Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  The Kamala Harris Fan Club (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Kamala Harris Fan Club by williegoat
Started on: 07-28-2024 10:39 AM
Replies: 495 (4633 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 09-26-2024 08:49 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2024 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I suspect the early adoption of hybrid and/or electric vehicles in Vancouver BC is due to the fact that Vancouver historically has the highest gasoline prices in all of North America (whereas electricity is relatively inexpensive here due to hydro-electric production in this province).

That makes sense to me. Economics often drive our decisions. While not a fan of EVs, I do see them as an economic alternative if the grid will handle the load. It's pretty obvious the grid in several of our regions can't support the load needed by their customers so, an EV in those areas would seem to me to be a bad decision.
What I do know (from reports) is that they are very mileage restricted and won't pull a trailer load very far. Those two things rule out an EV for me.

Rams

IP: Logged
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2024 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

What I do know (from reports) is that they are very mileage restricted and won't pull a trailer load very far.

While I don't particularly care for EVs myself, they probably work out quite well for the majority of city dwellers who seldom if ever pull a trailer.

I forget what the high performance Teslas are called, but I've lost track of how many times one has pulled up beside me on the freeway while I've been driving my Subie WRX STi, and tried to goad me into "racing" them. Forty Fifty years ago (I forgot how old I was!), I probably would've taken the challenge... but I'm no longer willing to risk the possible long-term negative consequences for a few seconds worth of adrenalin rush.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 08-25-2024).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While I don't particularly care for EVs myself, they probably work out quite well for the majority of city dwellers who seldom if ever pull a trailer.

You mean those city dwellers who ask people with a truck to help them move ? I can pull a trailer with my Wife's car.

Full disclosure. I have an EV. A golf cart, which is limited in usability.

I forget what the high performance Teslas are called, but I've lost track of how many times one has pulled up beside me on the freeway while I've been driving my Subie WRX STi, and tried to goad me into "racing" them. Forty Fifty years ago (I forgot how old I was!), I probably would've taken the challenge... but I'm no longer willing to risk the possible long-term negative consequences for a few seconds worth of adrenalin rush.

You must have seniorism. That or oldheimers.

If Little Tommy Tesla wants to race, goad him into a rally course race. (I thought you have done rallies.) Or tell Little Tommy that the race is for 400 miles.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Subaru is incredibly quick, for sure.

I'm glad you show restraint when goaded to race, because it's the mature thing to do.

The decision likely saved you some embarrassment as well, because the Tesla Model S is stupid, stupid fast.

Edit to add...

I found a video, the subie is built to the gills, don't know about the Tesla, but it is a Model S Plaid....
Watch how fast the speedo readout winds up!

Hokley smoklies!

https://youtu.be/TJ9HtpIPUrk?si=nbxmqyoebDntGuBa

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-26-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Why are we not still energy independent under Biden ?

Because Oil companies are taking money out as profits instead of reinvesting in greater production/refinery capacity. They are cutting production even as demand rises.

https://www.reuters.com/bus...eia-says-2024-07-09/

What do YOU think the reason is?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-26-2024).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You must have seniorism. That or oldheimers.

It's called wisdom.

If Little Tommy Tesla wants to race, goad him into a rally course race. (I thought you have done rallies.)

Many people act on impulse, and are incapable of planning down the road (so to speak). Arranging to attend an upcoming autocross is of no interest to anyone who lives for immediate gratification.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why are we not still energy independent under Biden ?

Originally posted by BingB:
Because Oil companies are taking money out as profits instead of reinvesting in greater production/refinery capacity. They are cutting production even as demand rises.

Do you even have a clue ... no, you don't. When was the last refinery built ?

Demand has not outpaced production. Why increase output ? Have you ever heard of supply and demand ? One thing which will decrease output is an unfriendly administration. What makes it to the refinery is not the flip of a switch.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I'm glad you show restraint when goaded to race, because it's the mature thing to do.

The decision likely saved you some embarrassment as well, because the Tesla Model S is stupid, stupid fast.

Yes, I'm very aware of how fast those Model S Teslas are. I'm both old and wise.

I found a video, the subie is built to the gills, don't know about the Tesla, but it is a Model S Plaid.... Watch how fast the speedo readout winds up!

Just before the video starts, there's a flash of a thumbnail image of the people who produced the video. I recognized the building in the background, as it's in downtown Vancouver. No surprise I suppose, as Vancouver is crawling with Teslas as well as Subarus. I was trying to determine where this racing was taking place, but they've purposely blurred out the identifying road signs. I'd like to avoid where these idiots are racing and going over 160 MPH.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had someone blow by me on then interstate Sunday morning doing well over 100.
I was running with traffic doing 80 and the pressure wave off of his car rocked my Fiero.
People have no sense.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What do YOU think the reason is?

Has the U.S. lost oil l refining capacity ?

Why yes, yes they have.

According to the Energy Information Administration (EIA), at the beginning of the pandemic U.S. refiners had 19.0 million barrels per day (BPD) of operable refining capacity (Source). This was the highest number ever reported by the EIA.

By December 2021, that number had fallen to 17.9 million BPD — a loss of 1.1 million BPD of capacity in less than two years.

Here is the thing many do not understand about refining. It is a boom and bust business, and these refiners do not have crystal balls. It is widely reported when they make huge profits, but they also regularly endure huge losses.

U.S. energy policy has been clear about the intent to phase out fossil fuels. If you are a refiner forecasting billions in losses — and you require massive investments in order to keep your refinery operating safely and in compliance with the laws — you may very well simply make the decision to close down.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2024 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Has the U.S. lost oil l refining capacity ?

Why yes, yes they have.

According to the Energy Information Administration (EIA), at the beginning of the pandemic U.S. refiners had 19.0 million barrels per day (BPD) of operable refining capacity (Source). This was the highest number ever reported by the EIA.

By December 2021, that number had fallen to 17.9 million BPD — a loss of 1.1 million BPD of capacity in less than two years.

Here is the thing many do not understand about refining. It is a boom and bust business, and these refiners do not have crystal balls. It is widely reported when they make huge profits, but they also regularly endure huge losses.

U.S. energy policy has been clear about the intent to phase out fossil fuels. If you are a refiner forecasting billions in losses — and you require massive investments in order to keep your refinery operating safely and in compliance with the laws — you may very well simply make the decision to close down.

This is exactly what I have been trying to tell everyone here.

The shortage is caused by a decision made by the oil companies. Not by any policy enacted by the Biden administration. Despite the rhetoric about how it is impossible to switch over to renewable energy the oil companies are the biggest experts and they see that clean renewable energy is the future. It does not matter who is President. It is coming. People want clean renewable energy. So oil companies are not investing in increasing refining capacity.

PFF
System Bot
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

People want cheap energy and food. No one wants an electric car. They can't give them away for cost on dealership lots.

Jest so we're on the same page, please define "energy".

"No one wants an electric car" ? why are so many on the road ?

Where are the dealers that are giving away EVs at cost? Defiantly not around here.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Yellow-88:
Jest so we're on the same page, please define "energy".

Electricity, fuel. Is there any other kind which costs money ?

"No one wants an electric car" ? why are so many on the road ?

According to an Experian Automotive Market Trends report from the fourth quarter of 2023, there were about 3.3 million electric cars on the road in the U.S. This number is up from 2 million electric vehicles in 2022 and 1.3 million in 2021. While EVs are gaining traction, they are still a long way from catching up to gas-powered vehicles, which make up the remaining 288.5 million cars currently in operation.

It seems like no one. Perhaps "very few" would have been a better way to phrase it. 2 million electric vehicles in 2022 and 1.3 million in 2021 on the road.. While EVs are gaining traction, they are still a long way from catching up to gas-powered vehicles, which make up the remaining 288.5 million cars currently in operation. I do not see many on the road and I am living in San Antonio. 1 1/2 million people.

Where are the dealers that are giving away EVs at cost? Defiantly not around here.

Not here either.

EV inventories have increased by 506% from a year ago, with EVs sitting on lots for longer, according to CarGurus’ October report, released this month. EVs sit on the market an average 82 days versus 64 days for gas-powered vehicles, it said. In response to slowing demand, automakers like Ford and GM are cutting production.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still no policies or anything of substance posted on Kamalala-ding-dong's campaign web site.

https://kamalaharris.com/
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to be clear, Fuel is not energy.

Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellow-88

818 posts
Member since Feb 2005
On the electric car subject. EVs will probably never replace all fossil fuel powered cars simply because they are so well ingrained in our culture. The free market will establish the EV to Gas ratio. We know that EVs are dramatically more efficient than even the cutting edge "new tech" gas engines. EVs will become mainstream just like refrigerators replaced ice boxes.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2024 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing says "I'm a capable woman candidate and ready to be leader of the free world" quite like doing a prerecorded, edited, interview, getting the questions beforehand and bringing a "man" along to "help"....and failing

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's amazing that in this day and age, there are still male chauvinist pigs around.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the electric car subject. EVs will probably never replace all fossil fuel powered cars simply because they are so well ingrained in our culture. The free market will establish the EV to Gas ratio. We know that EVs are dramatically more efficient than even the cutting edge "new tech" gas engines. EVs will become mainstream just like refrigerators replaced ice boxes.

I believe for the most part you're correct but, I don't agree with the reason although, that may be applicable to some. I believe the fossil fuel powered vehicles will be around for a very long time due to it being more capable of doing certain things than the current EVs. Future tech may change that but, as I has said many times, the restrictions on distances that can be traveled and the inability of being able to handle/tow larger loads will keep fossil fuel vehicle in many applications. For the average city dwellers (where the grid will support it) an EV may be much more practical. My own wife is interested in a hybrid but none fits her needs, she might go with an EV someday if she can find one that will travel at least 400 miles on a single charge and handle 500 to 1,000 lbs. of cargo. Nothing out there I can use, my loads tend to be quite a bit over the 1K barrier.

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

WHAT NO STEALING CHEATING ON BIZ DEALS AND FED AND STATE TAXES ?
NO RAPES ? NO P**N STARS NO CHEATING CHARITY'S NO FAKE SCHOOLS ?

AMATEUR
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I believe for the most part you're correct but, I don't agree with the reason although, that may be applicable to some. I believe the fossil fuel powered vehicles will be around for a very long time due to it being more capable of doing certain things than the current EVs. Future tech may change that but, as I has said many times, the restrictions on distances that can be traveled and the inability of being able to handle/tow larger loads will keep fossil fuel vehicle in many applications. For the average city dwellers (where the grid will support it) an EV may be much more practical. My own wife is interested in a hybrid but none fits her needs, she might go with an EV someday if she can find one that will travel at least 400 miles on a single charge and handle 500 to 1,000 lbs. of cargo. Nothing out there I can use, my loads tend to be quite a bit over the 1K barrier.

RENT A CAR FOR TRIPS
i DO FOR MOST LONG TRIPS ANYWAY
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just before the video starts, there's a flash of a thumbnail image of the people who produced the video. I recognized the building in the background, as it's in downtown Vancouver. No surprise I suppose, as Vancouver is crawling with Teslas as well as Subarus. I was trying to determine where this racing was taking place, but they've purposely blurred out the identifying road signs. I'd like to avoid where these idiots are racing and going over 160 MPH.

It would be hypocritical for me to deride these people since I've done similarly stupid things as a teenager... though I never went over 125mph, if that makes absolutely any difference at all (because my car couldn't). But the danger to others is still there. People like to say that "age" is what makes a person wiser... but this isn't the case. It's life experiences. All the big changes for me in life are as a direct result of my experiences in life. For me, the deciding factor in not wanting to drive like a psychopath was when my daughter was born (when I was 25 I guess?). It brings in a whole new perspective on life where you realize there's more important things than "you." To that point (at least for me), I realized that my actions could have adverse reactions to others... and my failures, could also lead to others experiencing failure.

It certainly doesn't absolve me of my poor behavior as a young adult, I'm just glad I made it out without causing death or destruction to others or myself.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

WHAT NO STEALING CHEATING ON BIZ DEALS AND FED AND STATE TAXES ?
NO RAPES ? NO P**N STARS NO CHEATING CHARITY'S NO FAKE SCHOOLS ?

AMATEUR

The oligarchy needs an obedient stooge, not a troublemaker. The stealing, cheating, etc is their job. They don't need competition.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by williegoat:

The oligarchy needs an obedient stooge, not a troublemaker. The stealing, cheating, etc is their job. They don't need competition.

They learned a lesson with Joe Biden.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just to be clear, Fuel is not energy.

Electricity is energy.
Fuel is matter.

Technically you are correct.

Perhaps you are splitting hairs, as I'm fairly certain you understood the point being made.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

19001 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by ray b:

(snip)

i DO FOR MOST LONG TRIPS ANYWAY

I figured you just took more acid.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kamalala-ding-dong tried to change the debate rules. ABC rejected her changes. The debate will proceed with the original rules agreed to by Trump and Biden.

It is rather telling that Harris demanded that the same debate happen that Trump and Biden agreed upon only with her in place of Biden. She publicly mocks Trump for not immediately accepting her substitution. Then she tries to change the rules.

https://www.westernjournal....-even-harder-harris/

Is Harris going to have her VP as her emotional support animal during the debate like she did during her CNN interview?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony West...

Watch this spot.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2024 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony West...

Watch this spot.

If she is taking his advice this is proof she is no socialist.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony West...

Watch this spot.

Two opinion pieces:

https://prospect.org/power/...y-tony-west-matters/

https://nypost.com/2024/08/...-groups-and-lawyers/

Stay tuned boys and girls and non-gender-specific Leftists wearing lipstick...

...the best is yet to come.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://gatewayhispanic.com...sidential-elections/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-07-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brought to you by the Biden Crime family, and the Harris crime family.

Hey, ya gots to stick together with yo buds, fight?

https://www.city-journal.or...c-in-colorado?skip=1
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brought to you by the Biden Crime family, and the Harris crime family.

Hey, ya gots to stick together with yo buds, fight?

https://www.city-journal.or...c-in-colorado?skip=1

Still no proof that the crime rate among immigrants is any higher than among US citizens.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Democrat leaves the party...

Former Democrat turns Republican: Kamala Harris 'did nothing to change the schools' in California

https://www.foxnews.com/med...e-schools-california
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still no proof that the crime rate among immigrants is any higher than among US citizens.

What we have here folks is an example of ....leftoid lunacy. Also stupidity.

Tell us BingBung, what was the rate of immigrant crime before the illegal alien invasion began ? Are you really going to proclaim your supposed mental superiority by trying to dupe us into playing the "shell game" ?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.Kamala loses New York, Pennsylvania, Michigan !
Dempartie strategists are disappointed with the imported voters, who overwhelmingly endorsed Trump to protect their Constitutional Rights, that they have trekked so far to attain.
' Don't tread on me ! ' Ten million plus new Continental Militia, to preserve and protect the Founding Documents, the ideology of freedom, in the 21st century.
' President D.J.Trump has my back, I have his ! '
Forward, into the future, the planet freed from communist slavery, the liars and frauds expelled into the wilderness, forever.
Kamala begins her lectures tour, a former veep extolling the virtues of marxist theology, that no-one will pay for,
' Flog Climate Change Catastrophe, Kamala, it's worked out swell for me ! ' ~ Al Gore

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-08-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock