Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  The Kamala Harris Fan Club (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Kamala Harris Fan Club by williegoat
Started on: 07-28-2024 10:39 AM
Replies: 495 (4633 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 09-26-2024 08:49 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bibi is not a member.

(my apologies to Tom T. Hall)

I'm the guy who didn’t vote for radical Kamala Harris.
Indoctrinated, ultra Leftist, good god, girl you scare us.
I wonder where she’d be today if not for Willie Brown.
Probably be driving a yellow school bus around.

I guess she owes it all to Willie Brown
All of her good times, all her running' around.
One of these days she might be wearing a crown.
And I guess she owes it all to Willie Brown.

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

34.45260465579319, -112.53790558034461

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IN CALIFORTIFICATION

SHE IS A MODERATE CENTRIST

ONLY THE EXTREME RIGHT CLAIMS OTHERWISE

PERHAPS THE RIGHT IS WRONG AS USUAL
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

IN CALIFORTIFICATION

SHE IS A MODERATE CENTRIST

ONLY THE EXTREME RIGHT CLAIMS OTHERWISE

PERHAPS THE RIGHT IS WRONG AS USUAL

Got it. As long as they have a D following their name, you're good with a politician who would blatantly subvert the Supreme Court in order to keep low risk inmates incarcerated past their scheduled date of release just so the state could use them as low cost forestry workers.

https://prospect.org/justic...prisoners-locked-up/
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't imagine being a member of the Donald J Trump Fan Club and having to regularly face this ugly pucker.

[EDIT] Oh, did I say "pucker"? Must've been a typo.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes I wonder if Fetterman was an experiment, to test two theories.

1) They needed to know what it would take to get a brain damaged, babbling moron to snap to for brief periods of time. If you noticed, there were times earlier this year, when Fetterman was actually coherent.

2) They wanted to see if they could get a brain damaged, babbling moron elected.

Both were skills that would come in handy soon enough.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-29-2024 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

1) They needed to know what it would take to get a brain damaged, babbling moron to snap to for brief periods of time. If you noticed, there were times earlier this year, when Fetterman was actually coherent.

2) They wanted to see if they could get a brain damaged, babbling moron elected.

Funny thing is that Fetterman took that Senat seat away from a Republican (Toomey). So what does it say about the GOP losing to a guy like that?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Funny thing is that Fetterman took that Senat seat away from a Republican (Toomey). So what does it say about the GOP losing to a guy like that?

The same as it says about Trump "losing" to Biden.
gtjoe

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thats not even true Fetterman never ran against Toomey. He attempted to run against Toomey in 2016, but could not win the democratic primary. Toomey retired in 2020, and Fetterman ran against DR Oz, who was a pretty terrible candidate.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtjoe:
Thats not even true Fetterman never ran against Toomey. He attempted to run against Toomey in 2016, but could not win the democratic primary. Toomey retired in 2020, and Fetterman ran against DR Oz, who was a pretty terrible candidate.

True statement.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtjoe:

PRECISELY why I always say to NEVER allow a LEFTIST to frame the question or debate.

If they aren't being dishonest, they're just being unbelievably stupid.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

14083 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Well, that would sure add a whole 'nother level to: "Useful Idiot"
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, why should I vote for Harris?

Not, why should I not vote for Trump, but what is Harris going to do to make my life better?

Be specific.

Bueller....Bueller?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2024 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not, why should I not vote for Trump, but what is Harris going to do to make my life better?

Be specific.

Bueller....Bueller?

Make word salads great again?

So we can all be "unburdened by what has been"?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-30-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2024 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Be specific.

Bueller....Bueller?

It is hard to say what would specifically help you because we do not know your situation.

Do you have affordable health care?

Are you children receiving a proper education?

Do a woman's reproductive right's effect you?

Are you effected by gun violence?

Do you live in an area that has been environmentally damaged by pollution?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2024 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, there is no reason to vote for Harris. I knew that.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2024 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many people vote for the candidate that is best for the entire country instead of just best for one individual.

Not everyone is lucky enough that none of the issues I mentioned effect them.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2024 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2024 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like turtles!

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-01-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2024 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kamala's NatSec Adviser Probed Over Ties to Iranian Influence Network

In a Wednesday letter to Harris, Cotton and Stefanik asked the presumptive Democratic nominee to provide information about her adviser Phil Gordon's "connections to Ms. Ariane Tabatabai, a senior Department of Defense official who was reportedly involved in an Iranian government operation to expand Tehran's soft power in the United States."

Gordon, the letter notes, coauthored at least three opinion pieces with Tabatabai that argued against sanctions on the Iranian regime. Tabatabai was outed last year as an alleged member of an Iranian-run influence network that reported back to Tehran's foreign ministry.

It is the policies of the Biden/Harris administration that enabled the Oct 7 invasion, and in turn will bring about the next global conflagration.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2024 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-04-2024 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

This guy used to be a fan....

https://youtube.com/shorts/...?si=8UPQDcwWjVPqIKOl

I can't find anywhere that Kamala's father claimed to be white. In his own words he was stereotyped as a "negro from the islands" while raising Kamala in the US.

This guy is a clueless idiot. You can go back and find stories about her being the "first black" elected as district attorney for San Francisco. She went to a Historical black college and belonged to a black sorority. She has been a member of the black Caucus as soon as she entered the Senate.

Please stop posting this intentional disinformnation. It makes you look uninformed.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2024 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a rumor that she's picked the PA's Governor... primarily because the Wikipedia article on him has magically received a flurry of updates from a dozen or so people regarding what's on it. No doubt to smooth over and make it look batter just before an announcement.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2024 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not everyone is lucky enough.....

The cry of the Leftist underachiever who believes that every success in life is either pure luck or ill gotten.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-04-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2024 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

14083 posts
Member since Mar 2006

This guy.....

"This guy" is a former California Assemblyman (first elected 1964)

"This guy" is the former Speaker of the California Assembly (1980 - 1995)

"This guy" was Mayor of San Fransicko (1996 - 2004)

"This guy" was screwing Chlamydia Harris in an adulterous relationship when he was 60 and she was a 20 year old political nobody.
He appointed her to 2 different paid political commissions.

"This guy" KNOWS Chlamydia Harris and her family.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-04-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2024 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Just so we're clear, the fella who loves prostitutes so much he's been indicted for it isn't the one we're saying has chlamydia, it's this lady based on...a single relationship from 30 years ago?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2024 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The idea that Harris only recently decided to "identify as black" is silly. Many (most?), including me, were not aware of her Indian heritage until four years ago. Of course, before she was anointed, I never paid much attention to her.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/125336.html

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2024 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
The thread that I linked to in my post above is another example of how O/T used to be a conversation among friends. Of course, that was all before "segregation".
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2024 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"This guy" was screwing Chlamydia Harris in an adulterous relationship when he was 60 and she was a 20 year old political nobody.

Gop is nasty ^

more Gop being nasty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hue_gZbSis

any and all late mail in votes to be rejected inc SERVICE PEOPLE OVERSEAS
JUST THE Gop BEING RWNJ's to the max
TRYED NOT ONCE OR TWICE BUT REJECTED IN MANY STATES

[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 08-05-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2024 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who he is does not change any facts. He is either clueless or a liar. Her great-great-great-grandfather might have been a slave owner from Ireland, but he fathered children by his black slaves.

This is Kamala's great great-grandmother MIss Chrishy:

This is Kamala with her grandmother Mis Iris in 1966

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-05-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2024 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is Kamala's great great-grandmother MIss Chrishy:

This is Kamala with her grandmother Mis Iris in 1966

It's hilarious how fast you Leftoids are getting completely invested in that mulatto idiot.

Willie Brown is 90 years old so I'll forgive his confusing her father's and mother's racial claims.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2024 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many people vote for the candidate that is best for the entire country instead of just best for one individual.

I have always voted for who I felt was the best candidate for this country. This is precisely why I couldn't vote for Biden and is specifically why I couldn't vote for Harris.

Rams
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[...] are getting completely invested in that mulatto idiot.

Watch it. You're threading on thin ice here.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A definition from Wikipedia.....

It's been an accepted term for centuries, please explain the 'thin ice' comment.
Curious minds are curious.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

A definition from Wikipedia.....

It's been an accepted term for centuries, please explain the 'thin ice' comment.
Curious minds are curious.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulatto

Had never heard or read that term/description before. (Apparently, I don't get out enough)

It's almost funny how some things (specifically names) can be used by some and it's not considered an insult depending on who uses it or considered a real insult (again, depending on who uses it). Many things differ between different cultures and countries. When I lived in Northern Mississippi I clearly remember being called some ethnic names which surprised me at the time but, I was never bothered by it. Just don't call me "Late For Dinner". That'll tick me off.

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

Just so we're clear, the fella who loves prostitutes so much he's been indicted for it isn't the one we're saying has chlamydia, it's this lady based on...a single relationship from 30 years ago?

So you are anti-sex worker then. Gotcha. Wish you guys could pick a stance and stick with it.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kamala's dance card is full. and it is for a Walz.

This provides additional validity to the adage: "Arizona is the only state in the union where mothers do not tell their children they could grow up to be president."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 08-06-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... what is Harris going to do to make my life better?

Be specific.

Bueller....Bueller?

It is hard to say what would specifically help you because we do not know your situation.

Do you have affordable health care?

Are you children receiving a proper education?

Do a woman's reproductive right's effect you?

Are you effected by gun violence?

Do you live in an area that has been environmentally damaged by pollution?

Gee, your life must suck.

I have affordable health care. My children are receiving a proper education. A woman's reproductive right's do affect me.
I have never been affected by gun violence. The area I live in has not been environmentally damaged by pollution.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2024 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[...] are getting completely invested in that mulatto idiot.

In case anyone was curious why that word is offensive.
Also, there's better, less ignorant, non-racist, ways to address someone with a mixed heritage.

I hope that addresses any confusion/curiosity. I can also provide a tl;dr if needed

[This message has been edited by NewDustin (edited 08-06-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock