Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  The Kamala Harris Fan Club (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Kamala Harris Fan Club by williegoat
Started on: 07-28-2024 10:39 AM
Replies: 495 (4633 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 09-26-2024 08:49 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2024 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is Tim Walz America:

IP: Logged
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2024 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

This is Tim Walz America:

Just comply with police orders and no one gets hurt.

That advice applies to white people also, doesn't it?

The city, like many during the Trump administration, was racked with violence. Police were under fire. The curfew was 100% legal.

Thank god we are not seeing those levels of violence since Biden took office.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2024 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Yellow-88:

Neither party has "turned into a cult". One party has been infiltrated by a cult. Any "party" or like minded group can be thought of as "cult like".

MAGA is a closed minded group that has almost nothing in common with Republican party principals. MAGA members have publicly violated their oath of office. Their leader blatantly lies publicly and has been indicted on multiple felonies and convicted on one. The MAGA influenced Supreme Court has given him immunity from criminal prosecution. The foundation is set for complete collapse of the Republic.

OK, now use that same thought process/attitude to critique the Democratic Party. Closed minded? Many Dems are just as set in what they believe and listen to and want to take the whole party further left. Tell me some Dems haven't violated their oaths............. Tell me how some have become enriched, Pelosi and Biden are excellent examples. That doesn't mean some Republicans haven't also enriched their pocketbooks either. Liars, both sides have some of those. Although Harris is now attempting to completely seem moderate versus WOKE. Felonies, well we'll see how those end up after appeals but, you are correct that there have been convictions. SCOTUS? Come on man, get serious. Now the Dems (or at least some of them) want to change the rules so the court leans left. I'll agree that the foundation is being severely stressed. How many policies has VP Harris and the Dems now reversed their positions, Tips? Illegal Immigration? Inflation? And the list goes on....................... Say and promise anything to get and stay in power. The lack of integrity is complete within the Dem leadership.

Edited: This discussion is more about personalities versus what it should be about, Policies.................. I can safely say that my life (and those of the majority of people I know) in general and specifically financially was better under the DJT administration. Most of the Dem voters I know are not really fans of VP Harris but, they are DJT haters. This should be about policies, not personalities. I don't have to like the person I vote for, I need to agree with the policies.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-14-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bisbee Mines AZ.
NYT takes a page from Alinsky, projection, page 2.

If, it is true that NYT marxist pretend journalists can read President D.J.Trump's mind, and intimately knows how he feels, then maybe, they should have warned him in '15.
Pre-emptively avoiding the imminent civil war of '25-27, the mass internment of the Counter Constitutionals, illegals, invaders, ccp soldiers, wanna-bee Indians, frauds, fakes, actors, thieves, ex-cons, radicals, helter-skelters, all the zombies, Nazi-Hamas sympathizers, the drugged, the doped, the nutters, the kooks and their fake leader, Bernie.
Millions rounded up, crime falls to zero, making America greater, again, peace throughout the World, prosperity and wealth for all the law abiding citizens, all good.
Cheap, menial, hard labor, breaking big rocks into small rocks, for seven years, building the wall, rehabilitated, a Citizen's Passport, an American Diploma, a Civilian Permit, earned to allow entrance to the heartland of America,
' Sure, you can come in, but first, please answer these skill testing questions ! '
Who ?
What ?
Where ?
Why ?
When ?
Women ?
Millions inside the perimeter fences of the Arizona Limestone Quarry Zones, all working together to build the wall, getting clean, doped no more, working out in the crushers, conveyors, blasting sites, drillers, millions of yards of limestone, pulverized to a fine flour consistency, to build the wall, a project the scale of the Great Pyramids, a National defense initiative, mandated by Congress.
Billions in funding, through the Department of Defense, the detained watered, fed, washed, medicine, housed, heated, cooled, entertained, all in a contained zone of quarantine, to protect the heartland from the plague carriers, their contagious communist theology.
Protesting for Nazi-Hamas on Monday, like, blocking the Golden Gate Bridge, picking up the shovel on Thursday, happy to be working their way into America, out in '33.
[ /maps/place/Bisbee+mines/@31.4343109,-109.910252 ]
Yeah, it's a Utopian future, a dream-state, a Constitutional Republic, a lawful society of law-abiding citizens, living the dream of the Founder's making, all good.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

OK, now use that same thought process/attitude to critique the Democratic Party. Closed minded? Many Dems are just as set in what they believe and listen to and want to take the whole party further left. Tell me some Dems haven't violated their oaths............. Tell me how some have become enriched, Pelosi and Biden are excellent examples. That doesn't mean some Republicans haven't also enriched their pocketbooks either. Liars, both sides have some of those. Although Harris is now attempting to completely seem moderate versus WOKE. Felonies, well we'll see how those end up after appeals but, you are correct that there have been convictions. SCOTUS? Come on man, get serious. Now the Dems (or at least some of them) want to change the rules so the court leans left. I'll agree that the foundation is being severely stressed. How many policies has VP Harris and the Dems now reversed their positions, Tips? Illegal Immigration? Inflation? And the list goes on....................... Say and promise anything to get and stay in power. The lack of integrity is complete within the Dem leadership.

Edited: This discussion is more about personalities versus what it should be about, Policies.................. I can safely say that my life (and those of the majority of people I know) in general and specifically financially was better under the DJT administration. Most of the Dem voters I know are not really fans of VP Harris but, they are DJT haters. This should be about policies, not personalities. I don't have to like the person I vote for, I need to agree with the policies.

Rams

Here's where we are...

If we can believe that a Democrat president often picks someone who is "lesser" than they are to be their running mate, for the sole purpose of not being upstaged... then we can hypothesize the following:

Obama > Biden
Biden > Kamala
Kamala > Walz

So we have essentially a presidential campaign on the left that is literally a third-string... who, as Bill Parcells and Coach Sparano would tell me in the break room... "Todd, you're our 4th string Quarterback, if Pat White gets hurt... we're sending you out." For the record... the Dolphins never called me down from my photography perch. Pat White got knocked out, and we ran the Wildcat.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
... Bill Parcells and Coach Sparano would tell me in the break room... "Todd, you're our 4th string Quarterback, if Pat White gets hurt... we're sending you out." For the record... the Dolphins never called me down from my photography perch. Pat White got knocked out, and we ran the Wildcat.

Did you have a uniform, ?
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh !
Yeah !
Obviously, they've been lying to us since '47, and why they can't be trusted with the security of the Nation.
Plainly evident by the invasion seen in every city, town and village, an overwhelming wave of illegals roaming the heartland, running amok, lawless.
Klingons !
We have to collect and confine the aliens in isolation, quarantine zones to defend against nefarious foreign schemes to contaminate America.
' We will rule the World !
World domination ! '
What their big plan is, what they. the ccp, have made as plain as day, and why they attack the Constitution obsessively, constantly.
Besides, if there is but one alien among the hundreds of thousands rounded up, would that then be worth the effort ?
' We've caught the Klingon intruder ! '
Who among us has taken bribes from the ccp ?
What punishment, what sentence, does the bribe taker need to restore the harm done ?
Biden_Joe !
Your name has been called !
Please step up to the platform, Biden_Joe !
Biden_Joe gets the gack !
You just can't trust the liars to fulfill their sworn duties, if they've been taking bribes from politburo mandarins,
sleeping in the enemy's tents, prostrating themselves before the Emperor, grovelling on their knees.
Selling their Nation for a few pieces of gold and some young concubine kootchie.
Aliens, and their enablers, the suborned weaklings, untrustworthy.
Maybe, you don't believe the narcotics trafficking is chemical and biological warfare because you weren't told to think it.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Did you have a uniform, ?

For Gameday, yes... haha... but it wasn't the same one the players wore. It was the blue NFL Official jumpsuit... and then a big red NFL Photographer vest. The funny thing is... I was a "professional NFL photographer" for 5 years, and the ONLY reason why is because the NFL asked the team to find someone to do "digital" photography. The GM at the time was like... "Digital, that sounds like something the tech people do..." so they came to our office and was like... "Guys, you're NFL photographers now." My boss (who was in charge of software development) and myself, who did all the .NET and C-related stuff, plus some reports and database stuff... we both ended up being NFL photographers. I took one endzone (428) and he took the other. Everyone on the team had to work game day, so this was kind of nice because I didn't get stuck grabbing towels or having to hand out water bottles or some other job. We ended up official NFL employees (separate from team employees), and were actually paid for each game. It also meant that we were photographers for all NFL-related events in that stadium, which included two Super Bowls and a Pro Bowl. The NFL gave us new shoes, clothes, and equipment every year, and then we also got all new clothes and equipment from the team for game day. I have a picture somewhere with my old boss, but I can't find it and I doubt anyone cares that much either, hahaha. But it was a cool time. We had to take 4-5 pictures of every kickoff, and about 3 pictures of every play, including shot-gun plays. We went through CF cards (which is what we used at the time) pretty quickly. The cameras were top of the line Digital Rebels at the time.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just another example of how the Harris Campaign is LYING.

Kamala Harris’s campaign ‘editing news headlines to make it look like publishers back her’

https://www.aol.com/news/ka...-news-143140367.html

Kamala Harris’s campaign has been accused of secretly editing news headlines in Google advertisements to make it appear that well-known media organisations are on her side.

Although the advertisements are labelled as sponsored, they appear alongside Google search results to make them look like genuine articles from news outlets such as The Guardian, CNN and Reuters.

In reality, the “fake news” words have been written by campaign workers trying to help the vice-president, 59, beat Donald Trump in November’s presidential election, according to a report by Axios.

The altered headlines and article descriptions, which are visible to Google users above links to the corresponding news websites, have been changed without the publishers’ knowledge, according to Axios.

One advertisement featuring a link to The Guardian displayed the headline “VP Harris Fights Abortion Bans – Harris Defends Repro Freedom” with a description that read: “VP Harris is a champion for reproductive freedom and will stop Trump’s abortion bans.”

News coverage of the issue on The Guardian’s website was far less partisan.

Examples of links that have been edited to make it appear that major publishers are backing Kamala Harris's campaign, can be viewed by clicking on the posted link.

A Guardian spokesman said: “While we understand why an organization might wish to align itself with the Guardian’s trusted brand, we need to ensure it is being used appropriately and with our permission.

“We’ll be reaching out to Google for more information about this practice.”

Another election advertisement linking to the US website for National Public Radio (NPR) read: “Harris Will Lower Health Costs.” Axios reported that the supporting text stated: “Kamala Harris will lower the cost of high-quality affordable health care.”This also did not accurately reflect NPR’s coverage.

Spokesmen for NPR, CNN and USA Today, whose links have appeared in the “Harris for President” advertisements, told Axios they were unaware their brands were being featured this way.

Reuters, CBS News and the Associated Press were also among almost a dozen news companies targeted since Aug 3, Axios found.

Google said the tactic does not break any rules because the advertisements are prominently labelled as “sponsored” so they are “easily distinguishable from search results”.

A Google spokesman said: “Election advertisers are required to complete an identity verification process and we prominently display in-ad disclosures that clearly show people who paid for the advertisement.”

Though potentially misleading for some users, it has become a common practice in commercial advertising to mimic real news results.

The Trump campaign has not been running these types of advertisements, according to Axios.

A source familiar with the Harris campaign’s advertising team told Axios that it buys search advertisements with news links to give voters “more context” when searching for information about the presidential hopeful.

There is no suggestion that the campaign has not complied with Google’s rules.

The “fake news” Google tactic has emerged at a time when Ms Harris has been criticised by Republicans for avoiding media scrutiny.

They claim she has dodged significant interviews and press conferences since winning the presidential nomination more than three weeks ago.

Ms Harris’s image features on the front cover of the latest edition of Time magazine, though she declined an interview request for the accompanying profile.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those who didn't grow up in the early cold war era are often oblivious to propaganda.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those who didn't grow up in the early cold war era are often oblivious to propaganda.

Apparently true, all I hear on the opposing side of the aisle reference this is crickets....................

Rams
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2024 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Apparently true, all I hear on the opposing side of the aisle reference this is crickets....................

Rams

WTF?

You never heard anyone from the left talk about propaganda?

The only way this is possible is if you are not listening.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
WTF?

The left talks propaganda all the time.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2024 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2024 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, BOTH sides do.

I can see that. Can you?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, BOTH sides do.

I can see that. Can you?

Please list off some left-leaning propaganda, without using the examples already listed in this thread.

Asking me or anyone else to go first is not an acceptable answer, that is deflection. Please start...
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please list off some left-leaning propaganda, without using the examples already listed in this thread. .

I don't know what has already been covered in this thread, but the most obvious recent example was the claim that Biden was as sharp as ever.

Or the ones who claim transgender women do not have any genetic advantage over biological women when it comes to competing in sports.

Or the one who act like regulating "assault weapons" will properly address the gun violence issues in America.

Now your turn. Give me 3 examples of rigth-wing propaganda.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-15-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know what has already been covered in this thread, but the most obvious recent example was the claim that Biden was as sharp as ever.

Or the ones who claim transgender women do not have any genetic advantage over biological women when it comes to competing in sports.

Or the one who act like regulating "assault weapons" will properly address the gun violence issues in America.

Now your turn. Give me 3 examples of rigth-wing propaganda.

PizzaGate
Obama's Malaysian Sex Den
Q-Anon

Your turn again...

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PizzaGate
Obama's Malaysian Sex Den
Q-Anon

Your turn again...

What is the point?

We have proved that both sides do it.

And even though I have never heard of Obama's Malaysian Sex Den I am sure it was popular on your right wing sources.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WTF?

Sure, but none of the left seem to want to open mindedly address obvious lies or even the borrowed from DJT campaign promises. No Tax on Tips is an example, Harris was totally against not taxing tips claiming it would cause more budgetary issues a while back, now after DJT supports not taxing tips, she's back tracking and says she's gonna support no taxation on tips. Nope, no respect for anyone but herself.

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is the point?

We have proved that both sides do it.

And even though I have never heard of Obama's Malaysian Sex Den I am sure it was popular on your right wing sources.

I like how you worded yours... shying away from saying he had dementia... and saying "not as sharp as a tack."

Is there a reason you did that? Or are you unwilling to admit right now that the poor guy has dementia?

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure, but none of the left seem to want to open mindedly address obvious lies or even the borrowed from DJT campaign promises. No Tax on Tips is an example, Harris was totally against not taxing tips claiming it would cause more budgetary issues a while back, now after DJT supports not taxing tips, she's back tracking and says she's gonna support no taxation on tips. Nope, no respect for anyone but herself.

Trump stole the "no tax on tips" idea from Ron Paul, funny how none of his followers ever mention that.

And Kudos to Harris for not letting party politics keep her from supporting an idea just because it aligns with Trumps policy..
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump stole the "no tax on tips" idea from Ron Paul, funny how none of his followers ever mention that.

I used to date a bartender names Rose. It was her idea.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is there a reason you did that? Or are you unwilling to admit right now that the poor guy has dementia?

Dementia has several stages and none of us here are qualified to diagnose him. If you ever dealt closely with a person who has dementia you would realize how much extensive clinical testing is required to diagnose a person.

** waits for 82TA to explain how he has used his omnipotent powers to diagnose Biden without ever meeting him or conducting any tests**

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2024 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

I used to date a bartender names Rose.

"A rose by any other name, is Ron Paul"

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2024 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"A rose by any other name, is Ron Paul"

Maybe in the bars you hang out in, but not here.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And Kudos to Harris for not letting party politics keep her from supporting an idea just because it aligns with Trumps policy..

Your empty headed word salad chef has had over 3.5 years to get legislation going on that issue. She hasn't. Why the sudden "interest" now?

Exactly how does someone "steal" an idea that has been discussed in Congress for decades?

https://gaetz.house.gov/med...egressive-taxes-tips

"Last Thursday, Senators Cruz, Scott, Daines, and Kramer introduced the “No Tax on Tips Act”. The bill excludes tipped income from federal income taxes "

https://budgetlab.yale.edu/...round-tipped-workers

Meanwhile over on the Demorat side of the aisle.......

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-16-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dementia has several stages and none of us here are qualified to diagnose him. If you ever dealt closely with a person who has dementia you would realize how much extensive clinical testing is required to diagnose a person.

** waits for 82TA to explain how he has used his omnipotent powers to diagnose Biden without ever meeting him or conducting any tests**

Yes, well aware of it. My grandmother had it, and several of my parents' friends have had it... it's not a hard diagnosis. There are plenty of videos (post-debate) that talk about his symptoms and how they are symptoms of early to medium stage dementia. It's far more reasonable to assume dementia, than to simply say "he's no longer sharp as a tack." Like, what does that even mean? You don't just become dumb and mentally incapacitated with age... that is not a normal part of aging. You HAVE SOMETHING that causes your mental decline... it's called dementia.

Dementia (Definition): "Dementia is a condition that affects thinking, behavior, and the ability to perform everyday tasks. It is not a specific disease but rather an umbrella term for a range of neurological conditions that worsen over time."

So, just like I thought... unable to admit anything... because it would mean you "lost."
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nicely put.

BingB's problem is that he thinks that one fact outweighs, or, is equal to all facts. That and what he thinks are facts, are not.

This is a fascinating statement about facts in general.

Fact are facts. They are all equal in "weight". I think Bing understands that.

Anyone who isn't sure about what is a fact should LOOK. Refusing to look is ..... I've said it before .... ignorant on purpose.
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellow-88

818 posts
Member since Feb 2005

I like how you worded yours... shying away from saying he had dementia... and saying "not as sharp as a tack."

Has Joe Biden been diagnosed with Dementia?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today, Komrade Kamala will tell us about her plan to consolidate more power in the federal government. Goodbye capitalism.

Some here will tell us how this is a goof thing.

The "baby steps" are now a brisk gait. If you enable her socialist agenda, that gait will become a gallop.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Actually, the end game for the Aristocracy/Oligarchy/Ruling class is not any derivative of Marxism, but something much older: Feudalism. We are being plunged into the Dark Ages 2.0.

Marxism is just a tool, a pathway.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 08-16-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today, Komrade Kamala will tell us about her plan to consolidate more power in the federal government. Goodbye capitalism.

Some here will tell us how this is a goof thing.

The "baby steps" are now a brisk gait. If you enable her socialist agenda, that gait will become a gallop.

Between this and Project 2025...I've come to the conclusion that 'The US <3 Big Government' regardless of where you land on the political spectrum.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

Between this and Project 2025...I've come to the conclusion that 'The US <3 Big Government' regardless of where you land on the political spectrum.

This is why we need to return to the Constitution.

And don't tell me we never left it.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is why we need to return to the Constitution.

And don't tell me we never left it.

The Constitution is a fundamentally flawed document. Power was always going to be hegemonized under two fundamentally centrist parties. If we hit the reset button we'd be back to where we are now in no time flat.
You need to change the input to change the output.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

The Constitution is a fundamentally flawed document. Power was always going to be hegemonized under two fundamentally centrist parties. If we hit the reset button we'd be back to where we are now in no time flat.
You need to change the input to change the output.

And this is what separates the Right from the Left in the USA.
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is the bottom line: I will vote for a lecher who can keep America strong and prosperous, rather than a babbling fool who will throw us to the wolves.

And no, Jim, I did not just say that Trump is a lecher. But as far as the babbling fool, take your pick among the many qualified Dems.

Yes, babbling fools are everyware. So are "lechers".
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And this is what separates the Right from the Left in the USA.

No one on the right wants to change the Constitution? You sure about that? I've never heard anybody call Murray Rothbard a leftist before.
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, there are closed minded people in all "parties."

I don't know if any Dems violated their oath because it's not on the public news. Blame the media?

Reversing ones position means one has learned more and so must adjust. Opps .... i'm wrong. Have you ever done that?

Politics is all about "personalities" and staying in power is the goal. Their politicians, not "smart" people.

WOKE means, to be informed. Yes, pubic servants should be well informed.

The DJT administration was running on the inertia of the Obama years. Remember, Obama inherited an actual depression and handed an accelerating economy to Trump. Pay attention to the lag time.

Illegal Immigration is illegal. Apparently hiring "illegals" is not. Blame both sides? We want cheap labor. Does that sound familiar?

Unlike most criminals, Donald Trump did it in public, on TV. Are you actually following his legal issues? He's losing on appeals. He's using them to delay his trials but is getting close to running out of both appeals and time. His first sentencing happens in September. He's currently out on bail.

SCOTUS. Are YOU kidding or is your head stuck in the sand?

It's not "hate", it's being aware of his actions. It's lose of trust in him. It's no secret that he is a nasty, selfish guy.

So on policies, weather or not you "like" him, do you think that "We the People" should become a Dictatorship? That is Trump's stated policy.

Inflation happens when people have money to spend. It's basically a supply and demand thing. A sudden increase in spending equals rapid inflation. Wages are up, jobs are up and spending is up. More money is moving. And remember, the inflation rate is around 3%. Actually better than many developed countries.

My first job paid $1.10 per hour. I was rich!!

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2024 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chameleon Harris

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-16-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock