Started on: 08-21-2024 07:46 AM
Replies: 38 (314 views)
Last post by: BingB on 09-13-2024 04:35 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

19001 posts
Member since May 2004
This should tell you everything you need to know about the Democratic Party....

https://thefederalist.com/2...s-for-2024-election/
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

19001 posts
Member since May 2004
Comment of the Day from an article I posted.....

"Here's a man who nearly failed out of school, was last in his class; tried to plagarise his way into graduating, but had just enough sense to realize...politics was easy money if you tended to amoral grift and cheating as a means to wealth. Can you imagine using your office for 50 years as a way to enrich your family, not just your immediate family either, the entire useless lot of them. It's left to us to figure out how we end up with these awful people as our leader(s)...and how bad the press has to be to wear deliberate blinders to this level of corruption."
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2024 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

From the top down....

https://nypost.com/2024/08/...s-the-democrats-lie/

Here is a tip you should follow whenever reading a story from a biased source. When they claim to tell you what people said instead of giving exact quotes they are usually lying.

This applies equally to sources from BOTH sides.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2024 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

.politics was easy money if you tended to amoral grift and cheating as a means to wealth.."

Joe Biden never resorted to grift or cheating as a means of wealth.

Donald Trump had to pay huge settlements because his Charity was shut down as a fraud, his University was shut down as a fraud, and he committed fraud in obtaining loans.

These are not partisan allegations that only stand up in a republican echo chamber. These are actual court cases that have been decide based on actual facts.

It boggles my mind that Trump supporters even dare to bring up allegations of grift and fraud. I guess they really are as brainwashed as Trump says they are. He could kill a man in the middle of the street and they would not care.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another test day at school, or are you waiting for the court to convene?

A true professional devotes his energy to his chosen profession.

Ask me how I know that.....
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2024 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ask me how I know that.....

The same way you "know" that Trump/Russia investigation was started by Hillary Clinton?

The same way you know that Trump is an honest successful businessman?

The same way you know that US oil companies are producing less under Biden than they did under Trump?

Why in the world would I bother asking your opinion on anything when you don't know anything other than what the right-wing media tells you?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
The same way you "know" that Trump/Russia investigation was started by Hillary Clinton?

The same way you know that Trump is an honest successful businessman?

The same way you know that US oil companies are producing less under Biden than they did under Trump?

Why in the world would I bother asking your opinion on anything when you don't know anything other than what the right-wing media tells you?

Deflection.

Once again, you are not posting proof of your claims.

Post proof that I said those things.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why in the world would we bother responding to your opinion on anything when you don't know anything other than what the left-wing media tells you?
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2024 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Why in the world would we bother responding to your opinion on anything when you don't know anything other than what the left-wing media tells you?

Because I post confirmed facts and citations to valid authorities to back up my claims.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-21-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because I post confirmed facts and citations to valid authorities to back up my claims.

Not buyin' it, Jim.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2024 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not buyin' it, Jim.

The beauty of the truth is that it doesn't matter if you are willing to accept it or not.

It is still the truth.

You don't like it that Donald Trump is a proven con man (University, Charity, New York business loans) while nothing has ever been proven against Joe Biden.

But that is the truth. And no one cares what you think about it because it doesn't change the truth.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-21-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The beauty of the truth is that it doesn't matter if you are willing to accept it or not.

It is still the truth.

You don't like it that Donald Trump is a proven con man (University, Charity, New York business loans) while nothing has ever been proven against Joe Biden.

But that is the truth. And no one cares what you think about it because it doesn't change the truth.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OLD JOE BELIEVES EVERY Gop LIE IS GOSPEL

he also believes but does not follow the gospel
as they tell him lying is wrong but he does it anyway for the holly rump
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

OLD JOE BELIEVES EVERY Gop LIE IS GOSPEL

he also believes but does not follow the gospel
as they tell him lying is wrong but he does it anyway for the holly rump

Ray, you really need to reexamine your stance concerning what is good for the country and the world.

Or maybe you like riots, murder, drug addicts, war and discrimination.

Or, more likely, maybe you're just clueless.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a tip you should follow whenever reading a story from a biased source. When they claim to tell you what people said instead of giving exact quotes they are usually lying.

Thank you BingBoy. I knew that trash I have been hearing from the DNC were lies.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you BingBoy. I knew that trash I have been hearing from the DNC were lies.

Too bad you can't see as much as I can.

This applies equally to sources from BOTH sides.

Hopefully someday the scales will fall from your eyes and you will understand the way I do.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too bad you can't see as much as I can.

Hopefully someday the scales will fall from your eyes and you will understand the way I do.

Fred is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to Jim except through Bing.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, but I had lens replacement surgery a couple of years ago.

No scales on my eyes.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2024 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No scales on my eyes.

That is a common term that refers to the Biblical story of Saul's conversion on the Road to Damascus.

Most people I know are aware of this.

Sorry to confuse you. I forgot who I was talking to.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No kidding?

You're a real Sherlock!
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No kidding?

You're a real Sherlock!

Based on your comment it is clear that you did not get the reference.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't flatter yourself.

You are clueless as to what I am familiar with.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are clueless as to what I am familiar with.

You are rigth. I don't have a clue what you are familiar with.

I just know it isn't politics or religion.

You can deny it all you want, but your comments are right there for everyone to see.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2024 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clueless
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10 MILLION CLUES TO THE EVIL Gop

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE FOR THE RUMP

NOT A PEEP FROM THE TROLLS FOR THE RUMP
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

10 MILLION CLUES TO THE EVIL Gop

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE FOR THE RUMP

NOT A PEEP FROM THE TROLLS FOR THE RUMP

You don't read what people post in response, so why bother trying to penetrate your delusional rantings?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't read what people post in response, so why bother trying to penetrate your delusional rantings?

JUST FOLLOW 10 MILLION USD PUTIN'S MINIONS TO THE RUMP
ILLEGALLY AS PER OUR FOUNDING DOCUMENTS
TROLLS FOR TRUMP SAID NOTHING
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2024 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exposing and confronting to their faces.

What will be the Democratic response?
Will there be a response?
Will they claim it's lies, or it's not their fault?

https://youtu.be/59nzmbk8gFU?si=XXLAbcLCP4h940Bp
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2024 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No scales on my eyes.

That is a common term that refers to the Biblical story of Saul's conversion on the Road to Damascus.

Most people I know are aware of this.

Ah, a common tactic of LEFTOIDS.

Accusing those of having scales in their eyes, while Matthew 7:3-5 is what you exhibit.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2024 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians,
Satanists,
Witches
, Communist/Socialist Democrats,
R.I.N.O Republicans
and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values

now just how do they get a pass as a non political tax exempt org ?

https://www.exposingsatanis...he-circle-back-lady/

this crazy site attacks the press sect as a witch ?

and you want this kind of NUTS making laws ?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2024 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah, a common tactic of LEFTOIDS.

Accusing those of having scales in their eyes, while Matthew 7:3-5 is what you exhibit.

Actually, the best example of a hypocrites with logs in their eyes are the people who criticize CNN while their own sources of information have been ordered to pay millions in damages for lying.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, the best example of a hypocrites with logs in their eyes are the people who criticize CNN while their own sources of information have been ordered to pay millions in damages for lying.

Actually, the best example of a hypocrite with logs in their eyes are the people who criticize WhatAboutism while committing WhatAboutism.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, the best example of a hypocrite with logs in their eyes are the people who criticize WhatAboutism while committing WhatAboutism.

has the rump got a new GF Laura Loomer a real out of control con who fights with marg trailer park green and many others

many think she is the cat eating source lying nut seen at 9-11 with the rump
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

she is the cat eating source

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-13-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2024 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is not "whataboutism" in my argument because CNN has not been ordered to pay millions of dollars for lying.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock