Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  THIS DEBATE IS ACTUALLY GOING TO MEAN SOMETHING (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THIS DEBATE IS ACTUALLY GOING TO MEAN SOMETHING by BingB
Started on: 09-02-2024 09:15 PM
Replies: 210 (1792 views)
Last post by: BingB on 09-16-2024 07:40 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

No it is not.

That is total bullshit. There are poor people working multiple jobs just to make ends meet.

DungD talking about bullzhit, priceless. DumbD needs to learn reading comprehension.

Originally posted by cliffw:
The claim that the only reason some people fail is because they are lazy is true.

No one has a goal to work two jobs just to make ends meet.

You guys have no connection to reality. You don't understand the real life struggles a major portion of our society goes through just to live paycheck to paycheck.

Why do they need two jobs to make ends meet ? A larger portion of our society does fine on one paycheck. What the hell is a living wage ? Why don't people just get jobs which allow them to live as they wish ? Are those people mentally deficient ?

Help us understand the crippling life struggles of those who struggle to make ends meet ?

And that is why Republicans have been losing so much power across the country over the last 6 years. You let a man born with a silver spoon in his mouth brainwash you into labeling all poor people as lazy trash.

BungZ, explaining politics. A mentally defective source of learning.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This woman cannot be trusted to tell the truth, let alone hold power in this nation.

https://youtube.com/shorts/...?si=qyOUCUnQnG6rfmMi
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The cat has four legs,
and has a long tail behind.
But don’t hurt it, since
it is so small by stature.

Anyone can hurt a cat,
Hit her with an iron in the head.
She then won't be lapping milk,
Or catching mice.

She then won't be lapping milk,
Or catching mice

Don't you kick a cat in the stomach,
A cat in the stomach, a cat in the stomach.
Or slap her with a wet towel.

It has blue eyes,
with a tear on its eyelid:
it was you who stepped on its tail,
regardless of its small stature.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20749 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Kremlin says Trump and Harris should leave Putin out of their fight

The Kremlin said on Wednesday it did not like the way Vladimir Putin's name was bandied around in the U.S. presidential debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, and urged the candidates to stop dragging him into their political fight.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the cult cares about putin

only the cult cares about putin

normal american's do not care about putin
except to want him to stop and lose power and die
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the cult cares about putin

only the cult cares about putin

normal american's do not care about putin
except to want him to stop and lose power and die

The Putin story comes from the same source that you used in an attempt to show that Harris is far ahead in the polls: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../001169-12.html#p461

Originally posted by ray b:

Sept. 11-12 1,405 RV Ipsos
Reuters
Harris 47 Trump 42% Harris +5

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You have just accurately described Harris and Walz.

Thank you for making the observation.

As with the fish in the sea, you are fully unaware of your immersion.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2024 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do they need two jobs to make ends meet ? A larger portion of our society does fine on one paycheck. What the hell is a living wage ? Why don't people just get jobs which allow them to live as they wish ? Are those people mentally deficient ?

There are not enough of these good paying jobs available.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are not enough of these good paying jobs available.

Yes there are. I got one which payed better than a good paying paying job. They were always looking for help. They would and have at times hire a warm body. I was working six months a year and making high five figures. No education to brag about (except having no education).

Some are satisfied being a burger flipper and complaining that burger flipping does not pay a wage one can retire on.

Some go into politics and become multi millionaires.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2024 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes there are. .

No there are not.

The median income in the United States is $44K.

That means half the jobs pay less than $44K a year. Everyone can not get a high paying job because there are not enough high paying jobs for everyone to have one.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you just bend over and pull your "facts" straight out of your rectum or is that the "median" in your little benighted corner of Appalachia ?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-13-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Do you just bend over and pull your "facts" straight out of your rectum or is that the "median" in your little benighted corner of Appalachia ?

so what is the rump cults number

the head troll is good at saying others are wrong
while never stating any number himself
or giving any real data on anything
just bombast and condemnation of others
much like his lie spewing idol
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No there are not.

That means half the jobs pay less than $44K a year. Everyone can not get a high paying job because there are not enough high paying jobs for everyone to have one.

Yes, "anybody" can get a high paying job. They have to have "want to".

Why do you, oh, never mind. I should have known. Equity. For "everyone" to have a "high paying job" we must have equity.

44K ? Source ? People can not live on 44K and need a second job ? Leftoids cry for a living wage ? They want $15.00 per hour. That's $600.00 a week, $31,200 a year.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No they can not becuase there are not enough for eveyone.

Could you please post a link to your source of information on this issue? This sounds like another one of those things you just made up in your head and believe is true. Or maybe it is something Trump told you. I don't know where you got this idea, but it just is not true.

So what source do you have to back up your claim?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

People can not live on 44K and need a second job ?

An individual could get by, but you could not have a family or children.

And $47K is the TOP of the lower half, an overwhelming majority of jobs in the bottom half pay WAY LESS than $47K.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-14-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by randye:

Sorry, Randye, what is the correct number for an individual?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why do you, oh, never mind. I should have known. Equity. For "everyone" to have a "high paying job" we must have equity.

No they can not becuase there are not enough for eveyone.

Could you please post a link to your source of information on this issue? This sounds like another one of those things you just made up in your head and believe is true. Or maybe it is something Trump told you. I don't know where you got this idea, but it just is not true.

So what source do you have to back up your claim?

What source ? My experience.

We know, you have and need two jobs, and too many are like you.

By the way, ask your students if "anybody" and "everybody" are the same things.

It is true. Not every job pays equal. I could have made more money. I did not have that kind of "want to". I only used the "want to" I wanted to use.

I have enough "want to" left over that I could give you some, but, I don't think you will "want to" use it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

An individual could get by, but you could not have a family or children.

Yet many do. Many thrive.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet many do. Many thrive.

There are no families "thriving" on $47K a year.

You just make this stuff up.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

What source ? My experience..

Then you have a lot of experience at being ignorant.

There are not enough good jobs for everyone to have one no matter how much they "want" one. "Want" does not magically create jobs. You can't just make stuff up in your head and say it is true.

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

By the way, ask your students if "anybody" and "everybody" are the same things..

I did. I even asked them to use it in a sentence. Here is what they provided.

"Donald Trump promises to create ONE new high paying job so that ANYBODY can get a high paying job if they want it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

By the way, ask your students if "anybody" and "everybody" are the same things..

I did. I even asked them to use it in a sentence. Here is what they provided.

"Donald Trump promises to create ONE new high paying job so that ANYBODY can get a high paying job if they want it.

When did you "did" ? You indoctrinate seven days a week ? When "did" you ask them if "anybody" and "everybody" are the same things.

Did you fail all of your minions ? They didn't say "everybody".

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When did you "did" ? You indoctrinate seven days a week ? When "did" you ask them if "anybody" and "everybody" are the same things.

Did you fail all of your minions ? They didn't say "everybody".

Okay, you got me Cliff

I did not really ask my students.

But I think the main point of my post went over your head. If your argument is that any "one" person can get a higher paying job if they want it does noting to disprove my claim that not everyone who wnats a higher paying job can get one because there are not enough.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay, you got me Cliff

I did not really ask my students.

But I think the main point of my post went over your head. If your argument is that any "one" person can get a higher paying job if they want it does noting to disprove my claim that not everyone who wnats a higher paying job can get one because there are not enough.

Could you say that again ?

Any one person can get a higher paying job. Prove me wrong !

Want and try, well, you can zhit in one hand and wish in the other.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But I thought Biden/Harris created hundreds of thousands of jobs during their tenure!

They weren't all high paying union jobs?

Whodathunkit?
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any one person can get a higher paying job. Prove me wrong !

I don't have to because that has nothing to do with what we were discussing. Here is the comment that I am responding to.

"One person" getting a better job has nothing to do with the lack of high paying jobs for society as a whole.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2024 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

But I thought Biden/Harris created hundreds of thousands of jobs during their tenure!

They weren't all high paying union jobs?

Whodathunkit?

There have not been enough high paying jobs for everyone to get one in 50 years (if ever)

Olejoedad is so clueless that he thinks it just began under Biden.

Whodathunkit?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"One person" getting a better job has nothing to do with the lack of high paying jobs for society as a whole.

I know thinking is not a talent of yours. Neither is logic.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

My mentor, BingButt, told me that half of Americans could not get a high paying job. He also told me that making more money is not a high paying job.

I bet he would complain about free pussy.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2024 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's always a cost.

Originally posted by Patrick Here:

And here's a big pussy. The cat's rather large as well.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2024 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know thinking is not a talent of yours. Neither is logic.

Actually, logic is my strength.

Your argument that "I got a good job so any one can" is a logical fallacy called "Argument to Anecdote".

Your argument fails BECAUSE YOU FAIL AT LOGIC.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2024 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

He also told me that making more money is not a high paying job.

WTF???

It is the only kind I ever had. I feel sorry for you guys that have to pay for it.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2024 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, logic is my strength.

(snip)

Well, that would be your opinion.....shall we take a poll?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2024 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
47 to 42
5 point lead
they heard the babaling
and it meant the rump lost
and is losing it now
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2024 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, that would be your opinion.....shall we take a poll?

A poll would be meaningless. In order to have an accurate poll about "logic" the people participating in the poll would have to understand logic.

Many of you here believe that "logic" means "whatever I make up in my head".

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-15-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2024 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just as most polling is useless.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2024 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just as most polling is useless.

How could anyone vote for a man that continually lies?
Even without all his other issues
just the blatant lying should be disqualifyinG
It’s also disrupting and endangering people’s lives
Poor Springfield is having a hard time just because of his lies
He doesn’t care about us
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2024 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13304 posts
Member since Jan 2001
TODAY HE LIES ABOUT THE

DRAFT

the very draft he dodged

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 09-16-2024).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)