Started on: 09-19-2024 09:59 AM
Replies: 92 (1215 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 09-26-2024 03:13 AM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who believes in reincarnation? While I have not seen it IRL, we have all seen it in the digital sphere.

What will be the new name of our not so dearly departed?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now, where have I seen that shade of red before?

Oh, yeah...
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
trolls for the rump strike again

and are very proud boys for have banned a lib for being a lib
and to protect the cult from being examined

that is exactly what the free exchange of ideas is all about right ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13304 posts
Member since Jan 2001
trolls for the rump strike again

and are very proud boys for have banned a lib for being a lib
and to protect the cult from being examined

that is exactly what the free exchange of ideas is all about right ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

13304 posts
Member since Jan 2001

like the rump they do not want discussion

so seek to ban all others ideas

I do wonder how many sockpuppets the trolls needed to add to ban him

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The onslaught began in earnest in the middle of May '23: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/000720.html

Toast came online a couple of weeks later, and the trolling has been relentless for well over a year now.

Maybe we can go back to having adult discussions, without children slinging excrement every time someone posts a conservative opinion.

I kind of doubt it, though.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/001212.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/001216.html

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The onslaught began in earnest in the middle of May '23: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/000720.html

Toast came online a couple of weeks later, and the trolling has been relentless for well over a year now.

Maybe we can go back to having adult discussions, without children slinging excrement every time someone posts a conservative opinion.

It's all in context... right? No one really gets angry at Rayb... I don't know if it's because people either brush off what he says, or they know he's just wild like that, and you learn not to get worked up by what he says. Rinse was determined, but he was if anything else, ALWAYS respectful and I could have real conversations with him, which I appreciated very much.

With BingB / Fred / etc., he was extremely aggressive... to the point that he didn't care what he said, his only goal was to unrelentingly win an argument... any argument. I don't care what his underlying psychological reasoning was behind it, but that's how he was. So, you could never actually have a discussion with him. To that point, a personality like that "spoils the apple-cart" so to speak. It gets me frustrated for having to constantly repeat things, which he intentionally pretends to forget, and then asks for proof when you'd already written 5+ pages of proof in a whole previous post. He has a means of getting people agitated because he himself has stated his only goal is to troll. Again, I don't know why, and don't particularly care (though I do find it fascinating). All that said, it raises the temperature, and it reduces my willingness to have a normal conversation with people like NewDustin, and then NewDustin will (like others) simply stop caring and just start posting nonsense too. And when you call Fred out for it, Patrick feels obligated to defend (regardless) and so we end up in not just a pissing contest as a whole group, but a shitting contest (which is much, much, worse).

I would like to hope that eliminating his constant prattling and intentional desire to anger everyone, will allow us to have more normal discussions... at least until he creates a new account again. You'll be able to identify it by a pointless post from a new user in the Tech Section, for a problem that's easily solved and no one cares about, and then a 2-week hiatus and then immediate non-stop posting in P&R with the same style, and the same prose, grammar, and sentence structure.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/001212.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...m12/HTML/001216.html

like the rump face in your post most of the insults like your child jibes come from the rightwing trolls
he was trying not to be too forceful or short but your proud boys just can't stand other ideas
much like your religion not any room for discussion of the delusions one must be 100% behind the rump
never note any lies by the rump or in the buybull as it is all gospel from the anointed one
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking for myself.....

I am a very laid-back person.
I have many liberal friends that I have political discussions with.

However ...
Respect goes a very long way in the initial stages of meeting new people.
Fred/Fieroguy/Bing did not do that, and with the lack of reasoning in their approach to a reply, eventually the attack dog comes out in me.

I too would like respectful, intelligent conversation without personal insults.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

All that said, it raises the temperature, and it reduces my willingness to have a normal conversation with people like NewDustin, and then NewDustin will (like others) simply stop caring and just start posting nonsense too. And when you call Fred out for it, Patrick feels obligated to defend (regardless) and so we end up in not just a pissing contest as a whole group, but a shitting contest (which is much, much, worse).

Yes, I can see the writing is already on the wall. NewDustin will be the next target by the right wing echo chamber here at PFF. Or maybe even Yellow-88 if he continues to post in P&R often enough. These two PFF members will be targeted for two reasons. One, because they dare to express opinions that differ from the old boys network of RWNJs here... and two, because of being relatively new members at PFF, the number of overall ratings they have is quite low, therefore it's relatively easy for the usual suspects to neg them out of existence.

It's the same old story that I've seen played out here over and over and over again. So I'm not surprised, but I am disgusted.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yes, I can see the writing is already on the wall. NewDustin will be the next target by the right wing echo chamber here at PFF. Or maybe even Yellow-88 if he continues to post in P&R often enough. These two PFF members will be targeted for two reasons. One, because they dare to express opinions that differ from the old boys network of RWNJs here... and two, because of being relatively new members at PFF, the number of overall ratings they have is quite low, therefore it's relatively easy for the usual suspects to neg them out of existence.

It's the same old story that I've seen played out here over and over and over again. So I'm not surprised, but I am disgusted.

For the record, Patrick... you've been here long enough to know that we've banned a few more right-wing people than we have left-wing people.

Ulhanstan, Sourmash, MEM, and dozens of others. We've actually been far more supportive of people on the left than we have on the right. This is a difference... and I think you need to understand this. Most of us on the right have no problem enforcing our sense of decorum for people with whom we mostly agree with. We generally find certain things totally unacceptable, and we ALL support getting rid of someone who violates that. On the left though, the people on here never hold others to account... only when it's someone on the right.

I don't have a problem with New Dustin, and for the record, he's an independent, not a Democrat, as he's explained several times. I may get frustrated with him, but it doesn't mean that I want him gone. Furthermore, I truly believe that Fred/Bing's persistent agitation makes EVERYONE more frustrated... as I explained above. I recognize you're upset... I felt the same way when MEM was banned until I saw the comments he made. Fred/Bing was not a positive person... extremely negative, very combative, and fed off of frustrating everyone else... almost like he had an axe to grind. He was almost exactly like Sourmash, and you had no problems helping us get rid of him.
PFF
System Bot
bonaduce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

never note any lies by the rump or in the buybull as it is all gospel from the anointed one

Ray, you ask this all the time, but I have yet to see you call out the lies your side seems to tell all the time.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For the record, Patrick... you've been here long enough to know that we've banned a few more right-wing people than we have left-wing people.

Ulhanstan, Sourmash, MEM, and dozens of others. We've actually been far more supportive of people on the left than we have on the right. This is a difference... and I think you need to understand this. Most of us on the right have no problem enforcing our sense of decorum for people with whom we mostly agree with. We generally find certain things totally unacceptable, and we ALL support getting rid of someone who violates that. On the left though, the people on here never hold others to account... only when it's someone on the right.

Who the heck is this "we" (and "us") you're referring to? I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you as a spokesperson for either the RWNJs here or the PFF membership in general. And in regards to what you've stated, what a load of absolute hogwash.

I don't have a problem with New Dustin, and for the record, he's an independent, not a Democrat, as he's explained several times. I may get frustrated with him, but it doesn't mean that I want him gone.

I've seen the way your posts have soured recently when responding to NewDustin and Yellow-88. It won't be long before they're no longer welcome to post in P&R by the usual suspects. They have the audacity to rock the RWNJ boat. This doesn't sit well with the old boys network.

Fred/Bing was not a positive person... extremely negative, very combative, and fed off of frustrating everyone else... almost like he had an axe to grind.

I see the same scenario played out here over and over. You and the other RWNJs here taunt anyone who doesn't share your narrow view of the world, and when you start getting back what you've been dishing out, you cry foul. It's the same old pattern.

He (Fred/Bing) was almost exactly like Sourmash, and you had no problems helping us get rid of him.

Again, who is this "us" you're now referring to? Do you have an official title here or what? Yes, BingB was persistent and certainly stood his ground, but he always remained civil despite being ridiculed and insulted by you and others. It was almost a replay of how rinselberg was treated here. On the other hand, Sourmash was a total prick to everyone, and certainly deserved to get his azz kicked off the forum.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing is fairly certain, Cliff will lose traffic in the P&R subforum with BingB gone.

We should buy Cliff a few beers.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see the same scenario played out here over and over. You and the other RWNJs here taunt anyone who doesn't share your narrow view of the world, and when you start getting back what you've been dishing out, you cry foul. It's the same old pattern.

I've got pretty thick skin, and personal insults really don't offend me, but this does happen. I pointed out that the word "retard" personally offended some of the forum members, and subsequent use of the word increased significantly. I'm also currently being referred to as a child in one thread, and an "assinine" troll in another. Again, it doesn't really hurt my feelings and I think a lot of the posts have valuable opinions and information in them even when they're meant to offend.

Bing posted a lot of talking points, and if I'm being honest I didn't derive a much value from a lot of it -there were a few good points in there- but I don't recall him being purposefully offensive. I'm a little baffled at his being banned. Did folks just low rate him to death? Did he drop a bunch of **** like that one angry guy did?

Edit: heh, can't say **** . What about

[This message has been edited by NewDustin (edited 09-19-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

498 posts
Member since Jan 2024

Yes, I can see the writing is already on the wall. NewDustin will be the next target by the right wing echo chamber here at PFF.

Oooh, then I could be DustinToast.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NewDustin

498 posts
Member since Jan 2024

Originally posted by olejoedad:

One thing is fairly certain, Cliff will lose traffic in the P&R subforum with BingB gone.

We should buy Cliff a few beers.

I wasn't ready for the levity lolol
Especially when the poor guy is currently trying to reweld a most of a Fiero.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

I don't recall him (BingB) being purposefully offensive. I'm a little baffled at his being banned.

I'm not. He dared to stand up to the the RWNJs here. They couldn't debate him (without losing), so they they ridiculed him. When that didn't shut him up, they voted him off the island (which is relatively easy to do with a newer member). Standard practice for the usual suspects.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

they voted him off the island (which is relatively easy to do with a newer member).

You all have to at least wait until the 3800 and Amida dash are in before you vote me off.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not. He dared to stand up to the the RWNJs here. They couldn't debate him (without losing), so they they ridiculed him. When that didn't shut him up, they voted him off the island (which is relatively easy to do with a newer member). Standard practice for the usual suspects.

The problem I had with Bing was that (as Todd already alluded to) he would post a random question in Tech, ignore it, and then go all gangbusters in here.

I (stupidly) went to a good bit of trouble to dig out some old info for something that he was "trying to do with his Fiero", and posted in the thread that HE started. Again... Todd knows the one. We talked about it.
He (apparently) never went back. Never said thanks. Never said kiss my ass. Nothing.

Eff him. Hard. You can be as political as you want. And as much of an azzhole as you want. But don't waste my effing time. Bastard.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-19-2024).]

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
The problem I had with Bing was that (as Todd already alluded to) he would post a random question in Tech, ignore it, and then go all gangbusters in here.

I (stupidly) went to a good bit of trouble to dig out some old info for something that he was "trying to do with his Fiero", and posted in the thread that HE started. Again... Todd knows the one. We talked about it.
He (apparently) never went back. Never said thanks. Never said kiss my ass. Nothing.

Eff him. Hard. You can be as political as you want. And as much of an azzhole as you want. But don't waste my effing time. Bastard.

Yeah, that's just a dick move
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

If I had a nickel for every time I tried to help someone in PFF's tech sections over the last 25 years, and they "never said thanks"... I could be posting in the Lamborghini forum. lol

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I had a nickel for every time I tried to help someone in PFF's tech sections over the last 25 years, and they "never said thanks"... I could be posting in the Lamborghini forum. lol

You just have to change the forums body panels and stretch it a bit.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh, I know. Seriously. Most of the time I really couldn't care less. Kind of how it works, usually. But if I can help, I will.

But I was warned ahead of time, and it played out exactly as I was told it would.

Yeah, that's just a dick move

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-19-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who the heck is this "we" (and "us") you're referring to? I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you as a spokesperson for either the RWNJs here or the PFF membership in general. And in regards to what you've stated, what a load of absolute hogwash.

At least four other people on here that I PM back and forth with from time to time, about how obnoxious he was.

I've seen the way your posts have soured recently when responding to NewDustin and Yellow-88. It won't be long before they're no longer welcome to post in P&R by the usual suspects. They have the audacity to rock the RWNJ boat. This doesn't sit well with the old boys network.

Yes, they definitely have, please re-read my message... the part about "spoiling the apple cart."

Like I said Patrick, which you glossed over... we've expelled more "right wing" people than we have left-leaning people. Off the top of my head, Uhlanstan, Sourmash, MEM, WhiteDevil, Tony Kania, pokeyFiero, dobey... there have been so many... I lose count.

I can only think of a couple of liberals we've banished from here... and three of them were the EXACT SAME PERSON ... Patrick, let that sink in. You're upset... but it was the same damned dude that kept getting banned. Name another liberal that we've banned? Maybe Boondawg? But there was much more going on there than politics.

I know you're upset. You're probably even thinking to yourself... "I don't want to post here anymore." Maybe you're thinking... "I need to take some time away." I get it... you're pissed. You should ask yourself... "why do you care?" The thing is, it's not really about Fred... you're upset because you view this as an attack on your views. But it's not. Fred was a friggin' ******* . Every conversation he had was excruciatingly negative. And absolutely... it has a negative effect on everyone... especially me. I have far less patience for NewDustin because in between all of NewDustin's posts... I'm arguing the same (but slightly less intelligent) argument from Fred/Bing... so when I get to New Dustin, yeah... I'm going to grouchier. That's human nature. Get off your high horse and recognize this was a good thing... I'll chill out, and work to be more respectful and calm... at least until that weirdo comes back under a new name, and a new fake identity.

I'll add this one last thing... Fred has been banned from MULTIPLE message boards... MULTIPLE. Someone (I can't remember who) did a search and found at least three others where he was banned as either FredToast or BingB... one of them was the Eclipse forum, and another was I think the Steelers or Bengals forum. I've never been banned from a message forum. I've come close, I've done some dumb **** ... but that was when I was much younger. Fred is a grown-ass man. He's doing this to himself. Again, you have a right to be mad, but he did this to himself. I negged him like 2 months ago... so I had nothing to do with whatever JUST happened.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

23875 posts
Member since Aug 2002

I've got pretty thick skin, and personal insults really don't offend me, but this does happen. I pointed out that the word "retard" personally offended some of the forum members, and subsequent use of the word increased significantly. I'm also currently being referred to as a child in one thread, and an "assinine" troll in another. Again, it doesn't really hurt my feelings and I think a lot of the posts have valuable opinions and information in them even when they're meant to offend.

Bing posted a lot of talking points, and if I'm being honest I didn't derive a much value from a lot of it -there were a few good points in there- but I don't recall him being purposefully offensive. I'm a little baffled at his being banned. Did folks just low rate him to death? Did he drop a bunch of **** like that one angry guy did?

Edit: heh, can't say **** . What about

The reason why you can't say that word, specifically has to do with how it affects Google Ads. It picks up on the words on the forum, and it can negative affect Cliff's ability to have advertisements on the site. That includes any words that focus around that, and children... no matter the context, Google will picked it up and can affect his ability to monetize.

I think you saw that he's been banned two other times before, with a different name (it was the same person)... so my guess is that he pissed off enough people that came in here, that one final neg caused him to get banned.

I fully admit, I've lost patience with you. It's maybe a little your fault, but definitely something I should learn to control better. I'll absolutely say though, when I'm responding to you while also responding to him... it's hard to actually have a conversation. So I'll do better...
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At least four other people on here that I PM back and forth with from time to time, about how obnoxious he was.

Of course they and you all thought how "obnoxious" BingB was, because they and you are all members of the same good ol' boys club here in P&R, and you all didn't like his view on politics. Damn, you guys are insecure.

Like I said Patrick, which you glossed over... we've expelled more "right wing" people than we have left-leaning people. Off the top of my head, Uhlanstan, Sourmash, MEM, WhiteDevil, Tony Kania, pokeyFiero, dobey... there have been so many... I lose count.

This particular quote aptly demonstrates how twisted your recollection of events is. First of all, WhiteDevil88 was originally stimpy, and he fought tooth and nail with all the right-wingers like Toddster here back in the day. And pokeyfiero will be very much interested to hear that he's been banned, as it'll be news to him!

I know you're upset. You're probably even thinking to yourself... "I don't want to post here anymore." Maybe you're thinking... "I need to take some time away." I get it... you're pissed. You should ask yourself... "why do you care?" The thing is, it's not really about Fred... you're upset because you view this as an attack on your views. But it's not.

Upset? No. Disgusted? Yes. I'm disgusted that a small core of ultra right-wing members of this forum seem to have the power to ban a member of this forum who broke no rules. He was simply expressing his political views in a political sub-section of this forum. He stood up to the ridicule from a bunch of you guys, much like rinselberg did before his untimely and sudden demise. If BingB was such a thorn in your azz, why didn't you just ignore him? Honestly, it's pathetic that grown men have to ban a forum member simply because they were no match for the facts he presented.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course they and you all thought how "obnoxious" BingB was, because they and you are all members of the same good ol' boys club here in P&R, and you all didn't like his view on politics. Damn, you guys are insecure.

This particular quote aptly demonstrates how twisted your recollection of events is. First of all, WhiteDevil88 was originally stimpy, and he fought tooth and nail with all the right-wingers like Toddster here back in the day. And pokeyfiero will be very much interested to hear that he's been banned, as it'll be news to him!

Upset? No. Disgusted? Yes. I'm disgusted that a small core of ultra right-wing members of this forum seem to have the power to ban a member of this forum who broke no rules. He was simply expressing his political views in a political sub-section of this forum. He stood up to the ridicule from a bunch of you guys, much like rinselberg did before his untimely and sudden demise. If BingB was such a thorn in your azz, why didn't you just ignore him? Honestly, it's pathetic that grown men have to ban a forum member simply because they were no match for the facts he presented.

Again, you've ignored all the important questions... there are significantly more right-leaning people that we've banned (you found another, Toddster) than left-leaning people.

BingB was banned THREE times now. That doesn't count three times, it's the same guy. It has nothing to do with his opinions... and everything to do with the way he presents himself. You feel upset because you feel like your views are attacked, and now you feel outnumbered. I get it... but that's not what's going on here. This is a car forum, and "the right" doesn't WIN simply because there's one less left-wing person to defend your values. Fred was a jerk, plain and simple... he was extremely argumentative, and never really wanted to have a conversation. I'm ONE GUY here that negged him. Clearly... he pissed off enough people to get voted off the island. These are lessons we learn on the playground at school. And Fred, along with all the very right-leaning people that we've collectively kicked off the forum, should all know better.

And also, I never ridiculed Rinselberg, I liked the guy, a lot and defended him... and you know this.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a good joke you posted there. He demanded attention. If his posts were ignored, he would just cut-and-paste them again or would say his "facts" were irrefutable. He had to have the last word. Even now after he is banned, look at the last posts in the threads on the first page. His ID is the last one more than anyone else's.

Ironic that you claim those of us who are center-right "were no match for the facts he presented" while at the same time saying we should have just ignored him. He is an obnoxious troll who deserves to be banned every time he creates a new account. He got his kicks wasting everyone's time. It is just a matter of time before he creates a new account to continue his trolling if he has not already.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, you've ignored all the important questions... there are significantly more right-leaning people that we've banned...

There you go again... who is this "we" that you seem to think you're representing?

...there are significantly more right-leaning people that we've banned (you found another, Toddster) than left-leaning people.

And again, you're making up stuff... Toddster was never banned.

Fred was a jerk, plain and simple...

You regarded him as a "jerk" because he constantly challenged your political views, plain and simple.

...he was extremely argumentative, and never really wanted to have a conversation.

What the heck do you expect in an open political forum... no opposition? Is that what you really want? You want to come to P&R and see nothing but praise for conman Trump?

Clearly... he pissed off enough people to get voted off the island. These are lessons we learn on the playground at school.

This is pretty rich, a Trump supporter trying to school me about being voted out. Maybe little Donny didn't learn this lesson on the playground at school.

And also, I never ridiculed Rinselberg, I liked the guy, a lot and defended him... and you know this.

Todd, I'll tell you what I know... that time and time and time again you said nothing while rinselberg was being mocked and ridiculed by your friends in this forum. Deny it all you wish, the proof is plastered all over the archives.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

37454 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

He (BingB) demanded attention. If his posts were ignored, he would just cut-and-paste them again or would say his "facts" were irrefutable.

So? Then what? You lost your house? What harm could possibly befall you if you ignored his posts? if you chose to engage with him, well, that was your decision. If you couldn't refute his arguments, and it annoyed you, then maybe P&R wasn't/isn't the best fit for you.

He is an obnoxious troll who deserves to be banned every time he creates a new account.

I'd still like to know what rules he broke to be banned in the first place. IMO, the rating system shouldn't be used as a measure of popularity... especially in P&R.

He got his kicks wasting everyone's time.

Are you suggesting that P&R is ever not a waste of everyone's time? NEWS FLASH... nothing stated here will ever make the slightest bit of difference in how American and/or world politics play out.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oddly enough, I don't see a ratings bar for the recently departed contrarian so it seems obvious that someone ascribing his being banned to an imaginary cabal of "usual suspects" does so so on nothing but his own GUESS.

I'll wait for Cliff Pennock to weigh in with the real reason, (if he chooses to).

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-19-2024).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, he probably had NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) because no matter what you said, he had to debate the exact opposite until he was acknowledged as being "right"
"The sky is blue" NO "Actually, it's black"
"The glass is almost out of water" NO "It's half full"

Every ****ing thing had to be his way or no way, regardless of how you presented the topic. Frankly, I got tired of seeing it in EVERY post of his.

He even went over to the mall today and bashed a member who was selling an item. That member is highly regarded due to his knowledge and aftermarket part support. He ragged on his high price for an item.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-19-2024).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you suggesting that P&R is ever not a waste of everyone's time? NEWS FLASH... nothing stated here will ever make the slightest bit of difference in how American and/or world politics play out.

And yet here you are. Arguing over politics in a country you don't even live in.

[This message has been edited by Doug85GT (edited 09-19-2024).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yet here you are. Arguing over politics in a country you don't even live in.

I had no idea you lived in the Netherlands. Do you see Cliff Pennock on a regular basis?

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The reason why you can't say that word, specifically has to do with how it affects Google Ads. It picks up on the words on the forum, and it can negative affect Cliff's ability to have advertisements on the site. That includes any words that focus around that, and children... no matter the context, Google will picked it up and can affect his ability to monetize.

Thanks for pointing that out! I fixed my workaround above.

I think you saw that he's been banned two other times before, with a different name (it was the same person)... so my guess is that he pissed off enough people that came in here, that one final neg caused him to get banned.

I fully admit, I've lost patience with you. It's maybe a little your fault, but definitely something I should learn to control better. I'll absolutely say though, when I'm responding to you while also responding to him... it's hard to actually have a conversation. So I'll do better...

I agree that it gets to be a lot when you're responding to multiple people, especially when it's contentious. I'll do better myself
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work] Here:

...so my guess is that he (BingB) pissed off enough people that came in here, that one final neg caused him to get banned.

Originally posted by randye:

Oddly enough, I don't see a ratings bar for the recently departed contrarian so it seems obvious that someone ascribing his being banned to an imaginary cabal of "usual suspects" does so so on nothing but his own GUESS.

Originally posted by randye:

I'll wait for Cliff Pennock to weigh in with the real reason, (if he chooses to).

I'd more than welcome Cliff's take on this as well. And yes, of course... if he chooses to.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-19-2024).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had no idea you lived in the Netherlands. Do you see Cliff Pennock on a regular basis?

I see you are channeling the dearly departed. You know what country's politics are being discussed. I know what country. Yet you post a bold faced lie. Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

If you think it is all a waste of time, then why are you here?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet you post a bold faced lie.

Excuse me? Please point it out.

If you think it is all a waste of time, then why are you here?

I enjoy exposing your shortcomings.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I enjoy exposing your shortcomings.

There you have it. You are an admitted troll.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock