Started on: 08-23-2024 09:59 AM
Replies: 33 (410 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 09-16-2024 09:14 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2024 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2024 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
crazy christian crap

root hog or die is not a good way to live
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2024 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Worth a read....

https://americanrefugees.su...ts-a-communist-party

This entire story is insane.

Does not mention a single specific policy of the Democrats that is communistic in any way. Just says the Democrats are communist because I say they are communist.

But here is the really crazy part. Since he can not criticize anything specifically the democrats say he instructs people to pretend that they something different. I have seen people here try to use this tactic but it boggles my mind that paid "journalist" would try this tactic.

It would be like a democrats saying "Every time Trump says he is going to cut taxes he actually means he hates black people".

There are actrually some REAL reasons to criticize the Democrats. Posting this "make believe" and "pretend" stuff is kind of ridiculous.

You have to be seriously brainwashed to fall for this kind of stuff.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2024 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Kamala's acceptance speech.....

https://www.theamericancons...-the-vice-principal/
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2024 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On Kamala's acceptance speech.....

https://www.theamericancons...-the-vice-principal/

Unable to criticize the meaning of any comments she made he desperately tries to make it about her tone of voice.

Just more subjective make-believe. Basically "I don't like the way Harris sounds because I don't like Harris saying mean things about Donald Trump."

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2024 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
This entire story is insane.

Does not mention a single specific policy of the Democrats that is communistic in any way. Just says the Democrats are communist because I say they are communist.

You are insane. The article never put forth the premise that the Dumbocrats are communists.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2024 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

You are insane. The article never put forth the premise that the Dumbocrats are communists.

Yes he does. Right here. He says that they are communists, but Americans are too dumb to realize it. (Ironic that you were too dumb to understand this passage)

Despite the growing similarity between the CCP and Democratic Party, it ill behooves conservatives and libertarians, including their standard bearer Mr. Trump, simply to call the opposition party “commies” and leave it at that. That only impresses “the choir.” Most Americans, our educational system being next to non-existent or propagandistic for the other side, understand little of what communism has become. If anything, they think of Stalin or Mao, who are long in their graves and supposedly a thing of the past. This renders the charge irrelevant with communist ideology cleansed and made suitable through the rubric “equity” that promises a mythological “equality of outcomes.”

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2024 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes he does. Right here. He says that they are communists, but Americans are too dumb to realize it. (Ironic that you were too dumb to understand this passage)

No. He does not say that.

Ironic that the one who calls me too dumb, is too dumb.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

No. He does not say that.

Actually that is exactly what he says. He says that Republicans have to educate the US public on the modern meaning of Communism in order to show that the Democrats are a "communist" party.

What do you think he is saying. That the Chinese are not communist? How do you think he wants us to label the Democrat party if not "communist"?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry, but if you read carefully, you will see the error of your analysis.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry, but if you read carefully, you will see the error of your analysis.

Sorry I missed it.

After reading this story how do you think he wants us to label the Democratic Party. Seems to me that since he claims it is like the CCP then he thinks it is communist. Pretty sure that the Chinese Communist Part is still communist.

What do you think?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 08-24-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2024 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry I missed it.

After reading this story how do you think he wants us to label the Democratic Party. Seems to me that since he claims it is like the CCP then he thinks it is communist. Pretty sure that the Chinese Communist Part is still communist.

What do you think?

The authors are saying the label 'commie' is ill advised.

Most people think of communism in terms of the 50's and 60's, however their ideology has evolved to incorporate capitalism.
The bottom line is this, however.
There is not the freedoms in their ideology that our Constitutional Republic was founded upon and our Founding documents guarantee.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2024 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..del

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 08-25-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2024 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1715 posts
Member since Jan 2021
Economic Collapse
Overspending

Depression - America's Economic Collapse
' I hereby submit my resignation, we don't know what happened ! '
Janet Yellen retires to opulent wealth and security, skipping, deking, the fury of the impoverished masses rioting in New York.
Jerome Powell Jackson Hole Thursday Aug. 22, '24
' I hereby submit my resignation, we don't know what happened ! '
Jerome Powell too retires to opulent wealth and security, skipping, deking, the fury of the impoverished masses rioting in New York.
Worlwide Depression
Federal Deficit is insane !
But relax, Biden_Joe has it under control !
Isn't that concerning ?
Then, the sheet hits the fan, things get ugly !
Cascadia Subduction Zone M9 Earthquake
That then will wreck the entire West Coast, even the Golden Gate Bridge ruined, never to be rebuilt.

The future looks grim indeed, only President D.J.Trump can save us !
' Save us President Trump, you're our only hope ! ' ~ Princess Leia '77

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 08-30-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2024 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry frozen north BUT
I am glad he is not in this country

we have a surplus of RWNJ CULTISTS HERE
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellen

What ?
You can't possibly think that Powell or Yellen give one or two flying flaming pucks about the economy of the Nation.
Retired wealth and comfort, the same as any Soviet Communist Party Politburo Member, a warm dacha on the bank of the river, a bottle of vodka and a young-un to cuddle.
Ambition of dempartie zombies can be described as the greedy bone connected to the corrupt bone, Nancy Pelosi incarnate, when not manifesting as the Vampire she is,
Needs to be ended with a cedar stake through the skeletal ribcage in the crypt where she slumbers, coming out only after dusk to feed on the homeless in 'Frisco.
That's why it smells of sheet, blowing in from the Pacific, a dead roadkill stank, revolting decay of their failed policies, Newsom too, effing things up.
Vampires !
Years of msm repetition, decades even, unable to gather enough common sense to formulate an independent thought all by yourself, merely mouthing what you've been told to say.
' It's a consensus, all the cable news talking heads say the same thing, it must be true ! '
What a terrible life you've lived, struggling with an iQ handicap, struggling with comprehension of reality, a literacy deficit, unable to communicate in your native language,
speaking in tongues, a kind of gibberish, like a stuttering imbecile, groping children, sniffing them.
' Biden_Joe, now, he's a decent man ! '
A diddler, needs to be chained to a prison cell's floor until he croaks.
The sheriff's office in Scranton PA, 1960, Biden_Joe charged with public exposure at the children's playground.
' I didn't do anything intentionally, it just fell out of my shorts, my big guy just fell out ! '
Biden_Joe's mo, ' Denying responsibility '
' It wasn't me, Donny Trump did it ! '
' Everything they touch turns to sheet ! ' ~ President D.J.Trump '24
:fecepalm:

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 08-26-2024).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2024 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a nutshell.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Delusional Dempartie Demagogues Deny Truth !
' Yes, Biden_Joe is a creep ! An exhibitionist flasher in a raincoat, at the kiddie's playground, stroking it !
' What a jerk ! '
Watch the video as Biden_Joe moves in on the little girl to nurge and sniff.

What's a Hot Dog without a bun ?

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2024 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oakland Liquor Store
So, like, you too, will have to be armed, trained and ready to survive in a utopian marxist state, where anything goes.
Imagining one of the attackers had a brick in hand, requiring instant response,
makes the necessity of a large capacity magazine a no-brainer !
Kel-Tec PMR-30 22 Magnum
Crowd control, making the zombies back the puck up !
At that range, how many zombies's brains can you destroy with such a tool ?
They be running away ! Mobs do that when confronted with real consequence, in the now.

' The difference between theory and practice is that,
in theory,
there is no difference between theory and practice,
but in practice,
there is. '
' Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected, are as outraged as those who are.'
~ Benjamin Franklin
' Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...
Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them. '
~ Thomas Paine

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This video is from 10 years ago, and worth a watch today.
Left, Right or Independent, you should watch it.

https://youtu.be/EYS647HTgks?si=_1UP4APVbbliKVv5
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This video is from 10 years ago, and worth a watch today.
Left, Right or Independent, you should watch it.

https://youtu.be/EYS647HTgks?si=_1UP4APVbbliKVv5

Excellent video. Best part was when he said that this "deep state" ideology was neither right-wing nor left-wing but what he called "corporatology".

So based on his definition of "deep state" what does that say about the political party that opposes government regulation on corporations?

Or gives permanent tax breaks to corporations while only giving temporary tax breaks to individuals?

Or wants to protect corporations from unions?

I am not saying that the "deep state" does not exist. I am just saying that he term "deep state" was hijacked. Now too many people have been brainwashed into believing they oppose the deep state when they are actually supporting it.

If the government was the boogey man that corporations claim then we would have a lot of political prisoners, but instead we have zero.

The boogey man that works so hard to collect all of your data are corporations who want it for monetary purposes. They just sell it to the government a side gig. And the government does not use it to punish or imprison anyone for political purposes.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2024 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are several people now incarcerated that would differ vehemently with your assessment of holding political prisoners.

Broaden your horizons and your information base.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2024 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are several people now incarcerated that would differ vehemently with your assessment of holding political prisoners.

Yeah, and O.J. always insisted he was innocent, too.

So who are you talking about? Give me the list of people that Trump, er, uh, I mean "your source of information" tells you are currently political prisoners in the United States.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-07-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A larger M9 problem that Newsom can't solve.
Let us predict the lateral movement of the San Andreas fault in 'Frisco, ~ 10 yards !
That may mean the Golden Gate bridge will collapse, never to be rebuilt, simply because dems are incompetent, obviously.
The greatest economic catastrophe America will suffer in it's entire history, the west coast fallen into rubble, far worse than in the movie.
The LA basin too, slumps into the Pacific, a great tsunami washing ashore, lapping at San Bernardino's outskirts, inundating Hollywood and Burbank,
wrecking all they have built, in ten minutes, big badda boom !
~ Chris Goldfinger's Cascadia rupture series animation map.

' Gee, that sounds terrible, how can we stop it ? '
' We can't stop nature, we can only prepare for the calamity ! '
A 10 meter tsunami over-washing Ocean Shores,WA.
[ /maps/place/Ocean+Shores,+WA,+USA/@47.0074167,-124.1613654 ]
Take a look at the photos, see that large triangular shaped rock offshore ?
A tsunami put that there, another may move it further inland.
Biblical in scale, rivaling the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the survivors finding a new faith in religion
' They were all sinners ! '
' They were doomed ! '
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2024 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1715 posts
Member since Jan 2021

' I see a climate catastrophe in your future, the destruction of the West Coast, San Francisco fallen to rubble, the Central Valley underwater, great tsunamis washing away towns, ports and holiday beaches ! '
' A great calamity, the total destruction of many cities from Vancouver and Victoria, south to San Diego, like hundreds of nuked metropolis', biblical in scale. '
' It is doom that I see in the sphere, fire and ruins ! '
Nick Zentner - The Ghost Forests
Everything West of Interstate 5 !
Chris Goldfinger - Toast, tsunamis and the ' Really Big One '
Chris Goldfinger - The Next, Great Cascadia Earthquake !
Yes, Yes, you are all doomed !
The largest earthquakes on the planet !
Remember that wave in the Dwayne Johnson movie ? ' San Andreas ! ' Ten times bigger ! Mountainous waves !

' Armageddon ! An Apocalypse ! ' ~ Deep Impact
' Yea, thou art phucked, Yea, verily phucked ! ' ~ Jack Black - Year One
' Repent, then, pray harder ! ' ~ 12 Monkeys
' Yippy Kiy Yay, Hans ! ' ~ Bruce Willis - Die Hard

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-08-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting video.
What say you?

https://youtu.be/qrl8YorTa1U?si=3QHJynGLnnHResNt
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bixby Bridge, Aerial View
All the bridges fall down, never designed to withstand an M9 Earthquake, no-one knew they happened here.
All the un-reinforced brick buildings fall to rubble, all the schools.
Ten minutes of massive tremors destroys San Francisco, it catches fire, burns to cinders.
The Central Valley subsides 30 ft, a massive wave washes in, drowning.. everything.
Doomed, the West Coast is Doomed !
Repent Sinners !
' The end is neigh ! '

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who is really the threat to democracy?

( This should be a no-brainer, but we do have some members that have no functioning brain, so....)

https://www.wsj.com/opinion...s-47a78eda?st=2cR3Gk
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2024 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is really the threat to democracy?

( This should be a no-brainer, but we do have some members that have no functioning brain, so....)

https://www.wsj.com/opinion...s-47a78eda?st=2cR3Gk

the FOX OWNS THE WSJ

it ain't the paper it once was

just an other lying fox/murdoc site

btw 47 to 42 is true
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2024 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting video.
What say you?

https://youtu.be/qrl8YorTa1U?si=3QHJynGLnnHResNt

Total BS. It does not even make any sense. Just a bunch of gibberish with no facts to back it up.

Funniest part was when he tried to argue that people have fewer "independent associations" in the modern times of TV, radio, and social media than people in the 1800's that lived in small isolated communities. Back then it was much easier for the government to influence the less educated public that had not connections to the outside world.

Claims that the government has been destroying churches and universities yet there are thousands of more churches and universities than there were in the 1800's.

Claims that government is "destroying the family" when in fact the government has expanded the concept of "family" by granting equal protection under the law
to same sex couples.

Claims the government controls the media, Yet the media is sharply divided in their message on specific political issues.

Claims that a majority should never have authority over a minority, but at the same time claims that we need a government with a strong "rule of law". No government can have a "rule of law" if every individual is entitled to make his own rules.

Claims public school "indoctrinate" instead of "educate", but gives no facts to back it up. This is just lazy fear mongering. The people that he is speaking to don't want any facts. Some people call it "indoctrination" when they post the Ten Commandments in public schools, and others think it is "indoctrination" when they ban the Ten Commandments from public schools. By keeping his fear-mongering vague with no facts he is able to get both groups on his side.

And most of his criticisms are just against human nature instead of any political system. It is easy to attack democracy if you do not have to give any alternative. And history has proven that society has to have a government to set rules in order for society to function.

If you abolish democracy, then what do you replace it with?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-15-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2024 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonathon Turley has more credibility than any source you have been mislead by.

But, I don't expect much from a 16 year old.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2024 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the guy was once a respected legal guy
he got star struck the fox fools who put him on tv
and he quickly became a lying scum for the rump
THE RIGHT IS TOTALLY CORRUPT

once again lying is not truth
the RWNJ DO NOT HAVE ANY TRUTHFUL LEADERS

JUST LYING SCUM
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2024 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is the imaginary member who criticized Turley's article?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2024 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry BingB, I thought you were replying to the article from the Wall Street Journal.

My apologies

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock