Started on: 08-18-2024 06:40 PM
Replies: 141 (1096 views)
Last post by: ray b on 09-17-2024 11:36 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2024 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

There were words in your post but they were completely overshadowed by how cool Alice Cooper is. All I remember is the straightjacket and sex nurses.

He is not your average "rock star". He does a lot of good and is highly respected around here.
IP: Logged
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
He is not your average "rock star". He does a lot of good and is highly respected around here.

You all DO have impeccable taste, so I'm not surprised.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You all DO have impeccable taste, so I'm not surprised.

I was referring to all of his charity work and his status here in the Valley.

Many are surprised to learn just what kind of guy he really is.

Rayb would hate him.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-07-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

The proof is out their if you were smart enough to use the correct search terms.

The proof is there. I found it and posted it.

It is impossible for you to post anything to prove me wrong because your only source of information is what Donald Trump tells you to believe. You just blindly accept whatever he tells you with out question.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-07-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

The proof is there. I found it and posted it.

It is impossible for you to post anything to prove me wrong because your only source of information is what Donald Trump tells you to believe. You just blindly accept whatever he tells you with out question.

Fred, half the stuff you post is total nonsense...
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I was referring to all of his charity work and his status here in the Valley.

Many are surprised to learn just what kind of guy he really is.

Rayb would hate him.

mind reading again

I do not mind the radio play hits did like schools out
saw the over priced over produced stage shows as unneeded BS
an new era of glitz shlock and deception that doors dead dylan never needed
appealed to teeniebobbers
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

mind reading again

I do not mind the radio play hits did like schools out
saw the over priced over produced stage shows as unneeded BS
an new era of glitz shlock and deception that doors dead dylan never needed
appealed to teeniebobbers

ray b, we do have some things in common!

While I do like Alice Cooper, I'm a huge fan of Dylan, the Doors and especially the Grateful Dead.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was talking about Alice Cooper the man. He is an outspoken Christian and although he avoids politics, he has favored Republican candidates and lives by conservative family values. As I said, rayb would hate him.

He is focused on helping troubled teens. It is his life's work and has been for decades.

But I do like the music and he is the consummate showman.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
especially the Grateful Dead.

I am really surprised by this. I never met anyone like you at a Dead show.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

No it is not.

That is why I post links to my sources.

The people that call me "wrong" refuse to post their source because it is just what Trump tells them to believe.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-07-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Half the Baby Boomer conservatives I know are Deadheads. Ya'll road that cocaine train straight to corporate America.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No it is not.

The people that call me "wrong" refuse to post their source because it is just what Trump tells them to believe.

LOL, Fred, you almost never post a link to a source. You just say stuff, and then argue with everyone about your "facts."

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What about the people that have proven you wrong
You're nowhere near as smart as you think you are princess.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-07-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No it is not.

My my BungBung, posts all of the sources that you think prove that you are god's gift to BungB. We know, ... you have proved you have no logic and need "news source support" cover.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2024 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, Fred, you almost never post a link to a source. You just say stuff, and then argue with everyone about your "facts."

This is just anothe rlie you made up in your head and tried to claim is true.

Here are multiple examples to prove you wrong just from this one single thread.

United Nations Regulation 181 (II) that was to create the nation of Israel was called "United Nations Partition Plan for _________."

The areas of Palestine and TransJordan were part of the ottoman empires until World War One. The British captured the territory, and The UN gave them authority over it in the "Mandate for Palestine" in 1920.

"the Assyrian account diverges somewhat from the Biblical one; whereas the Assyrian inscriptions describes the campaign as a resounding success, in which tribute was regained, some states were annexed outright and Sennacherib even managed to stop Egyptian ambitions in the region, the Bible describes Sennacherib suffering a crushing defeat outside Jerusalem. Since Hezekiah, the king of Judah (who ruled Jerusalem), paid a heavy tribute to Sennacherib after the campaign, modern scholars consider it more likely that the Biblical account, motivated by theological concerns, is highly distorted and that Sennacherib succeeded in his goals of the campaign and re-imposed Assyrian authority in the region."

Jews "claim" to the land is "A magic guy in the sky said it would always be ours."

https://onlinelibrary.wiley...1111/1467-923X.13166

Perhaps most significant is the mythical construction that the ‘Arabs’, who in 1948 owned 90 per cent of the land and constituted 67 per cent of the population—even after decades of settlement from Jewish emigration from Europe—voluntarily just up and left Palestine because their leaders told them to.

Eugene Rogan (2017), "The Arabs: A History"

"By 1947 the Arabs of Palestine constituted a two-thirds majority with over 1.2 million people, compared to 600,000 Jews in Palestine ... Arabs owned 94 percent of the total land area of Palestine and some 80 percent of the arable farmland of the country.";

Manna, Adel (2013). "The Palestinian Nakba and Its Continuous Repercussions"

"At the end of 1947 the Arabs of Palestine ... possessed about 90% of Palestine's privately-owned land."

So let me ask you again what your source of information is that says all of this is false. You seem pretty proud of it. Why do you keep it a secret? Is it because your source is just stuff you make up in your head?

I constantly post links to other facts or sources to back up my position.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2024 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by randye:
What about the people that have proven you wrong

I don't know which situation you are talking about, but when I am proven wrong I admit it. None of you guys ever do.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2024 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by cliffw:

need "news source support" cover.

I have never seen clearer evidence of a person turning their political beliefs into a religion.

Only a religious cult mocks people who need "facts" instead of believing on faith alone that everything Trump tells them is the truth. It is considered a "weakness in faith" to ask for any facts or evidence to back up what he tells them.

They are actually PROUD to have no source of information other than what Trump tells them.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

there was a small cult called wharf rats who were strait dancers maybe christian
there never were a lot and only at later 70-80's shows
one of my buddys was a dead family kid who was born in the extended family
my first show was spring 68 free show in a park on a flat bed truck/gen growling behind pigpen's lead singing

like the stones with out their founding member
the dead were a different band without pigpen singing lead/keys

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 09-08-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2024 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

there was a small cult called wharf rats who were strait dancers maybe christian
there never were a lot and only at later 70-80's shows
one of my buddys was a dead family kid who was born in the extended family
my first show was spring 68 free show in a park on a flat bed truck/gen growling behind pigpen's lead singing

like the stones with out their founding member
the dead were a different band without pigpen singing lead/keys

I saw them about a dozen times between 1985 and 1994. I started seeing shows right before the big flood of what were called "Touch of Grey" Deadheads. But the old school crowd was still huge and dominated the scene.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-08-2024).]

Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You're nowhere near as smart as you think you are princess.

Nope. None of us are as smart as we think.
But, some know and accept it.
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellow-88

818 posts
Member since Feb 2005

Half the Baby Boomer conservatives I know are Deadheads.

I ended up in a Dead Jam last Friday night. Weird. White ponytails every were. Antique tube amps and vintage bongs all over the stage. I didn't see any wingtips though.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bombs in pagers

cute trick

but if they could kill the terrorists with tricks like that

did they really need to bomb gaza to rubble ?
or was it planned genocide from the beginning
even before the preventable attack on 10-7
https://www.google.com/url?...H-8wbVLnP8kPAiynIxmc
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery