Arlington National Cemetery by Yellow-88
Started on: 08-31-2024 09:02 AM
Replies: 201 (1474 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-16-2024 09:08 AM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2024 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Hey Jim/Fred/Bing... you ever seen one of those people who's constantly talking about how religious they are? You know, the kind that makes references to God and everything all the time, about everything, and they end up being totally fake and not even religious at all, but they just pretend so that people give them the benefit of the doubt?

You remind me of this kind of person... except with facts. You use the word facts more often than any other noun on Pennocks... and just like the fake religious person, you're basically full of **** . You basically make things up, constantly... and then when people post links disproving everything you've said, you start talking about "facts."

Give specific examples. All these baseless personal attacks by people who are not willing to stand behind anything they say is getting tiresome.

Everytime I get a personal insult I ask for specific examples of the behavior I am accused of. And the only answer I ever get is silence.

So please give me an example of when I "made something up" and called it a fact.

IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2024 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Give specific examples. All these baseless personal attacks by people who are not willing to stand behind anything they say is getting tiresome.

Everytime I get a personal insult I ask for specific examples of the behavior I am accused of. And the only answer I ever get is silence.

So please give me an example of when I "made something up" and called it a fact.

I'm not going to feed into your delusions and go down a rabbit hole with you. It's almost every single one of your posts. You can look at a forest, find one dead tree, and then claim the entire forest is infested with termites. You do this with pretty much everything. Half the facts you spout are totally misrepresented in context, or at best, an outlier that you focus on.

Whether it has to do with the increase of crime in the United States, to the loss of business in California, to the school shooters where you've said they're all conservatives (even though the last 7 of them have been trans and leftist)... I mean... it's pretty much any topic. You immediately go to whatever is the left-narrative talking point... every single time.

At no point have you ever taken a step back and considered your opinions. I really think that all of this is more about some kind of win/lose struggle for you, rather than it having anything to do with the actual topic. I don't know if you have any kids... I hope they're doing well and I mean that, but if I was your son or daughter, I'd imagine that I'd probably end up being totally confused in life, and probably even trans. It's important to be introspective, and I don't think you are. This whole forum for you is a battleground for your self-worth.
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock