Started on: 08-31-2024 09:02 AM
Replies: 201 (1474 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-16-2024 09:08 AM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark Schmitz, Gold Star Father of Lance Corporal Jared M. Schmitz

https://x.com/TeamTrump/status/1830023196382285982
IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Yellow-88:

To sum up the purpose of this thread, Arlington Notational Cemetery is not just a cemetery, it's a symbol, a National monument dedicated to remembering who we are as a Nation. The perfectly polished marble tomb of the unknown solder, the perfectly polished soldiers who guard it and the rituals and ceremonies performed there remind us that we did not become a free nation easily. Deeply feeling that is what "changed" me when I visited.

Just stop... this sounds like a 10 year old is trying to write something for a school history paper. Everything you say feels totally fake and conceited. Do you think you're the only one who "feels something" when they go to Arlington Cemetary? Once again... it's not all about you.

You started this thread to **** on Trump. Period. It had nothing to do with your supposed deep longing and affection for people who have served.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you appear to be challenged by YouTube....

https://youtu.be/TuoudBt8Qdg?si=Ejku8R6V96b9pq0q
Yellow-88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Just stop... this sounds like a 10 year old is trying to write something for a school history paper. Everything you say feels totally fake and conceited. Do you think you're the only one who "feels something" when they go to Arlington Cemetery? Once again... it's not all about you.

You started this thread to **** on Trump. Period. It had nothing to do with your supposed deep longing and affection for people who have served.

Interesting. Your AI software picked right up on that. That paragraph comes from an article written by my 11 year old neighbor, and published in the local News Paper.
The point is this; An 11 year old understands the meaning of Arlington National Cemetery, and a man hoping to be Commander in Chief, does not.

Yeas I'm here to discredit Donald Trump. I'm here to warn of a real and imamate danger posed by him. Perhaps I can start a crack in a closed mind. Maybe ease some innocents ignorance. If you are offended by that, then you're not seeing the big picture. An AI without the ability to see the big picture is a very scary thought.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jaclyn Schmitz, Gold Star Mother of Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz

https://x.com/TeamTrump/status/1830023014357909832
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting. Your AI software picked right up on that. That paragraph comes from an article written by my 11 year old neighbor, and published in the local News Paper.
The point is this; An 11 year old understands the meaning of Arlington National Cemetery, and a man hoping to be Commander in Chief, does not.

Yeas I'm here to discredit Donald Trump. I'm here to warn of a real and imamate danger posed by him. Perhaps I can start a crack in a closed mind. Maybe ease some innocents ignorance. If you are offended by that, then you're not seeing the big picture. An AI without the ability to see the big picture is a very scary thought.

As I've mentioned before, while I write AI software (for offensive and defensive cyber operations), I absolutely do not use AI in any other aspect of my life, except in exceptionally rare situations. I absolutely detest the use of AI, and find it abhorrent that so many people need an LLM to help them write a coherent e-mail, proposal, or even college paper.

Now, aside from your deflection... I think it's hilarious that you view Donald Trump as a threat to democracy. I can't tell if you're simply just playing along and also using the 'threat to democracy' as a point because you think everyone else is a moron, or... if you actually believe it. Either way, when Trump wins (which it's seemingly looking like), the next four years will likely see less war, better economic outlook, and there will be another new president in January of 2029. If you're still alive then (hopefully so, but you said you're exceptionally old), then you'll see that all of your stress was totally misguided.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeas I'm here to discredit Donald Trump. I'm here to warn of a real and imamate danger posed by him.

Leftists are hilarious when they pretend to be intellectual.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-02-2024).]

Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread was supposed to be about Donald Trump's inability to understand the meaning of what Arlington National Cemetery is. Not about how some family members view Trump or Biden.

Donald Trump by his actions violated both legal and ethics norms. Once again setting a dangerous example for future American to follow.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This thread was supposed to be about Donald Trump's inability to understand the meaning of what Arlington National Cemetery is. Not about how some family members view Trump or Biden.

Donald Trump by his actions violated both legal and ethics norms. Once again setting a dangerous example for future American to follow.

Biden/Harris unilaterally broke the withdrawal agreement causing the fall of the Afghan government and thousands of deaths including these thirteen service men and women. You are more upset at pictures and video taken at the request of the family members in the cemetery.

You don't even care what those family members have to say.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doug85GT

9671 posts
Member since May 2003
Coral Doolittle, Mother of Corporal Humberto A. Sanchez:

https://x.com/realDonaldTru.../1830044938148442601
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
If YOU watch it you will see that it was all shot at the Tomb of the unknown Soldier. Public Media was allowed there. It was the video and photos from section 60 that are at issue. Nothing in the video you posted was from section 60.

No I am correct.

If I am wrong then just tell me the time stamp of when the video shows footage from section 60 instead of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

NPR reported that an altercation occurred between Trump campaign staff and an Arlington employee. It took place as members of Trump’s team attempted to take photographs and record videos in Section 60, an area of the cemetery largely reserved for members of the military who died while serving in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. A source told NPR that a cemetery employee tried to prevent those staffers from entering that section but that they then “verbally abused and pushed the official aside.”

If YOU watch it you will see that it was all shot at the Tomb of the unknown Soldier. Public Media was allowed there. It was the video and photos from section 60 that are at issue. Nothing in the video you posted was from section 60.

So the filming in Section 60 was not used for political gain, ?

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JUST THE RUMP BEING HIMSELF

CRUDE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL IS HIS BRAND

SOS DD
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Biden/Harris unilaterally broke the withdrawal agreement causing the fall of the Afghan government and thousands of deaths including these thirteen service men and women. You are more upset at pictures and video taken at the request of the family members in the cemetery.

You don't even care what those family members have to say.

Trump made the withdrawal agreement with the Taliban directly. It was brilliant strategy knowing that if he won the election he could renegotiate the deal by explaining that he needed more time. If he lost it would be a perfect trap for Biden. The incoming Biden administration was forced to keep Trumps impossible agreement with the Taliban or face dangerous retribution from them.

The families may have requested the pictures but the "cemetery" does not allow that being done for personal political gain. They may not even know the rules. Trump probably does and didn't tell them.

What the families have to say (at or about Arlington National Cemetery) is personal and must not be used to promote any political agenda. Trump saw the chance and jumped on it for his personal gain as a candidate for President.

I did listen to what the family members said. Is that caring?
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellow-88

818 posts
Member since Feb 2005

As I've mentioned before, while I write AI software (for offensive and defensive cyber operations),

Knowing the rigidity of your biased views, I find this very scary. Does anyone oversee your work?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
So the filming in Section 60 was not used for political gain, ?

Yes. It was absolutely used for political gain. How can you not understand this?
https://nymag.com/intellige...on-60-explained.html

Trump later shared a video on TikTok featuring footage taken from his Arlington visit, including him visiting graves located in Section 60 with Gold Star family members. The accompanying audio left no doubt that the video was intended as a political message. It featured a voice-over of Trump condemning the Biden administration for its handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal: “We didn’t lose one person in 18 months and then they took over that disaster, the leaving of Afghanistan.”
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Biden/Harris unilaterally broke the withdrawal agreement.

What do you mean by his?

Biden and Harris followed the plan agreed to by Trump. The other side was violating terms while Trump was still in office, but he did nothing about it.

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump made the withdrawal agreement with the Taliban directly. It was brilliant strategy knowing that if he won the election he could renegotiate the deal by explaining that he needed more time. If he lost it would be a perfect trap for Biden. The incoming Biden administration was forced to keep Trumps impossible agreement with the Taliban or face dangerous retribution from them.

The families may have requested the pictures but the "cemetery" does not allow that being done for personal political gain. They may not even know the rules. Trump probably does and didn't tell them.

What the families have to say (at or about Arlington National Cemetery) is personal and must not be used to promote any political agenda. Trump saw the chance and jumped on it for his personal gain as a candidate for President.

I did listen to what the family members said. Is that caring?

You are imagining what you think Trump did. He would have kept the withdrawal timeline. Even if your hallucination is accurate and Trump renegotiated the deal, it would have at least been an renegotiation. Biden/Harris just unilaterally announced that the date will be pushed back to August. That was an insult to the Taliban. So much for Biden/Harris' foreign policy experience. Idiots, all of them.

May 1st, 2021 the Taliban started their offensive. That was the day the US was supposed to be out of the country. We all know what happened.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know the saddest part of all of this.

The parents of these dead soldiers claim that this ceremony is all about their memory, yet they don't say a single word about their kids. All the do is talk politics praising Trump and attacking Biden/Harris.

This shows what they really care about the most.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve Nikoui, Father of Lance Corporal Kareem M. Nikoui

https://x.com/realDonaldTru.../1830044423079530939
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any of you have family pictures from graveyards or funeral homes?

How many times are the people smiling and giving the "thumbs up" sign. In what culture is that a form of mourning?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Steve Nikoui, Father of Lance Corporal Kareem M. Nikoui

https://x.com/realDonaldTru.../1830044423079530939

Why do you keep posting these, but refuse to respond to the comments about them?

Not a single one of them have said what specifically they want that they are not getting.

Not a single one of them describes in any way how Biden or Harris "disrespected" them.

Not a single one of them have said anything that excuses Trumps political exploitation of the hallowed grounds of Arlington national Cemetary.

If you won't discuss them then it is a complete waste of time to keep posting them.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you keep posting these, but refuse to respond to the comments about them?

(snip)

Take the hint.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Take the hint.

Why not let him answer for himself.

I don't understand people who post stuff but then refuse to discuss or defend it.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, this thread was about your radically biased-unwavering views as a Democrat, and your inability to think for yourself, but to show us how the propaganda machine has scared you into thinking that our country's system of government will somehow fail if Trump wins... so you must violate that system of government by any means necessary to ensure he wins.

Knowing the rigidity of your biased views, I find this very scary. Does anyone oversee your work?

Nope, because I have ethics and morals. If you want to have even the most basic understanding of AI, I recommend this class: https://www.coursera.org/le...67c0071e94640aed6654

Any of you have family pictures from graveyards or funeral homes?

How many times are the people smiling and giving the "thumbs up" sign. In what culture is that a form of mourning?

What the hell is wrong with you? Yes... I have SEVERAL pictures in a cemetery with myself and other family members. I have one of myself and my brother, and I'm holding a Guiness (it was has favorite beer). I have a family picture of myself, my daughter, and my mom in front of my grandparent's grave in Missouri. And I just took one with my daughter and my dad in front of my grandparent's grave in the Netherlands just a couple of months ago.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What the hell is wrong with you? Yes... I have SEVERAL pictures in a cemetery with myself and other family members. I have one of myself and my brother, and I'm holding a Guiness (it was has favorite beer). I have a family picture of myself, my daughter, and my mom in front of my grandparent's grave in Missouri. And I just took one with my daughter and my dad in front of my grandparent's grave in the Netherlands just a couple of months ago.

I did not say people don't take pictures at gravesites.

What I said is that people who are supposed to be memorializing and honoring people they never met generally don't do it by smiling and giving a big thumbs up.

Show me these pictures where you are all smiling and giving "thumbs up" signs on your family members graves. I'd love to see them.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. It was absolutely used for political gain. How can you not understand this?

I am one of those down trodden individuals who does not depend on social media for facts to get the news. Where did his campaign use this video ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-02-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

You know the saddest part of all of this.

The parents of these dead soldiers claim that this ceremony is all about their memory, yet they don't say a single word about their kids. All the do is talk politics praising Trump and attacking Biden/Harris.

This shows what they really care about the most.

Ah, now you have taken on new duties. "The Minister of Grieving".

Attacking Biden/Harris about Afghanistan and their loved ones deaths is absolutely about their memory.

Do you expect them to say to Biden/Harris "thanks for the way my loved ones died" ?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am one of those down trodden individuals who does not depend on social media for facts to get the news. Where did his campaign use this video ?

The post from X (formerly twitter) containing the video footage is in the story that I linked.

Just curious, but what is your source of facts that tells you that Trump never used this footage for political reasons? I am curious as to where you come up with some of the things you do.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The post from X (formerly twitter) containing the video footage is in the story that I linked.

Just curious, but what is your source of facts that tells you that Trump never used this footage for political reasons? I am curious as to where you come up with some of the things you do.

Looking for Trump campaign ads.

Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So.... what's the meaning of the thumbs up in those shots?
Was that shot done before or after they were told to leave? Is it a signal to somebody?
It just has a really odd feeling about it.
Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellow-88

818 posts
Member since Feb 2005

As I've mentioned before, while I write AI software (for offensive and defensive cyber operations), I absolutely do not use AI in any other aspect of my life, except in exceptionally rare situations. I absolutely detest the use of AI, and find it abhorrent that so many people need an LLM to help them write a coherent e-mail, proposal, or even college paper.

Now, aside from your deflection... I think it's hilarious that you view Donald Trump as a threat to democracy. I can't tell if you're simply just playing along and also using the 'threat to democracy' as a point because you think everyone else is a moron, or... if you actually believe it. Either way, when Trump wins (which it's seemingly looking like), the next four years will likely see less war, better economic outlook, and there will be another new president in January of 2029. If you're still alive then (hopefully so, but you said you're exceptionally old), then you'll see that all of your stress was totally misguided.

This is a guy who programs robots to think. Or something like thinking.
Listen to the depth of the assumptions he's making in this post.

It does scare that AI software "(for offensive and defensive cyber operations)" may accidently learn that assumption is fact.

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did not say people don't take pictures at gravesites.

What I said is that people who are supposed to be memorializing and honoring people they never met generally don't do it by smiling and giving a big thumbs up.

Show me these pictures where you are all smiling and giving "thumbs up" signs on your family members graves. I'd love to see them.

I have plenty of pictures of me smiling at a grave site. This is the difference between you, an atheist, and me a Catholic. I believe there is life after death. You can make fun of that all you want in your arrogant way. But the sadness of someone dying is that I won't get to see them for a long time, so when I smile in the pictures at the grave site, it's because for me, it's like a family reunion.

And no, I'm not posting pictures of my family to satisfy your completely asinine comments.

This is a guy who programs robots to think. Or something like thinking.
Listen to the depth of the assumptions he's making in this post.

It does scare that AI software "(for offensive and defensive cyber operations)" may accidently learn that assumption is fact.

I can barely understand what you're saying. You're missing words, your grammar is atrocious. But it sounds like you're "scared" that I write AI software. Seem like you scare easily. After 80+ years of being alive, you'd think you'd have developed some thick skin. You're terrified of Trump, your terrified of AI... what else are you terrified of?

EDIT: Also, robots don't think. There's no sentience in a robot. It's just math and look-up tables (knoweldge graphs, graph neural networks, and large language models). There's no "thought." Please stop using that term... robots are not alive, and they do not have feelings.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 09-02-2024).]

Yellow-88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Yellow-88Send a Private Message to Yellow-88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can barely understand what you're saying. You're missing words, your grammar is atrocious. But it sounds like you're "scared" that I write AI software. Seem like you scare easily. After 80+ years of being alive, you'd think you'd have developed some thick skin. You're terrified of Trump, your terrified of AI... what else are you terrified of?

EDIT: Also, robots don't think. There's no sentience in a robot. It's just math and look-up tables (knoweldge graphs, graph neural networks, and large language models). There's no "thought." Please stop using that term... robots are not alive, and they do not have feelings.

Yeah sometimes I miss words falll down sometime an hav troble geting up but I do. You sound like my 3rd grade penmanship teacher.

My biggest fear is that the human species will lose it's understanding of what truth is. I see It here and in conversations with people I meet. I spent most of my life associating with people of like personality and constitution, but in retirement my associations have become much wider. I'm meeting people who actually struggle with that most basic concept. And, the inability to understand the difference between arguing and fighting makes meaningful communication nearly impossible. Seeing so many closed minds is new to me.

This thread was about morals. It quickly turned in a I'm right your wrong no you're still wrong ......
There have been personal attack and insults broadly. You insisted that I was a Democrat after I told you I was not. Was that calling me a liar?

When I was told that I was here to discredit Trump I said yes I was. This thread included Trump because he has clearly, once again demonstrated his lack of morals.

So what would AI math "think" (Yeah I did that on purpose) of this thread? Would there be a conclusion of some sort? Would it understand my original intent?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking for Trump campaign ads.

It was posted right there in the story. but here it is from tiktok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@rea...442088430878?lang=en
What is your source of information telling you that Trump never used any of the footage in a campaign ad? Just curious.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, I have no idea of the age of forum member, Yellow-88. If he is indeed 80+ years old (or anywhere even close to that), why are you being so downright disrespectful. Is this how you were were taught to treat your elders? I thought you were better than this. Can you not disagree with someone's beliefs without making it personal, and being so nasty about it? I know there are other forum members here who enjoy behaving in this manner, but it's almost like you're now trying to impress them with the hostility of your posts.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2024 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://nymag.com/intellige...on-60-explained.html

It featured a voice-over of Trump condemning the Biden administration for its handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal: “We didn’t lose one person in 18 months and then they took over that disaster, the leaving of Afghanistan.”[/i]

BTW I see that the Donald "honored the dead" by lying his ass off over them.

There were at least 45 combat fatalities in Afghanistan alone while Trump was president and there was never any 18 month stretch with no casualties.

And there is no way to say "he meant something different" because he was called out on this lie back in '22. He knows it is a lie but he does not care.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was posted right there in the story. but here it is from tiktok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@rea...442088430878?lang=en

What is your source of information telling you that Trump never used any of the footage in a campaign ad? Just curious.

As I said, many downtrodden people do not get their news on social media. It is all spin.

You should look at the ads Trump campaigns with.

Donald Trump
I am Donald Trump and I endorse this message.

How many not trumpers follow his social media doings other than the haters. Why did the "haters" bring up the fact that Biden never has cared much about the 13 heros who lost their lives under his command ?

Political action committees can do what ever they want.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

So.... what's the meaning of the thumbs up in those shots?

Ask the Minister of Grieving.

Perhaps they were happy to expose Biden's incompetence. Maybe they wanted to shout to the world the their loved ones loss of life did not have to happen.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Todd, I have no idea of the age of forum member, Yellow-88. If he is indeed 80+ years old (or anywhere even close to that), why are you being so downright disrespectful. Is this how you were were taught to treat your elders? I thought you were better than this. Can you not disagree with someone's beliefs without making it personal, and being so nasty about it? I know there are other forum members here who enjoy behaving in this manner, but it's almost like you're now trying to impress them with the hostility of your posts.

He's stated several times that he's 80, and emphasized that everyone else younger than him is essentially "young and inexperienced" and that because of this, they don't fully appreciate the wisdom of his knowledge, and that his information as he understands it is truly the correct information. He also suggested that everyone else here doesn't understand intellectual thought, and that he comes from a research background, whereas everyone else on here lacks these concepts. I found that rather interesting, particularly because I personally know a lot of people on this forum, and they are quite accomplished.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

(snip)

Can you not disagree with someone's beliefs without making it personal, and being so nasty about it? I know there are other forum members here who enjoy behaving in this manner, but it's almost like you're now trying to impress them with the hostility of your posts.

Pot, meet kettle.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock