department's Inspector General looking into the FBI's nefarious actions found that
applications to spy on Carter Page were rife with factual misinformation and omissions ?

Do you deny that the FBI has always warned candidates about foreign influence that foreign actors use misinformation, disinformation, and malinformation campaigns to cause chaos, except for Trump ? Yet they were suspicious of Trump ?

"These indictments would likely not have been filed, had Trump not run for office."

This argument is ridiculous considering all the charges that had been filed against Trump BEFORE he was President. Since there were charges from before he was President then you can't claim they only filed the charges because he was Prewsident.

What charges were filed ?

"Similar federal charges could just as easily have led to the indictment of Biden -- if the special counsel in that case had not claimed that he could not convince a jury to convict a culpable but cognitively challenged Biden."

Actually Hur said the reason Biden should not be prosecuted was that they did not have the evidence to convict. He specifically addressed the problems with the evidence. The comments about Bidens mental condition were just superfluous partisan rhetoric.

They found top secret documents from when Joe Biden was a Senator. That is a smoking gun ! Biden's mental condition plague him today. What a dumbazz. He won the nomination but quit. After saying he was the best person to beat Trump. A mental dumbazz !

"The donor-politico class further decided that, like a challenged Biden in 2024, Harris could not be allowed to hold press conferences. She would do few if any live interviews, unscripted town halls or any other venue given fears her visible liabilities might endanger her candidacy."

This is not true at all. Presidential candidates spend months preparing to run.

Not Camala.

Harris had this dropped in her lap with no preparation. Nothing was ordered by the "donor politico class". Harris is simply taking the time to do the preparation every other candidate does. She will carefully craft her policies before publishing them. She is going to debate Trump. She is going to make many public appearances. She is going to talk to the press.

She was supposed to be ready on day one if need be.

"current collusion with a compliant media to avoid public scrutiny and cross-examination of Harris."

It is only "collusion" in the make believe world of the right-wing echo chamber where all of the media are not calling her out for it. If you claim the media is colluding with Harris then you are proving that you never even look at any news sources outside of the right-wing bubble.

CNN host Jim Ocosta presses Harris camp on her avoiding media:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...ls?ocid=BingNewsSerp[/quote]

Are you making this up ? What is "BingNewsSerp" on the end of that link ?

The Harris surrogate Harris communications director Michael Tyler laughed and said she and running mate Tim Walz had been "busy" traveling across the country, citing multiple campaign rallies.

Ah yes, scripted TelePrompTer events which are reruns of multiple campaign rallies. Boo bob Michael Tyler was not pressed !

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...Up?ocid=BingNewsSerp

CNN's Erin Burnett wondered on Wednesday whether Vice President Harris would be better off ignoring interview requests from the media, as she continues to avoid the press in the early weeks of her campaign.

"She hasn’t done a big interview in a while here and certainly not since announcing," Burnett told media personality Charlamagne Tha God. "Are you going to talk to her soon? What do you think? What do you think she should do? Or does she do better to ignore all those calls to talk and just keep doing what she’s doing?"

"I think what she's been doing has worked because you know what she's been doing is hitting the ground. And I think, you know, sometimes we forget about the ground game in this digital era that we're in this era of interviews. Sometimes, you know – not sometimes, all the time when you're actually on the ground shaking hands, you know, kissing babies, actually touching people, that goes a long way," Charlamagne responded.

Where is Joe the Plumber when we need him ? Tha God lied !
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2024 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I am asking again.

I don't argue with children.

I was raised in an era where the rule was 'seen but not heard' and 'dont speak to an adult unless spoken to'.

Too bad our society got away from it.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-25-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you saying the FBI will open an allegation on hear say, third party hear say ?

In what world would the FBI NOT open an investigation when the advisor of a candidate for President claims Russia is going to help them win the election.

I know in the world of Trump supporters he could shoot a man in public and you would not care, but no one else can imagine that the FBI would NOT investigate such a claim from such a source.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

I don't argue with children.

I was raised in an era where the rule was 'seen but not heard' and 'dont speak to an adult unless spoken to'.

Too bad our society got away from it.

Typical Republican. Always trying to restrict freedom of speech.

But still not answering any questions about how he obtained magical powers to divine the truth without any outside source of information.

To bad that you don't argue with children. They are the only ones who would believe a story like that.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-26-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see what you did there, you clever sunuvagun.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In what world would the FBI NOT open an investigation when the advisor of a candidate for President claims Russia is going to help them win the election.

Do you mean the FBI who knew/know that Russia always plants misinformation ? Who corroborated that hear say claim ?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

But still not answering any questions about how he obtained magical powers to divine the truth without any outside source of information.

Pray do tell. How did the FBI obtain magical powers to divine the truth without any outside source of information ?
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Typical Republican. Always trying to restrict freedom of speech.

To bad that you don't argue with children. They are the only ones who would believe a story like that.

Then only rights children have are those that their parents grant them.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then only rights children have are those that their parents grant them.

WTF?

It is no longer legal to abuse your children, sell them, or use them as human sacrifices.

Parents don't have the rights over their children that they did in the Bible

In today's modern world a child has absolute right to protection AGAINST their parents.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Pray do tell. How did the FBI obtain magical powers to divine the truth without any outside source of information ?

The FBI conducted an extensive investigation with all types of evidence from personal testimony of dozens of people to hard evidence like emails and business records.

They really keep you ignorant in that bubble, don't they?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Do you mean the FBI who knew/know that Russia always plants misinformation ? Who corroborated that hear say claim ?

When confronted with the proof of his emails Donal Trump Jr admitted that Russians agents contacted him offering damaging information on Hillary Clinton and that he set up a meting with them at Trump Tower.

This was all over the news. . . (outside of the bubble)

https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ssia-meeting-n781736

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2024 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When confronted with the proof of his emails Donal Trump Jr admitted that Russians agents contacted him offering damaging information on Hillary Clinton and that he set up a meting with them at Trump Tower.

This was all over the news. . . (outside of the bubble)

https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...ssia-meeting-n781736

NBC outside the bubble ?

Did you read the emails or just the NBC allegations ?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2024 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF?

It is no longer legal to abuse your children, sell them, or use them as human sacrifices.

Parents don't have the rights over their children that they did in the Bible

In today's modern world a child has absolute right to protection AGAINST their parents.

Why is it that every time you post a reaction to something that you disagree with it is completely blown out of proportion?

Perhaps it's your youthful exuberance?
Your teenage lack of experience?
Your liberal parents brainwashing?

My parents taught me manners.
My parents raised me the same way they were raised.
My parents were members of the greatest generation.

Sadly, members of my generation that were not raised as I was have created spoiled liberal brats like you and have also spent this country into insolvency.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2024 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you read the emails or just the NBC allegations ?

I did not have to read them. I read Donald Jr's admission.

Did you?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Sadly, members of my generation that were not raised as I was have created spoiled liberal brats like you and have also spent this country into insolvency.

So "liberals" are the ones who spent to much and created the deficit?

You really do live in a bubble, don't you?

And the way you behave here proves that your parents did not teach you any manners. Many times you will enter a thread just to make personal attacks against me and never even mention the topic of the thread.

Gues that is what happens when you have parents from the "great" generation that supported racial segregation; reduced rights for women; and beating up people for being homosexual.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-28-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2024 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did not have to read them. I read Donald Jr's admission.

Where ? Post it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock