Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Assination Attempt on Trump Just Now (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Assination Attempt on Trump Just Now by Doug85GT
Started on: 07-13-2024 06:21 PM
Replies: 349 (3771 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 10-05-2024 08:31 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard that when they got Trump in the car, he grabbed the steering wheel and went cruising in Pittsburgh's red light district.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Patrick:

... I somehow doubt that world leaders are instructed by their security staff to delay their removal from the scene of an active shooting so that they can stop and fist pump the crowd. Call me crazy (or any other number of pleasantries mentioned in this thread), but I suspect immediate and swift removal from the scene is of prime consideration.

Cliff, we can agree to disagree... like civilized people do.

Okay, I will call you clueless.

Who works for who ?

We Americans have freedom. I can tell my Doctor I refuse his recommended treatment.

Would you follow the recommendations of someone who let you get shot ?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This whole thing is starting to sound like one gigantic Cluster Fruitcake.

It should have never happened.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

This whole thing is starting to sound like one gigantic Cluster Fruitcake.

It should have never happened.

I pretty much agree on the CF. The SS Director finally admitted that the SS failed in their mission and that the bucks stops with her. While I agree and respect the admission, this should make several heads roll. She is the one that denied the assigned SS assigned to DJT additional protection when it was requested. I'm not believing that the decision was totally hers and came from higher authorities (although, I expect that she will take the fall for this failure).

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I pretty much agree on the CF. The SS Director finally admitted that the SS failed in their mission and that the bucks stops with her. While I agree and respect the admission, this should make several heads roll. She is the one that denied the assigned SS assigned to DJT additional protection when it was requested. I'm not believing that the decision was totally hers and came from higher authorities (although, I expect that she will take the fall for this failure).

Rams

From what I have heard (mostly on the radio) is that much of the failure may lie with the local agencies. Though as you said, it is all her responsibility. She will be on the carpet this coming Monday.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
https://www.foxnews.com/us/...-sloped-roof-comment

"That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside," she said.

So tell me: Where were the good guys? The team that eliminated the threat?
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this is a huge **** up if true.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cd167v5lpq2o

Police were stationed inside the building from which gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks fired shots at Donald Trump, the director of the US Secret Service Kimberly Cheatle says.

The local police deployment inside the building comprised three snipers, who are alleged to have seen Crooks trying to get on the roof, according to sources quoted by CBS News, the BBC's US partner.

Isn't this a great response:

The local sheriff's department referred BBC questions to the state police, which said it was not responsible for the area containing the building.

Great security there guys. Sitting around inside the building having a cold one.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2024 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

' The right wing, where I stood, was exposed to and received all the enemy's fire ... I heard the bullets whistle, and, believe me, there is something charming in the sound. '

Written in the letter's postscript, here 22-year-old George Washington described to his brother of his experience during the opening battle of the French and Indian War.
On 28 May Washington and his men defeated a French force on the Pennsylvania frontier.
The death of the French leader Joseph Coulon de Villiers, Sieur de Jumonville, during the skirmish led to the 3 July French retaliatory attack on Fort Necessity.

Friday, May 31, 1754

Analyzing the probability, I've determined the presence of divine intervention, a timely gust of wind to deflect the projectile, allowing President D.J.Trump to fulfill his patriotic aspirations.
' Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better.
This is a most valuable – a most sacred right – a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. '
~ Abraham Lincoln

Expelling the despot Biden_Joe is a duty of the American People,

' ...It is for us, the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here, have, thus far, so nobly advanced.
It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. '
~ Abraham Lincoln - Gettysburg Address

Profound and sober thought of the calamity of civil war that would have ensued had the President been mortally wounded.

Biden_Joe has got to go !
What that all means is that the usss was in on the hit, ordered to allow the kid take the pot-shot, it is plainly obvious to anyone with the ability to analyze facts, a Sherlock Holmes moment.
' The usss are all in on a network of secure comms, ' Hitter is climbing the ladder, check, standby one, check, Hitter is bearwalking the roof, check, standby one, Hitter is bearing barrel, wait for fire, check, waiting.. ' '
We'll never know, but, since they were all hand-picked by Biden_Joe's minion, I have simply speculated the dialog, as it is obvious to anyone with the ability to think that it was Biden_Joe who is responsible for the attempt.
Treason, Biden_Joe.
fjb with an indictment for treason.
' Yeah ! fjb with an indictment for treason. '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-23-2024).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2024 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Well this is a huge **** up if true.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cd167v5lpq2o

Great security there guys. Sitting around inside the building having a cold one.

I suspect that no local LEOs were up on that roof because that tin gets very hot. DJT was supposed to speak for about 90 minutes (I think), security should have been in place prior to his arrival, during and after he departed at the site. I'm confident no LEOs wanted to get up on that roof and roast. Just my opinion but, I've been on roofs like that many times in the summer months, it's not a nice place to be. The heat coming off that tin would have been excruciating. While that's still not a good reason to not have it secured, why wasn't the ladder location secured. Yeah, this is a real FUBAR.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-17-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2024 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The anime version.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2024 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2024 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is fake!!!!
The Wacky Wavy Inflatable Flailing Arm Tube Man would not work on a sloped roof.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2024 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump leaving stage ... :

https://www.youtube.com/wat...Rwta3w&start_radio=1

Biden leaving stage ... :

Click to show

In related news ... Donald Trump decides not to pierce his other ear, .
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2024 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some new and interesting new from overnight, including the fact that (just like all of these punks) he told us he was going to do it. He even told us the date he was going to do it.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2024 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2024 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for someone to correct the title of this thread.

I usually just ignore typo's, but "assination" just sounds so funny when talking about Trump.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2024 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

I usually just ignore typo's, but "assination" just sounds so funny when talking about Trump.

You're one sick dude.

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2024 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

How did I miss this?? I wonder if he sat gay first.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2024 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After an "assination attempt", one might find it difficult to sit gay, straight, or otherwise.
PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2024 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Editing the first post does not let me change the title. I have no idea how to change it at this point.

I made the first post less than 10 minutes after the bullets flew. Spelling as not at the top of mind.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Editing the first post does not let me change the title. I have no idea how to change it at this point.

I made the first post less than 10 minutes after the bullets flew. Spelling as not at the top of mind.

The original topic creator can only change or edit the subject title before the first bullet is fired.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2024 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FTFY
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2024 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who was the shooter in the grassy knoll ?

Acoustic evidence suggests that there was a second shooter.

Assassination attempt on Trump: Was there a second shooter?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2024 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are a LONG ways from 1963. If there is more to this, it will not stay hidden forever.

The average man has much more technology available to him than the best of the '60s could possibly dream of.

I think this is more like the kid who shot Reagan.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2024 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
And just for our Miami malcontent: https://tass.com/world/1817049
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2024 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Who was the shooter in the grassy knoll ?

Acoustic evidence suggests that there was a second shooter.

Assassination attempt on Trump: Was there a second shooter?

It looks like the third gun was a local LEO.

Did you ever see the movie "Blow Out"?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-21-2024).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2024 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3D model of the shots from the assassin. It makes sense how the people in the crowd were hit now.

https://x.com/BackTheblueco.../1814489451051049093
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2024 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

3D model of the shots from the assassin. It makes sense how the people in the crowd were hit now.

https://x.com/BackTheblueco.../1814489451051049093

When you watch that, it's amazing more people weren't hurt.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2024 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think title can be edited after 1st reply or after original post has been edited.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2024 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cheatle is set to testify, today.

Biden said he spoke with him. I thought Joe was woke.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2024 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
The Cheatle testimony is not going well for her. Even AOC is piling on.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2024 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

“Have you provided all audio and video recordings in your possession to this committee, as we asked on July 15 – yes or no?” Mace, who represents South Carolina, asked Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle.
“I would have to get back to you,” Cheatle replied.
“That is a no. You’re full of sh*t today,” Mace shot back. “You’re just being completely dishonest.”
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Swalwell is a huge ass. He wasted everybody's time.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Oh man! This is not good at all.

(I am watching the hearings)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Seems to be a theme with the executive branch...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Luttrell knows what time it is.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aftermath bodycam on the roof next to the assassin's body (blurred).

https://nypost.com/2024/07/...-service-was-warned/
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump is going back to Butler PA to have a rally in honor of Corey Comperatore and the other two men shot during the assassination attempt.

https://truthsocial.com/@re...s/112854644045221144
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock