Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Assination Attempt on Trump Just Now (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Assination Attempt on Trump Just Now by Doug85GT
Started on: 07-13-2024 06:21 PM
Replies: 349 (3770 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 10-05-2024 08:31 AM
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Not surprising.

No one opposes gun control more than criminals.

What?

Don't quote me with some irrelevant bs.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

So, the assassin had a car, a rifle and plenty of bomb making supplies.

Did he have a job?

Did he live with his parents?

Where did he get the money?

No social media accounts? Really? An unemployed 20 year old living with his parents and no trace on the internet?

It looks like he worked in the kitchen of a nursing home, but his father bought the rifle for him. I have only read this on one source so far, so it might not be accurate.

In PA a 20 year old can own a rifle, but not a hand gun.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

What?

Don't quote me with some irrelevant bs.

But that is in the "troll handbook".
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This just showed up...

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

This just showed up...

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Thank you. Combine that with the fact that Biden denied protection to Kennedy and that there was a move recently to remove Trump's protection, and it paints a very disturbing picture.

Who was responsible for the site assessment?

Also, the identity of the collateral fatality has been released.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
How much do you want to bet that Shapiro replaces Biden?
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a tree in the way of the counter snipers on the roof. That can explain why they did not take out the assassin right away.

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doug85GT

9671 posts
Member since May 2003

Originally posted by Raydar:

This just showed up...

Dan Bongino has been reporting on this for months that DHS has been denying requests from Trump's Secret Service team for more resources.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

There was a tree in the way of the counter snipers on the roof. That can explain why they did not take out the assassin right away.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Well then, it wasn't the tree that was in the wrong place.

I have heard that beyond Trump's close in SS detail, the rest are state and local LEO. That is why I wonder who is responsible for the sight assessment and resource allocation, "the plan".
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Says the guy (Patrick) who goes into a thread about an assassination attempt just to be a troll.

You (Bing) are just a troll. You contribute nothing of value.

Yep, say anything that the usual suspects here don't agree with, and the "troll" label quickly gets trotted out.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Why are you upset?

You are mad for all the wrong reasons.

"Upset"? "Mad"? Me?

I think you're getting my posts confused with those here who cannot bear to have their politician of choice, Donald Trump, criticized in any manner. They take it personally and get "upset" and "mad" with anyone who isn't fawning over their idol. Utter nonsense such as accusations of "attacking" America get bandied about. Perhaps political forums are something these people should best avoid, for their own well being.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

"Upset"? "Mad"? Me?

I think you're getting my posts confused with those here who cannot bear to have their politician of choice, Donald Trump, criticized in any manner. They take it personally and get "upset" and "mad" with anyone who isn't fawning over their idol. Utter nonsense such as accusations of "attacking" America get bandied about. Perhaps political forums are something these people should best avoid, for their own well being.

Tell boondawg to go home.
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well then, it wasn't the tree that was in the wrong place.

I have heard that beyond Trump's close in SS detail, the rest are state and local LEO. That is why I wonder who is responsible for the sight assessment and resource allocation, "the plan".

The snipers on the roof were local PD. I saw pictures of several Secret Service officers with rifles and full tactical gear. I suspect it was one or more of them that returned fire.

I agree that there were mistakes made. IMO when they knew someone was on the roof they should have stopped the event and sent Trump to his vehicle to wait until they could send a team over to clear the roof. Don't leave the VIP exposed while you know there is a potential danger. It might have resulted in a 5-15 minute break in the rally but I think people would understand the safety precaution. They certainly will understand it going forward if that is how they handle it going forward.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell boondawg to go home.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you're still so butthurt over a forum member who hasn't been active here for four years. However, you may not like the answer.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were a lot of big changes made after 1963. This will likely be the same.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Maybe you should ask yourself why you're still so butthurt over a forum member who hasn't been active here for four years. However, you may not like the answer.

Ha! I knew it.

Hit a little too close to home, huh?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
He hasn't "been active", because he was banned. And you never got over it.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ha! I knew it.

Share with us what you know. Let's hear it!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

37454 posts
Member since Apr 99

And you never got over it.

You brought Boondawg up. Your logic is rather twisted, but hey, I'm not totally surprised.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2024 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, no one here said it. It was an historical quote.

I never said anyone "said" it.

I said people made posts about it.

Either way it is proof that people are thinking they will need to "shoot their way" out of political problems.

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump turned his head to point at the screen which was showing Biden's abysmal border security data. That head turn saved his life. I expect the headlines tomorrow to read, "Biden's Border Policy Saves Trump's Life."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I expect the headlines tomorrow to read, "Biden's Border Policy Saves Trump's Life."

OK, that cracked me up.
PFF
System Bot
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As the Secret Service try to hustle Trump off the stage, he says "Wait"... so that he can fist pump the crowd. Meanwhile, just a few feet behind him, a Trump supporter lies dead with his brains blown out.

Trump, ever the showman.

Say what you will, but that reaction will almost certainly clench him the victory. He's surging from it. Also, to be fair, if he stopped and walked quietly away it wouldn't have un-dead-ed anybody.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

498 posts
Member since Jan 2024

There are a few here who revel at the chance to dance in a pool of the blood of innocent Americans.

I haven't met them yet. Their cars and coffee meetups must be way more exciting than ours.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:
Also, to be fair, if he stopped and walked quietly away it wouldn't have un-dead-ed anybody.

I've heard it reported that the other casualties were behind him, on the stage.
With all the madness going on in those moments, I'm convinced that Trump didn't know, at that time, that anyone else was hit.
As soon as he mentioned the shooting in his "outlet", he offered condolences.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the vigoro hits the mixmaster, everybody has a job and one guy is in charge. Trump is not that guy. He is also not an EMT.

If people start doing random things, everything goes to hell, real fast. Trust me.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

I haven't met them yet. Their cars and coffee meetups must be way more exciting than ours.

They're all wearing masks, the coffee is decaf latte something, and the cars all sound like kazoos. It's actually pretty depressing.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Say what you will, but that reaction will almost certainly clench him the victory. He's surging from it

Oh, I agree. I addressed that on page 2.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

I expect Trump to take full advantage of every opportunity presented to him. This just might be the ticket he needs to help take him over the top. Heaven help us.

Also, to be fair, if he stopped and walked quietly away it wouldn't have un-dead-ed anybody.

Of course not, but I addressed that as well (copied below). Trump could've conceivably added to the carnage with his insistence to "wait" so he could showboat. This was not the time to be grandstanding for crying out loud.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

You left out the part where Trump delays his removal off the stage (putting everyone around him at further potential risk) so that he can fist pump the crowd.

Stand back while more heads explode at P&R.

That comment cracked me up.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Secret Service should be starting a press conference any moment now.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope they tell us who Maxwell Yearic is/was.

Originally posted by Wichita Here:

Sources say the failed Assassin was in fact Maxwell Yearic

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An officer climbed up a ladder behind the assassin. The assassin pointed his rifle at the officer forcing the officer to go back down the ladder, then he opened fire on Trump. I have no doubt that hurried the assassin and helped spoiled his aim.

https://www.wtae.com/articl...r-encounter/61591849
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doug85GT

9671 posts
Member since May 2003
Great analysis of the assassination attempt.

PFF
System Bot
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What bothers me Is the fact that a 20 year old could be consumed by so much hate. He was to the point that he wanted to end his life and others. When I was 20 the most important things in life was work, drinking beer and chasing girls.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

What bothers me Is the fact that a 20 year old could be consumed by so much hate. He was to the point that he wanted to end his life and others. When I was 20 the most important things in life was work, drinking beer and chasing girls.

That does not surprise me at all. The young are easy to manipulate and radicalize. Their brains are not fully developed and they have no life experience. Totalitarian regimes love to control the youth because they are the most enthusiastic followers.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course not, but I addressed that as well (copied below). Trump could've conceivably added to the carnage with his insistence to "wait" so he could showboat. This was not the time to be grandstanding for crying out loud.

I mean....sure, probably not an absolutely ideal move from a crisis response standpoint, but I think that's a bit of a stretch. I think it would be reasonable to believe this was a moment our Democracy was under attack and a relatively unobtrusive sign that we won't be cowed by it was warranted. Also (and I know you covered that we agree on this), that iconic image is going to be an express ticket to the Whitehouse. Biden can't look strong in a pre-recorded interview designed to make him look good, and Trump just juxtaposed that with him pumping his fist and shouting "fight!" after a bullet just Tyson'd his ear off and missed grey matter by inches.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the target had been Justin Trudeau, he would have been on the ground under the security team, crying like a baby in a pool of his own excrement.

PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As the Secret Service try to hustle Trump off the stage, he says "Wait"... so that he can fist pump the crowd. Meanwhile, just a few feet behind him, a Trump supporter lies dead with his brains blown out.

Trump, ever the showman.

Totally uncalled for Patrick……not cool
PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PhatMax

562 posts
Member since Apr 2006

You left out the part where Trump delays his removal off the stage (putting everyone around him at further potential risk) so that he can fist pump the crowd. Such a great photo op that he was not going to be denied!

I cannot believe that "American adults" wish to have this ostentatious showboater as their President.

I’m sure you would have pissed your pants and cried…..just stop Patrick….just stop.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...after a bullet just Tyson'd his ear off and missed grey matter by inches.

"Grey matter"? Remember, we're talking about Trump here! lol

The rest of you guys have hurt me deeply..................................................... okay, not really.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said recently, after Biden was exposed for the fraud that he is, that the left was going to be desperate. Now that a Trump victory is all but assured, they are going to be absolutely ruthless.

Keep your eyes open.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery