Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  why religion is self proof of fraud (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
why religion is self proof of fraud by ray b
Started on: 05-27-2024 12:23 PM
Replies: 89 (691 views)
Last post by: ray b on 06-10-2024 12:15 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if there was a GOD
there would be a single religion with a real god backing that belief
and the dumbest kid would know instantly the god wanted this belief

instead every group gets to spin their very own belief
their own way
to fix the needs of that very group
with NO HINT of any GOD favor or rebuke

even a unified belief like the jewish/ christian/moslem the so called abramic based belief
one god but very different names rules requirements FOR EACH CULT
and not in just the big class beliefs even the jews are split orthodox with many subcults
are not the same as reform cults or liberal or their conservatives
and on top they have the hard core dress alike ultra orthodox cults with very strict rules
no hint of any god favoring any one cult EVER

christians are no better the big catholic/ greek orthodox split was just one of many
before any official church there were arians and gostic and manasomethings with lots of others
saul/paul was a early split war in the jewish church against the very family of JC
how many different baptist cults are there from full natural submerged river dunkers to sprinkers from a dish
with no hint of favor of the unseen unheard claimed god of the universe to any version of any cult

so I see no need to study any religion
THEY ARE ALL MAN MADE
NO GOD INVOLVED IN ANY WAY
SO CLEAR PROOF OF NO GOD

again it is simple
if there was a god
there would be one single religion
showing the favor and will of the god
NOT the current every cult makes up their own rules requirements and ideas of gods will
that is all MAN MADE

AND HAVE BAD EFFECT ON GOVERNMENT
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speech doesn't exist because there are 7,000 different languages, all invented by humans.

Describe "azure" and "vermilion" without metaphor or simile.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Speech doesn't exist because there are 7,000 different languages, all invented by humans.

Describe "azure" and "vermilion" without metaphor or simile.

You don't understand.

Everyone agrees that "religions" exist. He is just pointing out that the gods they claim to be based on do not.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
You don't understand.

Everyone agrees that "religions" exist. He is just pointing out that the gods they claim to be based on do not.

You are wrong, again.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are wrong, again.

SO SURE of that ?

so there are 87948 gods goddesses and lessor spirits
semi and demi gods also one for each cult ?

or one very confused god trying to please everyone ?

or finally understand they made it up
with legend myths and tall tales mixed in

witch cult is the most true trumpian ?
can an atheist be maga
or is a christian delusion a required precondition
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Human speech existed before, and exists independent of, the human invention of language.

The fact that you cannot describe a color to someone who does not already know color is an analogue.

Your world is limited. Hamlet tried to explain that to Horatio.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are wrong, again.

Maybe I am.

Which ones do you say are real and how can you tell?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Human speech existed before, and exists independent of, the human invention of language..

Exactly. We know this because we have evidence of speech that is separate from language.

But there is no evidence of any god that is separate from the religion texts that created them.

And that is why it is a "false analogy". Your logic fails.

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are so sure there is no God, then why are you proselytizing for your atheism? There are no threads in recent years calling people to Christianity, Islam, Judaism or any other religion here. Yet you feel the need to call people to your atheism.

What do you do to figure out if someone is an atheist? Nothing. They will go out of their way to tell you that they are an atheist.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some are incapable of understanding anything that isn't directly in front of them. They cannot conceive of abstract concepts.

I remember a film that I saw many years ago in college, in psychology class. The subject was a man who had a severed corpus callosum. Quite literally, his right hand did not know what his left hand was doing. It was fascinating.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

If you are so sure there is no God, then why are you proselytizing for your atheism? There are no threads in recent years calling people to Christianity, Islam, Judaism or any other religion here. Yet you feel the need to call people to your atheism.

What do you do to figure out if someone is an atheist? Nothing. They will go out of their way to tell you that they are an atheist.

why now the rise of the rump cult

it has christian roots
kind of up rooted
but still there
dangling as maybe
eazy to trip over

much of political sex hang ups the cult want as laws
have very deep roots in the western christian values
abortion and gays but lots of other forms also

like superman
I believe in truth justice and the american way
not the rump way of lie cheat steal a lot

the dark side is getting darker
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2024 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Between this thread and the Ashley Biden diary thread, it should be abundantly clear as to the driving force behind the radical leftist philosophy of both rayb and fred/bing.

They are motivated by the false illusion that somebody, anybody cares what they do behind closed doors.

Breaking news: Nobody cares. You are not special.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't let them bullshit you, (even though that's all they do).

Leftists do have their own gods and "demigods" and they let everyone know it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-28-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Their religion is self-deification and their sacrament is aberrant, antisocial behavior.

They will not admit it, and may not even be aware of it, but they follow the likes of Aleister Crowley and Charles Manson.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe I am.

Which ones do you say are real and how can you tell?

There is only One God.
Different cultures have different names for the One God.

How do I know that there is a God?
Look around you - do you think that you are living in an accident? Where did all of the bits of this accident come from?

For an entertaining, and perhaps enlightening read, check out Mark Twain's " Captain Hornblower's visit to Heaven".

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-28-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
if there was a GOD
there would be a single religion with a real god backing that belief
and the dumbest kid would know instantly the god wanted this belief

I don't know about the rest of the stuff you just said, but I'll respond to this, as I think it's worth digesting... there are three kinds of religions so to speak:

AGNOSTIC: Taoism isn't really a religion with a God, it's "Yin and Yang," essentially, being at one with Earth and balance in nature.

POLYTHEISM: Then you have Buddhism and Hinduism are essentially Paganism... and I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but it's the idea that every facet of the world / Earth is based on individual Gods. This is the same for Greek Mythology, as well as Native American religions.

MONOTHEISM: You have Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. All three of these have the exact same origins. They all originated from the concept of "tribes" as they existed within the middle East, Eastern Europe, etc. They also all follow a timeline. Judaism began (historically) with the 12 tribes of Judah... you know, the 5-fingered hand logo that hippies used to use in the 60s and 70s that denote the 12 tribes.

Keep in mind, this is a 7th grade explanation. I'm hardly an expert, I'm at the novice level of this stuff... so I get some of it wrong. In any case, it's well understood that Christianity stems from Judaism. The first 2/3rds of the Bible is the Torah (Old Testament), where as the rest of the Bible is the New Testament.

Now, you may not realize this, but Islam is a continuation of Christanity (in their eyes). The Koran includes dozens and dozens of people whom were in the Bible. You can see that here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi..._Bible_and_the_Quran

The Koran has differentiating views on them, some with significant esteem, and others with significant hatred. In a simplified sense, they highly regard Jesus, and view him as God's first Messiah, and then view Mohammed as his second.

I say all of that because I think it's important you understand that you basically have pagan religions, and then you have essentially what is like 4/5ths of the entire world, all essentially believing in the same religion, though they adhere to a specific timeline of it.

Me personally, I was raised Christian... my mom is Hispanic (Catholic) and my dad was Roman Catholic from Europe, so it should be no shock that I am also Catholic. I've gone to other church sermons and what have you... and I prefer the pomp and circumstance of the Catholic process. I really like the history, lore (if you will) and the fact that everyone on the planet that's Catholic is reading the same book, and the same section, at the same time. To a degree, this is what helped keep me sane while I was in Afghanistan. Our church was blown up after the Taliban detonated a car bomb next to the T-walls by the hospital. It was the concussion of the blast that blew out all the windows and lifted the roof off the chapel. Incidentally, part of the crankshaft from the car was lodged into the wall. It was crazy. The funny (not really funny, but absurdity of it), the Taliban blew open a hole directly into the compound of Camp Alpha... which is where all the Special Forces train. The Taliban was immediately cut down by SOF.

Anyway... I believe in Christ, but I also accept the idea that the monotheistic religions are all related. I believe I may not have all the answers, but the Golden Rule which is preached in all religions (typically) is the best way to live your life. Whether you're an athiest, agnostic, or a core believer in a defined religion.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guess you are unaware of a little situation going on in the world right now that is 100% based on religious conflict.

World would be much better off without hundreds of thousands of people blowing each other up in the name of make believe.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023
I was raised in a Christian household. I believe in religious freedom. Everyone should be free to believe and worship however they want as long as they don't interfere with the rights of others.

That sounds fine until you realize that Christians have been ordered to convert everyone to Christianity. So they are not allowed to just leave everyone else alone. They feel that the laws of our country should be based on rules of Christianity.

If you try to treat all religion equally in the United States the Christians will claim they are being discriminated against.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was raised in a Christian household. I believe in religious freedom. Everyone should be free to believe and worship however they want as long as they don't interfere with the rights of others.

That sounds fine until you realize that Christians have been ordered to convert everyone to Christianity. So they are not allowed to just leave everyone else alone. They feel that the laws of our country should be based on rules of Christianity.

If you try to treat all religion equally in the United States the Christians will claim they are being discriminated against.

Christianity is not the only religion that promotes that idea.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There is only One God.
Different cultures have different names for the One God.

How do I know that there is a God?
Look around you - do you think that you are living in an accident? Where did all of the bits of this accident come from?

For an entertaining, and perhaps enlightening read, check out Mark Twain's " Captain Hornblower's visit to Heaven".

the point being we have ten thousand different versions of the will of a non-existent GOD
that each cult is so sure they and ONLY THEY have the correct version of that WILL
NO TWO ALIKE AND MOST VERY DIFFERENT

your local baptist can forbid dance
while dervishes demand the dance to gods will

both claim a offshoot of abe's god

the point is divine leadership is not to be seen in any one cult
where a kid could know this belief is the one god wants
all I see is everyone gets to make up what ever
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12767 posts
Member since Jan 2001

I seen randye is still promoting john birch 1962 racist BS values
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I seen randye is still promoting john birch 1962 racist BS values
Bob Dylan, "Talkin' John Birch Paranoid Blues" (1962) for randye

https://youtu.be/AylFqdxRMwE

look out the reds are under the beds

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 05-28-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And your still a maniacal atheist.

Or maybe an evangelical atheist.

I'm sorry you have no faith in anything, except the pitiful actions of Mankind.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
evangelical atheist

for far too many of the last 2000 years
the nut believers could and would kill any atheist
for a myth

now is the time to stop them
be rational about laws no place for myths there
belief is a sign of magic thinking that preying is useful
and if we beg hard and often
our sky buddy invisible friend will save us or gram mom

better planning and budgets allowing disasters are seldom preyed for

I would be less concerned if the nut christian were not a big threat
they seldom allow the first cheek to be struck let alone any second
and always hide it from the kids
sorry but enough BS there is no god and the devil did not do it you did

prove me wrong
drag any super natural god devil angel imp ect on the 6 Oclock news
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

evangelical atheist

for far too many of the last 2000 years
the nut believers could and would kill any atheist
for a myth

now is the time to stop them
be rational about laws no place for myths there
belief is a sign of magic thinking that preying is useful
and if we beg hard and often
our sky buddy invisible friend will save us or gram mom

better planning and budgets allowing disasters are seldom preyed for

I would be less concerned if the nut christian were not a big threat
they seldom allow the first cheek to be struck let alone any second
and always hide it from the kids
sorry but enough BS there is no god and the devil did not do it you did

prove me wrong
drag any super natural god devil angel imp ect on the 6 Oclock news

Fortunately, for all of us in this country, the Founding Fathers believed that everyone was free to practice their beliefs in the manner they saw fitting, as long as it did not interfere with the rights of other people.

You do realize, that atheism is a belief system, i.e., a form of religion?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same single sentence that insures rayb and fred have the right to express their hate, protects our right to freely exercise our faith. That sentence was written by men of faith, not by men of hate.

The fact that they tell us what they are thinking is a good thing. If someone hates me, I want to know about it.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The same single sentence that insures rayb and fred have the right to express their hate, protects our right to freely exercise our faith. That sentence was written by men of faith, not by men of hate.

The fact that they tell us what they are thinking is a good thing. If someone hates me, I want to know about it.

They don't hate you per-se... they hate the realization that their problems are their own, and that you're happy regardless. The fact that politically things continue to not work out, and more-so because things continue to get worse under their chosen ideology. Imagine waiting your entire life for something to change in your favor... but never actually doing something about it yourself to change your situation? It casts doubt in their minds and resentment.

This is the difference. You and I (and some others) have faith that as long as we work hard and do well... things will work out. Even if things do not go in our favor, we still persevere because we see the bigger picture. For others, they resent the fact that people are happy, successful, or unbothered by failure. They believe success only comes in the form of a hand-out, so they vote this way... and then become bitter when their decisions only make things worse.

These individuals don't want to hear what I have to say, so I won't say it. You can only show them. I'm convinced in November we'll see President Trump back in office. The economy will be wildly successful, and America will be back on top. The media will focus on the silliest things that seek only to enrage a certain group... but in the end, most of the problems that are self-caused by radical liberalism will go away. The loud voices of people like AOC, or Schumer, squabbling on about nonsense... that won't go away. But we can simply point to what was and say... "You had your chance for the last 4 years, and look at where it got us... we're taking a different approach."

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

atheist's do not kill people for non-BELIEF

believers do kill people for not following their exact belief
THE BIG LIE YOU LEAD WITH
few MEN OF FAITH WROTE OUR BILL OF RIGHTS
18 CENTURY DEISTS WERE NOT BELIEVERS IN YOUR FAIRY TALES
THE AUTHOR WAS MOSTLY TOM JEFFERSON

they even fought wars over 3 in one or one in three
OR IF THE CHURCH OF ROME SHOULD RULE ALL
or who is the proper leader in place of MO sunny/shia 1100 year old war

you side is the fountain of HATE AND FEAR AND WARS
i DO NOT HATE BELIEF OR BELIEVERS

I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM
THEY ARE DELUDED AND ACT DEPLORABLE WHEN THEY TRY TO IMPOSE THEIR bs ON OTHERS
i SIMPLY WANT THEM OUT OF GOVERNMENT
KEEP THE FAIRY TALES OUT OF THE LAWS
i AM TRYING TO EDUCATE THE Gop NOT KILL THEM
SAD THAT MANY OF THE MOST DELUDED SEE INFORMANTION AS HATE

THAT IS THE ROOT OF THE RELIGIONS EVIL EFFECTS
THEY SEE TRUTH AS A THREAT TO THEM
THEY FEAR AND HATE FACTS
WHEN THE BROKEN POTS DO NOT MATCH THE TALL TALES
THEY SEE THE TRUTH AS HATE
I SEE IT HERE NOW WITH THE OPEN CHARGES OF HATE FROM THEM

THINK ABOUT ABOUT THE RATIONAL IDEA

IF THERE WAS A SINGLE REAL GOD
EVERY ONE WOULD KNOW HIS RELIGION/WILL

AND AS THERE IS NOT SUCH A GOD IN ALL OF HISTORY
THE IDEA IS A LIE
LAWS NEED TO BE BASED ON FACTS
WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN PROVEN NOT TO GOVERN RATIONALLY
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guess you are unaware of a little situation going on in the world right now that is 100% based on religious conflict.

World would be much better off without hundreds of thousands of people blowing each other up in the name of make believe.

Guess you are unaware that your reply has nothing to do with what I wrote in my post.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so I see no need to study any religion
THEY ARE ALL MAN MADE
NO GOD INVOLVED IN ANY WAY
SO CLEAR PROOF OF NO GOD

For someone that claims that "there is no God", you sure do a LOT of unsolicited talking about him.

You obviously think that your unsolicited preaching about your cult is OK but other's isn't.

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-30-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For someone that claims that "there is no God", you sure do a LOT of unsolicited talking about him.

You obviously think that your unsolicited preaching about your cult is OK but other's isn't.

Leftists gotta Leftist

the christian conned is a large group of many cults

being rational is not a cult
seeking facts is not a cult

the current clear and present danger is from the rightwing rump cult
they do not accept the results of the vote of the people

the trump is evil greedy criminal
he is your cult leadership he is revolting
you need to deal with criminal cult leadership
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the christian conned is a large group of many cults

being rational is not a cult
seeking facts is not a cult

the current clear and present danger is from the rightwing rump cult
they do not accept the results of the vote of the people

the trump is evil greedy criminal
he is your cult leadership he is revolting
you need to deal with criminal cult leadership

The only thing you have managed to prove is your hate.

Hate is your motivation, your faith, your religion, your god.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only thing you have managed to prove is your hate.

Hate is your motivation, your faith, your religion, your god.

you have the rightwingers problem
of belief in your sides BS
no matter the facts or truth
the rightwing BIG LIE is all that matters

when do I hate
just by explaining the facts ?
like there is no proof of a god
and there is less proof of any will of any god ever on any subject ever
still we have frauds claiming they know what he wants
no gays for example as said the the book
no sex swapping
no team switching
no abortions no birth control
no questioning them they know [[somehow] his will]

well seeing that is not fact based
only backed by feelings of faith
it simply is not a rational base for laws

it is how iran isis the tali-ban rule their places
I do not want that kind style class of religion based government

fear maybe hate no work against SURE THING
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you have the rightwingers problem
of belief in your sides BS
no matter the facts or truth
the rightwing BIG LIE is all that matters

when do I hate
just by explaining the facts ?
like there is no proof of a god
and there is less proof of any will of any god ever on any subject ever
still we have frauds claiming they know what he wants
no gays for example as said the the book
no sex swapping
no team switching
no abortions no birth control
no questioning them they know [[somehow] his will]

well seeing that is not fact based
only backed by feelings of faith
it simply is not a rational base for laws

it is how iran isis the tali-ban rule their places
I do not want that kind style class of religion based government

fear maybe hate no work against SURE THING

Isn't free speech wonderful?

Every day rayb tells us more about who and what he really is is.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
This is the difference. You and I (and some others) have faith that as long as we work hard and do well... things will work out. Even if things do not go in our favor, we still persevere because we see the bigger picture.

This is why religion is such an excellent opiate for the masses.

You can exploit and suppress them, and they will sit and take it because they will get a prize after they die.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:For others, they resent the fact that people are happy, successful, or unbothered by failure.

There is no "resentment". Do you "resent" children who are happy because they are too naive to understand the evil in the world?

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1233 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Guess you are unaware that your reply has nothing to do with what I wrote in my post.

[QUOTE]If you are so sure there is no God, then why are you proselytizing for your atheism? There are no threads in recent years calling people to Christianity, Islam, Judaism or any other religion here. Yet you feel the need to call people to your atheism.

[/QUOTE]

You post contained the question "Why are you proselytizing for your atheism?"

How does a direct answer to your post have "nothing to do with" what you wrote in your post?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There really is a Pratchett quote for everything ....

"I was walking along the bank of a stream when I saw a mother otter with her cubs,
a very endearing sight, I'm sure you'll agree. And even as I watched,
the mother otter dived into the water and came up with a plump salmon,
which she subdued and dragged onto a half submerged log. As she ate it,
while of course it was still alive,
the body split and I remember to this day the sweet pinkness of its roes as they spilled out,
much to the delight of the baby otters, who scrambled over themselves to feed on the delicacy.
One of nature's wonders, gentlemen. Mother and children dining upon mother and children.
And that is when I first learned about evil. It is built into the very nature of the universe.
Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being,
I told myself, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior."
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You post contained the question "Why are you proselytizing for your atheism?"

How does a direct answer to your post have "nothing to do with" what you wrote in your post?

So somewhere on the planet there is a religious conflict therefore you must proselytize atheism on a car forum. Makes perfect sense.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So somewhere on the planet there is a religious conflict therefore you must proselytize atheism on a car forum. Makes perfect sense.

Shocked and dismayed that someone is talking religion in a forum called "Politics & Religion"?

Makes zero sense.

You should no better.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2024 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

first bit
there is always a religious con-flict somewhere
and our con's are in attack mode on god's laws in the home land

while I do not see a single non government religious thread in a section
call religion and ...
so it is alone and on subject
so you want no facts or truth about evidence of a god
in a area about religion

or just questions you do not like to think about ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock