Started on: 07-26-2024 11:46 AM
Replies: 58 (591 views)
Last post by: ray b on 09-16-2024 11:36 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://ij.org/report/policing-for-profit-3/

GO TO AN AIRPORT CARRY CASH ?

THE PIG IS ALLOWED TO STEAL YOUR MONEY

BURDEN IS ON YOU TO PROVE INNOCENTS OF YOUR MONEY
IN COURT AFTER YEARS OF bs HEARINGS AND DELAYS

DRIVE ACROSS TOWN OR THE NATION WITH CASH

THE PIG NEEDS NO PROOF
HAS TO HAVE NO EVIDENCE
CAN KEEP YOUR FUNDS FOREVER
IT WILL COST YOUR FAR TOO MUCH TO FIGHT

O and they can't be sued for violation of your rights for do it
or most other crimes call immunity from knowing the law

NOTE KNOWING THE LAW IS PART OF THEIR JOB

BUT OF COURSE YOU DO NOT EVER GET THE SAME BREAK
AS IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS ONLY A PIG EXCUSE NOT A CITIZENS

THAT IS WRONG AND NEED CHANGE
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or you could just use the real market value of your property to get a loan.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Or you could just use the real market value of your property to get a loan.

AFTER THE FAKE CHECK SCAM

many citizen demand cash to buy a car boat gun ect

the simple act of moving the cash allows the PIG to STEAL IT
NO EVIDENCE NO PROOF NO HISTORY OF CRIME OR ANY REAL THING REQUIRED
JUST PIG SEES MONEY
HE GRABS IT
IT IS GONE
LEGAL UNDER CURRENT LAWS

CAN TAKE YEARS AND BIG BUCKS TO FIGHT THE PIG

AND THE POLICE DEPT KEEPS THE MONEY FOR WHAT EVER THEY WANT
SUPER BOWL TICKETS SURE HAD DONE THAT!
ESPRESSO MACHINE OR FROZEN DAIQUIRI DID THAT TOO
TANKS SURE LOTS OF THEM
WHY COPS NEED A TANK ?

THAT BS IS NOT JUST THE RUMP

AND I THINK IT SHOULD BE NONE
NOT ALL
ARE EVER IMMUNE FROM ANY LAW
ESP THE RUMP
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been a very outspoken opponent of Civil Asset Forfeiture for decades. I have even started threads about it here, in the past.

You are never sincere about any position. You only pretend to care when it affects you personally.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have been a very outspoken opponent of Civil Asset Forfeiture for decades. I have even started threads about it here, in the past.

You are never sincere about any position. You only pretend to care when it affects you personally.

SORRY NO MONEY GRAB FROM ME
OR FRIENDS OR FAMILY

THAT ODD CON-CEPT JUSTICE ONLY
LIMITING THE WRONG ACTS OF GOV ESP THE PIGS

SO WRONG AS USUAL

AND ONE SINGLE AREA THE FEDS ARE AS BAD AS LOCALS
STEALING MONEY FROM TRAVERS
AND CON-SPIRE FED AND LOCALS TO STEAL MORE OFTEN
AND MAKE IT HARDER TO RECOVER

I THINK MINIMUM THERE NEEDS TO BE A CLEAR CRIME
NO MAYBE NO WE THINK IT COULD JUST CLEAR PROOF
OF A CRIME

SO

CRIME CONVICT THEN GRAB PROVEN PROCEEDS

ONLY AFTER CONVICTION
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13304 posts
Member since Jan 2001
GEE

EVER THINK THIS BS IS RACE BASED

and clearly happens to the poor guy
far more often then the 1%

but randye will claim no bias
police never randomly kill blacks

or steal their money
so must be fake
jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 Polk County deputies arrested for evidence tampering by Sheriff Judd. Honest people do the right thing. Ray do you know what honesty is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJ4GoXk6qw

[This message has been edited by jdv (edited 07-26-2024).]

gtjoe

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think most people would agree that civil asset forfeiture is BS In my opinion its patently unconstitutional, and I think most people would agree that seizing someone's assets without due process and making them prove that the assets were obtained legally to have them returned is not the way things are supposed to be.

Im not sure the posts in this thread are the best approach to rally support to the cause though.
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My post was to show that some officers do the right thing. Sheriff Judd had three of his officer's arrested and the money returned to the owner.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

https://ij.org/report/policing-for-profit-3/

GO TO AN AIRPORT CARRY CASH ?

BURDEN IS ON YOU TO PROVE INNOCENTS OF YOUR MONEY
IN COURT AFTER YEARS OF bs HEARINGS AND DELAYS

DRIVE ACROSS TOWN OR THE NATION WITH CASH

THE PIG NEEDS NO PROOF
HAS TO HAVE NO EVIDENCE
CAN KEEP YOUR FUNDS FOREVER
IT WILL COST YOUR FAR TOO MUCH TO FIGHT

O and they can't be sued for violation of your rights for do it
or most other crimes call immunity from knowing the law

NOTE KNOWING THE LAW IS PART OF THEIR JOB

BUT OF COURSE YOU DO NOT EVER GET THE SAME BREAK
AS IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS ONLY A PIG EXCUSE NOT A CITIZENS

THAT IS WRONG AND NEED CHANGE

Every once in a while, I come back in here... and then I see stuff like this.

I don't even know, or perhaps I don't even have the patience to read this stuff. I really don't want to be mean Ray, but what is all of this? You've got 4 posts in this same thread... something about police officers. Everything you've written above is basically almost in prose... as if you're writing a poem that neither rhymes, or even makes sense. Most of it is in all caps, so the assumption is that you're yelling.

Again, I'm really not trying to be an ******* here... but I can't read this stuff. It's like you're extremely high, very angry, open up your browser and create a new thread, and then as thoughts come to you... you randomly compose the leading thought into a single one-line quasi sentence... with the second long notionally tied to the second.

When I've had a large break from this sub-forum, I realize how absurd it is.

From my perspective... you have Republicans discussing policy, with a couple of people popping in to post memes, and then on the left you have:

- Ray ... randomly screaming gibberish.
- Fred ... arguing about literally everything, making up a new fake middle-class background for each new account
- Patrick ... wildly offended by everyone about everything, but never participates in the debates
- BDubs ... pearl clutching and buying into the hysteronic narrative that the left is pushing.

I literally just wasted 20 minutes in just the politics section alone. I'll be dead in 40 years... if I'm lucky (meaning I live to 86)... what will I have thought of my time wasted in P&R?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

From my perspective... you have Republicans discussing policy, with a couple of people popping in to post memes, and then on the left you have:

- Fred ... arguing about literally everything, making up a new fake middle-class background for each new account
- Patrick ... wildly offended by everyone about everything, but never participates in the debates
- BDubs ... pearl clutching and buying into the hysteronic narrative that the left is pushing.

I literally just wasted 20 minutes in just the politics section alone. I'll be dead in 40 years... if I'm lucky (meaning I live to 86)... what will I have thought of my time wasted in P&R?

Take a look at cliffw's post here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...HTML/001164.html#p29

Cliff linked to a thread that he started back in 2013: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/101218.html

Look through the thread. Though the content is good, focus on the discussion. This is what PFF/TOT used to be.

It was not "my team beat your team". It was friends sharing ideas. I know one guys say it never happened, but here is a good example.
Troublemakers were banned, all ideas were given consideration. Nobody was trying to prove anything.

Just a civil conversation between friends. An afternoon (actually a decade) at the corner tavern.

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Every once in a while, I come back in here... and then I see stuff like this.

I don't even know, or perhaps I don't even have the patience to read this stuff. I really don't want to be mean Ray, but what is all of this? You've got 4 posts in this same thread... something about police officers. Everything you've written above is basically almost in prose... as if you're writing a poem that neither rhymes, or even makes sense. Most of it is in all caps, so the assumption is that you're yelling.

Again, I'm really not trying to be an ******* here... but I can't read this stuff. It's like you're extremely high, very angry, open up your browser and create a new thread, and then as thoughts come to you... you randomly compose the leading thought into a single one-line quasi sentence... with the second long notionally tied to the second.

SO YOU ARE FINE WITH THE POLICE OR GOV- MAN STEALING YOUR MONEY ON A WHIM ?

and you can never even sue the man just because he is a fed or even a fake fed deputy with out a official position or pay ?

btw the court said the rump also is immune from the laws
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13304 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Take a look at cliffw's post here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...HTML/001164.html#p29

Cliff linked to a thread that he started back in 2013: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/101218.html

Look through the thread. Though the content is good, focus on the discussion. This is what PFF/TOT used to be.

It was not "my team beat your team". It was friends sharing ideas. I know one guys say it never happened, but here is a good example.
Troublemakers were banned, all ideas were given consideration. Nobody was trying to prove anything.

Just a civil conversation between friends. An afternoon (actually a decade) at the corner tavern.

they are fine until one fact checks the lying leaders
they want to call that hate
we see that as facts and truth NOT hate
and see their hate for the facts and truth as a problem
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SO YOU ARE FINE WITH THE POLICE OR GOV- MAN STEALING YOUR MONEY ON A WHIM ?

and you can never even sue the man just because he is a fed or even a fake fed deputy with out a official position or pay ?

btw the court said the rump also is immune from the laws

It's like what I said didn't even process in your brain.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's like what I said didn't even process in your brain.

read it a bunch of BS without a point
you do not like the message so criticize style and spelling ?

why your cult values lies I just donot even try to understand
lies have no value or use

fact is police steal with out recourse
as long as the proper procedures are followed
most times it cost more then value stolen to fight
you are in favor of that system ?
and it is now stretched to cover a RUMP
IT NEEDS DESTRUCTION NOT REVISION
AND PENALTY IF ABUSED NOT IMMUNITY FROM ALL PENALTY
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am afraid to tell Ray that most people, including the majority of conservatives, are against civil asset forfeiture. If he realizes conservatives want to do away with it, he might have a stroke or decide he is now for it.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

I am afraid to tell Ray that most people, including the majority of conservatives, are against civil asset forfeiture. If he realizes conservatives want to do away with it, he might have a stroke or decide he is now for it.

And this is the shocking part... why didn't Ray just say, "Hey guys, curious what you guys think about civil asset forfeiture? Do you support it, or are you against it?"

... I could easily have had a conversation. Instead I get a rant about police. I'm amazing you could stick with it to pin-point what he was saying.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 07-29-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And if Ray cares... I am totally against Civil Asset Forfeiture. I think most people are... it's legalized theft. I think the police should have the right to "freeze" assets... such as in the case of major drug busts, etc... so that it can prevent the further flow of narcotics. But they should only be able to "take" money after a solid conviction and if / when it's proven that the money came as a result of nefarious activity. The money should also not go to the police departments, but instead to something else that's outside the purview of those who are passing the laws / who would otherwise encourage forfeiture.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
two parts both reinforce each other

by law ? they are entitled to take your property ?
NO the courts just made up a rule with no law behind it
they supposed to have a suspicion but many times do not

you can't sue them they are immune long before the rump ruling
if they are a fed or deputy to a fed they are totally immune
from following the law or even knowing the law

that is two WRONG THINGS
BOTH NEED FIXING
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When was the last time rayb made a positive post? A post that wasn't whining about something?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-30-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

two parts both reinforce each other

by law ? they are entitled to take your property ?
NO the courts just made up a rule with no law behind it
they supposed to have a suspicion but many times do not

you can't sue them they are immune long before the rump ruling
if they are a fed or deputy to a fed they are totally immune
from following the law or even knowing the law

that is two WRONG THINGS
BOTH NEED FIXING

What "rump ruling" are you referring to that allows the police to confiscate property through civil foreiture?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What "rump ruling" are you referring to that allows the police to confiscate property through civil foreiture?

In 2016, when Trump was campaigning, there was a video where he was talking to a sheriff (I don't remember who). The sheriff was talking about confiscating property from suspected drug dealers.

I posted about it, at the time. It was one of the things that worried me about Trump. Basically, Trump agreed but later admitted that he misunderstood.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOU FAIL AT ONE THEN TWO

THE RUMP RULING WAS THE RECENT COURT IMMUNITY RULING

FIRST THE PIG STEALS

THEN YOU CAN'T SUE THE FED PIG EVEN IF A DEPUTY [LOCAL COP]
FOR THE NO EVIDENCE NO CAUSE STEALING
OR THE COSTS TO FIGHT IT TO RECOVER YOUR FUNDS
BECAUSE THE PIG IS IMMUNE

NO PIG SHOULD EVER BE IMMUNE FROM OUR LAWS
AND NOT JUST ON THAT MONEY STEALING
CURRENTLY THEY ARE ALMOST IMMUNE FROM ALL LAWS

AND THAT INC THE HEAD PIG THE RUMP
AND ALL HIS MINIONS
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO *** [offensive term for LEO] SHOULD EVER BE IMMUNE FROM OUR LAWS

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YOU FAIL AT ONE THEN TWO

THE RUMP RULING WAS THE RECENT COURT IMMUNITY RULING

FIRST THE PIG STEALS

THEN YOU CAN'T SUE THE FED PIG EVEN IF A DEPUTY [LOCAL COP]
FOR THE NO EVIDENCE NO CAUSE STEALING
OR THE COSTS TO FIGHT IT TO RECOVER YOUR FUNDS
BECAUSE THE PIG IS IMMUNE

NO PIG SHOULD EVER BE IMMUNE FROM OUR LAWS
AND NOT JUST ON THAT MONEY STEALING
CURRENTLY THEY ARE ALMOST IMMUNE FROM ALL LAWS

AND THAT INC THE HEAD PIG THE RUMP
AND ALL HIS MINIONS

I was going to respond to this, and try to work through all of this, and then it occurred to me... what really would I get out of trying to have a conversation here?

You and I have a much better conversation when we talk about Formula-1. You get too emotional about politics and everything is a yell or a scream. Ray, I hope we can have a beer one day... I really do. I think we'd probably get along just fine... you and me, a pair of fish fries and some beers at Espanola Way in Miami... and a couple of Fieros.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2024 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...THE RUMP AND ALL HIS MINIONS...

...ATTACK THE DEEP STATE

Coming soon to an alternate reality near you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-31-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2024 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
...ATTACK THE DEEP STATE

Coming soon to an alternate reality near you.

Haha... AI sure did a number on some of those minions!
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2024 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THE DEEP STATE IS A MYTH

the Gop do love myth and fables

which minion are you randye ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2024 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE DEEP STATE IS A MYTH

Only because the "deep state" is now simply the state.

Just as communist revolutionaries begat oligarchs.

Just as rayb is now an establishment tool.

I always have fun explaining to guys who buy a new Harley, then start calling themselves Bikers.
"When the cops stop traffic for your group ride, you ain't a rebel."
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2024 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only because the "deep state" is now simply the state.

Just as communist revolutionaries begat oligarchs.

Just as rayb is now an establishment tool.

I always have fun explaining to guys who buy a new Harley, then start calling themselves Bikers.
"When the cops stop traffic for your group ride, you ain't a rebel."

LONG AGO i KNEW AN ANGEL
why he was lost in miami I have no idea
was wearing colors [they kill nonmembers for that]
so very brave or very stupid or likely in the angels
his major thing was starting wars with local clubs
also was a very bike gang thing to do
why I have no idea
but was without a bike
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2024 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LONG AGO i KNEW AN ANGEL
why he was lost in miami I have no idea
was wearing colors [they kill nonmembers for that]
so very brave or very stupid or likely in the angels
his major thing was starting wars with local clubs
also was a very bike gang thing to do
why I have no idea
but was without a bike

You are so full of crap.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2024 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are so full of crap.

you were here back then spring 69 ?

why run off on subjects you can't have a clue about ?

and like your idol idiot babel lies you know nothing about

his name was kim and was a skinny 6'6''

most other bikers I knew were local clubs
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2024 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are so full of crap.

I HAVE HAD AN INTERESTING LIFE

sorry you feel so negative about yours
being afraid of everything does that
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2024 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are a character in a Thurber short story.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are a character in a Thurber short story.

no hunter s thompson or a song by jimmy buffet

tommy can you hear me
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-06-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye
you know where to put the cork
PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2024 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow rayb finally had a post where he didn’t use the words “rump” “rwnj” or use any caps…..lol
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2024 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff linked to a thread that he started back in 2013: For A Better America

Willie, did you "focus on the discussion"? I think not. You only see what you want to see. I'm glad you linked to that thread. The usual suspects favorite whipping boy was still a member here at that time.

"Just a civil conversation between friends." Yeah, right.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OVER HEARD AT OUR LOCAL BAR

it is good to be surrounded by men in government uniforms
armed with machine guns all looking outward into the darkness
just as you have paid then to do while the boat is loaded

years earlier we had to explain the effects of the white power
that bill chaine got on his hands and made them numb
were proof that the CIA was smuggling coke in the iran/contra scam
bill was a master air frame maintenance foreman hired by the CIA TO FIX SHOT UP PLANES
MANY MONTHS BEFORE IT HIT THE NEWS
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock