Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  What would it take for Trump to accept a loss? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
What would it take for Trump to accept a loss? by NewDustin
Started on: 07-23-2024 11:38 AM
Replies: 55 (617 views)
Last post by: BingB on 08-01-2024 11:11 AM
NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So here we are, 4 years after all the hubbub about stolen elections. Turns out nothing was stolen, the results have been repeatedly and unanimously found to be accurate and secure, and all of the people pushing that narrative were guilty of such egregious falsifying of truth that the lawyers among them have been disbarred and they are going to collectively end up owing one company more than a billion dollars. If there's some evidence that isn't the case I'm open to discussing it.

Trump, however, still insists that the 2020 election was falsified in some way that cost him votes, and is saying he will only accept the results of the 2024 election if they are 'honest' in a way the 2020 election was not.

I'm not sure what further burden of proof could be met showing that Trump 'honestly' lost the 2020 election: That's one of the most carefully scrutinized Presidential elections and there is a clear body of evidence demonstrating such.

This question has been floating around for me for a while...but what could be done that would convince Trump supporters that a loss is legitimate? In a realistic scenario, at the end of a close race, what would be required for Trump and his supporter to concede without controversy?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a miracle.

btw they want joe to be a cannon
I do not think any one outside a cult
would want that for saint rump
they almost got st ron of raygun's in
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

...but what could be done that would convince Trump supporters that a loss is legitimate? In a realistic scenario, at the end of a close race, what would be required for Trump and his supporter to concede without controversy?

Tell the media to stop showing tons of people getting caught dropping off 20 ballots with dead peoples names on them in favor of Biden as well as uncounted Republican ballots mysteriously being found in bags scattered all over the U.S.

ANYTHING like that will trigger people to form their own opinion about cheating.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 07-23-2024).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... what would be required for Trump and his supporter to concede without controversy?

What would be required for Demorats to concede without controversy?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This question has been floating around for me for a while...but what could be done that would convince Trump supporters that a loss is legitimate? In a realistic scenario, at the end of a close race, what would be required for Trump and his supporter to concede without controversy?

Define controversy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

NewDustin, what would you think could or should be done ?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would suggest that eliminating mail in voting or at least require a notary signature & embossed stamp. Absentee voting has been around for a very long time but, that's a pretty limited number of votes (until recently). Eliminate Harvesting Votes and only allowed voting at the polls after proof of ID has been verified.

I've been a Poll Manager in my district for quite a few election cycles, requiring proof with an (official) ID works. That should be a nationwide requirement by many states that don't require proof with an ID.
------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-24-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first the rump-pests need to admit

HE HAS NEVER WON A POPULAR VOTE

EVER

3 MILLION THE FIRST TIME 10 THE SECOND

ONLY ONCE DID HE WIN STATE VOTES

THEY NEVER FOUND ANY CHEATING ON ANY REAL SCALE OR GROUP
NO CON-VICTIONS SAVE THE RUMP HIMSELF
AND MANY FOLLOWERS WHO ON 1-6 DID TRY TO STEAL AN ELECTION
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

EVER

Rayb, are you watching the Trump rally in Charlotte? I know you wouldn't want to miss it.

https://rumble.com/v57r4oc-...-carolina-72424.html

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-24-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DID THE TIKI TORCH GUYS MARCH AGAIN ?

as I said before NO
I do NOT like lying scum
why do you want to watch him lie ?

can you ever see the rump steping down
for the good of the nation ?
[only as part of a no jail plea agreement maybe]
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVER

Without checking IDs in many states and by allowing the Harvesting of votes unverified, who really won? It's impossible to agree with you on anything concerning voting.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arizona checks ID if you vote in person. Mail-in and drop-box ballots, including the hundreds (thousands?) of boxes that were "discovered" weeks after the election, were signature verified. There are plenty of videos showing just how well that worked. They say "We counted every ballot", so nothing to see here.

Machines were hacked and connected to the internet, but that was fixed. And they pulled Ted Kennedy's car out of the river the very next day. So, stop worrying about it.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Arizona checks ID if you vote in person. Mail-in and drop-box ballots, including the hundreds (thousands?) of boxes that were "discovered" weeks after the election, were signature verified. There are plenty of videos showing just how well that worked. They say "We counted every ballot", so nothing to see here.

Machines were hacked and connected to the internet, but that was fixed. And they pulled Ted Kennedy's car out of the river the very next day. So, stop worrying about it.

the kracken who turned out to be a squid
said a lot of BS just like that
she got felony charges and may have been disbarred
and could prove NONE OF IT
NEAR 4 LONG YEARS OF THAT LIE
PROVE IT SOME WHERE ANYWHERE
SO FAR NOWHERE NO CONVICTIONS

EXCEPT THE RUMP ASSAULT ON 1-6
THAT NETS HUNDREDS IN JAILS WITH REAL CHARGES
NO LIE NO BS HEARING HELD EVEN JURY TRIALS
PRISON SENTENCES RESULT

BRAIN WORM KENNEDY ?
OR HOW IS HE HERE
YOU HIGH ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13306 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by blackrams:

Without checking IDs in many states and by allowing the Harvesting of votes unverified, who really won? It's impossible to agree with you on anything concerning voting.

Rams

RUMP LOST THE PEOPLES VOTES TWICE
once won a state rigged deal counts
then lead a revolt not a recount
treason is exactly what he and his minions wanted and did
what else is hang mike pence ?
mob rule = revolution = traitors

what if that mob had been 10k attackers
was a few k total with maybe a few hundred actual attack guys whacking cops
what if they did hang mike instead of just trying to ?
maybe a few other congress critters also
and stop the count is that treason ?
I do NOT think attempted treason is a charge and try is good as a full revolt
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

blackrams, I was going to list the same things which should be done but I wanted to hear what NewDustin had to say.

I will add "do not change the rules illegally during the election".

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 07-25-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ruling junta is in a do-or-die position. They know that if they loose this time, they loose a lot more than an election.

They are in a corner, desperate as a wounded animal. They have pulled out all of the stops. <-----<< shameless triple cliche

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams, I was going to list the same things which should be done but I wanted to hear what NewDustin had to say.

I will add that do not change the rules illegally during the election.

WHY CELEBRATE THE RUMP ELECTION GIMMICK IN 2016
WHEN HE DID SUBVERT THE WILL OF THE VOTERS

AND ENDLESSLY CRY ABOUT 2020 REAL LOST COUNT
WHEN UNABLE TO DO IT AGAIN ?

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WHY CELEBRATE THE RUMP ELECTION GIMMICK IN 2016
WHEN HE DID SUBVERT THE WILL OF THE VOTERS

AND ENDLESSLY CRY ABOUT 2020 REAL LOST COUNT
WHEN UNABLE TO DO IT AGAIN ?

by a kook with a list

I do not see this one going well

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The ruling junta is in a do-or-die position. They know that if they loose this time, they loose a lot more than an election.

They are in a corner, desperate as a wounded animal. They have pulled out all of the stops. <-----<< shameless triple cliche

MOBS BOSSES LIKE THE RUMP AND PUTIN
MOVIE CALLED THE ROARING 20'S

SOON TURNED TO THE DEPRESSING 30'S
THANKS TO 12 YEARS OF Gop SCREW UPS

gee did you think about it BEFORE POSTING THAT ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MOBS BOSSES LIKE THE RUMP AND PUTIN
MOVIE CALLED THE ROARING 20'S

SOON TURNED TO THE DEPRESSING 30'S
THANKS TO 12 YEARS OF Gop SCREW UPS

gee did you think about it BEFORE POSTING THAT ?

by a kook with a list

I do not see this one going well

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SO YOU GOT ZIP ?

BTW how about a no trump Gop

as joe quit

why not the old lying scum who was there did it poorly for the Gop goes
time for a new face new ideas with less hate and fear
less loans from putin also is a pluss

clear clean reset 1 no trump no joe
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Define controversy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That's a good point...I don't know I could provide a subjective definition for controversy. How about "without widespread claims from official campaign channels that the election was decided by fraud, or was stolen"?

I'd scrap our voting/electoral system and replace it with something that discourages combative two party elections. I think the Trump sore-loserism is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
btw who is the deep state

NAME NAMES
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Tell the media to stop showing tons of people getting caught dropping off 20 ballots with dead peoples names on them in favor of Biden as well as uncounted Republican ballots mysteriously being found in bags scattered all over the U.S.

ANYTHING like that will trigger people to form their own opinion about cheating.

I'm under the impression that these things did not happen, and that's a little vague for me to dig into. Do you have more information on this or a source?
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

502 posts
Member since Jan 2024

Originally posted by randye:
What would be required for Demorats to concede without controversy?

Et tu, quoque?

[This message has been edited by NewDustin (edited 07-26-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

502 posts
Member since Jan 2024

I will add "do not change the rules illegally during the election".

This one is a little vague, too. What rules were changed? What body found the changes to be illegal?
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
COVID restrictions.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You aren't citing Cyber Ninjas here are you? Their findings were based on not understanding the voting system they were auditing. They are demonstrably wrong. Even they say their numbers are "screwy."

If not...what are you talking about here?

Do you have a citation for this? I am not finding anything about voting machines "hacked and connected to the internet."
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Et tu, quoque?

Weird form of internalization when you believe that demonstrating the Leftist Demorats election denial behavior is an ad hominem.

Is there a Latin term for a fallacious accusation of a fallacious argument?

Glass house and tossing stones boulders syndrome maybe?

Leftists gotta Leftist

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-26-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Weird form of internalization when you believe that demonstrating the Leftist Demorats election denial behavior is an ad hominem.

Leftists gotta Leftist

Tu quoque is an argument that attacks an opponent's hypocrisy, without addresing the content of their argument. That is exactly what you did.

If you can find an example of me doing the same I'll add your bit about stones to my signature
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know I could provide a subjective definition for controversy. How about "without widespread claims from official campaign channels that the election was decided by fraud, or was stolen"?

There were claims about election processes. There was no time to go through the courts.

I'd scrap our voting/electoral system and replace it with something that discourages combative two party elections. I think the Trump sore-loserism is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.

For A Better America
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

This one is a little vague, too. What rules were changed? What body found the changes to be illegal?

State legislatures legislate voting rules. Many rule were arbitrarily changed by the executive branches and some by the judicial branch.
PFF
System Bot
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

State legislatures legislate voting rules. Many rule were arbitrarily changed by the executive branches and some by the judicial branch.

If the courts changed the rules then who determined the changes to be illegal?
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

502 posts
Member since Jan 2024

For A Better America

I think you and I share a lot of common ground on our views of the 2 party system. Are you familiar with first-past-the-post vs more proportional voting systems? There are some fantastic rabbit holes to go down. We absolutely messed some Central/South American countries up playing democracy laboratory with them, but we ended up with a large body of knowledge about how to impact faction (parties) via voting system.

[This message has been edited by NewDustin (edited 07-27-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leftists gotta Leftist

ONE MORE TIME

IN THE USA IN 2024
THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS CENTER RIGHT
THE Gop ARE RWNJ'S in the view of most euro's
the new runner is not liberal by caiforicator standards
or my standards
she and joe both are center right
all you show with your BS is how far extreme rightwing you are

the rump cult is off the scale to the very extreme right close to putin and isis
there is no need for that it is not good for anything
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray It's OK when you rant about Jeb Bush with out any evidence.
Call people racist while using the term Uncle Tom.
Repeat everything you hear off the View and have nothing to back it up except Babble.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

Ray It's OK when you rant about Jeb Bush with out any evidence.
Call people racist while using the term Uncle Tom.
Repeat everything you hear off the View and have nothing to back it up except Babble.

jeb was a scum bag land developer after govinatoring
Gop crooks never do real work
he did fix the 2000 vote and faked recount also fake disallowed many voters
the guy fixed the race in fla for is brother by cheating many ways
they had a scheme is get many demo or indy voter challenged for being a felon
set the hi-way patrol at the ghetto voting places TO REDUCE THE VOTES

leftest called people who did not fight the jim crow rules toms
you were not there then and still are on the WRONG SIDE TODAY
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ONE MORE TIME

If only that were true. If only it really was just "one more time", but as we all know, you will continue to incessantly and insanely rant your Neo-Marxist / totalitarian gibberish with ALL CAPS, incomplete sentences, misspelled and misused words and incoherent nonsense like a deranged magpie.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-28-2024).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ONE MORE TIME

IN THE USA IN 2024
THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS CENTER RIGHT
THE Gop ARE RWNJ'S in the view of most euro's
the new runner is not liberal by caiforicator standards
or my standards
she and joe both are center right
all you show with your BS is how far extreme rightwing you are

the rump cult is off the scale to the very extreme right close to putin and isis
there is no need for that it is not good for anything

Center Right? My goodness, please cut back on the meds or whatever you take before it's too late to get some common sense back.

Rams

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Center Right? My goodness, please cut back on the meds or whatever you take before it's too late to get some common sense back.

Rams

ASK OUR FOUNDER

or any other informed euro
one could even google it
but many are scared of real info

I do not make up BS like many on the extreme right do here regularly

you are not very well informed about the world

the Atlantic
'' This small-c conservative Democratic Party is the product of at least three converging currents.
One is that the party has achieved many of its biggest goals in recent years,
and has now shifted toward defending and consolidating those victories.
Second, the changing demographics of the parties
mean that some of the Democratic Party’s most powerful backers are the winners of society as it exists now
. Why would they want transformative change?
Third, and relatedly, the Trump-era Republican Party has abandoned much of the party’s old orthodoxy
in favor of radicalism on domestic and foreign affairs. ''

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the courts changed the rules then who determined the changes to be illegal?

All that believe law matters. The legislature sets law.

Some election laws were changed by Governors, some by election officials.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock