Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  The number one reason Democrats tried so hard to hide Biden's condition

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The number one reason Democrats tried so hard to hide Biden's condition by BingB
Started on: 07-03-2024 12:18 PM
Replies: 33 (403 views)
Last post by: BingB on 07-13-2024 10:36 AM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2024 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

By Democrats, are you including yourself? There are plenty of posts where you said Biden was totally mentally fit and competent.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2024 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being from California and working in the same building as this moron, I'll say that if she ever became president through some miracle, people need to leave the country.

She's not concerned with anything other than trying to improve her image. She has "look at me" syndrome.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-03-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2024 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

There are plenty of posts where you said Biden was totally mentally fit and competent.

No there are not. I have always said that Biden was too old and that the Dems should run someone younger.

My point in this thread is that the Dems CAN NOT pass over a black woman if Biden steps down. And Harris has never been a popular candidate on the national level.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2024 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My point in this thread is that the Dems CAN NOT pass over a black woman....

Harris isn't "black".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-04-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2024 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "Kamala Problem" has been as obvious as Ol' Joe's incompetence for four years.

It is only a recent revelation to those who are surprised every time they crank the handle of a jack-in-the-box.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2024 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The "Kamala Problem" has been as obvious as Ol' Joe's incompetence for four years.

It is only a recent revelation to those who are surprised every time they crank the handle of a jack-in-the-box.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Actually (as I see it), the problem is that if Biden does somehow win, we'll most likely end up with Kamilla anyway. I have real doubts about him being able to finish another term which leaves you know who walking into the Oval Office.

Rams

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2024 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Actually (as I see it), the problem is that if Biden does somehow win, we'll most likely end up with Kamilla anyway. I have real doubts about him being able to finish another term which leaves you know who walking into the Oval Office.

Rams

I know you are right. The Dems, between back room deals and identity politics, painted themselves into a corner. Some one here said, "They made their bed, now they must lie in it."

If I remember correctly, both Biden and Harris were headed for the scrap heap, early on in 2020. James Clyburn changed all of that.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2024 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Harris isn't "black".

Why do you say she is not? She qualifies under the law.

How do you determine who is "black"?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 07-06-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2024 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Rams

I have said all along that the Dems already have plans to replace Biden because he might not even make it through the election. Not saying he will drop dead, but in his condition he could decline rapidly.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2024 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have said all along that the Dems already have plans to replace Biden because he might not even make it through the election. Not saying he will drop dead, but in his condition he could decline rapidly.

I don't believe we have any disagreement on this.

Every single Republican and conservative I know hopes against hope that Biden and Harris will be the ticket come November. Just as every single Democrat I know hopes it will be anyone but Biden and Harris.

The above quote was in an opinion article I just read. Opinion: Why Democrats must now push out Kamala Harris was the article heading. https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...617ab7db968be&ei=175

I can honestly state that I don't actually know a single Democrat admittedly supporting the Biden Harris ticket. But I suspect there's a whole lot of Democrats who are Anti-Trumpers.
Me, I'm better described as an Anti-Biden/Harris voter.

The problem the Dem leadership has is how to drop Harris from the ticket. Replacing her with a Gov. Newsome will result in some unpleasant allegations/accusations.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2024 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The problem the Dem leadership has is how to drop Harris from the ticket. Replacing her with a Gov. Newsome will result in some unpleasant allegations/accusations.

Rams

They can't drop a black woman for white man.

Does it makes sense? Not really, but that is just the way it is.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2024 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you say she is not? She qualifies under the law.

How do you determine who is "black"?

Really?, and just what "law" do you dream that is that makes someone "black" ?

Would that be your Leftist, Jim Crow, "one drop of negro blood "law" ?

Do you think that mixed race people should lie about their race?

You racist Lefties just can't help yourselves.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-08-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2024 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Biden steps down, he will no longer be able to pardon anyone and Hunter's next trial doesn't even start until September.

What kind of Faustian bargain would Joe have to make with his successor to save his boy? I guarantee Kamala and Hunter each have a firm grip on Ol' Joe's shriveled cojones.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2024 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really?, and just what "law" do you dream that is that makes someone "black" ?

There are multiple laws defining who is eligible for benefits based on race. A Massachusetts court has held that for affirmative action purposes, at least, one can lawfully claim African-American status if one holds oneself out to be African American and others identify you as such. Malone v. Haley, 2 Mass. Civil Service Rep. 1014 (1990). https://reason.com/volokh/2...r-or-something-else/
What I asked was why YOU say she is not black. What definition do YOU use?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 07-08-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2024 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Do you think that mixed race people should lie about their race?

How many people do you know that are NOT mixed race?

How many generations do you go back to make sure of their racial purity?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2024 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are multiple laws defining who is eligible for benefits based on race. A Massachusetts court has held that for affirmative action purposes, at least, one can lawfully claim African-American status if one holds oneself out to be African American and others identify you as such. Malone v. Haley, 2 Mass. Civil Service Rep. 1014 (1990).

https://reason.com/volokh/2...r-or-something-else/
What I asked was why YOU say she is not black. What definition do YOU use?

So according to your "reasoning" and a singular Massachusetts court case on *benefits* , you actually will believe that "the law" makes THIS woman "black"?

You Leftoids reallly are a special kind of stupid.

Oh, and as to what definition do I use? It's called REALITY, something you obviously aren't familiar with......

....and Kamala Harris is of MIXED RACE, (South Asian and Sub-Saharan African).

She can call herself a Blue Spotted Demopotamus for all I care, but the REALITY is something else.

By the way Fred, absent Obama (who is ALSO MIXED RACE), conferring his "racial blessing" on her, the Demorat party will drop her from the ticket faster than Biden can mumble an incoherent thought.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-09-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2024 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

14083 posts
Member since Mar 2006

How many people do you know that are NOT mixed race?

How many generations do you go back to make sure of their racial purity?

I really don't dwell on anyone's "mixed racial" heritage because it rarely, if ever, occurs to me except in discussions such as this one.

Additionally, I have never concerned myself with "racial purity" of people. That thought never occurs me on a day to day basis, however the fact that YOU mention it, and in the context and manner that you do, speaks volumes about your character, and it is decidedly ugly.

You and "sourmash" are clearly "cut from the same cloth".... of a KKK robe.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-09-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2024 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:I really don't dwell on anyone's "mixed racial" heritage because it rarely, if ever, occurs to me except in discussions such as this one.

Additionally, I have never concerned myself with "racial purity" of people. That thought never occurs me on a day to day basis, however the fact that YOU mention it, and in the context and manner that you do, speaks volumes about your character, and it is decidedly ugly.

You and "sourmash" are clearly "cut from the same cloth".... of a KKK robe.

This is a huge point. These kinds of things never occur to me day to day, yet... it's all the left ever wants to talk about.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2024 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

....and Kamala Harris is of MIXED RACE, (South Asian and Sub-Saharan African).

She can call herself a Blue Spotted Demopotamus for all I care, but the REALITY is something else.

Why can't a mixed race person be black? What percentage of racial purity do you require for a person to claim to be "black"?

The reality of the issue is that black people that you call "mixed race" still get treated like black people. They know and understand what it means to be black in America. That is what connects black people. And that is why people like you fail so miserably at understanding racial issues.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2024 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Additionally, I have never concerned myself with "racial purity" of people.

You are the one claiming that only "pure" black people can be called black.

Which means only "pure" white people can be called white.

Everyone else is "mixed race", right?

To me it is much simpler. Based on how you look would society treat you like a black person? If "yes" then you are black.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2024 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To me it is much simpler. Based on how you look would society treat you like a black person? If "yes" then you are black.

Absolutely no surprise there. What a sick, odious, mind you have.

Like all Leftist racists, you are preoccupied with skin color and pre-judge people by it.

The fact that you so blithely make racist statements like that speaks even more about you, and yes, it's even uglier.

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-10-2024).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 07-12-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trump is owned by putin
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

trump is owned by putin

Putin can't afford Trump.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20751 posts
Member since Mar 2009
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Putin can't afford Trump.

no sadly rump can never afford to upset putin

putin owns the rump

all putin has to do is

call a few of the loans that rump got
the trump tower falls at that point his empire crumbles to dust

as always FOLLOW THE MONEY
WHY DID SO MANY YOUNG GIRLS GET SO MUCH FROM THE RUMP
was epstein not killing himself an OFFICIAL ACT ?
THE MONEY KNOWS WHY
our magat here donot have a clue
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like all Leftist racists, you are preoccupied with skin color and pre-judge people by it.

The fact that you so blithely make racist statements like that speaks even more about you, and yes, it's even uglier.

Leftists gotta Leftist

actually I am a very extreme leftest who was a goldwater fan in 64 but grew up
never have been a demo officially or a commie despite your delusions
so unlike you I actually know what the center and left of center thinks
not the crazy stuff you fear as there is dam few extreme left people in the USA
the demo party is see to be CENTER SLIGHTLY RIGHT BY THE WORLD
ONLY RWNJ'S like you think they are too far left
I was 18 in 68 by then the wounded vets at the local VA hospital a former and current lux resort hotel
with a 100 meter x 50 pool worlds bigest at one point and why we went there a buddy mom was the head volunteer
wounded troops were not war fans or goldwater supporters
more active anti-war and civil rights marchers [ones who could walk] wheelchairs rolled

the same world sees the danger of the rump and the RWNJ'S he supports and who support him now
they see the hitler quotes and praise for what it is white chripto-christian fascist BS
a nixon rerun supported by the same claim to be moral majority who are not a majority or moral
and are the direct spiritual descendants of the white southern con's who you forget were con before any thing else
they are who your side was just a bit ago the white citizens klan and john birchers all the old con's
who your side lies about while trying to tie them to the demo's of today
just one of far too many things the rightwing lies about
while never ever questioning any rump lie
THAT IS A CULT
Gop was a party now it is a CULT

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a quote that I don't know who to attribute to.....it goes something like this.....

If you're young and conservative you don't have a heart, if you're old and a liberal you don't have a brain.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching how the Dems are staging an insurrection against Biden is fun to watch.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2024 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

actually I am a very extreme leftest

YUP, an illiterate Leftist that can't spell it.

Other than that, NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU, so:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-13-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2024 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Watching how the Dems are staging an insurrection against Biden is fun to watch.

I love how we don't see you for like... months, and then you just come in with a couple of zingers to last us for the rest of the year! Hahaha...
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2024 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leftists gotta Leftist

My opinion is the same as the courts have applied. It is not "racist" at all. It is just the only way to address the problem of racism. If someone is victimized by the color of their skin then they are a victim of "racism".

Why won't you answer my questions about how YOU define the race of a person?

How "pure" does a black person have to be to claim he is black?

How "pure" does a white person have to be to claim to be white?

And what percentage of the population do you consider "mixed race"?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock