Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  Do you agree with this Trump quote? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Do you agree with this Trump quote? by BingB
Started on: 09-09-2024 05:15 PM
Replies: 59 (451 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-16-2024 09:33 AM
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2024 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donald Trump posted this in December of 2022 after the story was published explaining Twitter's decision to limit access to a New York Post article, published weeks before the 2020 presidential election, that alleged Hunter Biden tried, in 2015, to arrange a meeting between his father and an executive at a Ukrainian company that Hunter worked for.

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great "Founders" did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

So here is what Donald Trump thinks justifying terminating the rules of the US Constitution. The diner was following a fundraiser for the World Food Program USA, a fundraising arm of the U.N. humanitarian organization. At that time Hunter Biden was chairman of World Food Program USA. Among the 10-12 guests were Rick Leach, President and Chief Executive of WFP USA, and Alex Karloutsos, one of the most powerful figures in the Greek Orthodox Church in the United States, and a friend of Joe Biden. Leach and other dinner guests confirmed that the discussion at the table was mainly about the World Food Program, and that Joe Biden was not even a member of the dinner party. He just stopped by briefly to speak with Karloutsos.

So there was nothing to the story that would have effected the way anyone would have voted. Would you be comfortable with the President of the United States suspending the rules of the Constitution just because he claimed an election was not fair?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the original post: https://truthsocial.com/@re...s/109449803240069864

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

To make it simple enough for even you to understand, here is what he is saying: (A Massive) Fraud (of this type and magnitude) allows for the termination of all rules, (regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution).

One more time, if you still don’t understand, ask an adult.

Fraud allows for the termination of all rules.

Next sentence: “Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Simple English: Our founding fathers did not want fraud.

Because: Fraud allows for the termination of all rules.

This is why you are a troll. This is the second time today you have tried to deceive a group of adults. This is why you are a failure.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2024 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Here is the original post: https://truthsocial.com/@re...s/109449803240069864

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

To make it simple enough for even you to understand, here is what he is saying: (A Massive) Fraud (of this type and magnitude) allows for the termination of all rules, (regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution).

One more time, if you still don’t understand, ask an adult.

Fraud allows for the termination of all rules.

Next sentence: “Our great “Founders” did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Simple English: Our founding fathers did not want fraud.

Because: Fraud allows for the termination of all rules.

This is why you are a troll. This is the second time today you have tried to deceive a group of adults. This is why you are a failure.

So you agree with him? You believe that the decision of Twitter not to push this non-story justifies suspension of Constitutional rule. There is no evidence of any wrong doing of any kind yet you believe that it is grounds to overturn the election based on "fraud"? How would that story effect the way anyone would vote?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
English isn't your first language, is it?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He uses it well enough to attempt to put words into other people's mouths, and to show us who he really is.

His spelling is bit sloppy though.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2024 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

English isn't your first language, is it?

Yes it is.

My question was in English, but you were unable to answer it.

So you must be the one with trouble understanding the language. Let me try again.

Do you agree with the comment that Trump made? Was the issue he referred to justification to suspend the rules of the Constitution? Because I don't think oit was. In fact I don't think it was any proof of fraud at all. To me this is a perfect example of why Trump is a danger to democracy. He is willing to toss aside the rules of the Constitution over nothing.

So I disagree with his comment.

Anyone else brave enough to give a straight answer.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 09-10-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How could a President toss the Constitution?

When you come up with a viable answer to that question, perhaps I will consider your original question as a serious attempt at conversation.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the cult of the rump knows clean clear answers show the scumbag for exactly what he is

and they do not want that

so they post BS with no relation like russian folk songs

or other BS or just act like they do not understand

on short they got a scumbag and want to hide the fact
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

the cult of the rump knows clean clear answers show the scumbag for exactly what he is

and they do not want that

or other BS or just act like they do not understand

on short they got a scumbag and want to hide the fact

What do you have ( besides your unmitigated hatred) to offer to better America, and American politics?

Tell us ray b, what is your solution?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-10-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

20751 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Here is the plain and simple truth:

Trump never said he wanted to terminate the Constitution. He said the fraud committed by the Democrats would terminate the Constitution.

Rayb and bingb want to terminate the Constitution. They welcome the fraud. To them, the end justifies the means and might makes right.

Rayb and bingb troll because they seek to destroy America. They hate America because their paranoia leads them to believe that the freedom of others will put an end to their decadent lifestyle.

Don't worry, Trump will not require ID to buy lipstick or eye shadow.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
Do you agree with the comment that Trump made? Was the issue he referred to justification to suspend the rules of the Constitution? Because I don't think oit was. In fact I don't think it was any proof of fraud at all. To me this is a perfect example of why Trump is a danger to democracy. He is willing to toss aside the rules of the Constitution over nothing.

So I disagree with his comment.

Justification to suspend the rules ? Your precious.

You don't think rules can be suspended ? Why do leftoids do it all the time ?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2024 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

How could a President toss the Constitution?

When you come up with a viable answer to that question, perhaps I will consider your original question as a serious attempt at conversation.

The fact that Mike Pence did not suffer from TDS is the only thing that saved us from a Constitutional crisis in 2021.

The main reason Trump chose Vance is that he is a drooling sycophant.

And, of course, the Commander in Chief of the US military could always declare martial law.

So, you through dodging my question now?

Why you so afraid to answer?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2024 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by cliffw:

Justification to suspend the rules ? Your precious.

You don't think rules can be suspended ? Why do leftoids do it all the time ?

Why so afraid to give a straight answer?

Thought you tough guys on the right were not afraid to speak straight?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2024 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is the plain and simple truth:

Trump never said he wanted to terminate the Constitution. He said the fraud committed by the Democrats would terminate the Constitution.

Rayb and bingb want to terminate the Constitution. They welcome the fraud. To them, the end justifies the means and might makes right.

Rayb and bingb troll because they seek to destroy America. They hate America because their paranoia leads them to believe that the freedom of others will put an end to their decadent lifestyle.

Don't worry, Trump will not require ID to buy lipstick or eye shadow.

I see no need to reanswer the question since williegoat already did.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why you so afraid to answer?

Why so afraid to give a straight answer?

Thought you tough guys on the right were not afraid to speak straight?

So you actually have another delusion that men here are "afraid" of you princess?

That's hilarious.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-11-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2024 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
So you actually have another delusion that men here are "afraid" of you princess?

Prove me wrong by giving a straight answer to my question.

Otherwise the evidence proves that I am right.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2024 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Willie goat gave no answer.

Why you so afraid to just give a simple answer?

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2024 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

You don't think rules can be suspended ?

Oh yes, dictators try to suspend rules of law all the time.

That is what I am hoping to avoid here.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Willie goat gave no answer.

Why you so afraid to just give a simple answer?

Translation.....

I didn't like the factual answer that williegoat posted so I will just say he didn't answer.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't think rules can be suspended ?

Oh yes, dictators try to suspend rules of law all the time.

That is what I am hoping to avoid here.

You conveniently left off the rest of my question. Why are you afraid to give a simple straight answer ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-11-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36509 posts
Member since Jun 2003
It must be "nap time" for Doze Z and his students.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-11-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2024 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't like the factual answer that williegoat posted so I will just say he didn't answer.

What was Willie's answer?

"Yes" or "no"?

The fact that you will not be able to answer this question proves that Willie never gave any type of answer.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2024 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

You conveniently left off the rest of my question. Why are you afraid to give a simple straight answer ?

"Wataboutism" is just a desperate attempt to deflect.

But my answer is that no Democrat has claimed that anything recently has justified "terminating the rules of the Constitution". If they did I would proudly say that I do not agree with them. I certainly do not agree with any attempt to add more Supreme Court Justices.

The fact that you refuse to defend the US Constitution against Donald Trump is kind of scary. He really could shoot a man in the middle of the street and you would not care. You would let him do anything.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What was Willie's answer?

"Yes" or "no"?

The fact that you will not be able to answer this question proves that Willie never gave any type of answer.

You have elevated 'dense' to an art form.

Read it very slowly and consider every word.
You will figure it out.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

19003 posts
Member since May 2004

"Wataboutism" is just a desperate attempt to deflect.

But my answer is that no Democrat has claimed that anything recently has justified "terminating the rules of the Constitution". If they did I would proudly say that I do not agree with them. I certainly do not agree with any attempt to add more Supreme Court Justices.

The fact that you refuse to defend the US Constitution against Donald Trump is kind of scary. He really could shoot a man in the middle of the street and you would not care. You would let him do anything.

I had to save that for posterity, thank you!

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the rump is all about whatabout

that is his whole tired BS program

just whatabouts no progress to any solutions
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13305 posts
Member since Jan 2001

same great minds drove allen turning to kill himself

who do not tolerate

post this crap here
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2024 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have elevated 'dense' to an art form..

You have elevated running and hiding to avoid answering a question to an art form.

The fact that you refuse to answer just proves my point over and over again.

You claim to defend the Constitution, but as soon as Trump says the rules of the Constitution need to be "terminated" you guys fall right in behind him. No questions asked.

Too weak to think for yourself.

And you can't blame this on any media source because I just used his direct and complete quote. No one denies he said it. You can't accuse me of misquoting it or taking it out of context.

The Republican Party is better than this.

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2024 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Republican Party is better than this.

they were pre-rump
not any more

now they are a cult
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2024 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wataboutism" is just a desperate attempt to deflect.

As opposed to a desperate attempt of deception ?

But my answer is that no Democrat has claimed that anything recently has justified "terminating the rules of the Constitution". If they did I would proudly say that I do not agree with them.

Okay DingD, you are saying that they have not said anything recently that has justified "terminating the rules of the Constitution". When was the last time a Dumbocrat claimed that anything has justified "terminating the rules of the Constitution" ?

Do I agree with the comment that Trump made? What was the issue he referred to as justification to suspend the rules of the Constitution?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BingB:
In fact I don't think it was any proof of fraud at all. To me this is a perfect example of why Trump is a danger to democracy. He is willing to toss aside the rules of the Constitution over nothing.

Fitting that you use the word "fraud" and also claim Trump is a threat to democracy. Which party threw out 14 million votes and proclaimed their new dictator ?

So I disagree with your assessment.

Is that man in the middle of the street a leftoid ?

You did not defend the Constitution from leftoids back when you practiced law.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2024 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2024 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When was the last time a Dumbocrat claimed that anything has justified "terminating the rules of the Constitution" ?

I actually have an answer to that question, but I am not going to play these games with you.

Are you saying that you agree with Trumps quote? "Yes" or "No"? You are free to explain your answer, but first I have to know what your answer is.

If you just answer my question then i will answer yours.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2024 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

2184 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Which party threw out 14 million votes and proclaimed their new dictator ?

Neither party did that.

What are you talking about? And don't start with this "Do your own research" bull. I know all the issues regarding the 2020 election and there is no evidence of either party throwing out 14 million votes and proclaiming a new dictator.

If there is then post a link to your source.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2024 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Neither party did that.

What are you talking about? And don't start with this "Do your own research" bull. I know all the issues regarding the 2020 election and there is no evidence of either party throwing out 14 million votes and proclaiming a new dictator.

If there is then post a link to your source.

You don't really expect us to answer something that has been covered endlessly in the media after Biden bowed out of the race, do you?

When you look in the mirror, do you see your nose? It's really that clear.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2024 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Probably needs powder.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I actually have an answer to that question, but I am not going to play these games with you.

There it is. Starting a game and changing the rules as he goes along. He must be losing.

Are you saying that you agree with Trumps quote? "Yes" or "No"? You are free to explain your answer, but first I have to know what your answer is.

If you just answer my question then i will answer yours.

Yes and no. Now answer my question. Don't be afraid. We know logic is not your fluent language.

I do not need you to tell me Leftoids hold disdain for the Constitution.

BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2024 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't really expect us to answer something that has been covered endlessly in the media after Biden bowed out of the race, do you?

Here is what is clear. Democrats could not have thrown away any votes because they have more now than they did before.

Candidates who have won delegates before they drop out almost always pledge their delegates to another candidate. Nikki Haley did that this year for Trump, yet I did not hear you squealing about the Republicans throwing away votes for Haley when the delegates she won voted for Trump at the convention.

You are either ignorant or a hypocrite. I'll let you choose.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock