Started on: 09-17-2024 08:16 AM
Replies: 32 (400 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 09-25-2024 09:12 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liberals:

"If we could just jail Trump, get rid of MAGA, end the Electoral College, stack the Supreme Court, ban voter ID, eliminate OANN, NewsMax, and X, and censor free speech, we could save democracy!"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2024 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too lazy to actually watch any news? No problem. Just make up straw man arguments to attack.

My turn.

Republicans "To save democracy we have to elect a man for President who last time he was in office ordered his Vice president to violate the Constitution so that he could remain in office despite losing a fair election. The same man who organized teams of fraudulent delegates to cast fraudulent votes for him."
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RFK be like:

"I'm gonna throw the kids in the car and drive down to the beach to cut the head off a beached whale with a chainsaw. Then I'm gonna bungie cord it to my car and drive 5 hours across state lines with it. Because Freedom, dammit."
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

498 posts
Member since Jan 2024
Loomers are all:
"mmmmf mmm mmmf mmm! Mummfff mmm mmn!"
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

498 posts
Member since Jan 2024
And Kamala's back here like:

"Sure hope none of these Democrats remember me locking up all those nonviolent drug offenders. Sure am glad the Trump campaign can't focus on my policy."
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

...stuff

You definitely have the right as much as I do to post random stuff in a thread, but I was just curious if there was a point to any of that. It seems completely unrelated to the purpose of the post?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

It seems completely unrelated to the purpose of the post?

And just what exactly was the "purpose" of the post?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-17-2024).]

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You definitely have the right as much as I do to post random stuff in a thread, but I was just curious if there was a point to any of that. It seems completely unrelated to the purpose of the post?

It seems to me that the purpose of all that gibberish was to distract and deflect. Nothing more.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

It seems to me that the purpose of all that gibberish was to distract and deflect. Nothing more.

Excellent description of the opening post. The "purpose" of it? Yes... to "distract and deflect" from Trump's sinking poll numbers, I suspect.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

And just what exactly was the "purpose" of the post?

To discusss the irony and hypocrisy of Democrats.
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To discusss the irony and hypocrisy of Democrats.

Fail.

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dunno man, you said something wacky, Bing said something wacky, I said some wacky stuff...I thought we were being wacky.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Rather harsh words from a former Republican!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-18-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2024 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I'm just confused. How is this not a thread of wacky things being said?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2024 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This whole sub-section of PFF is full of wacky things being said.
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2024 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.washingtonpost....rhetoric-more-often/

Trump has called Harris, the Democrats or other perceived foes a “threat to democracy” a dozen times in the past month and more than 20 times since Harris got into the race.

“She shouldn’t be there anyway. She got no votes,” Trump said Friday in Las Vegas. “She’s a threat to democracy, right?”

“They’re the threat to democracy with the fake ‘Russia, Russia, Russia’ investigation that went nowhere,” Trump said at last week’s debate.

“THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES IS A TRUE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!” Trump posted on social media just hours before Ryan Wesley Routh was apprehended Sunday after he allegedly hid himself in the bushes with a rifle and scope close to where Trump was golfing in West Palm Beach, Fla.

Trump has also used the “fascist” label at least seven times in the past month, and he used it dozens more times before that.

He invoked fascism twice Friday alone, including by calling Harris a “radical-left Marxist communist fascist.”

Of course, despite the claims about the danger of Democrats’ rhetoric, Trump’s has often gone well beyond even “threat to democracy.” He has repeatedly and suggestively promoted the prospect of political violence. He once promoted the words of a supporter who said, “The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.” Just last year, he promoted a social media user who pledged to “physically fight” for him and talked about having his gun “Locked and LOADED.” He has downplayed the crimes his supporters committed on Jan. 6, 2021, and expressed support for them.

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2024 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This whole sub-section of PFF is full of wacky things being said.

touché!
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2024 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What democracy?
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2024 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2024 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Trump has called Harris, the Democrats or other perceived foes a “threat to democracy” a dozen times in the past month and more than 20 times since Harris got into the race.

“She shouldn’t be there anyway. She got no votes,” Trump said Friday in Las Vegas. “She’s a threat to democracy, right?”

“They’re the threat to democracy with the fake ‘Russia, Russia, Russia’ investigation that went nowhere,” Trump said at last week’s debate.

“THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES IS A TRUE THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!” Trump posted on social media just hours before Ryan Wesley Routh was apprehended Sunday after he allegedly hid himself in the bushes with a rifle and scope close to where Trump was golfing in West Palm Beach, Fla.

Trump has also used the “fascist” label at least seven times in the past month, and he used it dozens more times before that.

He invoked fascism twice Friday alone, including by calling Harris a “radical-left Marxist communist fascist.”

Of course, despite the claims about the danger of Democrats’ rhetoric, Trump’s has often gone well beyond even “threat to democracy.” He has repeatedly and suggestively promoted the prospect of political violence. He once promoted the words of a supporter who said, “The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.” Just last year, he promoted a social media user who pledged to “physically fight” for him and talked about having his gun “Locked and LOADED.” He has downplayed the crimes his supporters committed on Jan. 6, 2021, and expressed support for them

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In the interest of contributing some levity to this thread, Dempartie screwups, as usual.
' Marvin, you can't even find a parking spot in New York ! '
That is true, mostly.

Why, if it wasn't for X, we wouldn't know just how stupid the Kamala campaign schemers really are.
' Repeat the same lie, everyone ! Lie the same lie ! That will work, trust us ! It worked before ! '
A loud flatulent sound was heard in the Biden_Joe tent, ' Oh No ! Joe ! You've sheet yourself again ! '
' N,, N.. No I.. I.. I didn't ! Donny Trump d.. d.. did it ! It wasn't m.. m.. me ! '
Kamala pipes up, ' Our communist brand sheet is the best brand of sheet for America ! Trust me, I know sheet '
' Turds R Us ! '

Bernard sings it ! Live ! From San Francisco !

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
https://www.washingtonpost....rhetoric-more-often/

Of course, despite the claims about the danger of Democrats’ rhetoric, Trump’s has often gone well beyond even “threat to democracy.” He has repeatedly and suggestively promoted the prospect of political violence. He once promoted the words of a supporter who said, “The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.” Just last year, he promoted a social media user who pledged to “physically fight” for him and talked about having his gun “Locked and LOADED.” He has downplayed the crimes his supporters committed on Jan. 6, 2021, and expressed support for them.

Fight fire with fire.
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet only one has been referred to as Hitler, and when one hears that name all they envision is an evil man that must be stopped at all cost.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was this done democratically?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I noticed that. I have no idea... it was not something I personally had anything to do with.

I gave BingB a negative months ago, so nothing's changed since. I just looked at my negatives, and I have very few negatives. The usual people.... which were sourmash, dobey, WhiteDevil... and then BingB's other two accounts:

FredToast (first account to be banned)
GuyFiero (Fred's account he created right after FredToast was banned... using an e-mail that literally had FredToast in it)

It's less about his politics and ideas, and more the way he goes about addressing them.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(snip)

It's less about his politics and ideas, and more the way he goes about addressing them.

Exactly.

I have several liberal friends that I engage with in political discussion with no issues.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Is that really a concern of yours? Perhaps the non-RWNJs of PFF should storm the home of Cliff Pennock and insist there was voter fraud.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2024 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how democracy will be saved

https://thehill.com/opinion...e-victory-for-trump/

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 09-22-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2024 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps the non-RWNJs of PFF should ...

So says frog boy.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2024 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

This is how democracy will be saved

https://thehill.com/opinion...e-victory-for-trump/

“the Silent Majority.” was never ether just yet another LIE

should be call the loud but small crude crowd of con's
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2024 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

“the Silent Majority.” was never ether just yet another LIE

should be call the loud but small crude crowd of con's

I can't begin to tell you how much your insights are appreciated.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 09-25-2024).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock