Started on: 10-09-2024 04:45 PM
Replies: 4 (86 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 10-11-2024 03:59 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2024 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In years past, I always started an "I Voted Today" thread on election day, but it is now election season. In many states, including the Grand Canyon State, voting has already begun.

I have always enjoyed going to the polls on election day and was always one of the first in line, but in '20 and '22 I went in a few days early. This year, I ordered an early ballot to fill out at home, but I will hand carry it to the polls rather than drop it in a box. I want my sticker.

So, what is happening in your state? Has voting begun? Have you already voted? What is your plan?

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

34.45260465579319, -112.53790558034461

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2024 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Early voting has began, or will this week in Texas.

My Wife and I are living in San Antonio. I have some dirt in Bandera and I am registered there. I like my "voted today" sticker also. I vote on election day but I can get the sticker when early voting early. Sometimes I have to, as I am not always in Bandera on election day. They will give me ten stickers if I ask.

It may be an urban rumor but I heard you can avoid a traffic ticket if you are on the way to vote.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2024 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

. I want my sticker.

What is your plan?

I want my sticker too.

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2024 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I want my sticker too.

]https://images.fiero.nl/us...2Cf8f8f8.jpg

The first time I laughed out loud today was a fart joke. I am clearly over here thinking the deep thoughts lolol

[This message has been edited by NewDustin (edited 10-11-2024).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2024 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 'I POOPED TODAY' sticker drawer at the nursing home is closely guarded by the staff.

They don't like accidents.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock