Started on: 06-08-2024 05:28 PM
Replies: 2 (89 views)
Last post by: randye on 06-08-2024 08:45 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2024 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://x.com/scootercaster...528041284038944?s=46

These kids have no idea what they're doing. Who's paying for all these signs and "palestine" flags? That’s a Park Ranger… which I think makes it just that much worse. I mean, I’m not suggesting that state/county/city police officers deserve this by any means… but it shows that these kids have absolutely no sense of pride at all for their country or the history of their country... that they would do it to a Park Ranger also.

Park Rangers usually become rangers because they love nature, history, and our country. Most of them are former military too, so this guy is literally trying to defend a monument (that means this is Federal property), and these ****ing loser-kids are just trying to destroy it. Have they no shame about destroying something that belongs to all of us? It really infuriates me... do they just not care, or do they think it can be easily fixed?

It also means that President Biden is just allowing this to happen… all for politics (he doesn’t want to upset them). Dude… Biden is feckless, a coward. Bill Clinton would have never let this **** stand. I bet Mitt Romney would have though.

If I was President, I'd flat-out tell the public... you so much as spit on a monument during a protest, or damage public property, and you're getting arrested and prosecuted. Biden is completely allowing this to happen.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2024 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We know exactly why they act the way they do. Their uncivilized behavior is rooted in ignorance and reinforced by tribalism. They are doing just what they have been taught to do.

Some believe their cause is virtuous, because they have very limited life experience. For others it is simply an acceptable outlet for anger. A temper tantrum is their birthright, inherited simply because they exist here and now.

Those who brought this about, don’t care why it is happening, they are just satisfied that it is happening.

Should anyone doubt what I have written, proof exists in these very pages.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2024 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock